The Holdup

Story Info
Two bankrobbers take more than just money.
5.9k words
4.22
170.7k
98

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,915 Followers

At midday, Michele Bouvier flipped the sign on the glass entrance door of the small bank in which she worked from 'Open' to 'Closed'; she closed the vertical blinds and smiled to herself. The weekend was only hours away.

The Litton Farmer's Bank served the citizens Litton, a small Southern farming community, and it closed at 12:00 on the last Friday of the month so that the staff could balance the books, clean the public areas and offices, and be ready to open again on Monday morning. The staff of the Litton Framer's Bank consisted of three women and one man.

Michele Bouvier was the Assistant Manger; she was in her mid fifties and divorced; she was a little plump, but she had an attractive face and good legs. Jeanette Hathcock was a married woman in her thirties; she was well-built and good-looking and her husband was three drinks away from full-blown alcoholism. Nadine Munner, at eighteen, was the youngest staff member. She was slim, pretty and naïve; she regularly attended the Litton Baptist Church and was saving her virtue for her wedding day.

The Manager of the Litton Farmer's Bank was Abbot Balfour, a fat balding man with piggy eyes in his early sixties who was prone to sweat even when the air conditioning was cranked up to maximum. Abbot was not at the bank; as had been his routine for many years, at midday on the last Friday of the month he was flying the last leg of a round trip to Kansas City and his plane was due to land at the Litton regional airport at four in the afternoon. He planned to arrive at the bank before five so that he could finish his business, dismiss the staff for the weekend and go home and settle down with a bottle of Wild Turkey and study the new stroke magazines he had acquired in KC which he had ferreted away in his luggage.

Also ferreted away in his luggage was one million dollars cash that he was bringing to Litton to launder through the bank. Only he and Michele Bouvier were aware that the Litton Farmer's Bank was a front for the Kansas City mob; in the mid nineteen-seventies the bank was facing financial disaster, then two members of the Civella crime family came to Litton and made Abbot Balfour an offer he couldn't refuse.

And so the Litton Farmer's Bank remained solvent and profitable; farmers got their loans, investors got good returns and, with the exception of Abbot Balfour and Michele Bouvier, who Abbot had to bring into the scam because in her position as Assistant Manager she had access to most of banks financial records, no one in Litton was aware that their little town bank laundered millions of dollars a year for the mob.

Abbot had hoped that sharing this secret with the then recently divorced Michele Bouvier would wind up with them also sharing a bed; but Michele made Abbot acutely aware that she had no interest in him outside of work. So Abbot, being the lazy sloth that he was, gave up on finding true romance and devoted his personal life to the pursuits of good bourbon whisky, fried chicken and hardcore pornography. Abbot liked young girls and during his monthly visits to KC he would seek out the youngest prostitute he could find and spend the evening sweating over her, sticking his stubby appendage into every hole that the girl would allow him to.

Abbot mopped the sweat from his brow and finished his drink. He hated being forced to squeeze his large frame into the tiny seat on the commuter plane and desperately wanted to order another bourbon on the rocks but the pretty young stewardess, he refused to call them flight attendants, was sitting in the jump seat facing him and reading a magazine. Now normally Abbot Balfour wouldn't think twice about compelling the stewardess to put down her magazine and bring him a drink but, engrossed in her magazine, the pretty young hostess had allowed her legs to open slightly and reward Abbot Balfour with a view that inspired his stubby little cock to become fully erect in his tight suit pants.

As Abbot Balfour studied the sheen on the sheer tan pantyhose encasing the well-formed thighs of the pretty stewardess, two desperate men were getting into a car in the parking lot of the Litton Motor Inn.

Steve McDonald and Ray Sullivan had finished their sentences in Leavenworth Penitentiary on the same day and upon release had jumped parole and had driven directly from Kansas to Litton in a stolen car stopping only for gas, cigarettes and take out meals. In Leavenworth they had befriended a member of the Civella crime gang who had fallen out with the bosses and was looking to ensure his financial security for when he was eventually released. He knew about the Litton Farmer's Bank scam and had even been to the bank on a few occasions; sent there to arrange currency transfers. He had spent quite a few hours in the office of Abbot Balfour and, being a professional criminal, had cased the bank.

