The Hike Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get ready," Mark said. "I'm gonna cum on your face!"

Todd moved closer as well, stroking faster- energized by Mark's dirty outburst. They both moved closer to Tommy, whose thoughts were making him dizzy as he contemplated having two guys cum on his face. Mark tapped him and hissed that he was cumming. Tommy backed off the cock, and waited as the jizz began to fly in from the two different directions.

Streams and globs of the white fluid were pasting his chin, and cheeks, and nose as the other two stroked their cocks in front of his face. Tommy had his mouth closed, but as the other two were slowing down, he opened it for a breath, and a stream of Mark's cum dribbled into his mouth. His reaction was one of disgust, but he smacked his lips, and a moment later, he shrugged and used a finger to push a bit more into his mouth.

"Not that bad, is it?" Todd asked.

"Not really," Tommy said, using his t shirt to mop his face off a bit.

"So," Mark asked. "Have fun?"

"Oh yeah," Tommy said. "I just got a blow job from two guys, and then gave it back. It's a little odd, but I think I can handle it."

"Well great," Todd said. "But there's more, if you truly wanna be a part of the club."

Tommy knew what was coming, but he played along.

"Oh yeah?"

"I think you should let us fuck you in the ass," Todd said. "Of course, you'll get to do us, too."

"Does it hurt?" Tommy asked.

"Not really," Mark said. "Just kind of uncomfortable, but only at first."

"Maybe in a while," Tommy said. "I want to relax for a while. Maybe we can get some more done around the shack here."

The trio got dressed a bit more, and then went back to work on the small cabin, continuing to patch and clean. After another hour or so, they were working outside, when Tommy approached the other two, grabbing them by the crotches.

"Let's go back to work," Tommy said, which prompted an exchange of glances between the other two.

Back inside the cabin, Tommy went back to sucking the other two, on his knees on the mattress, which had been padded with more blankets. Everyone was totally naked, and Todd stepped back, motioning for Tommy to lay down. He did so, laying face down on the mattress, and the other two moved in. Both at once, they began to tongue Tommy's virgin asshole, spreading his cheeks wide to do so. Mark had brought along some lube from his house, and he put some on his fingers of his right hand.

He put one finger at the opening, and began to slide it in, as the hole tightened a bit, and Tommy bit his bottom lip. The finger slid in even more, up to the first knuckle, while Todd was reaching below to stroke Tommy's balls. A moment later, Mark's entire finger was in, and he began to work it around as Tommy got used to the sensation. Todd moved around to the front of Tommy, so he could get his cock sucked, while Mark continued to work his finger in and out of Tommy.

This continued for a bit, until Mark inserted a second finger into the tight pucker, massaging the inside of Tommy's tunnel. All the while, Tommy was sucking on Todd, teasing the head with his tongue, and licking along the side of the shaft. It was then that Mark pulled his fingers out, and moved over the top of Tommy, stroking his cock.

"Ready?" Mark asked.

"Do it," Tommy said, and went back to work on Todd. Mark slid the head of his phallus to Tommy's prepared hole, and pressed the head against it. He pushed, until the head was in, hearing Tommy breathe a bit harder. With the head in, the rest was easy, and he stroked deep and slow, pushing all the way in until he felt his pubic hair against Tommy's ass. With that, he began to slowly thrust in and out of the ass, looking down as he did so. He didn't last long, and nodded to Todd, who moved around to the back.

Mark pulled out, shooting large blasts of stringy, white cum onto Tommy's back, moaning as he did so. Tommy chuckled a bit as he felt the heat of the cum lining his back. He didn't wait long to be right back in the action, though, and Todd was sliding his lubed cock into the hole. Todd was more forceful than Mark, thrusting faster and harder than Mark had. Mark, meanwhile, was getting his cock cleaned by the now eager Tommy. Mark then raced back to Todd as he pulled out of the ass, and he took the load in his mouth, holding it there as the cock shot off in him. He then turned Tommy over, and moved over him.

"Open your mouth," Todd commanded. Tommy did so, and Mark allowed the hot load to slide off his tongue, and into Tommy's waiting mouth. Tommy wasn't completely ready for it, but he battled down his gag, and let the load run back out of his mouth, and down the side of his face. He smiled at the other two.

"Not bad at all!" he said. "My turn?"

"Fair's fair," Mark said, and got on his hands and knees, as did Todd. Tommy got behind them, and put some of the lube on his fingers, working it onto his cock. He then spread it to each hand, and began to slide his fingers over their assholes. A moment later, he moved up behind Mark, and placed his cock at the opening. Mark was fully ready, and hardly flinched as Tommy pushed his cock in. He fucked hard and fast for a few strokes, and then moved over to Todd's willing and waiting asshole. Todd was given the same treatment, and Tommy bounced back and forth this way a few times. He then stayed in Mark's tight hole, ramming it- to Mark's delight- and gripping the hips.

Todd moved back as Tommy continued to fuck, laying his head on top of Mark's back. Tommy looked down at him and nodded as his thrusts continued to piston into Mark. Finally, at long last, Tommy pulled his spurting rod from Mark, allowing his load to begin blasting onto Todd's face, and into his mouth. Mark turned back, and helped his friend to clean Tommy's joint, each of them licking the spunk from the cock until it was mostly clean.

Following that, the three lay on the mattress, regaining their breath, and not saying much. A while later, Tommy raised up to one elbow, revealing his cock to be immensely hard once more, and he smiled at the other two.

"Ready for another round?" he asked.

"You're going to fit in just fine," Todd said.

"Let's hope Janey does as well!" Mark said. With that, he turned, and began to suck on Tommy's cock once more...

12