The Hike Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time he returned from his reminiscing, Becky was on the couch on her back. The fat man was between her legs licking her pussy eagerly. One of the other men was feeding his large black dick into her mouth while the other guy helped her pump her hand up and down his own cock. Becky moaned around the meat in her mouth and squirmed against the fat man's mouth. Allen was erect. He was disgusted, happy, excited and revolted all at the same time. If this was a porn movie, he'd be just OK with it and would probably switch to something else, but he couldn't change anything, and that was his pregnant girlfriend getting manhandled in HIS livingroom.

He stepped back into the kitchen to get a beer from the fridge and took a long pull. He stood with his hands on the countertop, wondering how he got himself into this situation with such a girl. He regretted always putting up with so much from her in the beginning just because she was so hot. He drank more of his beer and listened to the sounds from the other room.

After a few minutes he stepped back to where he could see Becky and the men. He could hear Tanya and her two guys in the bedroom. He knew her sound from the time they were camping together and she fucked Jeff like nobody was around. Becky was now on her back sitting on the fat man like she was when he caught her at this a week ago. His cock was shoved into her, spreading her red pussy lips wide. He bounced her on his cock mercilessly. Allen thought "If my dick was that big, I'd worry about hurting her".

Becky's tits bounced with the motion. The other two men were taking turns feeding her their cocks. Sometimes she managed to get both in at the same time. Then one of the men grabbed a bottle of lube and squirted a really generous amount around Becky's crotch. The black cock there glistened with the stuff. Becky was lifted up and the huge cock came out of her pussy and Allen imagined he could hear it slap closed. Then she was being lowered onto the same cock, only this time is was sliding towards her ass.

"Whoa, wait a minute," she started to say. Her voice was not as in control as normal and she sounded just slightly...concerned. She repeated "wait, wait. Hold on guys," but nobody was listening and the big dick entered her asshole as she groaned and squirmed. Allen found that he was extremely turned on by her being humiliated like that. She continued to struggle and squirm, but it did no good. A dick was shoved in her mouth keeping her from complaining, and the one in her ass kept sliding steadily in until there was none left.

Allen watched in awe as Becky's ass gobbled up the thick meat and then pushed it back out and then gobbled it again. He felt there was no way she could possibly be doing what he was seeing in front of his own eyes. Soon, Becky was riding the dick on her own, using her legs to move her ass up and down without being forced. The men made approving comments about her and her tits and her ability to fuck. The whole time, one of the men was rubbing her clit.

Then he stepped between her legs and moved to push his cock into her pussy. With her big baby belly, positioning was difficult, but everyone seemed to work together and got it done. Soon she was moaning in either agony or ecstasy as two dicks pounded into her. Her moans were muffled as she gobbled the third one with her mouth.

The pace quickened as the men seemed to be getting close to ejaculating. Allen didn't want to watch any more, but he couldn't tear himself away. At one point Becky made eye contact with him, a surprised look on her face as her eyes dropped to Allen's crotch and the boner that lay just under his pants. Her eyebrows went up in question. Allen's face remained blank and gave her nothing.

Before he knew it, the men were shooting loads into her ass and pussy, shouting and grunting as they did so. Becky was being used and tossed around like a pregnant rag doll. The man on top pulled his dick out and quickly moved his hand to catch the jiz that immediately started oozing from her pussy. He scooped it up and rubbed it on her fat titties, laughing the whole time. Then the guy in her ass moved roughly to get out of her and out from under her, literally tossing her off to the side. The cum scoop guy reached between her legs and scooped more thick creamy goo from down there and wiped her face with it. He cleaned his hand off on her hair. The others laughed. Becky smiled.

Without any preamble or communication, the guy she had been blowing moved between her legs and started fucking her hard. Her body rocked and her tits jolted back and forth from the effort of him pumping his cock into her. The other guys watched and stroked their cocks absently.

Before long, Jackhammer was ready to cum and pulled his dick out to shoot all over Becky's chest and stomach. She used her hands to spread the cream on her skin and then licked her hands and fingers while she smiled at the men.

Allen stepped back into the kitchen, dazed by what he had just witnessed. Becky was a slut for sure, but he never imagined anything like this. It was almost more than he could handle, even though it was what he thought he wanted. Becky was, for sure, in a humiliating situation, but she didn't seem to be too bothered by it. She actually seemed to enjoy it.

The noises in the living room went on and Allen could almost tune them out. He had no idea how long a session normally lasted, but he remembered that the time he caught her, Becky had finished by about 5:30. It was already 2:00, but that still left almost 4 hours of her getting used and fucked, and he had volunteered to be here for the whole thing. His conflicted erection notwithstanding, he really was beginning to regret his decision. He opened another beer and chugged most of it before putting it down.

