The Holiday

Story Info
The taking of Shelly by an unscrupulous holiday camp rep.
17.3k words
0000
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons entirely fictional. This story is not necessarily my taste, but I wanted to explore different sexual encounters in my stories both consensual and otherwise.

It was 1973, I was 21 and my boyfriend was a bit older at 24.

We had booked a holiday at one of those holiday camps in the south of England, where I hoped he would pop the question before taking my virginity. Especially if I was persuasive enough. I had packed with only one thing in mind. To give him a taste of what could be his whenever he wanted it.

We had fooled around a bit, but had never gone all the way so far. I was still a virgin, thanks to my over protective parents, and their mantra of "wait until a man makes an honest woman of you." Or alternatively "until he puts a ring on your finger." I know they meant a wedding band, but I would go with engagement ring. All my friends were sleeping around, it was still the era of free love, and they insisted on telling me I was a prude, and described in detail what I was missing out on. Their stories made me both blush, and flush with arousal.

It's not that I didn't want to. I did. I wasn't worried about getting up the duff (despite my chastity, I was on the pill), but I really did want a ring on my finger first before I spread my legs (more to respect my parents than anything). I was convinced he would pop the question without much persuasion anyhow, given that we were going to be alone together for a week, sleeping in the same room, in the same bed as a couple, and him being unable to contain his urges. Until now it had been snatching the odd fumble at our parents houses, or in dark corners of the pub car park. But I was leaving nothing to chance. I was going to make sure he popped the question, and then the shackles were off. I planned on being an absolute slut once that ring was firmly on my left hand, and make up for lost time.

He was driving us down in his bright red Ford Capri. It was his pride and joy. He probably loved the car more than me...well almost.

For once the weather forecast was kind, bright sun all the while we'd be away, meaning I could wear my killer bikini's and mini-dresses to overload his senses. Making sure I got his attention 24/7.

I didn't wait to get to the holiday camp to start my seduction. His eyes nearly fell out of his head when he picked me up. My firm, large tits (40 DD) were almost spilling out of my mini dress, with oodles of cleavage for him to ogle. That is if he could tear his eyes away from my ass and my thighs. The dress was so short it barely covered my panties, and at times, as he drove us later, it simply failed to cover the "V" of my pussy at the top of my legs as the car moved around.

"Jesus Shelly, you look hot."

"Well thank you kind Sir" I replied.

I could see his cock stiffen in his flared trousers. A sizeable bulge for a sizeable, but not massive, cock.

"It seems your cock approves too."

He blushed. "Erm, yeah, well....I'm human. Anyhow what's got in to you, not heard you talk like that before, I like it...I hope there's more."

I smiled at him and winked. If only he knew.

As he got on the motorway, with light traffic, I decided to give him a little treat, a taster of what was to come. Literally. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I parted my legs and lowered my hand to my panties and began to rub my pussy.

"Mmmm, Mick...I feel so naughty and horny right now."

He turned his head to see me pressing my fingers in to my briefs, pushing the cloth in to the valley between my labia.

"I can't wait to be alone with you Mick...if you play your cards right, you might just get to stick that cock of yours in my wet vagina and fuck me...I know you want to."

I saw him gulp and lick his lips as my fingers played across my mound. His cock was also tenting his pants again, so I went for it. I decided to try something my best friend said men went crazy for.

"Jesus Shelly...what the..."

I reached over, and gripped his swollen cock through the material and squeezed. "Would you like me to take care of that for you baby? Should I relieve the pressure for you? I bet you'd like me to take him out and stroke him wouldn't you...and I bet you'd love me to put it between my lips and suck you off."

He was nodding vigorously. "Shit Shelly, what the fuck has gotten in to you? I mean yes fucking please."

I reached for his zipper, and slowly prized it open as he wriggled his hips to give me better access. I had to fumble and bend his cock a bit to get it out of his Y-front undies. I heard him wince, but he soon changed tune when it was eventually freed, and I was gliding my little fingers from hilt to tip over his 8" on repeat. Slowly, sensuously, pulling his foreskin back over his head, then back down again to reveal the purple toadstool. It was hot and throbbing, and I thought he was going to come within seconds from the moaning he was making.

"Fucking hell Shelly, that's so fucking good. I can't wait to get there. I'm going to rip your knickers off and stick my cock in your wet cunt and screw you good."

