The Holiday Boat Trip

Story Info
A short sexual escapade on a boat trip.
3.1k words
4.12
4.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've decided to take a boat for the day to visit a few beaches, bags packed and we climb on board. The sun is shining and you are looking stunning as usual. Your hair blowing in the breeze as we head from the dock. Your skin, bronzed and oiled, glistening in the sun as I drive us away from land. You are taking in the views, smiling as I keep an eye on you and where we are heading. We've a few hundred metres offshore when you look around and give me a cheeky smile. Your hands reach behind you, and you pull the cord on your bikini top and sexily remove it, keeping your eyes on me. My eyes immediately drawn to your amazing breasts. You reach in your bag and take some oil and begin to drip it over your boobs, gently rubbing over your sexy nipples. My cock twitches and starts to get hard as I struggle to focus on driving the boat. You move from the far side of the boat towards me, your glistening skin making me harder and harder. You are now opposite me and lean in for a kiss. Your hot wet mouth makes my cock throb, I keep one hand on the rudder and slide my other through your hair, taking hold of it at the back. I pull your head from mine, look you in the eyes, your mouth still open.

" You are so naughty distracting me while I drive us," I say.

Your hand slides down my chest and immediately finds its way to my now fully erect cock, bulging from my swim shorts. You take a firm grip of it as you keep your eyes on mine.

"Oh, I will show you how much of a naughty slut I can be," you whisper as you pull the cord on my shorts.

I smile at you end let out an audible "mmm."

I slow the boat a little as you pull at my shorts, I lift my hips as you remove them from me, revealing my throbbing cock. You settle yourself on your knees between my legs and start to tease your fingers down my shaft with one hand and the other teases around my balls. Your touch makes my cock twitch and throb. You lean forward and tease the tip of my dick against your amazing breasts, then squeeze your oiled breasts around the shaft, sliding my cock between them, looking at me the whole time, knowing I love to see your eyes as you tease. You look so sexy, my cock throbbing between your boobs. You then take hold of my oily erection and tease the head of my dick around your erect nipples. I am so fully turned on by you as I moan, trying to focus on steering the boat.

"Suck it little miss, I want to feel you gagging on me," I order.

You smile and without saying a word, move your head forward and tease the tip of my swollen cock with your tongue making me moan. Your tongue explores and teases the tip and then all the way down my shaft, your fingers teasing my balls and gooch. Your tongue feels so amazing as you lick around my balls, then all the way back up my veiny shaft. You look me in the eyes as you spit on the head of my dick then immediately slide your hot mouth the whole way around my cock and slide down it. I moan loudly as you take me deep in your mouth. I slide my hand through your hair and guide your head up and down my cock. Your pussy is tingling as you enjoy my moans, feeling me pulling your head up and down my length.

I pull you up from my dick to kiss me, and then slide my hand round to your cheeks.

"Reach into my bag little miss as I have something for you."

You do as you are told, your hand slipping into my backpack and you take hold of something familiar. Your pussy tingles again as you remove your wand from my bag.

"Now I want you to use that please while I watch," I order.

You do as you are told. You sit on the seat in front of me. One hand on the side of the boat to steady yourself you switch on your wand and start to tease it over your bikini bottoms. You close your eyes as you lean back a little moaning. I can see your wetness through your bikini bottoms. I take hold of my cock and start to rub it as you keep moaning using your wand.

"Look at me. I want to see those eyes."

You open your eyes; they focus on mine but keep glancing at my hand rubbing my cock. Your pussy tingling and now soaking, your moans growing louder.

"Baby I am going to cum," you say.

"Mmm Cum for me my little slut."

I keep rubbing my throbbing cock as you grip the side of the boat. The wand pressed against your swollen clit through your bikini as you moan loudly. Your body twitches as you keep your eyes on me, cumming hard. My cock stiffens as I feel my orgasm about to start too. You keep cumming for me as I stop rubbing my cock and struggle to hold back my orgasm moaning at the same time. My cock twitches as cum dribbles from the tip as I have a mini orgasm. You look so sexy as you cum for me. Your breasts trembling as your orgasm subsides.

"Come here baby," I beckon.

You do as you are told. And move back towards me. We kiss as your hand is once again drawn to my cock.

"I want to cover you in my cum," I say.

You nod, again rubbing my cock against your boobs. My cum sliding over your tits as you keep your eyes on me.

"I want you to suck me but keep that wand on your clit," I order.

"Yes sir," you smile.

