The Hiking Trip Ch. 04

Story Info
The worst is over for Judi, or is it?
2.7k words
3.98
24.8k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to Judi Ann. This series was written at her request. This is a 6 part series. If you have not read the preceding stories, please do so first to know the background.

She awakes completely and utterly in love... and pain. Her body is a mass of pain from cuts, scrapes, bruises, and muscle aches. She is pretty sure that he has torn her pussy a little while fucking her and she is suffering the consequences of that large stick being used on her little asshole. Yet, she luxuriates in it all. She reaches for him, but finds only empty space where he was lying last night. He is gone.

She whimpers a little, because she misses him and decides to crawl out of the tent to find him. She is ready for a glorious day and maybe a lovers' hike through the forest. She slips on a pair of tight shorts and a tank top that just barely covers her breasts, much less her stomach and back.

She unzips the tent door quickly and when she steps out he is sitting by the fire staring at her. She's surprised because what she sees is not what she expected. In his eyes are neither love nor gentleness; rather, they portray anger and disapproval.

"Hello cunt," slips easily out of his mouth as he sneers at her.

Against her will, her pussy is wet immediately. Entranced by him, she begins to walk his way.

"Stop," he says menacingly. "You don't get to walk upright today cunt. Today, you only crawl. Now, be a good girl and crawl to me."

"Fuck you!" She screams hoarsely, noticing for the first time that her throat is sore from the screams that ripped through her throat the previous day.

He stands quickly, fluidly, is in front of her in three steps and slaps her across the face so hard it reopens her lip wounds and knocks her to the ground.

"You will learn to obey... Cunt," he intones quietly, but with venom behind it.

Returning to the log, the picture of self-control, he reseats himself and says, "Crawl to me girl."

Tears are streaming down her face and blood is dripping from her chin, slowly hanging in the air and then plopping onto the ground. Resigned to obey for the moment, she gets on her hands and knees, crawling to him slowly; both hating him and yearning for his touch.

"Good bitch," he begins with something close to approval in his tone. "I have a special treat for you today baby. No hiking required; in fact, we aren't going anywhere.

"Today, you will spend in a special place I've designed especially for you."

Finally arriving to him on her sore hands and knees, she whimpers, "Yes sir." While trying to put her head in his lap.

Instead of allowing her any comfort, he stands and grabs a handful of her long, dark hair. Twisting it into his fist, he starts dragging her to another log on the side of the fire.

She squeals as the pain is excruciating and she's afraid that he'll actually rip out a chunk of her hair, so she tries to stand.

"I said you fucking crawl today cunt!" He growls forcefully, as he uses her hair to roughly keep her on all fours.

She is forced to follow him as quickly as possible as she is half dragged across the ground. It is there, she gets her first look at her "special treat" and whimpers louder. It's a log, but not just any log.

The log is about 5 feet long and slightly wider than she is. It is covered with coarse bark and has a large eyebolt installed at one end.

He lets her absorb what she's seeing and says, "Lie on your back bitch." The menace back in his voice.

Tears begin to pool up in her eyes and roll down her cheeks, but she obediently does as she is instructed. He wraps a coarse rope around her wrists and fastens them securely to the eyebolts above her head. He grabs her legs and with a mighty tug, pulls her roughly down the log stretching her arms out further.

"Fucker!" She screams as the bark gouges her already hurt back through what little protection the small tank top provides. Immediately, she regrets the slip.

She is rewarded with another smack across her face as he straddles her chest.

"You fucking cunt, you watch your mouth," he warns hers with disdain.

He sits on her mid section and her breath is taken away as he presses down hard on her stomach. The log digs into her back and tears continue to stream from her face as she silently screams in agony.

Through the pain, she manages to whisper, "Yes sir."

"Good bitch," he replies, apparently pleased with her newfound submissiveness.

Her ass is now hanging slightly off the edge of the log. He takes more rope and ties her knees securely in the air on either side of her. She can open them wider, but not close them or put her legs down. She was in a position, much like that of a mother giving birth.

He stands back and inspects his work with satisfaction, "It's time to remove your clothes slut."

