The Hike

Story Info
Tied to a tree.
3.4k words
4.16
26.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Sunday on the California Big Sur coast; Spring time. Foggy and cold on the coast and you can see the sunlight breaking through the fog in the distance. We've know each other for years, or at least it seems that way. Occasional fuck buddies. Close, but for some reason we never seemed to want much more. You enjoy a little light bondage, and I enjoy binding you, so it works. The occasional fantasy play. Lil spanking now and again. Good times.

I pick you up at your apartment in Carmel Valley. A knock on your door at 7am sharp. You answer the door, and are almost ready to hit the trail. Black yoga pants caressing your ass, so tight and smooth down your short legs and a red nylon top that hugs every curve, and you've got the curves. Medium length brown hair in a quick little pony tail. Sparkles of red highlights make your hair shine and stand out. You are on the shorter side at 5ft 4, and I'm 6ft 2, so quite a bit taller. I like it because I'm able to constantly look down any blouse you wear. As always, I'm dumbfounded at your beauty but quickly regain my senses and manage to muster up a heartfelt, "Wow! Hi! How YOU doin..." In my best Joey Tribbiani impression. Your deep blue eyes meet my deep blue eyes, and I stare you down for a moment.

You manage break away eye contact, roll your eyes and smirk, "Really Thunder? So corny..." You laugh lightly, "Lets go you nut!"

I watch you get your gear together. Backpack from the table, some water and snacks from the fridge.While watching you move, your beauty hits me again. You smell like sugared pink roses, so light and delicate. Your smile is like sunshine. Sunlight through the window, dancing off your hair. The way you move. The way your breasts bounce through that top. Bra-less. So fucking sexy watching your breasts bounce. Your thin nylon top clings occasionally but doesn't confine, giving me hints of what lies underneath. So close, teasing me.

You lock the door to your apartment and I take your hand to lead you down the sidewalk. Your soft hand in mine. It feels warm and somehow comforting. I open the car door for you and admire the view (God bless whoever invented yoga pants!) as you throw your gear in the back seat, and then allow me to hold your hand to help you enter the car gracefully.

We take a short 25 min drive to the trail head.

Grey swirls of mist around the trailhead. The parking lot is empty, save for my car. Not unusual really, for a trail this far away from civilization, but usually there's someone else around. Usually...

Today's hike should be a leisurely 3 miles, though the first 40 minutes or so will be steep - until we hit the ridge.

"Hey, the trail head's over this way. Quit fooling around and get over here."

"Yes Thun, on my way Thun. Just a moment Thun." You mutter under your breathe, "Fucking Thun..."

"Sorry, what?"

"Um, nothing..."

The trail passes through redwood groves as it winds up the mountain to the ridgeline. The redwoods love the fog, and the trail is dark and wet, with moisture condensing on the trees and dripping all around us as we hike upwards. I let you lead, ostensibly to set the pace, but in reality, my eyes dance over your sweet ass, taking in every motion, delighting in every crease, watching every curve move through its paces. Fuck. I want my hands on that ass. I can see my hands traveling up and down those legs. Slowly up, then slowly back down. Drinking in every curve, sliding my hands up your thighs, then back down your inner thighs. So soft and warm. That ass tantalizing me with every step and that slight gap between your thighs inviting me in. I just know it wants me. It needs me. That forbidden region that so many attempt to enter. It will be mine. Soon.

Every once in a while you turn around and stop and manage to catch me looking at you. You smile because you know what I'm thinking and you know I love the view.

Finally we reach the ridge. The sun is shining and it's warm and breezy. We're above the redwood canyons now and have the ocean view on one side and mountains and forest on the other side. We can see the fog bank off the coast and the waves breaking on the beaches far far below. The world is silent except for the sound of the wind blowing as we gaze at the beauty all around us.

"Lets go another half mile or so. There's a camping spot up ahead." There really is one, and I've taken special care to prepare it for this trip. Special care.

We arrive at the camp and the changes aren't immediately apparent. There seems to be a number of stumps set around a rock ring, and several mature pine trees appear to have nylon straps around them. Not really obvious unless you really start to look at the trees.

