The Holiday

Story Info
It's a proud day when a poly family expands.
14.1k words
4.42
17.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART ONE

It was a warm morning in late summer; Stef and Kayleigh were lying naked, bar their collars, on the sofas in the conservatory, enjoying the warmth of the rising sun. They looked over Exmoor, wondering what the day would hold. The two girls heard a noise and turned to see their Master, he was carrying a number of suitcases.

"Morning Girls" He said, smiling broadly. Both girls knew that smile well, he had a plan! "We are going on a little trip!" he announced.

At this both girls jumped up and ran to hug their master, they loved going away with him, it was always an entertaining experience. They noticed the tickets on the desk, but there was only two. Their faces dropped, was one of them going to be left behind?

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"There are only two tickets!" they both replied simultaneously, almost crying.

"Yes" he laughed, "but all three of us are going!"

He opened one of the cases, it was empty. This was normal, he had taken Stef away for a week and hidden the case, with all her clothes in, until three days after they arrived, showing her only an empty one. But that was not it, this was different.

"Go and put something on for the trip Kayleigh" he said.

Kayleigh nodded and quickly ran upstairs to her room. She quickly looked through her wardrobe. It was unlocked and several items were missing, she breathed easily knowing that, unless her master was being very nasty (which was not impossible, but would be out of character) one of the suitcases was packed with her stuff. She found a dress that would cover her enough not to need underwear, and still make it easy for her master to have fun with her during the journey. She was just about to head back downstairs when she saw a box on the bed. She looked at it and there was a note on it:

'Kayleigh, This box contains several items; some are for you some for Stef. The Beads are to go into your pussy (bar the last which will hang between your legs), and one of the bells is for your collar.

The other items bring back down with you.

Your Master Mark'

Kayleigh looked into the box, she saw the beads, the remote controlled vibrating set. They were a little larger than she liked for long periods, and no doubt she would be driving to the station. Well at least this was going to be different. She slowly forced one bead at a time into her pussy, it was soaking wet, she had been forced to watch her Master and Stef last night, and then been left horny and unsatisfied all night, she almost came from the beads mere presence.

Then she saw the two bells, classic cat collar bells, this thing was going to ring at her every move! Well what ever happens, he knows what he is doing. She attached the bell to her collar, it rang, and she felt the beads turn on. She let out a moan, then picked up the box and headed downstairs. She looked inside to see the rest of what it contained, an inflatable butt plug and dildo, a waffle ball gag, and another bell.

She got to the bottom of the stairs and saw her Master holding the remote for the beads. When he saw her he turned them off, just before she could hold back her orgasm no longer.

Kayleigh then saw Stef, bound and sitting in the empty case. Kayleigh handed the box to her Master. She then stood as still as she could, every movement made those beads rub more! The Master bent down to apply the toys to Stef, first the bell to her collar, then the waffle gag, then he moved around to the other side to plug the smaller of his slaves, but as he did so, he noticed a the juice running down the inside of Kayleigh's leg.

"Did you cum?" He asked Kayleigh sternly.

"No sir, but I am not far off sir." She replied "Please sir" she pleaded with her eyes.

The Master turned on the beads again, "Not yet" he responded.

Kayleigh went weak at the knees, she could barely stand, she was about to explode, and was using every once of her being to hold herself back. Her Master busied himself with plugging Stef, inflating them just enough, so there was no way she could push them out. He then instructed her to lie down in the case, which he closed and padlocked.

Kayleigh moaned and staggered, but she know this was going to test her. She was instructed to take two of the bags, one of which now hid Stef, while the Master picked up the others. They made their way to the car and packed the bags into the boot. Kayleigh and the Master then got into the front. Kayleigh's suspicion had been right she was going to be driving. Before she started the car, her Master turned up the beads to maximum. She was moaning uncontrollably, she looked at him, begging with her eyes. He took the straps of her dress down her arms then adjusted the top half to reveal her full breasts. He massaged them then said "OK Kayleigh, cum now" and as she did so he pinched her nipples and twisted them slightly. She gasped, then screamed as she released, her orgasm was massive and draining. Afterwards she just sat there trying to catch her breath. While she did so her Master fixed her dress again, then turned off the beads.