He briefed Steve and Ray about the layout of the bank, the security systems and cameras and most importantly on the arrangement whereby the bank closed at midday on the last Friday of the month so that the Manager, who had just flown in from KC, could stash the mob's money in the vault and manipulate the bank records accordingly.

They hatched a simple plan. Steve and Ray would keep a low profile until the bank closed on Friday and then they would gain access to the bank and keep the staff hostage until the Manger returned with the cash. They would force the Manager to open the vault and take not only the money that the Manager had bought down from KC, but all of the cash in the vault as well. The staff always remained in the locked bank until after 5pm on the last Friday of the month so they should not be disturbed by friends or relatives of the staff. They would lock the staff in the vault and get as far away from Litton as possible; then they would drive to the Florida Keys where a boat was waiting to take them to the Cayman Islands. Once there, the money would be divided equally and deposited into three separate numbered accounts.

Steve and Ray sat in their car across from the Litton Farmer's Bank and watched Michele Bouvier flip the sign from 'Open' to 'Closed', and close the blinds on the main entrance door, and smiled at each other. A few seconds later Nadine Munner exited the bank and walked past their nondescript Ford on her way to the luncheonette to pick up the lunches for the three bank staff.

Steve scrutinized her trim figure and tight ass as she sashayed down the sidewalk on her high-heels.

"Fuck; I'd like to help myself to some of that!" he said to Ray, who was looking at the girl with equal intensity.

"Well we got some time to kill before the fat bastard arrives with our money," Ray replied, smiling evilly.

The women employees of the Litton Farmer's Bank adhered to a strict dress code. They wore navy-blue skirts, white blouses, flesh-toned hosiery and black pumps. In winter they wore matching navy-blue jackets. Being good Southern girls they were elegantly coiffured and wore heavy makeup and lots of jewellery; they left behind trails of exotic perfume as they strutted around the bank attending to business.

Michele Bouvier had asked Abbot to relax the dress code to allow the women to wear slacks but Abbot had steadfastly refused. Although the bank was small and was only a single branch; the bank staff should display the necessary appearance of decorum and propriety he had argued. Both he and Michele knew that the real reason was that Abbot liked to sit behind the big desk of his glass-walled office and ogle his female staff.

She had once caught him slyly masturbating under his desk as he watched Nadine Munner squatting down next to a filing cabinet arranging the files in the bottom drawer. Engrossed in her task, her skirt had ridden up and her knees had opened immodestly, giving Abbot a clear view of her pretty pink panties through the gusset of her sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose. Abbot was sweating profusely behind his desk and Michele had seen the unmistakeable arm movements of a man pleasuring himself.

She had taken Nadine aside and lectured her about modesty; she had not mentioned what she saw the Bank Manager doing, but Nadine was shocked that she had put her underwear on display. Nadine was a good Christian and prided herself on her decorum and modesty. She was naïve but not stupid; she knew that evil men and wanton women engaged in lechery and conduct that rightly belonged only in the marriage-bed, but Nadine strived to present herself to the world with demureness and respectability and she abhorred lust and sin in all its forms.

Steve and Ray watched Nadine return to the bank from the luncheonette, carrying sacks of sandwiches and paper cups of soda on a cardboard tray. As she rapped on the door to the bank the two criminals swiftly got out of the car each holding a small carrier bag. They quickly positioned themselves on either side of and behind Nadine Munner, just out of her line of sight, and when Michele Bouvier opened the door they pushed Nadine Munner through the doorway and squeezed in behind her. As Nadine tripped over her heels and slid headlong across the polished floor spilling soda and sandwiches, Steve levelled his pistol at Michele Bouvier and Ray closed and locked the door behind them, ensuring the blinds remained fully closed.

"This is a robbery! Everyone get face down on the floor! Anyone touches the alarm and I'll fucking shoot them!" Steve yelled.

Ray rummaged around in his carrier bag and took out a can of spray paint. He went around the small bank and sprayed black paint on the lenses of the security cameras and then located the 'panic buttons' under the teller's counter and in the Manger's office. He fitted pre-manufactured plastic covers over the buttons with strong double-sided adhesive tape so that no one could purposely or inadvertently activate the alarm system.

Michele Bouvier lay prone on the floor just inside the entrance door, Nadine Munner lay face down in a puddle of Coca-Cola whimpering and shaking with fear and praying to God to protect her, Jeanette Hathcock lay on the floor behind the counter. Jeanette was not praying for protection; she was regretting that may die today without the pleasure of divorcing or killing her drunken, abusive husband before she went.

