The Holiday Party Gift

Story Info
Cuckolding arranged at company party.
4k words
3.35
104.2k
33
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
861 Followers

[Author's notes: Warning! This is a cuckold story, albeit a different kind of cuckold story. It includes very minor male to male sexual contact. It also includes public humiliation of the husband and sets the stage for further character growth in later chapters, should they ever be written. I have attempted to write an erotic story, rather than a pornographic one. This hopefully will be hot enough to be a Whack off story for the people who like these themes, as it does have a lot of sex in it. For those who don't like these themes please move along. Constructive comments are appreciated, hate speech will be deleted.]

"What does your wife do when she sucks my cock?" I ask as I show him the picture of her on my phone. You can see the urinals of the posh men's room in the background, the foreground consumed with her worshiping my cock. Her red hair is cut into an Anna Wintour approved twenties flapper helmet, as her bright red lips brush the helmet of my prick. Her right hand is wrapped around the base of my shaft, right up against my balls, with her blood red nails clearly displayed. I remember it clearly since she is stroking me so hard it is practically a punch in the balls at the time.

He gulps hard, searching for the right response, as his mind tries to grasp what he is seeing. Thoughts of "OMG, there's as much cock outside her hand as in it", and "Was he the only one?" flash through his mind.

"She swallows?" he answers timidly.

Sliding my finger on the screen on to the next picture, I taunt him "Of COURSE she swallows. She said my cock was easily twice the size of yours, but that you would need proof. But that still doesn't answer the question. Try again." This one has her deep throat skills on full display, her right hand flat behind my balls as her ruby red lips kiss them from the other side, her nose in my salt and pepper pubes. This time her beautiful blue-gray eyes are closed, a mask of bliss and adoration, with her smoky eye makeup shadowing her eyelids.

"She's fallen in love with your cock?" he says with a hint of fear in his voice, trembling with excitement at the same time. He snatches his scotch and water from the bar and downs it in a single glug-glug-glug. Then he blushes.

I taunt him further. "Just like you just did? Tell me that wasn't my cock you were just slurping on in your mind as you downed that drink and I'll give her back to you."

He gasps like a fish as he tries to stammer out a reply "But...But..."

"But nothing." I taunt him some more. "Of COURSE she fell in love with my cock. But her terms were that you get the answer right within three guesses or she is mine forever. I'll give you the last hint." I slide my finger to the next picture, both her hands wrapped around my cock as her open mouth lifts off the tip, her tongue flicking beneath, outstretched, waiting, quivering.

"For the last time, and for all the rights to bed your wife at anytime and place of my choosing for the rest of her life: what does your wife do when she sucks my cock?"

He has a wild look in his eyes as he realizes he is trapped, and that he has been trapped by his own wife. Betrayed and given the gift of his fantasies, all at the same time. So he goes further down the road of his own fantasies.

"She promised to suck off everyone there?" he says as he twitches slightly.

"Beep! Wrong again! You have just lost all fucking rights to the angel known as Joanna." I say as I marvel at her mind. She knows him so well she predicted his answers. She probably was one of those chess players who can see five moves ahead of however many moves you can see ahead. I slide my finger to reveal the last picture. It is a wider angle shot than the others, bouncing off the mirror wall of the bathroom to reveal she and I are the only people there. She is on her knees, right hand on my cock, tongue taking the spurts of my come, as her left hand reaches into her slit skirt. She is clearly in the throes of orgasm, even as she gulps down my seed.

"The correct answer to the question, what do I do when I suck his cock – is that I come, just like you just have." she says softly as she joins us, grabbing my hand and guiding it between his legs. I can feel his cock spurting through his pants, as he moans. She bends over to kiss him, the taste of my come fresh in her mouth, and I swear another set of pulses try to empty his already drained balls.

"Escort me home, James." she says to me as she looks back at him. "Edwin, don't try to cover up. Let everyone see you came all over yourself as another man takes your wife home."

______________________________________________________________________________

Earlier that night

______________________________________________________________________________

It is an away mission, and I am the designated red shirt.

Harmony is TDY in NY, and I am stuck at home base in Chicago. Thirty years I've been out of the military, and I still think in those terms. It isn't 7 pm, it is 19:00 local, or 01:00 Zulu. Did my four and out, but it left a legacy of work in the military/intelligence complex I'd successfully exploited for the past three decades. So here I am, forced TDY to her company party, full of people I'd barely met. Edwin, her boss, was here somewhere.

The company party it at a nice enough place. The carpet is a lush red and gold brocade with a fleur-de-lis pattern. The woodwork is ornate, the stone is marble, and you know it is for the six figure and up salary crowd. I am admiring the broad mezzanine staircase, at least fifty feet wide with a central rail, clearly something designed in the twenties or thirties, even though nothing here could possibly be that old.

