The Holiday of Treachery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sucked them all off together, moving from one to the next, to the next, and wanking them too. They all had there eyes closed and their heads tilted towards the ceiling, and they looked like they were having a great time with my lovely wife.

"How about you all cum in my hair again boys? I loved that before. I love getting cum in my hair where everyone can see it."

Sure enough, it wasn't long before the three young men were spewing their spunk into my wife's hair and onto her smiling face too.

"I suppose I'd better be making tracks back to my chalet then." said Louise, grabbing her bag and dress from the floor, next to the sofa. She carefully placed her debit card back into her bag too, and slipped back into her shoes. Her dress over her arm.

"Aren't you going to put your dress back on?" asked Finn.

"It's a warm night, I don't see why I should. Do you?"

"Fuckin' Hell!" said Ben, "You are a dream come true."

"I like to think so." Laughed Louise as she made for the door.

I decided that I would get back to the chalet now as quickly as I could, and I crawled out of the bushes that had hidden me so admirably. My legs were stiff too. As I walked back along the beach, I could see Louise walking on the path on the other side of the chalets as she passed each one. I decided to run so that I would be back before her, and I made it to our chalet in good time about thirty seconds before her, and sat in one of the chairs just as she came through the door.

"Hello darling. Did you enjoy my little show tonight?"

"Oh fuck, yes!" I said.

"They gave me a good run for my money tonight, and those three lads showing up was a surprise bonus too." she certainly seemed happy with the way things had gone this evening. "It's been a while since I had seven men in one night, and a girl too. Fuck! She was good with that tongue of hers, and she seemed to like eating spunk almost as much as I do."

Louise sat next to me on the bed, and I just looked at her. She was a complete mess. So much cum in her hair, a little on her face, several loads in her stomach, and the same in her beautiful cunt. Not to mention a load in her arse and up her nose too. Her eyes were still almost out on stalks from the cocaine too.

"Are you sore love?" I asked.

"No, not at all. You know I can take a good pounding without any trouble. My eyes are stinging a bit from snorting cum up my nose. That was fun though."

"God! I fucking love you Louise."

"How many is that this year now then?" said Louise moving in to kiss me.

Our lips met and I could taste the cum on her.

"Are we counting the girl?"

"Erm, yes. I think so." she smiled.

"Well, with those seven, that will make it up to a hundred and ninety two."

"Wonderful! Wow, and it's only June. I wonder if I can make four hundred by Christmas?"

"The way you are going, you'll make five hundred by then." I smiled.

"Go on then. I know you're dying to tell me. How much cum can five hundred men coming three times each produce then?" she was laughing her wonderfully dirty laugh again now.

I did a few quick calculations in my head. "Just under three and a half pints."

"Oh my God! I want it. I want all that fucking cum in me." she was aroused again now. "How much have I had already then?"

More quick calculation. "Erm . . . one point three pints."

"Lovely. But I want it all in one go." Louise seemed almost disappointed. "Let's have a shower together, and then you can fuck me too. I'm still a bit wired."

I looked her up and down. "I do love you Louise."

"I love you too. None of these men are a patch on you, but thank you so much for letting me fuck them all."

I love having a lying, cheating cum slut for a wife.