From a sheath on his belt, he removes a knife. It is completely black except for the glint of what appears to be a very sharp edge. He takes the blade and holds it up to her face, and smiles as he states, "Mmmmm baby, I think this is the first I've really seen you scared."

He strokes her face with the blade and traces her nose, cheeks, lips, and chin. She shivers as he traces it along her neck and neatly slips it under her tank top. With barely a sound, she feels the tension of the material loosen as it is sliced away with the razor sharp blade.

As her bruised and bitten breasts are exposed to the cool morning air, he reaches back and releases a series of slaps onto her tender nipples. The sounds seem to reverberate through the wooded area, "SMACK SMACK SMACK!"

As he stops, she gasps for air and screams in agony, "Please no more, God no more!"

Only smiling at her plea, he continues his knife work; he traces down her stomach and then reaches the waist of her shorts. He slides the sharp edge first down the front and then the sides. The blade edge easily parting the material, as the cold unsharpened back of it traces along her hot skin.

When only the slightest material remains, he starts at the thigh of each leg and removes them completely.

Standing over her and absorbing her battered nakedness, he states as a matter of fact, "Well baby, you really fucked up yesterday, because your pussy and asshole are a mess.

"Are they tender?" He asks, and then laughs as he probes and slaps each of her tender private areas experimentally. Gauging her response as he does.

Gritting her teeth and suffering silently through it, she then shivers and gasps as he runs the flat of the blade down the inside of her right thigh and traces her pussy lips with the tip.

He puts the blade up to her face and asks, "Do you see your juices on the blade cunt? This actually has you hot."

"NO!" She screams, and is rewarded with a hard smack to her pussy. "Oh my God!" She gasps, as her pussy juices begin to soak her shredded shorts trapped between her and the log.

"Mmmm, slut likes it," he says. "Let's see how you feel about this."

The handle in his hand, he flicks his wrist and pops her pussy with the flat of the blade.

The cold, stark metal, coming down harshly against her hot and hurt pussy creates a sensation in her she does not expect. He repeatedly slaps her pussy with the flat of the blade, using varying degrees of force with each impact.

She squirms with each hit, but knows shamefully that her pussy is leaking more and more juices as the pain activates a part of her brain that they had only explored virtually until this trip began. The part that not only needs, but craves this sort of attention.

Watching her juices flowing out of her excited pussy, he knows she's ready and willing for more. Leaning towards her, he runs his tongue up her jawline and taking her earlobe in his teeth, he gives it a good tug, before releasing it and whispering with his lips pressed close to her ear canal, "Now, you are wet and ready baby."

He stands, inverts the knife in his hand, still holding the handle close to the guard and shoves the handle up her pussy.

She screams again as he enters her and continues to fuck her pussy with the knife handle. With each stroke, she receives new pain and new pleasure.

She tries to loose her legs involuntarily, struggling against her bonds, but the ropes hold her tight. With all the sensations, her screams soon turn into loud, tortured, moans.

The orgasm that wracks her body is sudden and unexpected to them both. The force and impact of it wrenching throughout her body, causes uncontrollable spasms. The result is her juices actually shooting from her pussy and the squirts splashing over his hand, the knife and log messily.

They are both stunned by the reaction she has just had: Her, because she had never experienced a whole body, squirting orgasm before; and him, because he had never seen one anywhere other then Internet porn.

He recovers first and growls, "No one told you to cum, cunt." With emphasis placed on the word "cunt."

She can only gasp and shake as guttural language flows from her lips, "Oh my god, oh my fucking god!"

She is like a woman possessed as her intense orgasm seems to flow into the next and the next.

She'll never know if it was a string of multiple orgasms, or simply a very long, very intense one, but it was the best that she had ever had up to that point in her life.

Only after she begins to come down from the experience, does he finally remove the knife handle from her slit, allowing her to really breathe again.

"Now you have me messy cunt," he says as he moves to her head and forces his wet fingers into her mouth. "Clean your mess bitch."

Without hesitation, she sucks on his fingers and licks his hand. When proffered, she also licks the knife blade and sucks her juices off the handle. She does it willingly and happily, as the knife is no longer an object of fear, but an object of lust, which she reveres.