"Ok; get up; put your hands on your heads, and join your friend on the floor behind that counter," Steve said to Michele and Nadine.

As the women complied, Ray ensured that all of the blinds on the windows were securely closed; he checked the rear entrance was locked and then checked the staff bathroom to make sure it was clear. Then he joined Steve who was standing over the three prone women pointing his gun at them.

Both bank robbers stared at the women lying on the floor; their asses: Nadine's trim and tight, Jeanette's curved and taut, Michele's plump and rounded; stretched the material of their navy-blue skirts. All three wore varying shades of flesh-toned pantyhose and black high-heels. Their exotic perfume mingled with the smell of fear and wafted up from their prone bodies.

Neither of the men had had sex with a woman for over five years and because they had skipped parole as soon as they were released from jail they had refrained from seeking the pleasure of a woman's company to mitigate the chance of being captured. Now they had three sexy women all to themselves for the next three or so hours.

They forced themselves to take their eyes off the bodies of the women and they looked at each other and smiled.

"Who's going first?" Ray asked.

"You go; I'll watch these two, but if you fuck her in the Manager's office I can watch that too," Steve smiled.

"I want the young one," Ray said.

"Sure; help yourself; I like mine with a bit more meat on them anyway," Steve grinned.

The woman could hear the robbers talking and stated to shake with fear and cry.

"Shut the fuck up!"

"We are going to be here for quite a while ladies and our intention is to leave everyone alive and unharmed when we leave. But if you fuck around, scream, or try to escape I'll execute every last fucking one of you!" Steve snarled.

"I wanna show first!" Ray grinned.

"What do you mean?" Steve asked; intrigued by his partner's suggestion.

"Watch," Ray relied.

"Get on your feet ladies," he ordered and the three women struggled to their feet and stood side by side, heads bowed.

"Lift your heads!"

Ray put his fingers under Nadine Munner's chin and lifted her face; the other two women complied.

"Pretty," Ray smiled at the look of revulsion on Nadine's face.

"Now lift your skirts!"

All three women gasped with surprise and disgust at Ray's command. None of them moved and Nadine dared speak out.

"This behaviour is sinful and god will punish you for it!" she spat.

"Well I believe God helps them that helps themselves," Ray laughed and pointed the muzzle of his pistol at Michele Bouvier's forehead.

"Now ladies get them skirts up or this old lady is going to lose her brains."

Michele reached down and took the hem of her skirt in her hands.

"Do what he says you silly girl; I don't want to get shot because of your modesty!" she spat at Nadine.

Jeanette Hathcock leaned down and took the hem of her skirt in her hands and looked accusingly at Nadine.

"You'll go to hell for this," Nadine whimpered but she too reached down and took the hem of her navy-blue skirt in her fingers.

"Shut the fuck up and show us your squirrel-covers," Ray laughed.

The three women slowly lifted their skirts and Ray and Steve watched appreciatively as the hems of the three navy-blue skirts crept up the legs of their three captives. Michele Bouvier's legs were thick but well defined, proportional to her large frame. She wore tan thigh-high hold-up stockings and the lace trimmed elasticised welts dug into the white flesh of her thick thighs. She hesitantly raised her skirt higher revealing a pair of red satin full-cut panties with a small bow in the centre of the waistband.

Jeanette Hathcock's legs were sleek, long and encased in high-sheen, taupe nylons, which, as the hem of her skirt crept up her thighs, turned out to be control-top pantyhose. The dark reinforced bands of the control-top began halfway up her thighs and the gusset of her hosiery disappeared under a pair of lace trimmed nylon boy-leg panties. Jeanette wore her panties over her pantyhose, unlike the other two women.

Nadine took the longest to lift her skirt and Ray was getting impatient and waved the gun in her face to hurry her along. She tentatively lifted the hem of her skirt revealing tan sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose and little white nylon panties with pictures of pussycats on them.

"Cute," Ray laughed when Nadine's girly panties came into view.

"Ok ladies; let's get introduced," Steve said smiling at the three woman standing there holding their skirts up above their waists.

Ray stood in front of each of the women as they sounded off.

"Michele Bouvier."