You get yourself on your knees, taking hold of my cock with your hand and immediately begin to suck me. Your other hand holding the wand between your legs on your clit. I know I won't last too long with that talented mouth sliding up and down my shaft. I take hold of your hair again and start to guide you up and down my dick. I can feel your moans around my cock as you enjoy the wand vibrating against your soaking pussy. I push your head all the way down my cock and hold you there, the tip pressing the back of your throat.

"Good girl," I moan as you gag on my throbbing length.

I move your head back up as you take a breath. Your spit dribbling from your mouth coating my cock, your hand rubbing the shaft as you lick the tip. The I again slide your willing mouth up and down along my cock as I moan again.

"I'm going to cum soon baby," I moan as I slow the boat down.

You moan again around my cock as your pussy tingles. I slide you up and down my cock a little faster as I moan.

"Kiss me now," I order, pulling you by your hair up from my cock. You keep rubbing my cock as we kiss and then I moan loudly as I tell you I am going to cum.

I pull your head away from mine and look in your eyes as my orgasm begins. Moaning loud as my hot cum starts to spurt all over your beautiful breasts. It pushes you over the edge as the wand presses hard against your clit and you start to cum too. Your eyes close as I say "No, keep looking at me" You open them and keep your stare on me as we both cum hard together. Both moaning loudly, my cum still spurting over your body, your body trembling as your orgasm continues. I lean in and kiss you. "Good Girl" I say as you keep moaning, gripping my cock tight as your orgasm subsides.

We smile at each other and kiss.

"I can't wait to fuck your holes Little Miss."

"Me too Sir," you reply.

You move back to your spot on the boat and clean yourself with wet wipes as I continue our journey along the coast. My cock now softening but still dripping with cum. I pull up my shorts and smile at you knowingly.

"I have plans for you."

We continue our journey. You keep your bikini top off as no one is around. I spot the beach we were heading to for our picnic, and we begin to head to shore. It's abandoned and only accessible by boat. I pull into the shore and we disembark. We set out the blanket near some rocks and begin our picnic. We open a bottle of bubbly and lay next to each other in the sun, eating and drinking, smiling, kissing and laughing. Once we've enjoyed our picnic, we decide to have a little walk along the beach. You are still topless as we walk hand in hand along the shore, chatting and kissing. We walk a little deeper into the sea as we reach the end of the beach near the rocks. We stop and kiss there, the waves splashing up our semi naked bodies. I move around behind you; my arms slide across your front over your oily bronzed skin and my arms cross over the front of you taking a breast in each hand as we stand looking out at the horizon. I gently kiss your neck and nibble your shoulders as we take in the view and the peacefulness. Holding you like this feeling so happy with you, enjoying how your body feels against mine, my cock starts to swell against your bum cheeks.

"Mmm, I'm so wet for you Sir," you whisper.

"Not wet enough yet I'm sure," I reply as one of my hands releases one of your gorgeous boobs and slides down your tummy and eases its way under your bikini bottoms and slips over your pussy. You moan at my touch as I slip my hand over your soaking pussy.

"Mmm, maybe it only needs a little help," I say as my cock starts to harden against your bum cheeks.

I slip a finger into your pussy, coating it in your juices and making you moan again. Then slide my hand up a little and start to rub over your clit, just how you like it. I bite and kiss your neck as my fingers start to rub firmly over the slippery hood of your clit. My other hand squeezes at your beautiful boobs, your hands reach behind you, and you slip them down my shorts, taking hold of my growing cock making me bite your neck a little harder.

"I'm going to fill your holes Little Miss. I'm going to make you scream and cum for me," I whisper in your ear as you moan. My fingers rubbing you harder and faster.

"Mmm don't stop, just there," you moan as you slowly rub my cock making it throb.

"I want your cum little miss. This pussy needs my cock."

I slide my hand from your boobs and take hold of your throat, turning your head towards me.

"Look at me" I demand, and you do as told.

"Now give me that cum my little whore," I say, rubbing you harder and faster. Your legs weaken as you moan, your grasp on my cock tightens as you look in my eyes.

"I'm cumming baby," you moan as your body stiffens against me. My fingers keep rubbing you as you cum hard for me.

"Good Girl," I say into your mouth followed by a kiss as you continue to moan.