"Oh you are, are you. Now who's talking dirty? Well we will just have to see about that won't we."

"In the meantime, I can't leave you frustrated can I, so let's see, where was I....oh yes, of course" I teased, as my head lowered toward his lap and his waiting erect member.

I had never sucked him off before. I had jerked him off, and he had fingered me (and sucked my tits) in a bid to get my legs apart, without success, but that was about it.

I could see, then taste, little beads of cum seep from his dick. It tasted a little salty and warm, but wasn't unpleasant.

As my mouth closed around his cocks head, Mick let out a huge sigh, bordering on a gasp of excitement.

"Shiiiiiit....fuck yes...Jesus Christ Shelly that's fucking amazing...suck that cock baby, don't ever fucking stop."

I sank down on his meat as far as I could, until the tip reached my tonsils; then held myself there, choking a little.

I bobbed back up again and spat on his eye, rubbed it in with my hand, and then lashed it with my tongue, before savouring his length again, feasting on his cock for the first time. I liked it. I liked it a lot.

And so did Mick. He could not contain himself for long given the circumstances. The first time I had acted slutty, the first time I sucked his cock, and it being in a car, on a motorway, with the odd vehicle passing us by was all too much for him.

"Shelly, babe, fuck....I'm sorry baby, I'm going to blow....I just can't hold....unnnghhhhh, oohhh fuck, oh my fucking god."

I decided I would leave my mouth in place as he shot his load. It just felt right, like it was the next step, to take his seed, taste it, sample it and swallow it (and it's what my friend said she did). It made me jump a little when it exploded from his cock in to my throat, but my mouth stayed clamped shut around his pulsing, throbbing cock as it deposited all of what he had, and it slid down my gullet.

Before I got back up, my tongue circled his head, cleansing it completely of cum, as his cock began to go flaccid. I sat up, looked Mick in the eye and licked my lips ๐Ÿ’‹ smiling.

"Who knew cum tasted so good, I might just have to do that more often, if you treat me right."

"Oh trust me, I'll treat you like a fucking Princess if you'll do that again, and again."

I stuffed his cock in his undies then did his zip up.

"What about you?" He asked cheekily. Clearly wanting more.

"What about me?"

"Well, its not fair that I've cum, and had some tension released while you haven't is it, I mean I could stop off somewhere if you like...or you could finish what you started at least, and finger yourself til you cum."

"What kind of girl do you think I am Mick Brooks? I will do no such thing. You will just have to be patient and treat me like a Princess, or better still make me your fiancรฉe, then who knows what will happen."

He looked very miffed and frustrated, but I was playing my long game. Treat them mean and keep them keen was the game in play, and I had no doubt he'd be desperate to get to the camp, then to the chalet and then try to seduce me.

We arrived 4 hours later. Which was probably an hour quicker than planned. The Capri had taken a hammering.

We booked in, were given our chalet keys, list of activities that were on for the week, meal times etc. and a map of where to go. We pulled the car up near to the chalet and dragged our cases in through the door. Only to be confronted by two single beds.

"What the fuck? I thought we had a chalet with a double bed? I'm not having that, I mean that's gonna put a right downer on the week isn't it....fucks sake Shelly."

"Hey, it's not my doing ok? Someone must have made a mistake. I'll walk back and sort it."

So off I went, while Mick sulked on one of the beds.

As I walked across reception toward the customer service desk, I noticed that a very handsome young man watched me the whole way. It was a different person to who checked us in. He never took his eyes off me, and seemed to be openly appraising me, or worse, undressing me with his gaze. It made me self-conscious, and a little uncomfortable, but also in an odd way a little bit proud that someone else appreciated what they saw. He wore the camps yellow blazer, with a name tag that said DAVID.

"Hi, David, my name is Shelly Watts, I just arrived and booked in to chalet 242 for the week with my boyfriend, Mick, but it has two single beds, and we booked a double bed. Can you help sort this out please before my boyfriend loses it?"

His immediate reply was not what I was expecting. "Wow, lucky guy, and I would love to sort you out."

"Sorry?"

"I mean, I hope you don't mind the comment, but your boyfriend is a lucky guy to have a beautiful girl like you all to himself for the week. I'm not surprised the old bed situation is giving him a downer." He said chuckling, without any kind of concern that his words might be inappropriate.

