The Hike

Story Info
Young stressed girl seeks relaxation and maybe more...
1.2k words
4.01
37k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
el_ron
el_ron
48 Followers

She was 27 and needed a break. Fights with her ex, the pressure at work and the lack of a good lay had taken a toll on her. Although she was dating again through an online service she wasn't very lucky.

All of the guys she met were total buffoons, looking for a couch potato to fill the gap next to them. In fact, the closest she came to any action was on a recent date. He tried to kiss her in an awkward moment when she wasn't paying attention. If she would've been a bit drunker, she would've fucked the hell out of him. But she wasn't.

She decided to get out of the city to clear her mind. She packed a bag to take a three day hike in the mountains up north. She knew the woods over there like her back pocket.

There wasn't a soul for miles, just the sound of the mountain river and the smell of the fresh pines. This is what she needed. This would relax and calm her mind and when she came back she could take a fresh start. After a one day climb along one of her favorite trails it was getting dark. She decided to camp along a familiar riverbed. If the weather was nice she could take a swim the next day. It was nearly dark when she arrived. It took her a while to set up her tent. Exhausted from the hike she fell asleep immediately after a small meal.

The next day she awoke to the sound of the roaring river in the background. Completely at ease, she took out the small vibe she'd put in her bag and with quick and eager strokes she started working her clit while rubbing her body.

Lying there naked in her tent on the soft mattress, she fondled her big breasts while moaning softly. Her hips shook and her toned thighs trembled. She let out a muffled scream as she reached her top.

By now it had gotten quite hot in her tent and she opened the zippered entrance. She froze when she heard voices. Her sweaty face peaked out of the tent. She couldn't see anybody. She quickly pulled a big sweater over her head and put some panties on. Coming out of the tent she noticed a small tent only 30 yards behind hers. Two young guys were cooking breakfast over a small fire, she could smell the bacon. They both looked in her direction and waived. She slipped into her pants and walked towards them for a closer look.

They were young, between 18 and 22, one of them was tall with white blonde hair and broad shoulders. The other one was a little shorter and had dark hair and muscled arms. "Want some breakfast?" the short one asked staring at her sweater.

"Yes." She said as she started to walk over. As she walked over to them her breasts bounced under her sweater.

Oh god she thought to herself, I should've worn a bra. Well it's to late to go back now. As she walked over she wondered if they had heard her moans. They were young and not bad looking. She watched them grin at her as they both ogled her curvy waist and the bulges underneath her big sweater. Suddenly she felt this warm feeling growing in her stomach and instantly something changed. She became the predator and these boys would be an excellent prey.

She joined them for breakfast, sensually eating a few slices of bacon with her hands. Sucking every fingertip when she was done. They watched in awe. She had complete control over these two young men and she had quickly hatched a plan.

They chit chatted a bit and both of them tried to hit on her. She could tell they had very little experience from the comments and small talk they made. Suddenly she lowered her voice as if she was going to tell a secret and whispered "let's go skinny dipping."

With one swift move, she pulled her sweater over her head and ran to the river. Their eyes nearly popped out when she exposed her breasts. They bounced and jiggled as she ran and they quickly followed her. They struggled to get their clothes off, as they ran to keep up. She watched them stumble childishly into the river.

They jumped in and she quickly made contact with them. While they fondled and rubbed her breasts she was slowly milking their inexperienced cocks with her hands. The combination of the cold water and their touches made her nipples hard and pointy. It was time to heat things up and get out of the water. They followed her onto the grass and quickly she started sucking both of their dicks. She commanded the short one underneath her, his face only an inch away from her pussy. He was fascinated by her wet pussy. She lowered herself over his face while still sucking the tall one, thrusting his member down her throat. The two boys never knew what hit them. The blonde one started to stammer and moan and she knew he wasn't going to last much longer. She made him cum in her mouth, letting it leek out. It ran down her tits and onto the belly of the other guy still being suffocated by her pussy. She pulled her wet slit away from him and dropped it over his hard rod. He almost screamed when her hot dripping pussy plunged onto his hard dick. She rode him like a horse, his eyes began rolling away in their sockets.

Meanwhile the blonde man was again rubbing her tits. He kneeled next to her and she didn't give him any time to rest. She pulled him closer and made him suck her nipples. The other guys orgasm was intense and she felt warm cum fill up her pussy. He moaned hard. She pulled out and moved her ass in the direction of his tall friend while bending down to clean his cock. He easily entered her dripping wet cunt and he started to ram his cock fiercely into her. In doing this, her head bobbed and pushed deeper and deeper over the cock she was cleaning. She was in total control and felt her orgasm sneaking up on her. When the two young guys started to shake involuntarily to announce another orgasm, she felt deep waves of pleasure exploding inside her. She screamed loud, a fierce sound reflected by the trees surrounding them, it almost sounded like the scream of a wild animal feeding on his prey. Exhausted they ran to the river for a quick clean up. After, they rested butt naked on some towels in the sun, the guys had fallen asleep. About two hours later the guys woke up. But she had vanished. She was nowhere to be seen and her tent was gone. They didn't even know her name. Not a trace of her was left, she didn't even leave a note. This left them wondering if it had all been a dream or if it really did happen.

As they wondered what may have happened to her, she was already a few miles away. The only proof left of this encounter was the big relaxed smile on her face.

el_ron
el_ron
48 Followers