When she recovered enough, Kayleigh started the car and began the drive to the railway station. She made it as smooth as she could, with poor Stef tied up in a case in the boot, she really did want to make this as comfortable as she could! She succeeded as far as the station car park.

"Those damn speed humps" she thought to herself, and from Stef's muffled cries she was thinking the same thing!

They found a space at the back of the car park and got out, unpacking the boot of the car. Kayleigh took a couple of bags and headed for the station itself. The Master checked the suitcase Stef was in. Stef was drooling through the gag, but otherwise she was OK and when he asked to confirm this she nodded. The Master closed the case again, picked up the remaining cases, and then joined Kayleigh on the platform. When the train arrived they boarded leaving most of the bags in the luggage bay, the exception being a rucksack with some things for the journey, the toy bag, and Stef's bag.

Stef's bag was stored in the gap between the seats, and the others in the overhead rack. The Master and Kayleigh sat back to enjoy the ride, and even Stef relaxed as much as she could. The Master and Kayleigh were sat at a table seat and, so despite the fact that the train was busy the Master could slowly tease the beads from Kayleigh's pussy. He took his time. Kayleigh got many funny looks as she gasped with the movement of the beads, she build herself up to the brink of another orgasm, she knew better than to say anything, but she pleaded with her eyes. He let her plead until he was about to remover the last bead, he then gave subtle nod, and tugged it out. Kayleigh lost her control and screamed. She had never had an orgasm in such a public place, she went bright red, and everyone was looking at her!

The two of them relaxed and enjoyed a light meal. Kayleigh thought this would be the end of her tasks for this trip, she soon found otherwise when she asked to use the toilet.

"While you are there put this in" he told her, handing her a butt plug under the table.

Kayleigh quickly put this in her handbag and made her way to the end of the carriage and the toilet. After she had relieved herself, she did as she was told, she wished she had some lube, but she did her best. Luckily there was enough in her pussy to do the trick, so she used that and the plug slid home. She gingerly walked back down the carriage and sat next to her Master again. Other than having the plug pushed deeper by her seated position, and the occasional light fingering from her master to keep her wet the rest of the journey was uneventful.

They arrived at Paddington, collected their bags and headed towards the taxi rank, only stopping in quiet corner of the station to check that Stef was OK. She was, just a little messy, thank goodness the case was waterproof! At this point the master took Stef's gag out and untied her hands then gave her a bottle of water and a sandwich to eat, then closed the case.

After a short taxi ride they arrived at the hotel and went to check in, it then became apparent to Kayleigh that the hotel had like the train fares, only been booked for two. This was total objectification for Stef, she was to be nothing but an object the whole time! Well they did only have two nights booked here. Stef on hearing this, made an audible noise that drew a few glances, but was soon ignored. The porter took all the bags up to the room while Kayleigh and the Master signed the guest book and sorted everything else out.

When they arrived at the room and the bags were sitting on the bed, all locked. The Master quickly got Stef's bag and took it to the bathroom. He unlocked and opened it and finished untying Stef and removed the plugs, she looked a mess. She had peed in the case, as well as drooling. He started the shower then told her to get in. Then called on Kayleigh, who had removed her dress. She got in the shower as well, followed by the Master.

All three of them enjoyed the shower and once Stef was clean, the Master explained the situation. For this trip, Stef was not going to be the sister slave that she normally was, but a toy for Kayleigh and His pleasure. This is something that he had made them do before. He liked his slaves to be able to top other women, indeed Kayleigh had gained a bit of a reputation at the local munch and club in her top role. It was because of the dynamic of the trip that nothing was arranged for Stef.

With the arrangements clear and everyone in agreement, Stef was then ordered to drop to her knees and service Kayleigh, which she did so eagerly. Though Stef had occasionally topped Kayleigh, she was not comfortable in that role, she was far too submissive. But when ordered to she would do as she was told. However this idea was a real turn on, she had spent the entire time in the case as horny as she could possibly get. Her pussy was still dripping, and now lapping at Kayleigh's pussy she was enjoying herself further.