This was the 70's after all, and this sort of attitude and innuendo was normal, but I still felt it was a little bit forward from a customer service point of view.

"Well that aside, can we change chalets, or at least swap out the beds with a double?"

"Mmm, let me see now."

He made a show of looking through the paper records on file, then came back to the desk, reached across it and grasped both my hands in his. He stared straight into my eyes with his big baby blues and said earnestly. "I'm very sorry Shelly, I can't do anything for you for a couple of days, we are fully booked and until the next batch of people check out on Sunday I can't move you, or even swap some beds around. I'm really sorry, but this happens a lot. The travel agents double book things all the time, and it's very annoying for everyone."

I was a bit disconcerted by his hands holding mine, but also by his gaze, and his soft voice. My alarm bells went off as his fingers began to softly stroke the backs of my hand, and then he added; "Come to see me on Sunday, and I am sure I can sort you out, it would be my pleasure." I pulled my hands away, not certain of what the hell he was playing at, but damn sure that there was a hidden meaning to his words.

As I turned to leave, he said. "Hey by the way, it's the Miss Bikini contest this afternoon, you should enter, I think you would have a great chance of winning with a figure like yours, and the prizes are pretty good."

"I'll think about it." I said a bit harshly. Then walked off back to the chalet.

"Well." said Mick. "Did you sort it?"

"No, they can't do anything until Sunday. He said the travel agents over booked rooms with double beds, they do it alot apparently. So we will just have to put up with it for a couple of days."

I considered telling Mick about my other experiences with David, but he was pissed off enough as it was so let it go.

Mick's cock got the better of him, and decided to take charge, and make the most of a crap situation. He sprang up off the bed and grabbed me around the waist and pulled me tight in to him. My breasts crushed firmly in his chest, almost popping them out off my dress, and his hard cock ground against my pubis.

"Well, we can still have some fun with or without a double bed to sleep in, we don't need that to fool around, we can do that anywhere, anytime. Come on baby, let's finish what you started in the car, please let me fuck you."

His hands wandered up the rear of my thighs, under my dress and cupped my ass and pulled me forward, crushing me harder on his rigid cock tenting his pants.

"You know you want too, that's why we are here isn't it...to have a wild, naughty week and to lose your cherry.๐Ÿ’"

His head had dropped to my neck and my earlobes, where he kissed, and nibbled, and nipped, stoking up the passion in me.

I snapped out of the spell he was putting me under, and pushed him on his chest to wriggle free of him.

"No Mick Brooks, not yet. I told you, you have to treat me right first and do the right thing, and I don't want my first time to be a wham bam thank you mam. I want you to make love to me properly the first time, I want to be in that big bed and in your arms making love all night. I am not putting out for a quick shag on a single bed."

Perhaps I was holding out too much, and pushing him too far, as he looked extremely frustrated and angry with the world at that point. I half expected him to whip a ring out of his jacket, get on one knee, and propose just so he could at least remove that barrier and know his path was clear once the sleeping arrangements were sorted.

But he didn't. Instead he did what most men do and sulked some more.

"Suppose we'd better unpack then and find something else to do to stop me going fucking mental."

"No point in unpacking. May as well live out of a suitcase for a couple of days. We don't know if we will move room, or if they will just swap beds. The first sounds more practical."

He nodded. "Well its a nice day, lets get changed and go and find a spot by the pool and get a drink down us then."

I agreed.

He stripped off rapidly, and stood bollock naked in front of me, his cock still erect and pointing north. I sighed, knelt in front of him, and took him in my mouth again. I figured it was the least I could do.

This time he came on my face and my tits, getting some on my dress too. I licked off what had fallen on my lips and swallowed.

"Did that help a bit?" I smiled up at him.

"Yeah, a little bit...thanks."

We found a couple of loungers near the pool, and Mick went and got us drinks.

About half an hour later I heard tapping on a microphone and someone say "testing, testing, one two, one two."

I looked up through my sunglasses to see David on a little podium at the opposite side of the pool, with a back drop behind him saying MISS BIKINI CONTEST. I'd forgotten all about it.

"Ok, all you lovely sexy ladies out there, it's time for a bit of fun and to flaunt what god gave you, so we can crown our Miss Bikini. There's a mystery prize as well as free drinks vouchers for the winner, so come on ladies, make your fella's proud, don't be shy, let's be having you."

