The Hiltop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like that idea too. Maybe I'll see you here."

"I think I'd like that. Well, guess I'll see you around."

"OK, have a nice hike."

After he had gone, she decided to do a little investigating. Why had he taken off his shoes? It didn't make sense if he was really just hiking. And she could have sworn she heard him cry out. Her heart beat faster as she thought about the possibility that he was masturbating so close to her while she was doing it too.

It was then that she found the leaves. There was fresh semen on them! The smell was rich and visceral. She rubbed it between her fingers and noticed that it was still slightly warm. She tasted it with the tip of her tongue. The satisfied feeling she had had moments ago evaporated, and she knew she would need those spare batteries after all.

You could bet she would be back here again next week!

12