The Hiking Trip Ch. 05

Story Info
Judi continues to be surprised as friends arrive.
2k words
3.49
22.1k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to Judi Ann. This series was written at her request. This is a 6 part series. If you have not read the preceding stories, please do so first to know the background.

*

With a voice that sounded like they had just all coincidentally met at the same restaurant for dinner, he said, "Honey, you've already met our friends.

"As I remember, you flirted shamelessly with them while pissed at me..." Continuing, he said, "Well, you see, I didn't think that was fair to these gentlemen to be teased by a little slut, so I made arrangements for them to get, ummmmm.... paid for their trouble." The last was said as a wicked smile appeared on his face.

"Guys, the urinal is over here," he says cheerfully.

Laughing, the newcomers gather around and she watches in horror as they all unzip and pull their cocks out.

"No way, no fucking way!" She screams, but they are literally drowned out as she is soon being covered by 4 more strong streams of urine.

Naturally, she is repulsed, but soon it again turns to a sense of excitement and lust. Disgust turned to fascination as she noticed that each stream varied in size, color, and smell. In fact, even though the entire experience lasted less than a minute; before it was even over, she was wondering what each would taste like and found herself even more sexually aroused.

As the guys shake the last drops of urine onto her bound and bruised body, her Master says apologetically, "Sorry guys, she's a little messy from our play up to this point. Excuse me for a few minutes as I get her cleaned up."

With that, he grabs two buckets from behind a tree and starts walking away from camp where she now remembers hearing the sound of rushing water, like a stream, from that direction. She shivers with the thought of what is to come.

As the visitors, she later learns are named, Cash, Vince, Cody, and Greg wander about their camp, exploring what her Master has done with the place, but mostly leering at her. Staring as a hungry pack of wolves glare at a wounded deer.

She watches them warily and decides she does not like their looks. She trusts her Master implicitly, but not these men. Within moments though, he returns with water sloshing from the two buckets.

"Time for a bath honey," he declares at the same moment he douses her with ice cold water from the stream. She gasps with shock as her system overloads from the water hitting her naked skin; the sensation one of ice and heat permeating into every scratch, bruise, and crevice. Immediately, before she even has a chance to catch her breath, the second bucket is poured over her, rinsing away the vestiges of cum, urine, and blood clinging to her body as a result of the torturous existence she has lived for the past 24 hours.

As she shivers and moans, trying to breathe again from the onslaught, her hands and feet are loosed. She falls off the log onto the ground scrambling to get on her hands and knees. He grabs her hair and walks her like a dog to where a rope hangs from a tree limb. Roughly, he rolls her over onto her back and binds her wrists together in front of her.

While still dazed, she sees him attach the rope hanging from the limb to her hand bindings. He grabs another end of the rope and starts pulling her up by her wrists. She realizes the rope is attached to a pulley and she is being physically hauled to her feet, "Wha....what's happening?"

With no answer forthcoming, she struggles to stand as the ropes dig into her wrists and she is soon standing with her arms stretched uncomfortably over her head.

He then walks over to a tree and secures his end of the rope to a hook. Leaning down he picks up some stakes, rope and a mallet and comes over to her. Still, without a word spoken and while the camp visitors seem to just hang back and watch, he hammers the two stakes into the ground on either side of her feet and ties her ankles to them securely with her legs spread wide open.

The visitors continue lounging around camp and eating food from their packs as they hungrily watch her naked body be so lewdly displayed for their pleasure.

She begins to openly sob and beg, "no no no no."

Her Master lifts her chin up with a finger and smiles. She thinks she sees pity in his eyes, but then, it disappears, and is replaced with nothingness. His hands drop to his waist and she hears him undoing his belt buck and then he removes his belt completely.

"Hun, you need to pay for teasing these gentlemen and being such a brat."

Without further comment or warning, he lashes the belt out across her stomach, it impacts with a loud *THWACK* across her skin. She screams in surprise and pain.

"Have no fear honey, I will not hit you with my belt again," he says...

She dares to hope that is all and gives a breathy sigh of relief. But it is short lives as she hears words that have never struck so much fear in her before, "Gentlemen, she teased you, so it is only fair that you get to punish her for her brattiness."

She begins to struggle in earnest as the men realize what is being asked. She expects them to back down or decide against this, but realizes that her Master must have spoken with them in-depth about the situation, because they barely pause to consider before approaching her.

She clamps her eyes tightly shut, but it does no good in blocking the unmistakable sound of leather whispering against cloth as belts are pulled through their loops.

What comes next is something she will never forget. The pain comes from every direction, without pause, seemingly without end.

