The Hiking Trip Ch. 03

Story Info
Judi is caught now. What will happen?
1.6k words
3.93
28.3k
4

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to Judi Ann. This series was written at her request. This is a 6 part series. If you have not read the preceding stories, please do so first to know the background.

*

When she awakes, she is aware of pain. She has no idea how long she has been out, but the bark is digging sharply into her skin. She tries to pull away from the tree and survey her surroundings. She sees him almost immediately, he is sitting on a stump watching her and smiling. "Did you have a nice nap, cunt?" he asks.

"Fuck you!" she screams, which just elicits a bigger laugh from him.

She watches as he picks up an empty water bottle and unzips his pants. She gets excited as he pulls his cock out. Even after what he has done, she still wants his cock so badly.

He aims and shoots a stream of piss into the bottle, quickly filling it up. He moves the bottle to the side and finishes urinating on the base of the stump on which he had been sitting.

"You look like you need a shower baby," he says as he walks her direction. Before she can comprehend what is happening, he upturns the bottle and starts pouring his urine over the top of her head.

The feeling that goes through her is one of disgust, repulsion, and humiliation. She feels her pussy get wetter as this sick fuck's actions turn her on and she starts grinding her pussy harder against the bark on the tree.

He laughs, "Oh my baby, you do love this, don't you?"

Her response is to lick the piss soaked bark close to her mouth and moan as she rubs her pussy against the rough barked tree.

"You are a completely dirty slut Judi," he says. He pulls his knife from its sheath and walks over to a smaller tree. From it, he breaks off a small branch about as big around as a pencil. He holds it in front of him and says, "Do you know what this is, Judi? It is what we call a switch. It's made for spanking bad girls."

He strips the small twigs off it, and tests the flexibility of the young green limb. He leers at her, "this will do just fine bitch."

She moans as he steps closer, she is ashamed as she humps the tree harder and her juices start leaking down her legs in anticipation of what she knows is coming.

THWACK! The first strike lands across her ass. He watches her jump and squeal as it lands.

He lands another strike across the back of her knees. Then another strike across the small of her back.

She jumps with each strike. She's crying out loud now. He strikes her repeatedly as she screams with each lash. Angry red welts cover her body. When she looks at him, he expects defeat to fill her eyes. Instead, he sees desire... and lust. She begs him to stop, but her eyes are begging for more, so he strikes her again and again.

As the abuse continues, she grinds her pussy harder against the tree not caring that it is scratching her flesh and rubbing her clit raw. Finally, she screams a scream that is different from the others. This scream is not of pain or fear or lust, but one of joy as a massive orgasm rips through her body.

She sags against the tree trying to catch her breath as he picks up a larger stick from the ground. This one is about 2-3 inches in diameter and about 2 feet long. He pulls out his knife and strips the bark off of it expertly, removing all the rough edges. She is still recovering when he walks over to her and leans into her. He bites her ear as he roughly cups her striped ass with his hand and then runs it between her legs to cup her pussy.

She gasps as he pushes two fingers into her pussy and starts finger fucking her. "Do you like that baby?" he whispers into her ear. She simply moans and then groans in frustration when his fingers are removed.

However, soon they are replaced. She feels the stick he had just picked up from the ground glide between her legs and her pussy lips wrap around its exterior as he moves it in and out between her legs. "Please baby, fuuuuuuucccckkkkk me" escapes from her lips as he continues his ministrations.

"You're wet enough now baby" he says right before forcing the large stick into her pussy entrance. There is no gentle easing it in, no short thrusts, just a brutal and fast entrance into her pussy. She screams as he plunges it home.

"Do you see why I chose this area girl?" He said as he began to brutally fuck her with the stick. "No one can hear your screams."

She gasps and grunts as she takes the pounding with the stick. She is not sure when her next orgasm starts, but it hits her harder than the first and lasts for what seems an eternity. She goes out of her head screaming and begging him to hurt her pussy and fuck her harder. She jerks, squirms and wiggles trying to both get away and get fucked harder.

When it is over, she again sags against the tree, completely spent.

When he bends to untie her ankles, she thinks it is over, but instead is amazed when he turns her around so her back is to the tree and refastens the ropes around her ankles while simply leaving her hands secured above her.

He looks at her body and knows she has to be hurting. Besides the whipping she had received, the front of her body is covered in scrapes and scratches from contact with the bark during the ordeal. She looks like she is about to pass out from the orgasm she has just experienced.

"Well," he thinks to himself, "she needs to be woken back up." He picks up the switch he had used earlier and THWACK THWACK across her breasts. She jerks awake and screams with startled pain.

A few more stripes across her breasts, stomach and legs and her front now matches her backside. He throws the switch down and roughly pinches her right nipple with his left hand, while stroking down her stomach with his right.

When he reaches her fucked pussy, he strokes it lightly. He smiles as he feels her juices start flowing in reaction. "God, she is so fucking hot" he thinks to himself.

He forces three fingers back inside of her and literally lifts her off the ground by her pussy. She gasps loudly and is staring at him with passion in her eyes. He removes the fingers from her pussy and starts using them, slick with her juices, to spread her asshole open.

"Oh no, oh fucking no," flows from her mouth as he opens her wider. He kisses and licks her clit and presses the thumb of his right hand into her wide open pussy while finger fucking her asshole with the three fingers. The attention on her clit makes her squirm her way further onto his fingers.

Soon, he removes the fingers and picks the stick up from the ground that he had just used to fuck her pussy. "It's time for that ass now baby," he said.

By this time, Judi could not wait for the next session of pain and gasped, "fuck me baby, fuck my ass"

He spits on the stick still slick with her juices and begins working it up her asshole. She begs for more as he presses it further inside of her. Once there he begins a steady stroking of the stick in and out as her begging continues.

Unable to control his lust for this woman any longer, he lets go of the stick, drops his shorts and kicks them to the side. In one stroke he enters her damaged pussy. She yelps at first, but then neither of them make a noise as they begin a hard, desperate kiss.

Grunting like animals, her with a stick hanging out of her ass and his cock slamming home into her pussy they are completely lost in the feel of each other.

Time is lost to them as they fuck hard and fast. He is biting into her neck and shoulders as he rams into her as fast and deep as he can. She is screaming and urging him on as her next orgasm grows within her.

He feels her pussy spasm as her orgasm begins and he can take no more. He unlooses the largest load of cum he has ever produced in his life. He pumps her pussy so full there is no room left to hold it all, as it overflows and spills from her cunt to soak his cock and balls.

He strokes through her orgasm and his until they are both spent.

Within moments, he has her untied and lying down on their sleeping bags. Where before he was cruel and insensitive, he is now caring and loving. He strokes her aches and pains. He kisses and licks the mess off of her and gently cleans her scrapes and bruises.

He pays special attention to her pussy and asshole, kissing and tonguing both of them. Making up for the pain he has caused them. Soon, they are in a passionate embrace. The sex is urgent, but not overly hard. They enjoy each others body and cum multiple times until, exhausted, they sleep.

This in the end of day 2.