The Hitchhiker

Story Info
Pick up a hitchhiker and fuck his brains out.
785 words
3.89
43.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long drive and I was getting real tired and restless, but decided to keep going a little longer before I stopped for the night. I turned the radio on and found a rock station and began humming along to the tune that was playing. I noticed up ahead in the distance someone hitch - hiking and decided to slow down and take a look. I’ve never picked up a hitch hiker before but the closer I got to him the more I wanted to. He looked really cute, tight jeans and jean jacket and built from what I could see. I pulled over and hoped like hell he wasn’t some kind of a nut, but could feel myself becoming aroused!

As I pulled to a stop and popped the door open I watched him run up to the car . He jumped in, closed the door, stuck his hand out and said “hi, my name is Mike, thanks for picking me up” . I cautiously shook his hand and told him my name and still wondered if I’d made a huge mistake.

He began to talk to me and soon had me convinced he wasn’t crazy and just needed a ride so I relaxed and started to enjoy his company. He was very cute, blue eyes, (almost aquamarine), black hair, very tall and muscular. My jeans were very tight and I could feel myself becoming more aroused as he talked to me.

He must have picked up on the fact that I had relaxed and he reached for my hand and began to very sensually caress it. “ Do you like that?” he asked. “Yes” I replied breathlessly, “Do you want me to stop?” he asked. I took a moment to answer him but could only say “no”.

He began to caress up my arm and to massage my neck , it was soooo good! Then he put his other hand down in between my legs and started to rub my slit through my jeans. I squirmed in delight and he told me to find somewhere to pull over. Thankfully a rest area was just up ahead and slowed the car to make my exit from the highway.

I stopped the car under a stand of trees out of the late afternoon sun and turned it off. I turned to him and we began to kiss each other and pull each other’s clothes off. I was so hot for him and I knew he was hot for me. I pushed his shirt from his shoulders and began to kiss his chest through the dusting of hair and heard him moan with pleasure.

I climbed over the console , straddled his legs in the seat and began to peel of my very tight jeans as he removed my top and bra. He still had his jeans on but I could feel how very hard for me he was. As he was kissing and licking my tits while I was rubbing my wet pussy against his hard cock through his jeans.

We were both totally oblivious to our surroundings and continued to enjoy each other’s bodies with abandon. I begged him to take off his jeans so I could suck his cock and he obliged very quickly. I took his stiff engorged cock into my mouth and very slowly took in every wonderful inch of him. He bucked in response and I began to caress his balls as I continued to deep throat him. He reached over my back and ass, and finger fucked my pussy. I exploded with a very intense orgasm and could feel him about to come too. He suddenly Pulled me up and impaled me with his cock as I came again and drenched his cock with my juices.

Just when I didn’t think it could get any better he began to fuck me faster and harder. He started to moan low in his throat and I felt myself erupt with another explosive orgasm as he blew his load deep into my cunt. As we slowed our pace and our breathing I collapsed into him and he slowly rubbed my back.

I finally lifted my head to look at him and he gave me the most dazzling smile I’ve ever seen. I smiled back at him and we kissed each other very sensually.

I pulled back and finally took a look at our surroundings as did he. We both broke out in laughter as we watched a handful of truck drivers applauding our performance.

We scrambled back into our clothes and perspective seats. I started the car and we drove off into the distance looking for more adventures.