The Hole

Story Info
A scene of pure D/s.
714 words
28.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knees aching as the bare floor presses deeper. Wrists held tight by a leather caress as fingers curl against the upper curve of a bare ass. Naked... heated inside with the knowledge of who I am, and why I am here.

You stand above me. So tall and solid. Shadows dance over my features as adoring eyes look upward, and Your cock hangs heavily from an open zipper. My gaze drawn to the thick veins and swollen head. I watch, fascinated, as the shaft twitches and grows.

Aware on some primal level of the disparity between us. Your clothes fit well – expensive slacks and tailored shirt decorated with a silk tie and gold tie-tack. Only the cock now jutting from Your pants to belie the image of a businessman's repose. And I... naked and bound as I kneel with thighs spread impossibly wide. The light shimmers over the smooth lips of an already wet and throbbing cunt.

I know what is desired. There are no words, simply a soft sigh of understanding and pleasure as I look into Master's eyes and see what He needs – what He demands. Lips, full and glistening, open like a baby bird to its mother as You press the hot knob against the flat of my tongue.

Closing around You, instinctual, sucking.

Gasping as the cock is removed, yet no words crease the silence. Heavy eyes blink in confusion as You press forward once more and the silky shaft slides over my tongue.

Lips circling You... tongue dancing over the thick veins along the underside. Withdrawal once more. A low whimper of frustration as my eyes lock to Your face. Seeing the almost bored look cross Your features as You reach down and grasp the cock at the base. A sudden SNAP of the wet flesh against my lips. Stinging pressure building as the snap comes twice, and then the slow insertion once more.

Not daring to suckle now. Confusion remains, but something tickles at my mind as my own need rises to show Master how much I wish to pleasure Him. Hips circling slowly as You begin to rock – Your cock sliding into my mouth and probing the slightly rough flesh of palate, the heat of tongue.

Feeling the moisture gather at the corners of my lips. Unable to suck it away. A swallow once more sending the tongue against the solid shaft. Panting as You pull away. Tongue peeking from between my lips to gather the moisture and stopping half way as Your hand cracks against my cheek. Stunned... blinking back the tears as Your hands settle into the thickness of wild hair and seizes my head. Immobile under Your grasp until a sharp, driving plunge into my mouth.

Shuddering... sudden understanding as You use the mouth opened so lewdly before You. Iron hard cock forcing deeper as Your hands hold me still. Driving cock, silent thrusts filling the cavity of a mouth achingly open and warm – battering at the tight ring of muscle at the entrance to my throat. Aware now of what You need, of Your pleasures taking precedence over mine.

Concentrating now – quivering as You use the hole left open for You... for Master.

Solid slaps to red cheeks. Each strike of Your hand building the fire in my face and the drool gathering around the plunging column of Your shaft. Unable to lick it away – unable to do anything but remain on my knees and prolong the screaming need rushing through my veins. Cock piercing the tight throat, choking, trying to breathe as I struggle to open more fully for Your use and pleasure.

Tears sparkling in my eyes even as the cunt quivers and clenches. So excited, so aware of Your power and control.

Used fully as the piece of slutmeat You require. The rush of Your orgasm filling my mouth and painting my tongue... unable to even swallow the precious gift spilling over my tongue and dripping from the point of chin to fall in hot splashes over straining nipples. Moaning low in my throat... yet obeying as You empty into the aching mouth.

Yours. Your warm slut to use and take as You desire and need. And finding joy in my service for You.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

The Making of a Fuck Toy Naive girl spirals into the abyss. Degradation/Humiliationin BDSM
Descend to Heaven Opposites attract, and sometimes ignite.in BDSM
Kitten and the Wolf A rough-love fantasy for grown-up women.in BDSM
Letting Me In Some secrets are best shared.in BDSM
Ruth's Contract The Contract that binds them to servitude.in BDSM
More Stories