The Hired Help

Story Info
Husband & Wife hire a third party to push their limits.
851 words
3.52
46.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a number of experiences with other partners my wife (Sue) and I had decided to take it to the next level. We had already experienced multiple partners and I had also witnessed her being taken by others. What we had planned tonight however was going to be a whole new level.

I sat on the bed watching while she prepared herself. Sue is beutiful, she is 34 years old and size 14. At 5'9 she is tall, with long dark hair and very striking. She was dressed in black bra and shorts and slipped on a green loose fitting dress. The dress rested on her milky naked thighs and I felt a twinge below.

She motioned for me to stand I slipped off the towel I was wearing and stepped naked towards her. She removed a pair of lacy purple panties and held them out for me to step into. This was to be my only attire for the evening. She pulled them up encasing my hard cock in the delicate lace. We had played gender roles before and it was not the first time she had seen me like this.

Right on time the doorbell sounded and Sue left the room to answer it. I took my position on the chair in the corner and waited. I could hear the voices downstairs and my mind tried to imagine what was taking place. We had found Brett online. He was a professional at this type of thing, tonight was going to be a first for us but not for him.

After what felt like an eternity Sue entered the room followed by Brett. He glanced in my direction and if he was surprised by the site of me wearing Sue's panties he did not show it. Sue sat on the bed while Brett loaded a CD into the stereo. Music came on and Brett started to dance for Sue. He was over 6' tall and very muscular he was tanned white with dark hair.

He stripped off his top and danced close to her immediately she started to feel his body. I found his gyrating a bit cheesy but clearly Sue was in the zone. I could feel my cock straining in the panties.

He moved into kiss her and he placed his hand on her thigh. She immediatley opened her legs begging his hand to move upwards. He soon removed his his trousers and his bulging cock was begging to be freed from his briefs. Sue obliged.

She took it into her mouth and sucked him. The site of her sucking another mad was something I always enjoyed. Brett looked at me clearly enjoying my wife's attentions.

He pulled her to her feet and pushed her roughly to the floor. I got my first view of his cock and it must have been 7"+. He lay between her legs lifted up her dress; pulling aside her panties he began to lick her.

Her moans filled the room as she ran her hands thourh his hair. He slid up her body and entered her roughly. She cried out in pleasure and looked into my eyes with pure lust. They lay on the floor like rutting animals the sounds were animalistic and Brett began to quicken his pace. Sue lifted her legs pulling him deeper. Soon Sue was orgasming and Brett with one last push groaned and deposited his load inside her.

Brett moved back and sat on the bed. Sue beckoned me over and I crawled between her legs. The smell of sex was intense and her pussy was smeared in both their juices. I knew my role and buried my head in there and began to clean her.

I was aware my panty clad ass was in the air facing Brett. He rested his foot on my butt and was pushing my head deeper into my Wife.

Once she was clean Brett grabbed my hair and pushed his cock into my mouth, it again tasted of both of them. I could feel his cock begin to harden in my mouth. Once hard he removed his cock from my mouth and pushed me on all fours.

Sue joined us on the floor pulled my panties aside and applied some lube to my ass. Brett pushed into me and a spasm of pain went through me.

He started to build a steady rhythm and his cock rubbed deliciously against my prostate. It was my first time and the sensation was good. Very soon I felt an orgasm building and began to cum in my own panties.

Brett was reaching his own orgasm pulled out and fulled Sue's face towards him. He deposited his own cum in Sue's mouth. She did not swallow and kept it in her mouth. She came round to me and shared it in a kiss.

Afterwards we cleaned up and Brett being a true Pro made his excuses and left. The night was erotic and by the wildest thing we had experienced. Within a few days we began to discuss where we could take our adventures next.