The Hole in the Wall Restaurant

Story Info
An after lunch gloryhole satisfies her cravings.
3k words
4.35
127.9k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rthnck
rthnck
61 Followers

The trip was more enjoyable than she had thought it would be. The sun was shining, they had gotten on the road on time, which pleased her husband immensely, and they had eaten a nice breakfast. Jimmy Buffet was playing on the radio. A week of relaxation was just what the doctor ordered.

She settled back in her seat and squirmed a little as the seam of her jeans rubbed against her pussy lips. With a quick intake of breath she glanced over at her husband who was tapping his hand on the steering wheel in time with the music and singing along with undisguised gusto. Her hand slid between her legs for an instant and she was amazed to see that as soon as she started that movement, his eyes had glanced downward to follow her fingers. He doesn't miss a trick, she thought. It's a good thing we booked a suite with a separate bedroom; I'm going to enjoy some good old-fashioned fucking and sucking when we get there.

She glanced over her sunglasses and giggled as he adjusted his own pants which had formed a tent where his cock had stiffened in reaction to her tiny movement. Men are pigs, she grinned to herself. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

She glanced over at the bulge she had created with that tiny movement and licked her lips as she reached out to scratch her fingernails up and down the denim-covered shaft. He chuckled and spread his legs so that she could reach down and massage his balls. Her anticipation for the beach jumped up several notches.

Her stomach rumbled and she stared out the window longingly as another restaurant went whizzing by. "Come on, let's stop. You know how I get when I'm hungry!" Just saying that brought the twinge of a migraine slashing through her head. It wouldn't be too long before irritability overran her libido.

Her husband's smile slipped a little bit but he recovered quickly. "I read about this little café that's supposed to serve great food and it's not too far from here."

She sighed and settled back into her seat. His penchant for having a plan for everything was both a blessing and a curse. Now it was curse because he wouldn't be satisfied until they were at the café and he would be very annoyed if she forced him to stop somewhere else. At other times it was a blessing. Sex was never boring with him because each of his plans was a whole new adventure. There were always new toys, new positions, and new places. She liked it hard and fast, or slow and tender, and he always knew which one she wanted, as if he could read her mind. She never knew what was coming next but no matter what, she always found herself shuddering from one orgasm to the next until she literally had to beg him to stop. Oh well, there were many more blessings than curses so she would just have to wait this one out.

Luckily, he was right. It didn't take long at all. Ten minutes later she was walking across the parking lot toward the little café. He had that bounce in his step that told her that it was all going according to plan. Even if the food was bad, he would be satisfied. They were eating lunch at the place he had planned for in his mind.

They settled into a booth and she was pleasantly surprised to find that the menu was just to her liking. She had feared that it was just going to be another burger joint but this little restaurant had a whole page of low-carb food choices. Her good feelings came flooding back, so as soon as she placed her order and the waitress walked away, her hand once again roamed across her husbands' thigh which quickly brought his shaft back to attention.

"I'm supposed to be the one with the unquenchable libido. Remember?" He said with a huge grin. His fingers crept up her thigh to settle into the heat radiating from her crotch. She could almost feel the juices oozing out of her pussy in reaction to his touch. Geez, get a room, she thought to herself.

The food was excellent and they spent the whole meal laughing, talking and teasing each other. She could almost smell the excitement in the air. He was relaxed and happy which made her even more excited. When everything was clicking, like it was right now, the day seemed brighter and cheerier. She was having such a good time that she felt a twinge of disappointment when the waitress left the bill and began to clear the table, signaling the end of the meal.

"I better hit the bathroom before we get on the road again." She slid out of the booth and checked the front of her shorts to make sure there wasn't a visible wet spot. "I'll meet you at the car."

He grabbed the bill. "I'll pay the bill. Take your time." He smiled widely. Man, he really is in a good mood. Normally he's itching to get back on the road. She knew that there was usually some internal clock running in his mind that kept the trip on a strict timetable. If they got too far out of sync with his trip odometer he would start to get irritable. Obviously he was trying very hard to keep this vacation relaxed. Her pussy twitched its excitement. I hope the rest of the vacation is like this, she thought.

She strolled away from the table and as she walked she could feel his eyes watching her ass. She giggled to herself. When she had discovered that her husband was an "ass" man as opposed to a "breast" man, she had been a little taken aback. It had taken her awhile to come around to his way of thinking but now she looked forward to all the attention he paid to her tight anus as he fingered it, licked it, and slid his cock into it. She stumbled a little bit. So this is what it's like to be weak-kneed. She laughed to herself.

