The Hitchhiker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, we righted ourselves, turned off the water and emerged from the tub. Billy grabbed a towel and rubbed me down all over before he dried himself. I fell onto the big bed and turned to look at him. His naked body was adorable. Long and lanky, but with nice muscles in his arms and legs. His abdomen was flat, but his chest was fuller, covered with a light mat of hair over his breast and belly. His long, beautiful cock stuck straight out above his big balls, demanding the attention that it would soon receive.

"I want to fuck you," Billy announced.

"And so you shall, Big Balls," I answered, "but not until I fuck you first." I reached out for his stiff cock and pulled it sharply so that he fell onto the bed next to me. I rose to my hands and knees and pushed him back so that he lay on his back. I quickly lowered my mouth to his cock and gave it a few more wet sucks. Then I straddled him, a knee on each side of his hips. My fingers cupped his big balls as I raised my pussy over his cock and then lowered it, bringing the juicy lips of my cunt up against his cockhead. I let it ease inside just a little, so that only the cockhead was inside of my wet cunt. Billy was really excited and began to thrust his pelvis upward, trying to push his long cock deeper into my hole, but I simply raised up myself, keeping only his cockhead inside. I wiggled my hips to give him even more sensation on his cockhead as I held the rest of the shaft in my hand, refusing to let him ram it up into me as he was trying to do.

"I want you, Cindy, I want you now, all of you." I smiled down at him and gave his cock a good squeeze, but still held most of it outside my waiting pussy. He began to jerk upward wildly now, demanding full entry into my pleasure box. Suddenly, I let go and let him have his way, dropping my pussy hard onto the full length of his shaft. I felt it rocket up into me, passing easily into the wet recesses of my cunt. "Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhh . . . ," Billy moaned as he felt my vaginal muscles massage and squeeze his hot cock. Then I began to rock up and down on the shaft, giving us both incredible gratification. I moved slowly, up and down on his long cock, slowly increasing the tempo as he joined in the rhythm of pushing his cock as deeply into me as he could on each stroke. His cockhead was up against my G-spot on each stroke now, sending ripples of joy through me. Now I rocked up and down more rapidly, no longer caring about Billy, but only seeking my own orgasm which I knew was imminent. I could fee the rivulets of sex juice oozing from my cunt and wetting Billy's big balls and thighs. He was close to cumming, too, and suddenly we both exploded in a magnificent orgasm that rolled throughout our bodies. I could feel Billy's hot, creamy cum shooting into me, but my own body was convulsing with its own juices as I leaned back and shoved my pelvis forward against his cock and let it throb and throb in erotic delight.

Bill's fading erection came out of my pussy, glistening with our cum. I bent down and licked his cock, which continued to throb lightly. The mixed flavor of our juices was an aphrodisiac that suddenly made me want more. I moved my torso forward, still straddling the satisfied lad beneath me, until my pussy was at his face again. My wet cunt pressed against his lips, demanding his tongue and attention. "Eat me again, Billy, make me cum some more," I shouted.

I could feel his long tongue once more inside me, quickly finding my clit this time. It was still swollen and hot and news jolts of pleasure shook my whole body as he worked on it. I was so hot. So hot! I held him by his ears as I made him suck me until I came again. "Oh, Gawd, Billy, that's great," I screamed. And then, "I'm cumming, Billy. Don't stop. Don't stop. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yesssss." And once more I erupted in a magnificent orgasm, as my juices poured into Billy's mouth and ran down over his cheeks and chin. I went into a deep swoon, virtually losing consciousness as the pleasure overcame me.

When I came to I was still on the bed. Billy was standing alongside the bed, the fingers of one hand massaging my left tit, his other hand wrapped around his cock, which was once more long and stiff. He looked at me and said, "Now I get to fuck you! Up on your hands and knees, bitch." I willingly obeyed, aware that I was about to be dog-fucked. I pushed my ass well up in the air and lowered my head onto my hands. Billy stood at the edge of the bed and took hold of my hips as he guided his super cock easily into my wet cunt. His fingers played with my ass as he rammed his meat home and then in and out in a steady rhythm. As he pumped faster he leaned forward and his hands came back to my breasts, which he squeezed brutally as he banged his cock in and out of my cunt. I could look back under my torso and see his big balls swinging lustily as he built up a faster pace of fucking. My own senses now became aroused and my vaginal muscles played on this wonderful cock that was giving me so much pleasure now. My juices were flowing again and I wanted him to bang me harder and harder. He had no finesse. He just fucked me hard, but it felt good all the same. I moaned with pleasure. He began shouting obscenities and squeezed my tits tighter as he neared his climax. His cock was so hot in my pussy. I could feel the heat steaming my own organs into new excitement.

I wanted nothing more than to fuck the rest of my life. "Yes, Yes, Billy. Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" I screamed as he pulled his hands back to my hips to get maximum leverage for driving ever deeper into me. My G-spot was on fire. I was ready to cum again, but Billy beat me to it this time as he stopped pounding and let me feel his cock throb hard as his cum surged into me in repeated waves. That was all it took to trigger my own orgasm, as I spasmed over and over in ecstasy, lurching forward onto my stomach.

Billy crawled up onto the bed, his glistening cock still dripping semen. He began to kiss me all over, on my legs, on my ass, up my back and along my neck and cheek. "You were wonderful, Cinnamon," he cooed. "You were just great."

We rested a bit, and then dressed and went to supper in the restaurant. We didn't talk much. We had worked up a real hunger. "So you think I'm a good fuck?" I teased him.

"Yes, Ma'am," he replied. "The best."

Back in the room we peeled off our clothes again and fell into bed, too exhausted to start in again. We slept skin to skin and Billy gently caressed me until I went to sleep. In the morning he fucked me again, missionary style this time, and then we hit the road.

The rest of the trip was anti-climactical. When Billy drove, I played with his cock some more and sucked on it, too, and he had cum twice before we reached St. Louis. When I drove, Billy finger-fucked me and played with my tits. When we finally reached the outskirts of Chicago we checked into another motel and fucked up a storm before sleeping.

In the morning, Billy headed back to the highway to hitchhike his way on to Milwaukee. I missed him almost immediately. But we had exchanged e-mail addresses and promised each other to keep in touch. Maybe we will. He was a hell of a good fuck. If we do get it on again I'll tell y'all about it in another story if you'd like that? Let me know.

12