Stef had become very good at pleasing Kayleigh this way. She new just how to build her up and when Kayleigh asked her Master for permission, which was given, she exploded on Stef's face. Stef, lapped up all the cum she could from Kayleigh's pussy; both were so in the moment neither had noticed that the shower had been turned off! The Master smiled then pulled Stef in position to suck his cock, and handed Kayleigh a strap on, he instructed her to fuck Stef with it. So Stef was being spit roasted, she loved it, and she was close to cumming straight away. Stef was told to hold it. She built the Master up, she had learnt how to worship his cock well, and took pride in her skills, and just before her master came, he gave her permission to cum herself. Kayleigh withdrew the dildo and Stef came, squirting all over Kayleigh's feet, then the Master let go in Stef's mouth.

Stef was then told to clean up her mess, and then kiss Kayleigh while they both showered together again. The Master, during this second shower sorted out the bags and got dressed for dinner. When they finished the bells (which both girls had totally forgotten about!) were removed.

A bowl of food was placed on the floor for Stef, she started eating. She loved eating this way, while on the bed was laid out a lovely dress, corset and stocking set for Kayleigh. Kayleigh got dressed then she and the master left for diner and a west end show. Stef sat in the room and watched TV, waiting for the others return. She had a thought and checked her Masters laptop and looked to see what was going on in London. It turned out there was a big fetish club the following night!

PART TWO

It was a warm afternoon as the commuters rushed about to get home, the Master and Kayleigh walked down Oxford Street. They did a little window shopping and Kayleigh wished she could try some things on, but she knew better than to ask. He often teased her with a look at things she would love, and the only way she would get it was to keep quiet. He knew Kayleigh well and could see when she saw something she really liked, he always noted this reaction. If she was good, Kayleigh might be able to do some real shopping soon.

They came to one shop they both knew well. It was a popular sex shop where Kayleigh had been made to purchase her first fetish outfit, a latex nurses uniform, and the memories she had of wearing that were vivid today. She blushed a little, a reaction that was spotted.

"Time for fun!" the Master announced, guiding Kayleigh to her horror towards the entrance of the shop!

Kayleigh, once in the shop and out of sight of the street, felt better. She was used to the various toys that were sold here, but she was always nervous entering, no matter where she went, she somehow thought that someone she knew would see her going in.

They walked through the shop looking at various things, then the Master gave Kayleigh an instruction, "You are going to find a new dildo or vibrator to wear tonight, make it a good one"

"Yes master" she said, and headed for the area with all the dildos and plugs. Her Master headed into the Bondage area.

Kayleigh looked at all the dildos, various shapes, sizes and colours. She was having trouble deciding, she liked the new rabbit, but her Masters words flashed across her mind "wear tonight." OK this was going to be used and probably very soon!

Then she saw it, just in the corner of her eye, it was a simple vibe, average size, but remote controlled! She picked it up and went to find her Master. He was waiting at the counter, talking to the girl at the till, there was a bag already packed.

"Hello Kayleigh" the girl said when she spotted her.

Kayleigh thought hard, "Ah its her!" she suddenly remembered the face. It was a girl she had topped at a club in London, and then gone back with her and Master for a longer scene.

"Hello Chelsea" Kayleigh said, "How have you been"

"Very well Mistress Kayleigh" Chelsea said "Master Mark has been letting me in on a few surprises....."

"And they are to remain surprises, Chelsea" said the Master.

"Of course" said Chelsea "add that to the bill?" she added, taking the remote vibe from Kayleigh.

"Yes thank you Chelsea" said the Master.

He then paid for the shopping and gave Kayleigh the bag. Before leaving the store he handed an envelope to Chelsea.

"You know what to do?" He confirmed.

"Yes Sir" Said Chelsea "Thank you Sir, I will wait for your text"

Kayleigh was slightly shocked, what is all this about she thought, but she did not have time to think. They were soon walking into Soho and a nice little restaurant. Kayleigh and the Master were shown to a seat. Kayleigh was careful not to sit down before her Master gave a little nod, to give permission. He ordered a bottle of wine, it was a nice one, and Kayleigh knew her Master had good taste.