"You weren't supposed to cum your little slut, but watching your mouth work that knife right now is making me so hot, I am considering forgiving you." His tone has lost some of its harshness, and now seems to be dreamily filled with lust. "But first, let's see how good that mouth really is."

He quickly stands over her, loosens his shorts and lets them drop to the ground around his ankles. He steps out of them, and straddles the log with his balls above her face.

Anticipating his desires, she reaches out with her tongue to lick his balls, but is surprised when she hears something different from him.

"No cunt, not my balls, my ass."

She is even more surprised when from her mouth spills the phrase, "Yes sir."

He positions his ass over her and she flicks out her tongue and tastes him. Neither has bathed since before this part of the hike began yesterday, so there is a musk and tanginess to his asshole. She starts slowly at first, but soon finds herself desiring the taste of his asshole and wanting to gain his approval for her work.

He moans as she ministers to his asshole and she literally tries to reach every part with her tongue. She begins pressing hard, trying to force her tongue inside of him for more, but is stopped.

"Now my balls bitch." He says, as he moves and dangles his jewels above her. He sits lower as she opens her mouth and receives his large testicles eagerly.

She alternates between licking and sucking fervently, loving his muskiness and the tastes of his sweat and residual cum from the previous day.

Out of nowhere comes the flash of pain and the sound of a loud, "SMACK" as his hand slaps her pussy.

She tries to scream around the testicle she is sucking, as the pain radiates throughout her lower body, but it is more of a muffled sounds around the wonderful morsel in her mouth.

"SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!"

"Don't bite me cunt," he says as he continues to spank her pussy.

She's squealing and squirming, while doing her best to slurp and suck noisily on his testicles. With it all, he continues for about 20 slaps before relenting.

Removing his jewels from her face, he turns around facing her chest. Firmly in control, he commands, "Now the cock baby."

She starts to say, "Yes sir." But before gets partially out of her mouth, he forces his cock between her lips and teeth; and deep into her throat.

She gags horribly as he hits her gag reflex and goes past it with neither thought nor concern for her. She struggles to breathe through her nose but no air is forthcoming as he pounds her raw throat with his large cock.

She is unsure how long he fucks her face, but when, at last, he pulls out; she is on the verge of passing out from lack of oxygen. She gags and gasps as wonderful, sweet, fresh air again reaches her lungs.

She is conscious of him standing over her and knows she must be a sight with slobber pouring out of her mouth, down her cheeks and around her neck. However, she is beyond caring and still gasping for air, she can only try to control her breathing so she doesn't hyperventilate. She clamps her eyes shut trying to relax herself.

As she concentrates, she feels something hot and wet splashing on her face and chest. Her mouth, still open and trying to bring as much oxygen into her lungs as possible, suddenly catches a steady stream of his urine as he pisses on her; aiming for her mouth as she gasps for breath.

She spits and sputters as he relieves himself on her bound form and laughs.

When he finishes soaking her, he pats her piss and spit covered cheek and says, "Do you hear that baby?"

She looks at him uncomprehendingly as she tries to recover her senses. "What's he talking about?" She thinks. Her absorbed and confused mind is closed down from all outside world happenings.

But then, she hears it too. There is something large in the woods. It's making a lot of noise and it's coming closer to them with each second that passes.

Instantly, fear overcomes her and she begs, "What is that? Oh fuck baby, untie me. Let me go!"

Instead, he laughs which only increases her confusion. He calmly steps back into his shorts. As he pulls them up, refastens the button and closes the zipper, he says, "Hello boys, glad you could join us."

It is only then her rational mind puts things together. Moments later, she sees them. Four men walk into the camp. At first she is confused and has no idea who they are, but then, with an embarrassment dawning over her, she realizes she knows them.

They had, in fact, started out on the hike with the rest of the group as she and her Master had. Indeed, they were some of the guys she had flirted with while pissed off.

Seeing the recognition and embarrassment come over Judi, he smiles. Raising his arms as if to present a new piece of property to his closest friends, he says, "Guys, I'm glad you could make it. As you can see, I have our entertainment ready for today!"