The Holiday Ch. 02

Story Info
Watching my friend get fucked in a alleyway.
904 words
4
33.7k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 08/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Holiday - Part 2 -The Foam Part

This Happened on day 5 of the Cyprus holiday. This does not really involve me but turned me on so much and what brought on some of the next events. This Is a much smaller part compared to the other chapters, but is needed for the other parts.

The 5 of us decided to go to a foam party in a club. None of us was too excited about it as we had a long day and we were all really just wanting to go to bed, but it was one of the big events so we pushed ourselves to go. While there, some boys were chatting to us but only one of them could be considered attractive enough for us and he had his eye on Steph (who just happens to have massive tits and a skinny body plus perfect face) The other girls got a bit bored of Steph and this guy and they went to a table but I stayed with Steph.

After a bit Steph said she wanted to go to the toilet, We went to the ladies room and while there Steph said she was not really interested in him but may see where it will go. I sort of left her to it. I went to sit with the rest of the girls while she went back with him. The night went on and about a hour later the foam started.

I looked for Steph in it and found her with the guy pretty much in the middle of the dance floor. I went up to her so excited and started screaming but she did not pay attention she had her eyes closed. I looked down and it occurred to me that the guy was fingering Steph right in the middle of the dance floor! I was so embarrassed I quickly walked away.

We were waiting for Steph so we could all walk home. She and the guy came over and said he will walk us home. We started walking home. Near the hotel Steph asked me to stop why she said bye to the guy. I waited for about 5 minutes. Then she turned and walked towards me while he stayed there. She came up and asked if it would be OK if he came back to our room as me and she was sharing a room. I said no as I just wanted to go to sleep. We silently argued for a bit before she huffed. She looked around before looking in her bag and taken out a condom. She gave me her bag and said that I owe her for this.

She then reached under her short dress and pulled down her thong. She slipped it off her feet and then placed in on the bag. She told me to wait for her. She started to walk towards a alley way and indicated to the boy to follow her. I stood watching as they both headed to the alley. I could not believe Steph. Even with the big boobs and stunning looks she is usually very shy about this sort of thing and here she is being so brazen about it all.

I looked down at he her bag with her knickers on top. They were soaking wet but that was more from the foam than anything else. I looked back up to the alley way. I could not see them but I could here the slight moaning of the guy. I shuffled slightly to the right to see if I could see them. After about a metre or so I could see them. Steph was facing the wall bent over. The guy was stood fucking her from behind. I tried to pretend not to look but I don't think they would have noticed anyway. They were so into it. I could see them quite clearly though.

They went down the alleyway but chose a spot which was well lit. Steph dress was up over her ass but I could not see it from this angle. For about 10 minutes they kept fucking. Eventually the guy came. He buckled up and moved away from Steph. Steph straightened up and as she turned I could see that her boobs were out of her dress. I have seen Steph's boobs quite a few time but in this situation they turned me on so much. They stood chatting for a few minutes and Steph still had her tits out. She put everything back in order and they both kissed and went their separate ways.

She came over to me but did not look at me. She walked pass and muttered "thanks for waiting" We headed back to the room silently. When we got back in she went straight in the bathroom while I put her bag (thong still on top) on her bed. I got changed for bed. She was in the bathroom for ages. She came out after 15 minutes and was completely naked. I was so turned on. She was being so quiet and did not say much to me. She put some knickers on and got into bed. I went into the bathroom. I was so turned on that I masturbated but did not cum as I did not want to make to much noise. I was in there for 5 minutes and then went to bed.