There were 3 ladies who were up like a shot, the ones that are always up for a laugh, game for anything and love being the centre of attention, and clearly figured they looked sexy in a bikini. Their partners, and a few others, wolf-whistled and they lapped it up, blowing kisses and curtsying to the crowd.

"Now come on ladies, we need at least six of you so let your inhibitions go, let your hair down, get your brave face on and step up."

Two more were reluctantly nudged forward by their proud men, eager to show their women off to the other blokes. "Look at mine, she's hotter than yours" mentality. Some guys get off on that I had been told, their women being appreciated (in all senses of the word) by other men.

"One more, come on.....surely there is one more lovely lady out there in this sea of beauty? You, what about you?" I glanced up and around only to realise that David was pointing at me.

"He's pointing at you babe. You should do it, you're much hotter than they are, you'll walk it."

"I dunno Mick, it's not really my thing."

"Aww, go on, it's only a bit of fun, I want to be proud of my fiancee...I want everyone to see how lucky I am, and make everyone jealous that you're mine." (I immediately wondered if Mick was one of them fella's!)

"Fiancee?"

"Well it's what you want isn't it, so play nice and we'll see what happens."

It seemed like Mick had learned to play me at my own game.

I sighed, but stood up, spurred on by the hint of an engagement ring.๐Ÿ’

I walked around the pool, with a hundred hungry eyes taking in every curve of my body, every wiggle of my ass and jiggle of my tits in my itsy witsy teeny weeny (bright pink) bikini.

"Excellent, thanks for joining us...Shelly isn't it? We met earlier in reception ladies and gents."

David went along and asked the other ladies their names, then each of us had to answer three heavily innuendo laden questions to get laughs from the audience, whilst making no sense to the watching kids. Stuff like.

"Well Deirdre, if you were caddying your husband at golf, would you rather he put his balls in the rough, or in the bunker?"

All good natured fun in the 70's with the three extroverts loving it and giving lewd responses in return, the two reluctant ladies stuttering and stammering and going bright red, and me...well I was kind of both. I tried to give a smart, coy answer but wasn't as bold as the three wild ones.

We then had to do a catwalk, and a pose, while all the blokes ogled us, and all their wives seethed.

I had the best figure, no doubt. I was probably the youngest, had not had any kids and therefore had the firmest tits, stomach and ass. I also noticed I had the largest tits, which were barely covered by my bikini top, and my bikini bottoms were tied at the side with string and did not resemble knickers, with a broader strip of cloth, like the others. I had much more flesh on show.

To be honest, the more I stood up there being appraised by everyone; mainly pervy husbands (but I was sure some women were also attracted to what they saw) the more I felt empowered and sexy. I began to like the attention. Then I began to crave it a little.

I don't know what came over me, but when it was my turn to walk, I sashayed like a pro. I got to the end of the makeshift aisle, turned on my heels, stuck my left hip and ass out forward, looked back over my shoulder and winked, then slowly lowered myself to my haunches, legs slightly parted and threw my head back so my long, blonde hair, billowed out like a mane. I glanced around the pool at slack jawed male (and female) mouths, including Mick's who looked stunned.

I rose, walked slowly back and stood hands on hips, defiant and strong. And very, very, self conscious of just how wet my pussy had become all of a sudden, and hoping my bikini briefs didn't show it.

"Well ladies and gentlemen, what a great contest, and I'm sure you will all agree every one of them would deserve to be Miss Bikini, but after some consideration by the judges (judges, what judges?) our winner today is Shelly." A round of applause followed (and a few hearty cheers I noticed). The three wild ones looked put out, the other two looked relieved it was all over.

The other five were ushered away back to their seats, while David sidled over to me and put his arm around my waist as he spoke to the crowd. "Ladies and Gents, once again your winner, congratulations Shelly and here's your prize of drinks vouchers." [The camp photographer jumped out and took a few pics at this point].

"Unfortunately I appear to have left the mystery prize in my chalet, but rest assured, I will make sure Shelly claims what she is owed later." A good number of the blokes picked up on the double entendres and shouted out a few lewd things "I bet she will", and "wooooahhhh." Mick didn't look as smug as he did when he put me forward all of a sudden.