Eventually, sick curiosity got the best of him, and moved to view the living room again. Becky wasn't there. Tanya was well on her way to matching Becky's performance earlier. The fat man was on the couch still, with Tanya riding his fat, meaty cock while she rubbed her tits in his face and he slobbered all over them. The only other man in the room stood on the couch and let her bob her mouth up and down his cock. They all moaned and grunted. Tanya's skin glistened with sweat and her chest and shoulders were red with exertion, while her ass looked like it would bruise soon from getting slapped by the big black hands.

The man getting blown caught Allen's eye and winked. Allen didn't know what to do. He was just an observer and hadn't intended for anyone to see him. The man nodded towards Tanya's ass, bouncing up and down on the fat man. He mouthed "Go ahead," silently.

Allen was perplexed. Tanya was basically the reason all this was going on, as far as he was concerned. She got Becky to do this, and probably got Becky to fuck Jeff on the hike. She was the enemy, and he hated her for it. But she had a really nice ass and it was just sitting there. Hell, she probably wouldn't even notice him moving in there to fuck her. And what could Becky say? He had just watched her service three guys, right in front of him.

He moved a few steps into the living room. The man who had initially invited him, nodded and smiled, confirming the invitation again. Allen moved a few more steps and undid his belt. The whole time, Tanya bobbed her ass up and down on the fat man, grunting, moaning and groaning as she did. Allen's pants dropped, then his boxers. His hard dick pointed out in front of him like a divining rod towards Tanya's ass. The distance closed inch by inch and then he had her hips in his hands and was working the head of his dick into her slick ass crack, collecting lube as he did. The guy in front held her head on his dick so she couldn't turn around to see who was about to fuck her, but she stopped her up and down movement to allow easier access, of which Allen took advantage. He slid firmly into her until his balls stopped him.

The fat man started grunting in earnest and Allen had a hard time keeping his rhythm as he pushed in and out of Tanya. He felt bad. He felt dirty. He felt a little vindicated. He felt her ass swallow his rod again and again. Soon, he was grunting and moaning. He knew he was getting close to his angry climax, and for a scant second thought about Tanya's feelings, then pushed them back and didn't think about anything but her ass around his cock.

He thrust and thrust, harder each time, until he had had enough and was pushing in as hard as he could while his cum splashed Tanya's insides over and over. The other guys encouraged him with things like "Way to go, man." And "Get it boy!" He barely heard them as he pulled out and pulled his pants up.

Finally, the man let go of Tanya's head so she could take her mouth off him. When she turned and saw Allen, her eyebrows rose, then she just smiled and went back to work on the big black cock near her face. Allen felt disgusted with himself. He totally gave in to the moment and to his penis and did something that made him feel dirty. And he felt even worse because he was glad he did it. He felt like Tanya deserved it.

Instead of going into the kitchen, he grabbed a hoody and went out the door. It was 4:00 by then. It was cold, but Allen was oblivious to the cold, lost in the haze of anger, frustration and confusion. He walked down the block and kept walking. By the time he stopped and thought about going back, it was 4:45 and the cold caressed him through the hoody, making him shiver.

At 5:15, he went back into the apartment. Nobody was in the living room, but he could hear the shower running in the bathroom. He called out, but nobody answered, so he assumed that Becky was in the shower washing the evidence of the afternoon off herself. He grabbed a beer and sat on the sofa, but then realized what had been going on there minutes before and moved to an overstuffed chair.

That's the way Becky found him, just sitting there drinking a beer, staring at the floor. Becky sat heavily in a chair on the other side of the room looking at him.

"I'm really sorry, really sorry," she said. "I know it's tough. The only way I make it through is by thinking about the money."

Allen didn't speak.

"Maybe you shouldn't be around for the last session tomorrow. I know it must be hard for you. But it doesn't mean anything to me. It's just the money. It's like I go to a different place and it's not even me doing those things."

"Yeah," Allen said softly. "Maybe I'll be somewhere else. That was not what I expected. I don't know what I expected. I just...I don't know. It's going to take some time to process this."

Becky walked over to him and touched him on the shoulder. Then she walked out the door saying she had some errands to run. He figured she was just giving him some alone time. He could use some alone time. Months ago, he was just happy that someone as hot as Becky was even looking at him, then she was talking to him, then they were doing it. He couldn't believe his luck.

Yeah, he was lucky alright.

12