The Hitchhiker Ch. 02

Story Info
We pull into a rest stop.
1.6k words
4.04
43k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sensa9
Sensa9
39 Followers

-------

The hitchhiker's pants were off now, I heard the clink of the belt and the rustling as the denim slipped down around his ankles. I looked back again quickly and groaned as I saw Amanda's hands reach into his boxers and a flash of skin as she fished out his cock.

I frantically looked around us, wondering if anyone driving by us could see what I did. No one seemed to be paying attention. My eyes did fall on a sign to my right that read "REST STOP 1 MILE". My heart bought in my throat and I guided the car towards the exit. I was just focused on getting off the road so no one would see what was going on - it would be so embarrassing for me.

Luckily the rest stop was one that had large, expansive parking lots that were mostly empty. I picked a spot in the back near some trees and parked there, away from any other cars or trucks. I turned around to tell Amanda this was going a bit far.

Amanda's pretty brown hair fell around her face as she sucked the biggest cock I've ever seen. The hitchhiker opened his eyes and looked at me and grinned, and slowly pulled the hair back out of her face so I could stare right at that fat head of his stretching my girlfriends lips.

I just stared, my own dick hard in my pants.

Amanda didn't even look up, she was sucking his dick so eagerly. With the hitchhiker's hairy, calloused hand on the back of her head, holding her hair, she was drooling down that cock. I though briefly about why I was attracted to her in the first place - how pretty she was, funny, but reserved, and smart. Now I was watching her drool her masters degree away, she was sucking his cock like she wasn't even the same person, her eyes closed and her hand working his slick shaft as she sucked it.

"How's that look?" the hitchhiker asked, staring at me and smirking.

"Uhm-" was my reply.

"She's a good little cocksucker, did she learn that from you?"

"Uhm"

"Ugh fuck she's got my balls all nice and tight already." he said, shifting slightly in his seat and pushing Amanda back off his throbbing cock. She sat up a little and looked at me, sitting there now entirely naked in my back seat. Her 36cs rested on her chest, looking so perky and round as only tits that young can look.

The hitchhiker was reaching for them now. He turned Amanda so she leaned back again him and he held her in his arms. His touch was gentle, loving and his hands moved along her sides up to her breasts where he cupped them and began tweaking her nipples, exactly the way she liked. She leaned her head back on his chest, her long dark hair on his skin and moaned softly, almost as if she was in disbelief at how this was going. I began to smell her sex fill the cramped car.

Sure enough, Amanda's pretty fingers were moving down to her soft pussy, and I could hear the gentle wet slick noise as her fingers began playing with her folds, teasing her clit. She moaned softly and the hitchhiker began rubbing his fat cock on her back, dry humping her soft pale skin as she masturbated. I thought about how wet she gets when she's really turned on and worried about my upholstery, she was definitely going to drip all over it.

The hitchhikers hands were on her hips now, controlling my girlfriend as he continued rubbing that fat snake on her soft back. Amanda put her head back now, her hair flowing over her shoulders and onto his chest as she relaxed completely against him. I watched, afraid to move up until this point. The entire thing felt like a dream and I was fighting mixed emotions. I had only recently told my girlfriend, sheepishly, that I had fantasized about what it would be like to see her with another man. She didn't seem too into it, but had teased me a few times about it, tugging on my dick with her hand and cooing things in my ear about how I couldn't handle her with another man. Inevitably, she didn't let up on her soft but insistenttugging on my cock, and her stories would keep going until eventually I came in her hand, like some sort of pet or toy. She'd tell me I was a good boy, pat me affectionately, then go clean off her hand.

Now as I watched my fantasy come true, she wasn't paying any attention to me. It felt wrong, I had gut reactions of jealousy and worry. But my cock was literally pulsating inside the boxer briefs I'd put on that morning and I was getting that urge, like an itch, to pull it out and start stroking. But I didn't dare move, afraid of what they would do next.

The strangers hands, which had been using her hips to basically lift her and rub her entire soft little body against his cock, now put my girlfriend's butt back on the seat. I watched as he pushed his hands further around her and down between her legs. For a minute, his big older hands rested over her pretty soft one, which was still methodically teasing her own clit. Then with a soft moan she allowed him to push her fingers off herself and take over. She gasped now as he expertly flicked her tiny little clit, and that noise of her juices slick around his fingers filled the otherwise silent car.

I couldn't stand it any longer. I faced forward for a minute so I would have more flexibility. With my body turned the right way I was able to get my belt off and pants down around just one leg. I fumbled like an idiot, glancing around quickly to make sure no one was near our car. Next, my boxer briefs slipped down off one leg and finally my aching cock sprung free. As it did, the thought flashed through my mind that I was normally proud of it, but it looked suddenly smaller and not as...thick...given that I'd just been staring at the hitchhikers own tool pressing into my girlfriends mouth.

I turned back around. Amanda was kissing him now, turned in the seat so she was on her side, still leaning into his back. She was locked into him, one hand pressing softly against his chest as if holding him back while his fingers plied her little pussy. Her tits hung loose and free and they were both moaning softly as they made out. The strangers cock was free now and the fat tip was resting on her left titty. I groaned and started slowly stroking my cock watching them.

They looked at me now, first the hitchhiker. As he turned his gaze towards me pathetically pulling on my own cock, watching them, Amanda sensed it and broke off the kiss. She looked at me too and laughed. "It's his fantasy come true" she told him. The hitchhiker looked amused and then slowly started kissing her, his cock even harder and rubbing on her very hard nipple.

Amanda shifted now, getting on all fours in front of him, still kissing him, his fingers still buried somewhere between her legs. She leaned over him as he lay back, proudly shaking her butt in the air. Her hair fell over his face making a curtain around them and she moved forward, her tits rubbing softly on his chest. She crawled forward more and now - oh God yes - her dripping wet snatch was poised right over that dick.

Amanda started teasing this much older man now by dropping her hips a bit, wetting the head of his cock with her pussy. She dropped her hips and then lifted, still kissing him, as her pussy kissed his dick. I stroked faster, my heart beating painfully.

The hitchhikers hands moved back to her hips now, softly grasping her curvy hips and doubtlessly pressuring her to sit down on his cock. Amanda was clearly resisting, either teasing him or genuinely not ready I couldn't tell. Finally it seems he exerted more pressure on her than she was ready for because she stopped kissing him, threw her hair back, and let out a long moan. This pervy guy actually swiveled from facing my hot girlfriend and stared at me as he slowly sank inch by inch into her sweet little cunt.

Amanda moaned softly, eyes closed, sitting up and clearly being stretched. The guy kept fucking looking at me, it was driving me nuts, as his hands pushed her hips downwards, slowly getting more and more of himself into her.

Then they started fucking.

The hitchhikers eyes were back on her and his hands held her hips as she began to slowly ride him. I suddenly remembered all Amanda's years horseback riding, a passion she lived for even after we met. I never realized it before (because maybe she never did it for me) but she was, to use the right term, posting. She was riding him with the poise and training she'd picked up from her equestrian days. Her thighs held him and, still with her eyes closed, she had a regular little rhythm to riding this strange man's fat, bare cock.

------

Thank you readers for your patience as I re-learn how to write a good story. Comments and criticisms help.

Sensa9
Sensa9
39 Followers