She passed the first bathroom door and laughed at the sign that read "Snakes and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails". Naturally the second door labeled "Sugar and Spice" was more suitable and as she entered she broke into a wider grin as she passed the stylish sofa leading adorning one wall. Her husband always made fun of the fact that there was never a sofa in the men's room. She walked quickly to a stall and opened the door but it wasn't very presentable so she tried the one at the far end of the room which was suitable. She unzipped her jeans and slid them down and then peeled down her damp panties. The smell of her excitement wafted up and she slid her finger down between her legs to see just how wet she was. As her finger touched her hot, moist folds, she gasped at the sticky feeling. A single drop of hot pussy juice tickled its way down the inside of her thigh. She sighed. She was going to show her husband just how excited she was, as soon as she got the chance. She squatted and quickly took care of business. As she finished up she thought she caught a flash of movement out of the corner of her eye. She froze and turned quickly toward the wall. This wall was painted black to match the stall walls and as she ran her eyes over the surface she saw that there was a perfectly round hole right about at eye level. She leaned forward trying to see better and figure out what had caught her attention. Her mouth fell open as the head of penis poked through the hole.

Her brain tried desperately to sort through all the emotions that tumbled through her as he stared, open-mouthed at the stiff shaft jutting through the wall. She had read somewhere about this sort of thing but she thought this only happened in the back of sleazy adult stores. Almost involuntarily her hand dropped down to cover her exposed pussy as she stumbled to her feet with her jeans and panties still tangled around her ankles. The cock waited to see what she would do. While she watched, its stiffness eased slightly and the shaft began to wilt toward the floor.

She quickly reached down to pull up her pants. She was starting to get angry about this violation but as she bend down her eyes were drawn again to the wilting penis and her mind was flooded with other images. Her husband's good mood and his insistence on eating here. He had read about this restaurant somewhere. He hadn't said where. What if it was a porn site or a magazine? He had told her to take her time.

She stared at the penis and now it seemed so clear. Her husband's penis was long and not too thick just like this one. She had been up close and personal with that particular cock many, many times. The color and the shading were correct. He always had a plan and this one was the wildest one yet. She felt a twitch between her legs and dropped her jeans again as she reached out a trembling hand to touch the hot flesh jutting through the wall. She was instantly rewarded as the cock hardened immediately. Unconsciously, her tongue crept out and swiped across her lips. It looked like she wouldn't have to wait until she got to the beach. Her fingers curled around the stiffening shaft and she pumped it gently and watched a glistening drop of cum oozed up out of the head and hung expectantly on the tip.

All of the wetness between her legs, that she had just wiped away, came flooding back. This was the most exciting thing she had ever done. She knew it was her husband but that didn't stop her from feeling sexy and slutty at the same time. She swiped her finger between her legs and felt the slickness coating her hand. She pulled her pants up to her knees and knelt down, settling back on her haunches and aiming the stiff cock toward her mouth. The drop of cum at the tip had now grown big enough that it began to ooze toward the floor and as it started to fall she stuck out her tongue and caught it. Her tongue continued its upward path and cleaned the cum off of the cockhead and then curled into her mouth. Her hand continued its gentle pumping.

The taste of cum brought an explosion of feelings to her whole body as if she had touched a live electric wire. With her free hand she began to finger her slippery slit. She slid her finger in the wetness and ran it around her host, tight hole. Then she slid her finger back and ran it over her tight anus, spreading her own juices up and down both of her love holes. It didn't get any more exciting than this. On her knees, sucking her husband's cock through a wall. She couldn't see him but she could imagine the grin on his face as he felt her unseen mouth sliding up and down his shaft.

Well, I better not keep him waiting, she grinned to her self. Already, she could see another drop of cum balancing on the tip. She stopped pumping, formed a tight "o" with her lips and slid the head of the cock into her mouth. Her tongue tasted the cum and she held her mouth still and just savored the flavor. Her other hand continued its gentle massage between her legs.

Slowly, ever so slowly she eased her mouth down the shaft, pushing her lips forward to engulf more and more of the hard cock aimed at the back of her throat. When her lips touched her fingers which were wrapped around the base, she pumped forward one last time and removed her hand. Now her lips could continue downward. She inhaled deeply through her nose, opened her mouth slightly and plunged forward until her lips reached the wall and the head of the cock tapped on the back of her throat. The juices between her legs, poured over her hand. Her clit pulsed with heat.

