The Hitchhiker

Story Info
Couple go for a ride and end up with something more.
2.2k words
4.03
65.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of all I want my readers to know that all of my stories were written for fun. So I hope that they are read for the same purpose. Most of my stories are written as if recalling them from memory. Please enjoy!

*

We are driving down the road, not to any place in particular. It's getting late and it's pretty rainy out. Nice weather for a relaxed casual drive. After a while I put my hand on your thigh and relish in the feel of your nice, squishy leg under the fabric of your soft skirt, the colorful one that goes down to your ankles. You just close your eyes and lay back. I start to rub you more and farther down between your legs. After you are comfortable you kind of open up and spread your legs enough for me to get better access to your warmer bits.

As my mind is kind of occupied by this I almost fail to see the hitchhiker on the side of the road. It is rainy and dark out. We both look at each other and say yeah we should pick this poor guy up. So we back up a little and he jumps in the back seat, trying to dry his hair off a bit. We ask him where he is going and what his name is and he says that his name is Tom and that he is headed south. We exclaim that we are headed in the same direction and tell him that he can ride with us until we get to where we are going. He is a decently dressed guy with nice hair and corduroy pants so I like him already. The three of us get to talking and having a good time and find that we all have a little in common. After a couple hours we are kind of talked out and you put some music on. Tom tells you that he loves this song and the two of you talk about different concerts that you went to with the same DJ. The three of us kind of zone out listening to the music and watching the dark houses with their lights on fly by our windows.

I see a house on my side where a young couple is in the living room remodeling and I get a kind of melancholy feeling, wishing that we could be settled into a fixer-upper of our own. I put my hand on your thigh in affection, and your legs move slowly apart. I don't even think about it and I put my hand down deeper between your legs because that's where my hand likes to be and not meeting any resistance it goes for the kill. Like in any situation if my hands are anywhere near your pussy they want very badly to play with you. I start to rub softly at first warming you up and then push harder through your skirt rolling your clit back and forth. You moan a little and squirm in my hand trying not to make big movements.

Tom in the back seat takes your restless movement to mean that you are uncomfortable sitting so long and informs us that he is a licensed message therapist. He suggests that he give you a shoulder massage and looks at me in the mirror. I smile looking over at you and you return the smile, so I say sure, but be careful she is ticklish. He leans forward enough to take your shoulders in his hands and starts to knead them with practiced precision. Meanwhile I have not stopped massaging your clit through your skirt and panties. You are in heaven able to moan away without having to be quiet. Knowing that Tom can't see over the seat, I get daring and slide my hand up your shirt and then down under your skirt and panties. I push my hand down, rubbing it through your soft pubic hair, over your clit and plunge my two fingers into your pussy. You moan really loud and Tom thinks he has found the right spot and continues to massage that area of your shoulder. From the excitement and the rubbing, you come on my fingers and shudder under his hands. I pull my hand back and you tell him that that was just the right spot and that you feel much better. You wink at me and smile, melting into your seat feeling satisfied.

At about midnight I decide that we should get some sleep, so I pull over into a small turn out and park the car. Tom thanks us for the ride and says that he will try walking for awhile. We tell him that he is ridiculous and that there will be plenty of room to sleep in the back after we fold down the seats.

After getting all the bedding out of the back and laying the seats flat, we put out our sleeping bags and realize that we are going to have to zip them together and sleep the three of us in two bags. We look at each other and smile coming to the same conclusion at the same time and tell Tom that will be fine. Tom is taking off his still wet t-shirt while we are brushing our teeth and getting ready to get undressed and into bed. When you take off your bra without taking off your shirt, Tom's eyes get wide and he tries not to stare. But when you take your skirt off and you are standing there in your little shirt and black panties he is totally caught unawares and stares awestruck. He just gawks at you while you climb in the back and get into the sleeping bag.

I strip to my boxers and get in beside you, saying that it would probably be better if you sleep in the middle and we all laugh and settle in. After about ten minutes you tell us that your shirt had gotten wet when we were out brushing our teeth and that you were going to have to take it off if you were going to get any sleep. Tom is visibly embarrassed but he agrees and you reach out to set it out to dry on the only available handle, which means that you have to reach over Toms head to put it up. His face is something of a picture when he see's your lovely breasts just inches from his face. I just kind of snicker to myself and wonder how much of this he can take. You get settled back in and just when we think we are done, you say something wet is touching me! So you reach down and grab it in your hand and realize that Tom's boxers are still wet from before and he has suddenly got a rock hard and rather huge erection. You don't pull your hand away at first and you tell him that he is going to have to take off his boxers if we are to stay dry tonight. Tom is totally shocked by what's happening, but after another few seconds decides that you are right and he strips them off and sets them to dry on the back of the passenger seat.

