The Hockey Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate barely listened. She knew what he was going to say. But it was hard to care while on her hands and knees with Andrea's massive strap-on cock being pounded into her from behind. Doug had called while in the middle of their fucking and Andrea, perversely, had answered it before handing the receiver to Kate. She hadn't let up for a second, kept pounding the thick, veiny thing into Kate's cunt with a sound that almost sounded like a wet sponge being squeezed. Kate had tried to bite her lip, tried to do what she could to not let on that, while Doug was getting ready to tell her that their marriage was over, Kate was being fucked eight ways from Sunday by her girlfriend's magnificent cock.

It had just been a few weeks ago that Andrea had asked Kate if she missed fucking men at all and Kate had said she slightly missed the penetrative feeling of really being fucked by a man. That very night Andrea had introduced her to her strap-on. Being stretched wider and fucked deeper than Doug had ever been and Doug was no slouch in the size department. Now it was a regular part of Andrea and Kate's lovemaking. Kelsey's presence usually meant they had to be sneaky and silent if they were at Kate's house. But with Kelsey sleeping over at another friend's place, Andrea had shown up eagerly for the chance to ravage Kate about the house. She'd turned down the invitation to the same slumber party just to have the night with Kate. It'd been a night of firsts. They fucked out-doors for the first time, the March weather being mild enough for them to enjoy each other on one of the Stewart's deck chairs. They'd fucked in the shower for the first time. They'd fucked in the kitchen. Andrea had asked Kate to make her famous chocolate chip cookies while wearing nothing but her apron. Kate had agreed eagerly and begun stripping and mixing up the batter. Kate moaned especially appreciatively when, as soon as the batter was finished, Andrea had smeared a handful of it on Kate's chest and started to lick it off.

"Kate, I feel like we've been drifting apart for a while and..." Doug's voice roused Kate from being lost in her fucking. She was about to cum. She was so close. Andrea was an expert with her strap-on. Getting her soaking wet first and then stuffing it in from seemingly every angle that was pleasurable. Knowing just what to do to set Kate off, it was like Andrea had mapped out the entirety of Kate's body and knew just where to go, even with a thick plastic cock tied to a leather harness.

"Tell me when you get home sweetie," Kate said as she clicked off the phone and threw it on the pillow. She let herself scream as Andrea pounded another orgasm out of her. Kate had lost track of how many it had been for the day. But this one was as good as, many even better than, the rest. A harsh, screeching explosion that made Kate dig her nails into the bed as the feeling overcame her. But Andrea didn't stop. Andrea was an expert at getting herself off while using the strap on, rubbing her clit against the harness even as she was pounding it deep into Kate's cunt.

"Fuck me, fuck me, yes!" Kate moaned. Andrea gave her an enthusiastic slap on her ass and kept riding. Kate fucked back, already feeling another climax coming on. She loved, and never got over the surprise of, how Andrea seemed to be able to coax climax after climax from her and kept encouraging Andrea to go harder. Andrea gritted her teeth and gave it do Kate even harder. She was amazed at just what the older blonde woman was able to take. The two climaxed together, Andrea grunting and moaning wildly while Kate whimpered and squealed and bit her pillow hard.

Andrea collapsed onto Kate, moaning and stroking Kate's hair appreciatively. Kate collapsed herself and, to her slight embarrassment, noticed that the sheets below her were absolutely soaked. Andrea withdrew the strap-on from Kate's swollen, sore pussy and rolled over, sitting up against the headboard and stroking Kate's hair. The brief moment of relative tranquility being broken by another voice.

"God, Mrs. Stewart that is just an amazing shower you've got there." Lucy Michaels said, a towel in her hair but absolutely nothing else on as she walked from the adjoining master bathroom. Andrea had asked Kate a few hours before if there was anything that Kate wanted that they hadn't done. The thing that immediately came to mind had been the name of her daughter's Art teacher. Andrea had sent her a text fetching her and she'd gotten there quickly and their adventures over the last three hours had been a three woman orgy of every conceivable combination and position.

"You two..." Lucy pouted, her beautiful bountiful breasts still dripping from her shower "You two said you'd wait for round two."

Andrea shrugged. Kate simply moaned.

"Well, I'm just a little wiped" Andrea said to the woman who was her own Art teacher. "But it sure would make me hot to watch you two fuck for me."

Lucy looked at Kate. Kate nodded her agreement. She still wanted more. Lucy clapped her hands excitedly and jumped on the bed, joining the other two. Lucy climbed between Kate's legs and twisted herself around so Kate could reciprocate the dedicated oral ministrations that Lucy began immediately.

"I'm going to miss this town." Andrea giggled as she smacked Lucy's tight, rounded ass.

Chapter 6.

It was July now. Kate sat in the bedroom that had been hers and Doug's for 20 years but was now just hers. Doug had, in fact, told her that he wanted a divorce when he'd come back from Ottawa in March and, to his confusion, Kate had been surprisingly alright with it. It was an amicable divorce. Kate had kept the house, Doug kept his place in Ottawa. Doug had handed her a large cheque for her half of the business and they'd settled on alimony. Kate hadn't really wanted his money. She wanted to start making her own but Doug had insisted, responsible and friendly to the end.

Kate and Andrea had fucked even more often after he'd moved out. They made every day of their last few months together count. Then, in June, Kate had said goodbye to Kelsey and, after one final and memorable weekend of unreserved bliss, said goodbye to Andrea as well. Andrea promised to visit often and for Kate to be ready for when she did. Kate nodded eagerly.

Then she'd driven back to her now empty house and cried a little. But her sadness was fleeting. Kate woke the next day and saw the world as a challenge. She wasn't young, maybe, but she wasn't old. And she could still do anything she wanted. She had put the house on the market and was beginning to look into going back to University.