It's warm and breezy and I've been lusting after you for at least an hour now. I'm tired of waiting. I move in to you. Fast and close. Taking your head in my hands and bending down to kiss you hard and lustily. Forcing your mouth to mine.

"Mmmmmm Thun, you taste so good. Salty and sweet. Kiss me harder, harder."

I kiss you hard, moving you backwards towards the nearest tree. Pushing you up against it, into it. You can feel the bark digging into you.

"Stop Thun, not so hard, you're hurting me!"

I don't stop. I don't stop kissing you. I don't stop pushing into you. I do start biting you. Biting your lip. Gently at first, then harder. Feeling you squirm in pain. Trying to get away. I'm kissing you lustily, madly, moving to your neck. Kissing your neck, sucking on it, biting it. My hands on your waist, pulling your hips into me. Running my hands down your legs. Then moving my hand up higher, up your waist, up to your breast. Squeezing the softness of it. Feeling your nipple get hard between my fingers. Pinching it. Twisting it.

"Ohhhhhh. Mmmmm, yes Thun, yes. Pinch it, pinch it hard."

I take the bottom of your nylon shirt and slowly lift it up over your head. I love the way your breasts are lifted up, then fall when released by your shirt. Your arms up high, giving a little perk to your already gorgeous tits.

You're standing there, topless, with breasts perky and nipples hard. So free and open.

Too bad for you this is my day, my fantasy.

I flip you around so you are facing the tree. I'm holding you there by your hair. Pulling your pony tail so you head is pulled back . Pushing you forward so your face pushed into the tree and breasts push into the bark. I need one hand free to rummage through my backpack for the toys I've packed.

The wrist cuffs are on top of course. Velcro is magic stuff. So easy to attach and remove, but only if you can move it in the correct direction. I wrap one cuff around each wrist while holding you hard against the tree. I ease up on you and turn you around again so you are facing me. I release your hair and slide around to your throat. Pressing you into the tree by your throat this time. I use my other hand to grab yours and fasten your wrist to the clip that you now realize was strapped to the tree. Switching hands on your throat so I can attach the other hand to the clip. Another click and you are mine. Helpless. Alone.

"Scream if you want to, there's no one here. No one can save you. You are mine to possess, my pet."

"Please Thun, stop. You're scaring me."

A quick yank and your arms are now high over your head and apart, like a big Y. The pulley system I rigged up is small but works well and forces you to stand tall, on your tippy toes. I love how spreading your arms high and wide makes your breasts lift up high. Makes them smaller somehow, but perkier too. Fuck do you have great tits. So soft and pale. But not for long.

Suddenly a quick whack hits me in the leg.

"Bitch, did you just fucking kick me?"

Amusingly futile, but your attempt at retaliation also arouses me. I like a fighter. Someone with spirit. I know you. You are a little brat. You want to be controlled and are always looking for a way to get punished.

I grab a foot and cuff it while you feebly kick and thrash. Then the other foot.

There are foot clips too of course. You didn't really think I was going to just let some part of you be free did you?

I clip your feet to the bottom straps on the Pine tree and pull them snug. God you look so fucking sexy there. Arms up, legs spread wide.

I put my hand back on your throat and slowly squeeze. Staring into your eyes. Watching the fight drain out of you and the fear starting to show. You stop fighting and start worrying.

I stroke your hair, stroke your face. Run my hands down your arms, starting high and moving down, down to your breasts, your beautiful breasts. I rear back and slap one. I love the way you gasp as I strike you. I love the sting on my hand, and the red fingerprints on your breasts. Whack, Whack. I love to pause after slapping your breast. See the look in your eyes, before, during, and after each slap. I love the wince on your face as my hands sting you.

Slap, pause. Pause, Slap. Your nipples harden with each slap, then relax as the pain subsides. I grab a breast at the base and squeeze it hard, then slap the top part over and over. Grab it hard and pinch your nipple. I love to twist your nipples and I can see the mixture of pleasure and pain in your face. Then I release and move to your other breast. Fuck yes. So soft and warm. Hot pink fingerprints on your breasts. I suck on one nipple, suck it hard. Scrape my teeth against it. Feel it get hard in my mouth. Bite it again, suck it so hard.