She was heavy but well proportioned and her attractive face was heavily made up with dark mascaraed eyes, rouged cheeks and ruby red lips. Her face was framed by a brunette bob with burgundy highlights through it. She had large soft breasts that thrust out the front of her white satin blouse. Not his type but he knew Steve had a penchant for mature women.

"Jeanette Hathcock."

She probably had the best figure of the three; nice firm tits under a white cotton blouse, curvy body and taut ass. She too wore heavy makeup, black mascara, blue eyeshadow, rouge, and blood-red lipstick. Her jet-black hair rested on her shoulders.

"Nadine Munner."

'A young one; still in her teens,' Ray thought. She was slim; almost skinny and had a tight ass and small tits under her sheer white nylon blouse. Ray smiled to himself as he caught a glimpse of the pussycat pattern on her bra, matching the pattern on her panties. She was wearing lots of makeup but not as much as the other women. She wore less eye makeup and her cheeks were only slightly rouged; she wore glossy pink lipstick. She had long blonde hair which had been teased out.

"Ok ladies, drop em," Ray said and the relieved women dropped the hems of their skirts and smoothed out the wrinkles.

"Ms Bouvier and Ms Hathcock; you can get back down on the floor. Nadine you stand right there," Ray said, and the women complied.

The women sobbed quietly as Steve took a roll of heavy duty tape out of his bag and taped Michele and Jeanette's hands behind their backs. After he taped Jeanette Hathcock's hands he ran his hand up her legs and under her skirt and squeezed her buttocks through her nylon panties. His cock was hard inside his jeans and he could hardly wait for Ray to finish with Nadine so he could have some fun with this woman.

Jeanette felt Steve's calloused hand slide up her legs, rasping on her pantyhose, and then disappear under her skirt and fondle her buttocks through her panties. Her husband hadn't touched her that way in years; he was quite content to get drunk and give her a good slapping if he felt she had slighted him, and despite the revulsion she felt at being molested by the bank robber she had to admit she felt a tingle of excitement when he squeezed her ass.

Steve picked up one of the sacks of sandwiches that Nadine had dropped when they burst into the bank and sat down on a desk behind the teller's counter where he could keep a close eye on the two women on the floor and still see what Ray was up to in the Manager's office.

He watched Ray lead Nadine Munner into the glass-walled Manager's office and bit into his sandwich.

Ray had taken Nadine by the hand and dragged her into the office; her heels slipping on the polished floor. She sobbed and balked; but when Ray waved his gun in her face she became compliant. Ray wanted to spend some time getting to know the girl but he knew that he was already close to coming and he desperately wanted to fuck this pretty young thing. Later he would make her suck his cock and kiss and fondle her but for now he needed release.

Ray unceremoniously pushed Nadine face down over the bank Manager's desk and positioned himself behind her. The girl was whimpering and at first Ray thought she was talking gibberish but then he realised she was praying. Ray laughed and kicked her feet as far apart as the hem of her tight skirt would allow.

"Please don't do this; I'm saving myself for marriage," she begged.

It was probably the worst thing she could have said to Ray who had always wanted to take the cherry of a virgin. He was getting really excited now.

"Hot Damn!" he groaned and pushed the bulge in the front of his pants hard against Nadine's tight ass.

He opened his flies and extracted his long thick erection and rubbed it against Nadine's ass leaving little silvery trails of pre-seminal fluid on the navy-blue material of her skirt. Nadine bucked and shook on her heels as she felt the disgusting appendage chafe against her heinie.

Ray was in a hurry and he reached down and took hold of the hem of Nadine's skirt and rucked it up her legs and ass, bunching it around her waist. Nadine sobbed as she felt the cool air on her exposed thighs and buttocks. It was not supposed to be this way; she was saving her virginity for her wedding night when her husband would gently and lovingly deflower her. She was not supposed to be bent over a desk and raped by a wicked criminal. Why had God abandoned her?

She sobbed and prayed at the same time, asking all of the saints in heaven to save her. Ray didn't give a shit about her pleas and prayers; he just needed a fuck.

"Please don't do this mister," Nadine pleaded.

"Shut up bitch or I'll tape your mouth," Ray grunted in response.

He took handful of the gusset of Nadine's pantyhose and a hole in it. Only her pretty nylon panties with the cute pussycat pattern on them protected her virgin pussy from his rampant cock.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,915 Followers
12