When Tom settles back in he has nowhere to put his huge boner, and it presses right up against your side. Being in the bed with the two of you has gotten me really horny so I put my hand on your boob and start to squeeze it. In the sleeping bag together like we are, Tom can't help but notice what we are doing, but he is still to shy. You reach over and grab his hand and pull it down to your pussy and place it on top of your panties, which are already starting to get wet. He doesn't need any more encouragement than that and starts to rub your clit and move his hand up and down your soft puffy lips. Noticing that Tom has finally gotten a clue I put your breast in my mouth and start to suck on your nipple and bite it a little. You moan and wiggle at the sensation. We both start to get braver and explore your body with our hands, taking in every inch and crevice, hoping to find another warm part of a woman's body that we had not known about before. Mean while you have been slowly sliding your panties down your legs and off to the bottom of the sleeping bag. Tom has also started to finger you in earnest, pushing two fingers then three all the way to his bottom knuckles. I kiss you passionately and lick your neck going back down to your breast and your sumptuous nipple. You turn your head over and kiss Tom slipping your tongue into his mouth where it is met by his and you swirl it around. He kisses you deeper loving the minty taste of your tongue in his mouth.

After a few minutes of switching back and forth kissing us both you pull your legs up and push your head down into the sleeping bag kind of lying on your back, but facing me, with one leg up on the front seat. We both start ravishing your pussy and your ass crack in turn; slurping up every bit of pussy juice and sweat we can get our tongues and lips on. You reach out in the dark of the sleeping bag and roughly grab my cock shoving it into your mouth. My pre-cum has made it slick and slide right into your throat. You suck and lick it and move your head back and forth taking it into your mouth again and again. When you feel me tense up because I am about to cum, you stop and turn your body so that you are facing Tom and I start to lick your ass. Tom wastes no time and plunges his tongue deep into your soaking pussy. He sucks on your clit like he has a fever and you squirm on his face.

You have no trouble finding Tom's huge cock, because it is sticking past your face and lying on your ear. I feel the back of your head in my lap as you lean back far enough to get the tip into your mouth. He is very big so you grab his cock with both hands and lick the pre-cum off the tip as you stroke it. Feeling your hair on my cock and balls I can't help but thrust forward in excitement. You are taken by surprise and Tom's cock is shoved deep down into your throat. You quickly get control of yourself and pull back off it as I pull back. But as your hair rests on my balls again I thrust forward and his cock is buried in your mouth again. You finally realize what's happening and just go with it, sucking him off, resigned to deep throat his cock as far as you can while I thrust forward, your hair tickling my balls. Pulling your head up and back to avoid my crotch, you slide Toms cock out of your mouth to lick along his shaft and down to his balls. You take his balls into your mouth and lick him all over. He moans with a mouth full as his tongue darts in and out of your pussy.

I can barely contain myself licking your ass and squeezing your breasts from behind. I pull you up from the position that your in and slowly, awkwardly turn you around in the sleeping bag. Facing away from me I enter you from behind, pushing my cock all the way in. You're so wet I just thrust in and out, back and forth loving the wetness on my thighs and all around your pussy and ass. Meanwhile you and Tom start kissing deeply again, licking each others necks and ears feverishly while I fuck your gooey pussy.

I can feel Toms cock hard in between your legs and he can't help but thrust from all the movement and passion. So I pull out of you and feel relived because I was about to come. You reach down and guide his big cock to your pussy. He pushes gently at first, until his head is in, then he pushes harder putting it farther in, your pussy stretches hard around his cock. He pushes deeper and you feel like your going to explode. So much cock in you your mind is swimming. I lean over to your ear and whisper do you like his cock in you, do you want more? YES! you say and you moan loud enough for both of us to hear. You back into me and I slide my cock into your ass. You half yell, half whine, FUCK ME, your voice trembling with desire and we both start fucking you harder and harder as you scream your ecstasy for anyone to hear. Neither of us can take much of this and we all cum together, your pussy quivering, and our cocks pumping our hot cum deep inside you. We all slump down unable to move, not caring that cum is dribbling out of you and onto the sleeping bag.