I get so carried away I almost forgot I have toys. One of my favorites is the Whartenburg wheel. It's a half inch wheel of needles attached to a 4 inch handle. A truly compact tool of pain. Your eyes grow wide at the sight of it. I bring it up close to your eyes so you can see it. See how sharp it is. I run it down your cheek lightly, so lightly. You can still feel the tiny pricks.

"Oh my God Thun, uh uh, ow, uh uh yes... gasping as I move down.

Down your neck. Prick prick prick. Down your breast. Pushing in harder now, and moving slowly so each prick is a separate sensation. I make cris crosses across each breast that center on each nipple. Tiny red tracks across your chest. I trace my favorite word across your tits: SLUT in all caps.

You alternate between whimpering and moaning as I trace across your breasts.

"Oh fuck yes Thun, fuck yes, ohhhh it feels so good. So fucking good. You make it hurt so good."

I step back to admire my handiwork. Running my hands over your sweet tits again. So soft, fuck I love them so much.

I'm grinning like a fool and hot with desire. You can see it in my eyes, but you won't get to see the lust in my eyes .

Out comes a fine black silk scarf that I tie around your eyes. Sight is no longer a sense you have control of.

You can smell the pine forest and smell the scent of an old campfire, but you can't see anything. You can feel the bark pressing into your back and shoulders. The bark isn't cutting you, but poking into you in unimaginable ways. Sticking into your skin, and pine sap sticking to you.

I'm not done with your tits just yet though.

My hand moves to my waist to remove my belt. I love this belt. It's special. Handmade by Quakers. Yes, really. Quakers in PA. Bet they never thought it'd be used for this...

A quarter of an inch thick and 2 inches wide. Not a standard belt. Thick black leather, and you can't get this at Walmart. It's quality. American made. Custom crafted. You can hear it slide out from my belt loops, and though you can't see what is going on, this isn't the first time you've heard that sound.

"Open your mouth. Do it."

You open your mouth a bit.

"Open wider. Wider!"

You open wider, as wide as you can, and I slide the end of the heavy leather belt down your throat.

"Lick it! Suck on it. Get it wet for Thun!"

I can feel you licking the black leather and gagging on it. Your puffy red lips clamping down on the belt as you take far down your throat. I love watching your slobber pass through your lips and down your chin. Thin strands of saliva dripping onto your tits as you try to choke down as much of the belt as possible.

I pull it slowly out of your mouth, it's now wet and glistening with spit. Fuck, this is going to sting so good.

You moan loudly as the belt strikes your breast.

"Oooohhhhhhh, Oh fuck oh fuck. Fuck yes, fuck yes, do it Thun, do it!"

Whack, then a pause. Whack and another pause. The stinging wetness of the belt on your tits makes you writhe and moan uncontrollably. Sharp stinging pain sends shocks down your body. Each swat bringing a musical gasp to your lips. Music to my ears at least.

Since your legs are restrained I have to cut off your pants. You can't see the knife, but you can hear the click as I open it.

The sound of tearing fabric adds to the tension in the air. You feel the knife between your legs and your pants as I slide it down each leg and free the rest of your body.

I now have room to whip your inner thighs. First though I press the belt against your inner thigh so you know what's coming next. Move it up and down so you can feel the warm leather on your skin. Then I draw back and whack you right on the inner thigh. So pale and sensitive.

You eek out a sharp "Uhhhhhhh" after each swing.

I can see how wet this is making your pussy. My hand slides down your body, down your stomach, Sliding down your hairless mound, fingers sliding into your wet slit. Fuck I love your sweet wet pussy. I take one finger and move circles around your pussy entrance. Slow circles, making you even wetter, making you so horny.

"Mmmmmm, yes, oh yes. Please rub my clit Thun, please please please."

The reason for the stumps becomes clear as I place a stump under each foot. This has the desired effect of bringing your knees up to your chest as you are forced to squat about 3 ft off the ground. I use your favorite bondage tape, the blue one, to tape your knees into this position. Your legs now help form a large letter M with your sweet pussy exposed in the middle. Dripping wet. So fucking hot.