She sat there, enjoying the sensations. Her mouth impaled on the stiff cock sticking out of the wall, her fingers busily stroking her seething pussy. Her slow measured breathing sounded loud in her ears and she could feel her heart pumping wildly as the cockhead nestled in her throat. Her lips could feel the pulse of excitement beating through the stiff column of flesh as her tongue fluttered back and forth in her stuffed mouth.

She giggled to herself. She hadn't even started sucking yet and already the excitement level for both her and her unseen husband was ratcheted up to an almost impossible level. Her mouth was stretched wide and she tightened her lips and began to slide back off of the shaft, milking more cum which fell onto her tongue and slid down her gulping throat. She stopped with her lips pursed over the head and flicked her tongue over the tip, capturing each drop of cum that oozed out. She could see the fine sheen of her saliva glistening on the cock that had just left her mouth.

Her fingers pressed harder between her legs and formed a "V" over her hard, throbbing clit. As she massaged the sides of her clit she decided that the time had come to show her husband what a good cocksucker she was. She opened her mouth as wide as she could, took a deep breath and plunged her face downward onto the stiff cock. The head entered her throat as her lips reached the wall and now she began to suck in earnest.

With ever increasing speed she fucked the cock with her mouth. She would have much preferred that her husband fuck her mouth with his cock but there wasn't much he could do with a wall between them. Most of the time she had her hand wrapped around his cock while she sucked but this time she decided that it would be all about her mouth. She slid her other hand down to join the first one between her legs.

She rocked back and forth on the cock in her mouth. Her excitement was starting to peak as she slid a finger into her slick pussy while continuing to massage her clit. Cum was oozing down her gulping throat in a steady stream. She could feel him pushing hard against the wall, trying to give her every bit of his cock that he could. The cock in her mouth began to expand and she knew he was close. She backed off, curled her tongue around the shaft and then took the throbbing shaft as deep into her throat as she could. Her nostrils flared as she struggled for air around the engorged shaft filling her throat. Her fingers were soaked with her juices as her orgasm started.

She could feel her convulsions squeezing her finger as wave after wave of contractions traveled from her crotch to her stiff nipples. She could feel the flush spreading over her and her mouth strained to take even more of her husband's cock. And that final push provided the stimulation that took her husband over the top. The cock in her mouth swelled even more and began to throb and she felt the first spurt of cum washing over the back of her throat. She couldn't really taste it with the head buried deep in her throat but she found the sensations of feeling it instead of tasting it, even more exciting.

Another wave of convulsions signaled more of her extended orgasm as she pulled her mouth back from the spurting cock and gasped for air. More cum spurted over her tongue and now the act was complete. The salty taste triggered a final orgasm as she gulped down the final spurt. She waited to make sure she had it all, gently milking the shaft as it began to soften and the throbbing faded away. She removed her mouth and watched as the now limp, wet penis slid back into the hole and disappeared.

Her eyes were glazed with the excitement of what had just happened. Her jaw was pleasantly sore and back of her throat felt bruised from her own insistent mouth-fuck. The insides of her thighs were wet and the fingers of both hands were soaked with her own juices. She stumbled to her feet with quivering thigh muscles and after wiping away as much of her juices as she could, she pulled up her panties and jeans. As she zipped up, her bra rubbed against her engorged nipples and she almost fell over as a mini-orgasm ripped through her.

Standing at the sink, she waited for her wildly pounding heart to return to its normal rhythm and then she washed her hands and face and hurried out to join her husband.

He wasn't in the restaurant anymore. She found him leaning against the car and he looked like he was almost asleep. She ran up to him with a huge smile on her face.

"That was great!" she enthused.

He stared at her goofy grin and shrugged noncommittally. "Whatever floats your boat," he said as he opened her door and went around to get in the car.

Her smile slipped a little bit as she slid into her seat. Could it be that he didn't think it was as great as she had thought? She stared over at him with his eyes hidden behind his sunglasses. He turned to face her.

"That took a fair amount of time but the food was good. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did." He turned away to concentrate on his driving.

She stared at him for a long time. She was sure that had been his cock. Well, almost sure.

rthnck
rthnck
61 Followers