The Holiday Ch. 01

Story Info
The first sexual experince with a old lesbian lady.
2.8k words
3.96
46k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 08/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One - The Old lady

When I was 18, me and some female friends went to Cyprus for a holiday. The holiday for me completely changed me. Before the holiday I was very sexual and started to experiment, but there were about 6 events on this holiday that completely changed me sexually. The first one happened because on the second day while walking up to the room we were messing about and my friend Steph jumped on my back, I slightly stumbled and hurt my ankle. It was not too bad but we had planned to go out the next day for a hike. We decided probably best for me not to go. There were offers from the other girls to stay with me, but I rejected as I knew we were all looking forward to it and besides I really wanted to visit a church. I'm not religious myself but I love old churches and architecture in general. So I reasoned with them saying I could do that and so they don't have to as they did not find it interesting at all.

Well I planned to go to the church in the afternoon, but I decided to pay a visit to the pool in the morning. It was extremely busy but I found a place next to a a young family of 2 early 30 year old's with there two young children and a older lady who look liked one of the parents mother. I was wearing a blue bikini which I was not a fan of but I had 3 with me and I thought I would wear that one as I did not have the competition of the other girls and did not need to look my best that day. I sat for about half a hour reading a book. At one point the gran started to speak to me. She asked if I was on holiday alone, but I explained the reasons.

I found out that she had paid for her family to come on holiday with her. And that the man was her son and his wife. Their children were a girl 6 and boy 11. She herself was very plump and quite old. In fact she was 67. At one point she went and played with her grandchildren in the pool. I went back to my book. I was reading my book when about 15 minutes later she came back. She and the grandchildren had went and got some bottles of coke. She offered me one saying she had bought it for me as it was very hot and I should drink. I took it and thanked her. I was speaking to her while she was standing up above me. Then I noticed something. I noticed that she was wearing a bikini, For some reason I was taken aback by this. Someone of her age wearing a bikini. I studied it and noticed that it was not matching. The top half was a big thick thing with plenty of support. She had those sort of massive old lady boobs which even in a very well supported bikini top still hung low and probably would fill something like a k cup!.

Then I studied her bottoms and they were more of the ones with string sides. They were a different colour, yellow compared to the multicoloured printed top half. Then to my horror I noticed that coming out the sides of the bikini were lots and lots of thick black pubic hair. It was so obvious! How has no one said nothing to her? Not even her daughter in law!. Well It soon dawned on me that like everyone else I was not going to tell her. I looked back at my book trying to distract myself. She then spoke to me again.

"So Kelly, Have you done any topless sunbathing yet?" She asked Casually

I was slightly embarrassed, especially as her family was right next to us and probably heard. I shyly looked at her, red faced, then my face turned to shock as I realised she was taking her top off! I looked at her family! They did not even notice has their elderly relative started to take her top off in public! I looked back at her, still in shock. I looked down at her breast. They were massive! But not in the good way, not in the usual desired way, as she laid on her back they were not pert at all, they were very flat and and were spreading over her stomach and down the sides of her belly. Her nipples were flat as well but her areola's were huge! There were veins all over her boobs. It really was not a nice sight at all.

Suddenly I was woken out of my shock.

"You OK Kelly?" She asked quizzically

I realised I had not answered her previous question. Instead I must have spent the last 30 seconds or more just staring at this old ladies breast.

"Sorry yeah I'm fine....No I have not done topless sunbathing" I finally managed to speak.

"Why not? You have lovely breast! Your on holiday! No one minds if your naked, Go on, take your top off" She smiled at me.

I looked down at my bikini covered breast. I looked back at the older lady next to me

"No its OK, I got to go in a minute, I'm going to the church in a bit"

" Ah right" She smiled.

I looked towards her family. I could not believe that she did not care that her son and grandchildren were sitting there while she was completely topless. But they did not seem to care as well.

I was glad that she did not continue to ask me to take my top off as I became very aware that my nipples were very erect!, then it dawned on me that not only that but I had become very wet. I was extremely confused. I had lesbian sex before and would very much class my self as bisexual, but Those experiences and thoughts had been with young attractive girls. The oldest was probably when I spotted my next door neighbour who was early 30's next door and she was doing some gardening. I noticed that as she bent over I could see her g-string and I masturbated while looking out my window. But with the shock of it all I did not realise that the candidness and confidence of this Mature lady had turned me on a lot.

She started to speak to me about the churches saying that there were plenty of them around the island. We spoke for quite a bit and my early earlier horniness started to subdue. We continued for about half hour and then I noticed the time. I told her that I should go get ready to go. She offered to go get some leaflets of local churches she had collected so I could decide which one to go see. I said it was OK but she started to put her bikini top on and announced that it was not a worry. She turned back to her family to tell them what she was doing and that with the midday sun it was too hot for her so she was going to take a nap. I waited as she lifted her breast into her top and clipped it back on. I kept looking down at her bottoms and was still shocked at the revealing pubic hair.

She started to head to the hotel entrance. As we walked back towards her room she offered to buy me a bottle of water for my trip but I declined. She then said I was being stupid and that she will get me a glass of water back in the room as I don't want to dehydrate. I felt like she was my parent or gran. We entered her room, She went over to a massive pile of tourist leaflets that were on her kitchen top. One thing that struck me as I entered that the room was a mess! It looked like she was a young girl rather than a older lady. She sorted through the pile and took out various leaflet. She handed them to me and told me to go sit on the seat while she got me a glass of water. I sat down. I looked around the room and noticed lots of used clothes including bras and underwear. I was really embarrassed for the both of us but she did not seem to care.