I sit on a stump in front of your pussy, so I can finger you more easily. I caress your sweet ass, rubbing it, squeezing it. Sliding a finger down your ass crack. You wriggle in anticipation as I rub your tight little asshole.

Fuck yes, I know you are doing it right now. Rubbing your asshole. Rub it for Thun, rub it. Enter it. Slide that finger in your asshole for me. Say it, say it, say, "Please finger my asshole Thun, please please." As your finger slide in and out of your asshole. So fucking hot.

I'm sliding my finger in and out of your hot little asshole. Fuck I love the heat coming off of it.

I move in close and start licking your sweet pussy. Long tongue licks up and down your entire slit. Pausing at the top to play with your clit. Yes, just like you are doing now. Keep that finger in your ass you little slut. Rub that clit harder. Do it. Fucking harder, like you know I would If I was there.

I'm licking circles around your clit, then up and down, pushing in hard with my tongue. Making your clit hurt, making it sore. Moving down and forcing my tongue inside your pussy, jabbing my tongue inside you and licking your pussy hole.

Fuck my cock is so hard. I stand up and drop my pants and my cock leaps towards you. I slide my cock up and down your slit, teasing you, then pushing the head of my cock against your clit. Rubbing your clit with my cock, masturbating you with the head of my cock.

DON'T YOU CUM, DON"T YOU FUCKING DARE CUM. STOP. HOLD IT. DONT YOU DO IT YOU LITTLE SLUT. NOT YET!

I push into your sweet pussy, but only to tease you. Only just the head, sliding in and out of you. So wet. You beg for more.

"Fuck me, please fuck me, fill me with cock."

I pause, holding the head of my cock just inside you and take a look at you. All of you. So beautiful there. Arms high, Blindfolded, mouth pouty, lips bright and puffy, breasts bright pink, legs up, skin so soft and pale.

A mad lust overtakes me. I want you so fucking bad. I need you so bad, right now. Suddenly, I slam my cock into you full force.

"UGH, UGH UGH."

Your pussy squirts out juice as I fill you with cock. Fucking you hard into the tree. Cock pegging you from the front, bark pressing deep into you from the back, like a pain sandwich.

My hands grabbing your sweet ass cheeks to help fuck you deeper and harder than ever before.

"Fuck yes, fuck fuck fuck, UGH UGH UGH. Take it you little bitch, take it, fuck me fuck me fuck me!"

"Yes Thun, yes yes yes yes!"

Deep strokes of cock that you can feel in your belly. "Ugh, Ugh, UGH, You feel that cock? Feel it, feel it, fuck yes!"

Your body trembles with each deep stroke as my cock pounds you mercilessly. Your breasts rocking against my chest, my hands clenching your ass.

Fuck yes, our bodies melding together, becoming one, joined at the hips. Me fucking you, you fucking me. The sweet sensation of your pussy is so awesome and I just want to fuck you forever.

My cock thrusting into you faster and faster, bodies slapping together, forever filling you with lust. "Fuck yes, fuck me you little cunt, fuck me harder."

Your body twists in the air as I grind my cock into you, drilling you with my hot load of cum. "UGH UGH UGH, Ohhh fuck, Ahhhhhhh, OHHHHH UGGGHGHHHHhh, fuck yes."

Pump after pump of hot cum, filling you to the brink. Grinding into you so hard, me aching to get deeper inside you.

Your pussy has been aching all day for this one moment. Aching in anticipation of being controlled. Aching for sweet release. Aching for the feeling of my cock spasming inside. And that's all you need for you to cum, and cum hard, cum all over my cock. Back arching, electricity in the air, "fuck yes, Oh Oh Oh Oh God, Yes Yes, I'm cummmmminggggg Thun!"

"Fuck Fuck Fuck yes! Oh Oh Oh.. ah ah, ahhhhhh."

Afterwards, I slowly release your from your bonds, unclipping you, uncuffing you, removing your blindfold, lowering your outstretched arms, kissing you, and helping you get into your spare clothes.

"Fuck Thun," you giggle, "We should go hiking more often!"