The History of a Cum Freak Pt. 01

Story Info
The history of a Cum Freak Cuckold. From the first taste.
1.9k words
4.29
29.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,349 Followers

If kinky sex or the following bothers you do not read. cuckold, cum-eating, bi-sex, cocksucking, dominate sex, obeying a female, cum play, anal play, cum fetish. For the rest of us kick back and have a good time. Masturbate and eat your reward. Or at least try it. Ladies get you toys out.

Let me start out by saying I didn't taste cum until I was twenty years old. I have learned to like the taste and texture of cum, with that being said I would like to share a memory of when I first became cum curious.

It was back in the days when all you had was dirty girlie magazines. I would spend hours jacking my cock off, as I looked at beautiful women with wet hairy pussies and natural titties.

I would cum so hard, sometimes the cum would shoot across the room, stream after stream of white thick juice. Back then I could cum as many times as I wanted. My balls could handle it.

I never realized what pre-cum was, till one day I was enjoying myself and I noticed clear liquid leaking from my pee-hole.

I didn't know what was happening. At the time, I was still a virgin and had never been with a female. So being curious I reached down and wiped it up with my finger. I brought it up to my nose and smelled of it, the next thing I knew I had it in my mouth and was licking it off. It had a real sweet taste to it, and I knew I liked it right away.

As I was tasting it I notice I was getting a little horny thinking how bad, I was eating my cum. I started jacking off real hard thinking about what I had just done, and as soon as I started to ejaculate I cupped my hand over the head of my cock and captured all my spunk.

I lifted my hand up to my mouth and started licking it up. It didn't taste like my pre-cum, I didn't really like the taste of it, but it made me so damn horny knowing I had ate my cum. I jacked off and ate 2 more loads that day.

I went to work the next day and all I could think about was eating my cum, how horny it made me, and how nasty it was. I was sitting in the Cafeteria when Jane, one of my female co-workers bent over to get a pencil that she had dropped and I could see part of her pussy through her panties.

My cock was as hard as a rock and very uncomfortable, so after Lunch I went to the bathroom and pulled my cock out and it was wet with pre-cum. I stroked it off, and shot it all over the back of the door.

For some reason I dropped down on my knees and licked the cum off of the door. I kept licking, till it was all gone.

I swallowed every bit of it. I noticed that after I ate it, I burped. I pulled my pants up and went to work. I'm sitting there running my tongue over my lips and could taste the cum I had just swallowed earlier. I didn't know it then, but that was the start of me being a cum hungry whore.

From that day on, whenever I would cum, I would eat it. I enjoyed how fast it was to clean up after a jacking session, and I have grown to love the taste. I eventually quit work and went on to college.

I was a late bloomer and finally lost my virgin statist to my room mate in my dorm. His name was Bob and he was from the big city. I had no intentions of having a gay sexual experience, especially the first time I had sex with another person.

I think he may have slipped something in my drink because by the end of the night he was slipping his little cock in my ass. It started out with us drinking and smoking a little weed we rented a porno and was sitting back naked playing with are cocks.

I noticed that Bob's cock was a lot smaller than mine. Bob came over and wanted to touch my cock, he said it was the biggest cock he had ever seen. That made me feel good about myself, I had never been naked with a man or woman at this time in my life.

All of the movies and books I had looked at, the guys cocks where much larger than mine. My mind felt fuzzy, and I reached over and took Bob's hand and brought it over to my hard cock. Bob, started squeezing it and gently started rubbing it up and down. He looked up at me and thanked me for letting him play with it.

I looked down at Bobs cock and it was just a little bit bigger than my thumb. I felt sorry for him, he was in heaven holding my big hard veined cock, I had to make him stop before he made me cum. I think Bob had done this many times before, it was just too good of a feeling to say no.

I kind of felt out of place so I reached down and touched Bob's cock and balls at one time. I could tell he liked what I was doing. I had never touched anybody's cock before, actually now I can tell you that it felt like a big clit.

