The Hitchhiker - Cuckold Story

Story Info
Picking up a hitchhiker takes an unexpected turn.
2.7k words
4.24
114.8k
152
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Secrettie
Secrettie
848 Followers

Sick of getting abuse for my stories, so once again: THIS STORY CONTAINS CUCKOLD THEMES! If you are not into cuckolding or sharing then do not read and most importantly, do not vote or comment. You have been warned.

*****

We had been driving around in circles for what felt like hours. Sarah was turning the map around, upside down and inside out trying to work out where we were but I already knew it was no good. We were hopeless lost.

"I told you to turn right miles back," Sarah didn't shout this, but there was clear venom in her voice.

"I asked if you I should turn left. You said, 'right'. What the fuck was I supposed to think?"

"It's really not that complicated. I clearly meant go right."

"That's not what you said though..." the arguments continued in this vein for fifty miles. You could feel the heat and tension building between us. I could see Sarah's large, double D boobs heaving up and down with anger. She was a stunning looking woman; how she was ever attracted to me I have no idea. She had blonde hair down to her shoulders and piercing green eyes. She had an hourglass figure but was a little more top heavy that most hourglasses. She was quite short, around 5′ 4″ but her legs seemed to take up most of her height, they were long and slim. She was wearing denim shorts that kept giving her a wedgie and a low cut white top that showed off more than a hint of cleavage. We had been heading to a friend's party that just so happened to be taking place in the middle of nowhere. The idea was to change once we arrived, but at this rate we would be lucky not to miss the entire thing.

Someone came into view on the side of the road. A young man, quite broadly built. He was walking the same direction on the side of the road. When he heard out our engine he turned hopefully and stuck out a thumb.

"Yeah, as if." Sarah muttered to herself. I don't know why I did it. Maybe because I was still trying to score points, maybe because I genuinely thought he could help, but I started pulling over for the hitchhiker.

"Don't you fucking dare..." Sarah hissed at me through gritted teeth.

"He might be able to direct us back into town." I replied as calmly as I could, although I struggled to hide the happiness that I had won a point in our argument. She turned away from me and stared out the window sulking.

"Evening," the hitchhiker said. His accent was pleasant, but with a hint of European about it.

"Hey, where are you headed?"

"Stonewick. It's only fifty miles away or so?" His voice was filled with hope.

"You know the way?"

"Sure."

"Hop in then and you can direct us." The hitchhiker smiled broadly as I popped the boot for him. He chucked his rucksack into it then opening the door to the backseat. At the same time, the passenger side door opened.

"Sarah?" I asked, shocked.

"I'm not sitting in the front with you." She spat at me. I watched her, slightly open mouthed, as she got in the back.

"Erh, is this a bad time?" The hitchhiker asked.

"No, its fine." I replied gesturing him to get in. In slid into the back and we were off again.

The hitchhiker, who introduced himself as Adam, was a happy, friendly fellow. He had come to the country with the aim to hitchhike across it, but had found people to be less trusting that he had anticipated. We were only the second people to pick him up and the last ones had dropped him in the wrong place.

Sarah sat with her back to Adam, staring sulkily out of the window. I kept noticing him looking at her curiously in the rear view mirror.

"Ignore her," I said, "she's having a bit of a tantrum."

"Oh?" Adam looked over to her, "Everything okay?"

"Its fine," I answered quickly before Sarah had a chance to.

I drove in silence for a while thinking about the argument Sarah and I were having. I was probably being childish. I shouldn't have picked up Adam, but at least once we found this town he was going to we could work out where we are. Maybe when we got there I would do something nice for her. Buy her some jewellery for the party or...

I was knocked off my train of thought by sounds from the backseat. I checked the mirror to see Sarah and Adam leaning towards each other whispering. I was about to tell Adam to give it up when I realised Sarah was smiling. Whatever he was saying to her was cheering her up. I shrugged to myself and drove on.

I tried to remember what I was thinking about, but the whispering kept distracting me. I checked the mirror hundreds of times in the space of a minute. By this point Sarah practically had her head on his shoulder and he was whispering something in her ear. And she was blushing! What was going on? His hand appeared to be somewhere around her knee as well. I couldn't see hers but it seemed dangerously close to his lap. Then she whispered something back into his ear and...