I slip my hand from your bikini and turn you to face me and we kiss. Your body still trembling. My shorts fall to the sea revealing my now fully erect cock. I scratch my hands down your back before spanking your bum hard as we kiss making you cry out a little. I then hold onto your bum cheeks and lift you; your legs wrap around my body. I walk a little deeper into the sea, so we are half submerged, I reach under you with one hand and pull your bikini to the side and in one move slide my hard dick into your soaking pussy as we both moan into each other's mouths. We hold still there, my deep inside you, kissing each other as my hands slide onto your bum cheeks. Your sexy breasts pressed against my chest, nipples erect. We kiss passionately as I start to slide you up and down my cock in the water. Both of us moaning as I feel your tight soaking hot pussy engulfing my whole length.

I kiss your neck as you hold my shoulders, I lean you back a little and nibble down over your chest. Tasting your sweat, the oil and the sea on your breasts. I lick and nibble your nipples as we fuck in the sea, bouncing that sexy body up and down my dick. "Baby I am going to cum, don't stop" you moan loudly. I thrust harder and deeper into you, as we look in each other's eyes. It's so difficult not to just fill you with cum as you look so sexy as you cum for me. Your eyes roll back a little as your orgasm starts, I keep fucking your tight pussy squeezing your amazing bum as you cover my cock with your juices. You kiss me as your orgasm starts to subside.

"Did you cum baby?" you ask.

"Not yet, I'm not finished with your holes yet."

Your eyes widen and I start to move us over to a rock sticking out from the waves nearer the shore. I sit you on the rock and slip my cock from you. I submerge myself a little and as I do, pull down your bikini bottoms and throw them to the beach. Now fully naked on the rock I start to lick the cum from your soaking hole. You lean back and use your arms to rest, your legs spread and raised, giving me access to slip my tongue deep in your pussy. You moan as I tongue fuck you, the sun drying the sea from your body. My tongue swirling around your clit and then down deep into your pussy. I spit over your swollen clit and use my thumb to rub the hood as my tongue starts to explore that sexy asshole, flicking at it as you moan.

I know I need to cum and be inside you again. I pull you from the rock back into the sea and roughly turn you around. Taking hold of my cock which is twitching and throbbing, I enter your pussy again from behind. We both moan as I fill your tight hole. I push you against the rock. The cold of the stone against your tits makes you tremble. I take hold of your hair with one hand and spank you hard with the other.

"This pussy belongs to me," I growl as I start to fuck you, slow and deep. You moan as I do. My balls pressing up against your clit with each deep thrust. I keep my hand in your hair and move your head to the side so you can look back at me. You see me taking control, starting to fuck you harder and faster. Spanking your ass as I do.

"Give me your hands," I demand as I ram my dick into you. You do as told, and I release your hair and hold both wrists in one hand.

My fucking pace increases as you moan loudly. My balls slapping against your clit as I fuck you more furiously. I spit between your bum cheeks onto your ass. And then gently tease my thumb over your asshole.

"This ass is mine too," I growl.

"Yes sir," you whimper as I fuck you harder and harder.

"I'm going to cum now, I'm going to cum inside you."

Your eyes widen, knowing I could do what I like with you at this moment. I keep pounding your pussy, my thumb slips into your ass as you moan, it slowly stretches that tight ass while I keep filling your pussy. Then I quickly slip my cum covered cock from your pussy and my thumb from your ass. I slide the tip of my cock into your tight ass as you moan. I slowly fuck your ass as my cock throbs. You hear me moan loudly and start to feel my hot load spurting into your ass. It sends you over the edge as I keep slowly fucking your cum filled ass, you cry out "I'm cumming." Your ass tightening around my cock as we cum together, only an inch or so into your ass, I slip my cock from you as my cum continues to spurt, covering your tight ass and bum cheeks. Your body twitches as your orgasm continues, my cum dripping from your ass as it pulsates as you cum for me.

I keep sliding my shaft between your cheeks as your orgasm subsides, leaning forward and kissing and licking your sexy back.

"You are such a good slut sometimes," I say, panting a little, pulling your body towards me from the rock. I slide my hands around your body, back onto your boobs to warm them from the cold rock. You turn your head, and we kiss deeply. Both a little out of breath.

"I love using you, fucking you and taking your cum is the best feeling, especially while being watched," I say.

Your eyes flicker, "Who? Where?"

"Look up."

You look up to the cliff and see a man sat on a rock, looking closely you can see that he has his shorts down and is wanking while he watched us fuck. You turn to me a little embarrassed, trying to cover yourself.

"Well he's seen it all now," I laugh as I walk to the shore to get your bikini bottoms.

We dress and laugh, then walk slowly back to our blanket. You grin as you keep looking back at the man pleasuring himself watching you.

"You are a dirty slut," I tell you.

You smile cheekily and hug me as we walk. Both laughing and ready for what the rest of the holiday has in store.