She passed me the drink and looked around the room. She found a t-shirt and took her bikini top off again. For the second time of a space of a few hours I found myself staring at her old saggy tits. I looked up at her face and noticed that she was staring at my face as she started to pull on her t-shirt with no bra. I thought this was probably because she was going for a nap. I looked back down at the leaflets in embarrassment. She then announced that she was going for a wee. She walked towards the bathroom and entered without closing the door. It did not matter too much as I could not see in. She asked me what I thought of the leaflets. I started to reply, I had not really looked at the leaflets so far so I just looked the first one and read out its name saying that will probably be the one. She started talking back from the bathroom. I did not listen to what she was saying as I was distracted by the loud sound of her peeing! It was so loud, I was unsure at first if she was just running the tap. Then to my horror the old lady let of a loud fart! I was really disgusted, but she didn't just do it once, she let off a stream of about 3 farts! Was she taking a shit?!!

Thankfully she flushed the toilet after about 30 seconds so I decided she just went for a pee. She walked back into the room, wearing the long t-shirt that covered her bikini bottoms, thank god I did not want to be caught staring at her spider legs again. I noticed I could she her nipples under her thin t-shirt. She walked around the room a bit while we chatted. She started to ask some personal questions like if I had a boyfriend. Then quite candidly asked me if I was hoping to find a boy to fuck while I was here. I went red faced. Then she quickly added.

"Unless your a lesbian?!"

I said no. She asked me if I had ever been with a girl. For some reason I lied and said no.

"Are you curious? Because I kept seeing you stare at my tits earlier and thought maybe you were a lesbian"

"No I replied. I was surprised at how you were bale to be topless in front of your family" I asked meekly hoping not to offend.

"Ah I'm not worried by them. My sons seen me naked lots of time, he even sucked on my tits as a baby."

I was quiet not really sure what to say to that! She stood there looking at me and quietly asked if I was OK. I replied with a whispered yes.

She asked if I wanted to see her breasts again. Before I replied she started to lift her t-shirt up. Straight away I noticed that while in the bathroom she must have taken her underwear off because now standing in front of me was a completely naked old women. My mouth was wide open. I was staring intently at her massive bush. I was so turned on and I don't know why. I was 18 year old girl on holiday meant to be having sex with boys of my age and here I was with a 67 year old woman with a massive bush, saggy tits and fat stomach and who I just heard piss and fart. All I could think about was wanting to touch this old lady's bush. She told me to take my clothes off. I was still only wearing my bikini. I pulled off my bottoms first for some reason.

"Wow your so wet!" She said

I was slightly embarrassed but continued to pull my bikini bottoms off. She walked up to me and asked if she could see the bottoms. I handed them to her. She took them straight up to her face and started to sniff them. She then stuck out her tongue and licked the crotch. I was so disgusted by this. But at the same time it just made me more turned on. She asked me to spread my legs. I did so.

I was completely shaven and she said that she hates how girls do this now. She reached down at her bush and started pulling at her hairs.

"Now then" She said sternly. "I'm going to lie down on the bed and I want you to eat me out"

With this I felt like I had a sudden surge of electricity go though my body. The way this old lady just demanded that I "eat her out" it turned me on so much I was like under a spell and would now do anything she asked of me. As she laid down on her back I got in position between her legs. I took a second to stare at her lady garden. I was not sure where everything was. So I started to reach towards it with my fingers to spread the hair so I could find her hole. I started to play around with the hair and stuck my finger in her pussy. It was like no pussy I have touched before, it just seemed like the skin around it was loose and saggy. She was very wet though and My finger slid in easily, I adjusted my hand for two fingers and they went in very easily still.

"Come on little girl! Get your tongue in there!" She ordered.

I couldn't believe it, this lady was treating me like a little girl and it made me so horny. I stuck out my tongue and tenderly started to stick it through her bush. The scent was so strong! It smelt horrible, Like she did not clean up after pissing at all, and sweat, With the heat she must have been sweating all morning. She smelt so horrible and yet so incredible at the same time. I continued to lick for about 5 minutes and then she told me to stop. She said that I was not good enough to make her cum and that I needed more experience. I was shocked. It made me upset that she said this but I wanted to please her so much at the same time.

She told me to lay on the bed and she stood up and got in to position between my legs and with no hesitation started circling her tongue between my clit. I was so turned on that I came with in about 30 seconds. She continued though and with in about 5 minutes I came about 3 times. She stood up and quite loudly said

"See, get a bit more experience in you and you will be able to do that to anyone".

I laid there spread leg watching her. She looked down at the floor. She picked up my bikini bottoms I were wearing. She scrunched them up and bent down and started to clean my wet pussy with it. I was very embarrassed again. It felt like she was my mum and she was cleaning me up as a young baby. She then stood up straight. And used my bottoms to clean her cunt up with. She then threw them on me and told me that I better leave as she needed to sleep.

I slowly got up. I looked in my bag hoping I had put some clothes in there that I could wear but there was not. I looked at the bikini bottoms. They were soaking wet and stunk. I started to pull them on. I did not feel sexy any more. Before while I was horny this all seemed amazing, but now I felt ashamed. Now As I looked across at this lady she seemed much fatter, uglier and older than less than a hour ago. As I put the bottoms on I could feel the wetness of them on my pussy. I was so ashamed that I quietly said thank you and walked quietly to the door and left.

I left the leaflets there and just went back to my room. I did not go to the church. I sat in my room quietly. At first I was so ashamed and started to sob. But as the hours passed I started to get turned on again. I nearly got to the point of masturbating but I decided against it. My friends came back and we went out that evening.