These four men take to belting her with relish. She begins a scream that may truly never end as belts make contact with every sensitive part of her body: Her stomach, breasts, back, buttocks, and legs all take great punishment.

One man gets creative and is able to repeatedly whip his belt up between her legs, ravaging her already brutalized pussy and asshole even more.

She has no idea how long it lasts, but is barely conscious with her entire body wait being held in the air only by the rope around her wrists, when she hears, "STOP."

No more than two or three more connections are made, before the hail of blows come to a stop.

She hears his voice, in his best business man tone praise them as a manager does his best employees, "Gentlemen, very good. It appears she is repentant for teasing you. Now it is time for the little slut to follow through with her teases. In short, fuck her hard gentlemen."

As she teeters on the edge of consciousness, the sounds are now of zippers being undone and pants being dropped.

The strength is slowly coming back into her knees, when a man walks up to her, grabs her waist and plunges his cock into her swollen pussy. She screams as agony rips through her body as her hurt pussy is ravaged by cock.

As she tries to adjust to it, she feels another cock pressing against her asshole.

She tries to protest, "no." However, it is plunged into her hard and fast...

The pain is excruciating, and for the first minutes, she even believes she might die from it all. Soon though, her body is taking over, she feels her pussy get more slippery from the juices it's creating. Also, the men soon find a rhythm and really start pounding her holes.

Previously, where her screams were of pain; now they turn to cries of pleasure. She hears a stream of filthy expletives in her ears and realizes it is her voice making them as she is now screaming, "FUCK ME YOU BASTARDS, GODDAMN FUCK ME!"

The man in her pussy is grunting and fucking her harder as she begs for more, and she suddenly hears the man behind her grunt, "I'm cummmminggg!" As she feels him bathe the inside of her ass with his cum.

As the man from behind pulls out of her asshole, she feels strangely sad at the feeling of emptiness that overcomes her.

The feeling does not last long though as presently, she is greeted with the next comer, slipping in behind her and pumping her ass hard and fast.

Overwhelmed with lust, Judi gives herself over to the men as they repeatedly use her holes. She loses count of the number of times she orgasms, and has no idea how many loads of cum are swimming inside her ass and cunt.

Her body is hanging loosely and she is nothing but a fuck toy and a cum receptacle for these bastards' pleasure. All she knows is that she fucking loves it.

Suddenly, she feels the ropes holding her ankles get loosed, and the one holding her wrists is released. This action drops her down on top of the man currently fucking her cunt.

He holds her securely and lies down on the ground on his back. As she lands on her hands and knees on top of him, she lies across him limply. Without delay, her ass is immediately invaded again by the man that had slipped out when she was loosed.

As she lies limp as a rag doll being savagely fucked in both holes, and through the haze of pleasure and pain, she again hears HIS voice, "Look at me hun."

She dazedly raises her head to see her Master standing there. "Master," she thinks. "Exactly when did I start thinking of him as my Master..."

"Open your mouth girl, it's time to finish what you started with me earlier," he says.

She looks and sees his cock in front of her as he squats down and pushes it into her face. She opens her mouth greedily and sucks his cock in.

Now, she feels complete as all of her holes are being pumped with cock. As her pussy and ass are almost numb from the constant onslaught, her throat is fresh and raw; causing her to feel every detail of Master's cock. She feels the hard, yet velvety ridges graze her teeth; and the veins as they slip over her tongue. She exhilarates as the soft purple tip hits the back of her of throat, and forces itself past her tonsils and into her esophagus.

She has an almost out-of-body experience and during that time where she is beyond herself, she is happy that she can give such pleasure to her Master and relaxes completely as the cocks slam her over and over again.

The last thing she remembers clearly is her Master holding her head and slamming into her throat so hard that his stomach muscles bloody her nose and his balls are slapping against her chin. She remembers him grunting and then holding his cock deep in her throat as he pumped what felt like a gallon of cum into her stomach.

She then vaguely remembers the other men finishing with her weak, useless form. She had become nothing more then a cum dumpster. As the man on bottom finished, he pushed her roughly off of him and her body rolled over onto the cold ground. She notices her hands are still bound and no longer cares. Her face is pressed against the cold ground and she feels warm, relaxed, and exhausted.

She feels something thrown over the top of her and realizes her Master has thrown a tarp over her used and exhausted form. He squats, pats her bottom and whispers in her ear, "Good girl."

He then stands and walks away to the campfire where the other men are gathered. She never moves during the night, sleeping on the ground with only a tarp as her cover while the man she loves sits around the fire drinking and eating with his new friends.

She smiles and whispers, "I love you Master," and falls fast asleep.

End of Part 5