The Highlander & The Texan Rose

Story Info
Scotsman sates lust of a beauty.
1.2k words
4.22
19.4k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was, standing in the lobby of some reasonably nice hotel in Austin, checking in with the honey blonde receptionist whose Texan drawl was beginning to grow on me. 'There you go Mr MacDonald, room 246. The elevators are over there to your left and the hotel restaurant is behind you to your right.' I thanked her with the manners my parents instilled in me and she laughed prettily, ' Mr MacDonald, I just love your accent. Scotland is so pretty, I've seen that film Highlander. Is it really true that Scottish men wear nothing under their kilt?'

I laugh and leaning forward reply, ' It's absolutely true. We don't like anything to delay us when we meet a pretty Texan girl'. The receptionist erupted in peals of laughter. Her eyes flashed and she smiled, ' Well, if there's anything I can do to make your stay more comfortable, please don't hesitate to ask for Stacy.'

'Why thank you ma'am,' I said, tipping my invisible Stetson. I took my luggage up to the room and jumped into the shower. I washed myself thoroughly, shaved, cleaned my teeth and put on some Sienna cologne from Crabtree & Evelyn. I put on clean jeans and a polo shirt with a Scottish flag motif.

I made my way down to the bar and ordered a sparkling water; it wasn't Highland Spring but I was a long way from the glens. I checked my watch and discovered I was still early. Good manners are everything. Five minutes elapsed while I shut my eyes and dreamt of sitting in the grass outside Bothwell Castle, smelling the fields of daffodils and inhaling that fresh air, so crisp and cool.

I had just seen a kite in the sky when a rich bouquet of perfume and a soft breathy voice interrupted my reverie saying, ' Well, my Eagle, I hope you aren't bored waiting for me.' I looked up into the large ocean blue eyes of a tall blonde lady. She smiled mischievously and bent down to kiss my cheek. Her perfume was intoxicating and her face captivated me. It always had. After we had our dinner, finishing with a cognac I suggested dancing. It's not my thing but please the lady if possible. We stood up and I put her jacket on for her and she turned and put her arms round me. I held her close, holding her as close as possible, not wanting to crush her but equally determined not to let her go. She angled her head towards me and I kissed her, longingly. I had ached for her for so long and when I wrapped my tongue round hers, it was as if a stone dissolved inside me. As I inhaled deeply the outside world ceased to exist and all I could feel was her touch, all I could hear was the increased beating of my heart and all I could taste was her apple freshness.

She drew back from me, looked me in the eye, smiled mischievously and said, 'Take me to your room - now'. We got into my room and she giggled as she ran into the bathroom. I took out some sparkling water and two glasses from the minibar. I heard a loud giggle and the voice said, ' Are you ready?'

'Aye, blossom. That I am.'

The door opened and the blonde had disappeared and in her place was a goddess. She was wearing skimpy lingerie, designed to show off every aspect of that beautiful body. She did a pirouette and tossed her hair, 'You like?' I stood up slowly and said quietly, ' Come here'.

She walked over to me slowly, allowing me to admire her legs and trying very hard not to lose control. She started unbuttoning my clothes and when I was naked she started to kiss me. She kissed me open mouthed pulling me to her, kissing me frenetically. I grew hard instantly and I felt her hand reach down and grasp me. She started to stroke me gently and began to kiss me down my neck, 'Is this what my eagle wants?' before cupping my balls with her cool hands and murmuring, 'Is this what my Master wants?'

She stood back and took her lingerie off and my heart melted even further. She knelt down before me and looking me in the eye, slowly ran her tongue up and down the length of my cock. I was mesmerized. She slowly took the head of my cock in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the tip of me. I moaned, no longer in control. She sucked me then, hard and fast. I could hear her slurping on me and I grew even larger. I heard her moan her approval at the results of her ministrations.

She stopped and looked up at me, ' Is my Master ready for his slave?'. I could only nod. She turned away from me and got on her hands and knees. She looked back at me and with a wicked glint in her eye purred, 'Master, please use your slut.'

I got down on my knees behind her and admired her beautiful rear before I slid deeply into her. I heard her moan and I moaned too, caught up in the moment of making love to this girl I'd desired for so long. All those messages, emails, gifts of perfume and music and finally I couldn't be any closer to her now. She pushed back hard against me and with every stroke I heard her moan. I reached around and caressed her breasts, rubbing my thumbs gently over her nipples, being rewarded with louder moans. 'yes Master, USE YOUR SLUT. Fuck your slut. Yes, yes. Oh fuck me please.'

I held her hips as I plunged deep into her to the hilt, then ran my hands over her back and neck. I ran my hands through her hair tugging gently forcing her back onto my cock even more. She moaned even more and began to move faster and faster. She began to tighten her honey muscles around me and began to pant. My Eagle, my Eagle she began to repeat and then it erupted. The long buried orgasm bubbled up through lava and she screamed. I felt her tighten round me for thirty seconds as she came violently. She trembled and fell forward. I pulled myself gently from her and went over to the table to get a glass of water for her. She turned over on her back, chest heaving. I gave her the glass of water and kneeling beside her, reached over and gently kissed her on the mouth, tasting the cool aftertaste of the water. 'oh my Eagle, I've waited so long for you' she exclaimed. Then she started to cry involuntarily, 'I'm sorry. You must think I'm a complete fool'. I took a towel and gently wiped her face down and pulled her close.

'Oh course I don't. It can be overwhelming sometimes'.

I lay beside her and tucked her head into my neck and held her as she got it out of her system. She only cried for a few minutes before she fell asleep, wrung out by her powerful orgasms. I pulled the bedsheets back and tenderly lifted her onto the bed and covered her. Before I covered her I admired her beauty again. I sat in the chair beside the bed just watching her sleep. She was so serene, lying there, safe and secure after our lovemaking. I knew she'd wake soon and then....