They kissed! With me in the front seat as if I wasn't there! I almost swerved into the car in front of me.

"What the fuck are you two doing?" I almost screamed.

"Relax," Sarah said with a giggle, "Keep driving. You don't want to crash now do you?" And she pulled Adam in for another kiss.

I was shaking with rage. Trying hard to find somewhere to pull over so I could beat the shit out of the smarmy prick. But there was no hard shoulder on the road and for some reason it had become incredibly busy. I had to concentrate on the road for a while, but brief checks in the rear view mirror showed me that they were still making out in the backseat. Sarah's hand was making a jerking motion just out of view and she was moaning softly. I could just see Adam's hand rubbing her pussy through her shorts.

"Enough is enough guys," I tried to say with authority, but it came out as a squeak. I was feeling light head.

"I don't think it's enough," Sarah said, looking at me.

"Me neither," Adam said with a smile and a wink at me. Sarah gave him one last big kiss, then her head went down to his lap.

I quickly adjusted the rear view mirror and was greeted with the sight of my girlfriend wrapping her lips around a stranger's dick. I almost crashed the car right there, a passing van honking its horn loudly at me, earning a giggle from both Adam and Sarah.

Sarah licked around the head on Adam's cock, looking me in the mirror as she did so. Then she took the head of his dick into her mouth and bobbed slowly. Adam moaned loudly in pleasure.

"Your girl knows how to suck dick," he said to me with a grin. I tried to respond, but I was too numb.

She started taking his dick into her mouth deeper, gagging on in loudly as she did so. Her hand swapped between massaging his balls and jerking off the few inches of cock she couldn't fit into her throat. Adam's hand had reached behind her and pulled her shorts and panties to the side slightly, a finger buried deep in her wet pussy. She was gagging and moaning on his dick like a content whore.

"His dick is so big sweetie," she said, putting sarcastic emphasis on the word 'sweetie'. "Do you think it'll feel good inside me?"

"Don't you dare," I said through gritted teeth, having to break suddenly to avoid rear ending the car in front.

"I said that to you and you still picked up Adam." She said as she slid off her shorts and panties, "So do you really think that's going to stop me?"

There was still nowhere to stop. All I could do was watched as she swung one of those long sexy legs over Adam and slowly moved herself down onto his dick.

My cock was burning as Sarah let out a loud moan of pleasure as he penetrated her.

"Shit, his cock is soooo big," she said, obviously for my benefit.

"Shit, her pussy is soooo tight," Adam said immediately afterwards making Sarah giggle. She lowered herself all the way to Adam's hilt, moaning all the way, the pulled herself back up to his head. Already she had left a small layer of her cream over his cock. Clearly she wasn't used to one this big...

"Yeah, fuck that dick," Adam said, guiding my girlfriend up and down his cock by the hips. "Show him you won the argument." My face was burning red.

"What do you think baby?" She asked in between moans, "Do you think I won?" I didn't say anything. I tried to keep my eyes on the road, but they kept flicking back to what was happening on the back seat.

"If you don't answer, I'll let him cum inside me," she said threateningly. Adam responded by spanking her ass.

"You win," I said quietly.

"What? Speak up." Her moans were getting louder.

"You win!" I shouted, "Now stop!"

"I didn't say I'd stop," she said with a laugh, picking up speed, "besides...ooh, fuck...I'm gonna cum..." At this Adam gripped her his tightly stopping her from moving. Someone he managed to find enough leverage in the cramped backseat to thrust his way up into my girlfriend repeatedly. The slapping of skin on skin filled the car alongside Sarah's loud, happy squeals and Adam's animalistic groans. After a minute hard fucking, Sarah let out a high pitched scream and tensed up around Adam with his cock balls deep inside her. She steadied herself with her hands on his chest and breathed heavily.

"Fuck that was good," she whimpered.

"I'm not done yet," Adam replied, "My turn."

He threw Sarah onto the backseat and adjusted himself over her. I could see her cum glistening off her pussy and his cock. He slid back into her with ease and started slamming her as hard as he could.

"Oooh, fuck, fuck..." Sarah was panting as her hand rubbed her clit, "Yeah, fuck me! That feels so good."