But back then I didn't know what a clit was. I jacked back and forth on Bob's tiny cock, it got bigger but not by much. I had to keep stopping him from pumping my cock, I was right on the verge of cumming.

I had so much pre-cum leaking out, Bob ask me if he could clean it up. I received my first blowjob that night and loved it. I didn't last long, as Bob's lips where slipping over the head of my cock. I shot a wad of cum. The hardest cum I had ever had, he kept sucking and sucking till I got hard again.

I shot another load of cum down his throat. After that I don't remember anything. I woke up in the morning and Bob was behind me in my bed.

We were both naked and I got up and went to the bathroom, as I bent over to squat down on the toilet seat, I had a sharp pain in my ass and something white was leaking out. I didn't know what was going on with me.

I captured some of it, and it smelled like cum. I yelled for Bob to come into the bathroom. He came in and informed me that yes it was cum,... his cum. I was so pissed off. I ask him how this could be?

He told me that I loved it last night. He showed me pictures of him fucking me in all kinds of positions. He showed be pictures of me sucking his cock, right after it had been in my asshole.

He showed me a video of me sucking on his balls and begging him to fuck me more. I see a picture of me on my hands and knees holding my ass cheeks apart, with cum dripping out. I don't remember any of this going on.

I am so blessed that he has a small cock. If it would have been a big one he would have made me bleed. I still can't believe I lost my virginity that way.

I got done using the bathroom and as I was wiping my ass a great sensation came across my hole. It felt good rubbing my asshole, I can't remember ever feeling like that before.

You know I'm a cum hungry whore already. And now I am going to start being a anal slut on top of that. When I walked back into the room. I told Bob that I didn't appreciate him taking advantage of me the night before.

And since he took my cherry he owed me. I walked over to Bob and got down on my knees and I made love to his small headed cock, I worshiped his little dick like nobody had ever done before.

It was my first cock, and my first taste of cum besides mine. That I remember. We didn't go to class that day. We just laid around and fucked and sucked each other. He was my room mate for four years, and we taught each other how to please a cock.

We both had girlfriends and they never knew we were that close to each other. I would come back to the dorm after fucking my girlfriend Kim. And Bob would clean me up, he loved the taste of Kim's pussy on my cock.

And I would clean his little cock off every time he come home with his girlfriends pussy on it. Bob would tell me how his girlfriend Sara would make fun of his little cock. And how she goes out and finds her a big cock to fuck and then she comes back and feeds it to Bob. Of course Bob love's the taste of cum so he goes along with it. Also Bob will tell you that I fuck and suck him better than anyone.

We had sex at least twice a day, most of the time more. But I did understand why Sara did him that way. I got bored with Bob's tiny cock also. I started hanging out at a local porn store. Where you put a quarter in the machine and you watched a movie as you jacked off.

Once you learned the place you find out they have glory holes. I finally had the courage to go back in one and start servicing cocks. It's kind of neat, I don't consider myself gay, I love a cunt as much as I love a Big cock. But right now I was enjoying some cock...well a lot of cock.

I would stick my hand in the hole in the wall and motion with my finger to come here. Within a few seconds a cock would poke it's head in. I would play with it and reach under the cock and try to get their balls in the hole to. I usually start kissing on it and rubbing the head of it. I love to make slobbering noises and I give a sloppy blow job. I prefer circumcised cocks, I love a big mushroom head on a cock. Something I can wrap my lips around or scrap my teeth across the head.

If I get a uncircumcised cock I like to stand face to face and get both of our cocks hard. Then I want to stick my cockhead into the end of the uncircumcised cock and pull the skin over my cockhead.

Then I will masturbate till I cum in the foreskin of the cock. Then I will drop down and eat my cum off the other cock. I keep sucking till I get his load too. Nothing better than two loads of cream at the same time, very tasty.

Well after college Bob and I went are different ways. We see each other about twice a year, and it's always a fun thing. Part 2 will talk about me getting married and my beautiful wife turning me into a cuckold.

If this story turned you on and made you cum taste it and e-mail me. I would love to hear from you. And VOTE.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,349 Followers