The Hole

Story Info
His personal account of becoming an owned object.
876 words
3.94
62.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Message written to an online forum)

Hello, gentlemen. I found this awesome forum just a little while ago, and I thought I'd introduce myself. I don't have a real name any more, but I am addressed most frequently as "hole" and "cumdump." Actually, although you can't see it in the picture below, "cumdump" is tattooed on my back.

So, about me: I am twenty-five years old, about 5'8", and somewhere around 135lbs. Like many of you here, I am a born cocksucker. I am a little different than you guys, though... in addition to being a born cocksucker, I am actually an owned piece of property. The word "slave" technically applies to me but seems inappropriate. The reason for this is that a slave is a person, while I am not. I am (by choice) an object -- a hole. I'll relate to you now the story of how this came to be.

About three years ago, I met a feeder just two years older than me. The first time I sucked him off, he didn't even ask if I swallowed. When he was ready to cum he simply held my head in place, shoved his cock all the way down my throat, and stared straight into my eyes as he dumped his load into me. I could barely even breathe, but he held me there until his cock started to soften. He never said a word. I was held there on my knees as though transfixed, with this man's -- this stranger's -- softening cock buried in my throat. Then he did something I really wasn't expecting.

My heart was beating like crazy. This man, just barely older than me, radiated a quiet sense of power that was simply magnificent. I felt awed by him -- and perhaps that's why when he started pissing down my throat, looking straight into my eyes as he did it, I simply swallowed. I let the man use me as a cumdump and a urinal.

This stranger, who didn't even know I was a cocksucker until that evening, took me completely for granted. I had never felt so completely and utterly used. I knew of course that I should have been deeply and irrevocably offended by his attitude toward me, but instead of being offended, I felt... well, I felt like I was where I belonged. While I had been sucking cocks for most of my adult life, I never realized exactly what I was until my future owner's piss started flowing down my throat.

Over the course of the next two years, we had many, many encounters like this. We got to know one another very well through texts, e-mails, and very occasionally, spoken conversations (usually when we were physically together, my mouth was engaged in other duties). Like me, he was a professionally successful young man. He was primarily heterosexual but enjoyed recognizing and using cumdumps to release his loads. He knew me for what I was, and what's more, he respected me for it. That might sound odd considering how he views me (as an object), but he knows that things like me are very rare, and very, very valuable. A person becoming an object is the ultimate gift. It's precious.

Finally, after the second year, we had The Conversation. We talked about my desires, about what I really was and what I was supposed to do, and although it terrified me, I made the decision. To become owned. To become an object. To be his hole, forever. And I've never been happier. I gave up my job and my friends and my family. I live with him in his condo; when he's not here, I am free to do pretty much whatever I want, within limits. When he is here, I sit in a corner on my knees until he wants to use me. He loans me to his friends from time to time, but this is relatively rare -- he's rather stingy with his possessions.

The hardest part of all of this is not being allowed to cum. He hates the idea of a hole having a cock, so he locked me in a chastity device a year ago after I gave myself to him. I've only been out of it for medical checkups and other such necessities, and so for the last year, I haven't had a single orgasm. I can relieve myself by milking my prostate, but trust me, it's not the same as having an orgasm. Given the length of time I've been in the device, it's highly unlikely I'll ever be able to have an erection again, even if it is removed, which probably won't happen any time soon.

Right now he is out on a date with a nice young woman. She actually knows about me, too, and she's cool with it. He makes this a condition of any serious relationship since he's not willing to give up his prized possession. I imagine he will, though, someday. Right now I'm a young and very attractive hole, but youth doesn't last forever. Who knows what the future may bring.

Anyway, that's my story. A bit unusual, perhaps, but nevertheless, I welcome the opportunity to know my fellow cocksuckers.

-hole