She missed her old life though, she missed kids being around. So she was always happy when, as she noticed now, one of her kids was online. Usually Kate had to ask one of them if they wanted to talk but this time, to her surprise, Riley had sent the invitation for a video chat. Kate smiled as the screen flashed on although, to her surprise, it was not her oldest son who she saw but Hailey, Riley's girlfriend of the past two years. She was a gorgeous girl with brown, almost caramel coloured, skin and the friendliest smile that Kate could remember seeing.

"Hey Kate," she said, beaming that same smile at her. Kate felt herself blush a little. She couldn't help but idly wondering what Hailey looked like naked, what she might look like in the throes of ecstasy. It was only a momentary thing though. Kate wasn't crazy. This was her baby boy's girlfriend.

"Hey dear, what's up?" Kate smiled, shaking the dirty thoughts from her mind.

"Just a second," Hailey said before turning off screen "Riles, baby, I got her."

Kate watched as her oldest son came on screen, scrunching next to his girlfriend and ducking down so both of their faces could be seen at the same time. Kate didn't like to think she played favourites but, well, despite being the oldest Kate still thought of Riley as her baby in a lot of ways. It was Riley who'd altered her whole crazy life. Riley who'd made her a mother for the first time. Most of her firsts were with him. Watching him skate, watching him play and choking back tears when he'd left home. Riley was the one who stayed closest with her. While she often had to nag at Parker and Casper to keep in touch, Riley called every week like clockwork. He was such a beautiful and wonderful son, Kate thought as she watched him do his best to duck down to get himself in the frame, that she could almost forgive him for weighing eleven pounds at birth.

"There's my other favourite lady," Riley smiled as he finally managed to get himself on the screen.

"Hey baby, how was Bermuda?" Kate asked after the vacation the two had recently taken. Riley looked good. He looked tanned.

"Beautiful," Hailey said, smiling at the memory. Riley just shrugged.

"So what did you two want to talk about?" Kate asked. This was still a few days before Riley's usual weekly call. He'd even made it from Bermuda.

The two on her screen looked at each other nervously and looked back at Kate with smiled on their faces.

"Oh my god," Kate smiled "Are you two getting married?"

Hailey shook her head. Riley looked at Hailey and frowned. Clearly he'd lost an argument.

"No, Kate, it's just...we're pregnant." Hailey announced. This made Riley smile again. Kate squealed in excitement.

"You guys...." Kate was at a loss for words. That was just so great. She couldn't even define it. She would be a grandma. She felt her eyes start to water. "How long?"

"13 weeks." Hailey said precisely

"That's just, so amazing" Kate couldn't have been happier at the news.

"I know, right?" Riley said as he kissed his pregnant girlfriend on the cheek.

"If there's anything I can do for you Hailey, let me know. God, with Riley's baby inside you you're probably going to swell up like a balloon."

"That's kind of what we wanted to talk to you about Mom," Riley said "It's not baby singular. Apparently multiple births run in families and well..."

"Triplets," Hailey said smiling even more broadly. Kate squealed again but, upon reflection, she did start to feel bad for the girl.

"Oh my god, Hailey dear. You are in for a rough ride."

Hailey and Riley looked at each other and their smiles broke just a little. They turned back to Kate.

"That's sort of what we wanted to talk to you about Mom. We figured that with you and Dad splitting up and you selling the house and looking for something else we thought you might like to...."

"We were wondering if you might like to come down and live with us a bit. Maybe help us out when next season starts and Riley has to be on the road," Hailey completed his sentence.

The request was a surprise for Kate. This was so much to process. Being a grandma was big enough. Moving to the States? Kate didn't know. She was living on her own for the first time. It was a thrilling thought. She wanted to pursue relationships with women. She'd kept seeing Lucy after Andrea left, even going on a few proper dates.

But the instinct to help her family was unavoidable. And she would like to live near and help raise her grandbabies and three of them no less. Kate didn't know what she'd have done if Doug had been on the road as often as Riley would have to be. Kate felt as though there was a war going on between her new life and her old one in her brain. Kate sighed. It was like being asked to choose between herself and her family. Having to choose between reliving what she'd loved about her old life and what excited her about her new life.

"Won't it be too cramped?" Kate begged off. She thought about Riley's apartment. It was big, with a nice spare bedroom, but Kate knew that Riley would not want to be separated by just a few walls from the loud, passionate sex that was a big part of Kate's life now and that she had no intention of giving up. Hailey shook her head.

"We just bought a new place Kate. It's gorgeous. Six bedrooms, huge grounds. And it's got its own guest house...."

"Which is, itself, giant. Seriously mom, the guest house is bigger than our, or I guess your, old house."

"It'd be all yours, Kate. You'd just be there if we needed you."

That could work, Kate thought. There are women in Boston.

"C'mon Mom. You're telling me that, two years from now, when I build a backyard rink you're not going to want to be there when your grandkids skate for the first time? Won't want to make them your cookies and read them stories at night?" Riley pleaded. Kate sighed. Riley knew just how to hit her below the belt.

"I don't know, I was thinking of going back to University...."

"Kate, Boston is like the University capital of the world. Tufts, Boston U., Boston College. And just over in Cambridge is MIT and Harvard."

"Harvard?" Kate perked up. If Kate recalled, she knew someone going there. She felt a little pang of excitement as she considered the possibility.

"Yeah mom, I mean, you may be aiming a little high there but the point is that if you want to go to school there are lots of...."

Kate bit her lip and fingered the beads on the necklace she still wore.

"I'll have to think about it." Kate said, her eyes alight with all of the possibilities in front of her.

The End

Special thanks to the anonymous editor who helped me with this story a great deal.