I had tried a few times to pull over now, but still couldn't. By this point though I wasn't sure why I wanted to. Was I going to throw Adam off her and beat the shit out of him? Or was I going to sit in the front seat and wank while he fucked my girlfriend? I honestly didn't know.

Instead I had to try as hard as I could not to kill us while still trying to watch the action. It was mesmerising seeing the look of pleasure on Sarah's face as she was pounded by his big dick. I've always been able to satisfy her, I was inadequate, but seeing another man do it to her was crazy hot for a reason I couldn't explain. During the straight parts of the road I found myself driving one handed, my other softly stroking my cock.

"I'm cumming," Sarah squeaked, barely audible over the engine and the rhythmic sounds of slapping flesh. Adam picked up speed, laying into her little pussy like a jackhammer. Trails of cum were being pulled out of my girlfriend by his cock with every thrust and, although I couldn't see it, I was certain the back seat would be a mess right now.

Sarah wrapped her legs around Adam's back as best she could and pulled him in as close as possible as she orgasmed on his dick. Her breath was caught and her eyes rolled back into her head. They lay together in the back seat, firmly connected. Sarah was nodding at something Adam was whispering to her.

"What's going on?" I asked, narrowly avoiding a Renault.

"You ever fucked her in the ass?" Adam asked, pulling himself off of her.

"Yes but..." I stopped short, realising what he was getting at. "You can't do that here? There's no room!"

I had been wrong about many things on this trip. I took the wrong turn, I was wrong to shout at Sarah, I was wrong to pick up Adam and I was wrong to assume Adam wasn't able to fuck my girlfriend up the ass. He turned her around so I had a fantastic view of her ass and slowly, using her cum from early, was able to ease into her tight little ass.

Her groans of pain quickly subsided to squeals of pleasure. Within a minute he was balls deep inside my girlfriend's ass. He stayed there for a while letting her get used to the feeling of his big dick being buried inside her. It was Sarah who made the first move, slowly pushing herself forward and backwards on his cock.

"You want me to fuck your ass?" Adam asked Sarah.

"Yes!"

"Yes what?"

"Yes, please fuck my ass!"

"What about you lover boy?" He said, half turning to me. "You want me to fuck your girlfriend's ass?"

"Yes," I said with surprising honesty. My throat was dry and my hands were shaking on the wheel.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, fuck my girlfriend's ass." I said with a lump in my throat. He flashed a wicked smile before pulling out and thrusting into my girlfriend. Sarah moaned like a whore as he did so, hands desperately clawing the seat as she tried to deal with the pleasure.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, that's so good!" She moaned loudly. She hadn't reacted like that when I fucked her ass.

He held her by the hips limiting her movement as he started to build up speed. Once again slapping filled the car along with Sarah's moans of pleasure and satisfaction. Adam grabbed her by the hair and forced her back onto his dick over and over again.

"I'm cumming!" She practically screamed as he thrust into her and I narrowly avoided smashing into a Ford Escort. He continued to hold her by the hair and hips as he laid into her. Her screams dropped to moans, then she was making nothing but soft groaning sounds as all the energy was fucked out of her.

"Do you want my cum?" Adam asked her.

"Y-y-yes..." she managed to whimper. He didn't bother asking for a second time. He picked up a little more speed then flipped her over onto her back across the seats.

He covered my girlfriend's face with stream after stream of sticky, creamy cum. She caught as much of it as she could in her mother, the rest covered her cheating face. He groaned loudly and manly as he deposited his seed all over Sarah. Eventually, after he was done, he sat back next to her. She was breathing heavily, big tits rising and falling as she softly, contentedly, played with her pussy.

"You can drop me off here," he said pointing to a small layby. I pulled it and unclicked the boot without a word. He grabbed his backpack.

"Thanks for the ride," he said to Sarah, "and for giving me a lift," this time to me. I watched him walk off down the road, whistling happily. For a few minutes I was frozen to the spot, hard cock threatening to burst out of my trousers, half knackered girlfriend lying in the back seat covered in another man's cum. Eventually, I got out of the car and walked around to the door Adam had got out of. He had left it open. I was greeted by the site of Sarah's pussy dripping wet with cum. She opened her eyes as best she could and looked at me with a smile.

"I'm sorry we argued." She said.

"Me too." I replied before climbing into the back seat, undoing my zip.

Secrettie
Secrettie
848 Followers