He then reached into the shopping bag and opened the vibrator and put it into Kayleigh's handbag, putting the remote control into his pocket. He then instructed Kayleigh to go to the toilet and fit her new toy. She nodded to say she understood, then asked to be excused. She walked into the toilet and then inserted the vibrator, slowly, she enjoyed the sensation as it slid into her pussy. She gasped a little, it filled her nicely. She placed the antenna so it would get maximum range and then headed to leave the toilets.

As soon as she opened the door it hit her, the vibe had just been turned on! "WOW it is powerful!" She thought.

Her knees went a little weak, she grabbed the door frame for support, and steadied herself. and looked at her Masters table, she saw the waiter just leaving. "He has ordered for me, while I am not there" she thought "It better be good!"

She slowly walked to the table, doing her best to keep the vibe in place, and trying to control the gathering dampness between her legs. She got to the table, and her Master indicated that she could sit down. He looked into her eyes; Kayleigh was holding herself back, the vibe was being pressed deep inside her. She was going to cum very soon. Then the vibe was turned off, she knew that it would slow her down for a while, but she was going to cum before the night was out and there was nothing that Kayleigh could do about it!

They talked about various things, Kayleigh topping up the wine as required, until the food arrived. The Master had ordered a great meal, Kayleigh had a wonderful piece of fish, and her Master had lamb steaks. It was cooked to perfection, and they both enjoyed it.

When they finished the Master and Kayleigh walked arm in arm to the theatre. Before they went in, the Master sent a text message. Then they walked into the theatre and took their seats in their box, sat down and enjoyed the show. The Master teased Kayleigh turning the vibe on and off, throughout the first act.

The interval arrived and the Master turned on the vibe and left it running. He told Kayleigh to wait for him, and he left. Kayleigh sat there, holding herself back, she was close; she could feel juice running out of her pussy. She retreated inside herself, every fibre of her being straining to hold back her orgasm, it seemed as if hours had passed, but she was suddenly brought back to earth with a jolt.

"You may cum, babe" said the familiar voice.

"Thank you Master" she replied, she had not heard him return or even knew how long he had been they.

Kayleigh covered her mouth to muffle herself as much as she could, her orgasm was powerful, her whole body shook, and she screamed a scream that despite her best efforts rang through the auditorium. There was a knock on the box door and an usher enquired if everything was OK. The Master dealt with him the returned to his seat next to a now exhausted Kayleigh. She had not even realised that her orgasm had forced the vibe out of her pussy.

"Thank you Master" she said, as he sat next to her.

Kayleigh then slid off her seat and sat at his feet. Realising the vibrator had fallen out when she put her hand down on it, when getting support, she picked it up and was about to reinsert it. Her master said "No, clean it and put it away"

She licked it clean, luckily the carpet of the box was clean. The vibrator itself was sticky with her cum, and Kayleigh loved the taste of her self, and found great pleasure in cleaning toys after use. Once done she put the vibrator back into the bag, the second half of the show was about to begin and she moved back to her seat. Her Master smiled at her and kissed her.

"Well done babe" He said

They sat back and enjoyed the rest of the show, picking up a souvenir programme for Stef on the way out. When they returned to the street is was dark, and a light drizzle was falling. They saw the taxi rank outside, but they looked at each other and walked by. They passed a number of long queues, outside a number of nightclubs, but walked by until they were in a quiet alley in Soho. Kayleigh did not know London as well as her Master and so would follow his lead. When he was sure no-one was looking he turned around and pinned Kayleigh against a wall, kissed her deeply, then lifted her dress. She in return, opened his fly and unleashed his cock. Kayleigh guided it into her pussy and the Master fucked Kayleigh against that wall in the rain, it was hard and rough, but it was exhilarating for both. It may have only been a quickie fuck but Kayleigh and her Master came together.

She then tided him up, including sucking her juice off his cock, then fixed her dress before they continued to walk back to the hotel. They were soaked by the time they arrived and went straight to the room to change. However when they arrived Kayleigh could hear a voice coming from their room, and it was not Stef!

PART THREE

Stef looked at the details of the club, reading about its style dress code and rules. She did not know why but somehow she thought it was significant. She went back to her bowl and on her knees ate what was left. As she got to the bottom of the bowl and saw something, she quickly ate the rest of her meal and saw it was a small envelope, she picked it up and opened the envelope, and read the note it contained.