She appears. If I am writing a myth about a Goddess, I must say she steps off a cloud, but all I can offer is a moment of inattention on my part. Yet she is clearly more goddess than human. She strikes the pose, and holds it. It takes a moment for my foggy brain to process it, then it clicks. I snatch up my cell phone and advance on her position. She glances the other way, over to the bar to my left, then returns to the pose. I have set my phone to bursts, so I rapidly peel off three frame sets as I advance. Then she moves towards me, as I close the distance to the base of the stairs. She is halfway down the stairs as she stops, looks right at me, then smiles a blindingly brilliant smile directly at me, then repeats her pose, check the bar, pose routine, returning to smile directly at me. My camera is snapping frames like PacMan gobbles dots.

My defenses crushed under her onslaught, I surrender. She is, for all intents and purposes, better looking than Anne Hathaway in Harper's Bazaar. The same black formal Versace dress, off one shoulder, scooped out down to her far superior cleavage, the slit from her pubes down to her ankles – with a zipper, so that it is clear she meant to show you the perfectly sculpted leg. She wears the same knee high strappy sandal/boots, also with zippers. She has red hair, a personal weakness of mine, cut into a helmet right at the jaw line. She is tall, she would look down on my Harmony without the four inch fuck me heels built into her sandal boots.

There is no panty line. There is no support in the dress for her 38DD cleavage, not that she seems to need it. She is obviously twenty years younger and she is also clearly out of the league of any of the people here. She belong in temples, or on Mount Olympus.

I am studying her "smoky eye" makeup, the ruby red lips, the almost harpy lines of her face, but she is smiling at me, and her mouth is moving and I am lost in wondering what that mouth could do to me as she snaps her fingers in front of my face.

"Hello! Are you the photographer? I didn't know they had hired one." she says sharply, bringing me back to the present, as the last of my defenses crumbles. Her bell clear English accent has demolished any resistance. I am hers to do with as she pleases.

I notice the huge diamond on her ring finger and my hopes crash. Not that Harmony and I have not shared ourselves with others over the past twenty years, nor that Harmony isn't even probably at this moment between Celeste's legs (her girlfriend in NY), or even sharing the odd dick they picked up together. So I compose the best, most entertaining response I can come up with on short notice.

"No, just here perving for my wife Harmony. She wanted me to get photos of the hottest women here to see whom we could seduce together later. You are clearly the hottest woman here."

"Harmony – doesn't she work for Edwin?" she asks politely, as she returns to scanning for someone.

"Yes, she does. Looking for someone?" I hope to help her find whatever she is looking for – hoping beyond hope it will be me.

"I'm always looking to go home with somebody." she says playfully, flashing that mind numbing smile at me again.

"I'd really hoped we'd already settled that. I'd hoped it would be me." I play my hand way too early.

"Play your cards right and it might be." she says playfully.

"So how does that work for you? Is your husband here?" I ask with the best playful banter I can muster.

"Yes, he's probably at the bar – trying to find someone for me to go home with too." she says playfully.

"Looking like you do – like an emanation of the goddess herself – you must get your pick then." I said slightly more gushing with interest than I'd intended.

"I do. I really do." she chuckles.

I pull the Ace from my pocket. A downed pilot I rescued gave it to me. It is the one thing I value more than my house – my car – or even my business.

"I play this card then." I say solemnly as I hand it to her.

"Oooh... bright, handsome, and playful. Come to tell me about this card while we look for my husband." she says as she takes my arm, stuffing the ace in her cleavage so it is stuck there like a bookmark.

I should have paid more attention. She undoubtedly knew Edwin was at the bar – she even said so. But she exploited my weakness in not knowing she was his wife. All I knew was that she knew Harmony worked for him. So she took me slowly through the crowd, having me explain the card to everyone, having me take it out from between her breasts, explain it, and put it back. She was literally making me play with her breasts in front of everyone that Edwin worked with, in a way that she could get away with right in public. She knew the owners of the company, she exploited that relationship to flirt with the wife, while she had the three of us play with her breasts as she toyed with us verbally. We had to remove and replace the card because it was back to front, or upside down, or any of a dozen other excuses while she chatted up the wife – a slender B-cup trophy wife acquired more for her tennis skills than anything else – until you literally could smell her excitement running down her legs. Something about touching the breasts of another woman really turned Anna on. The card vanishes as Joanna hugs Anna, which leads to a series of hugs exchanged, where Anna's bee sting nipples tried to drill into my chest, as her husband John grabbed Joanna's ass – so I did the same to Anna, and her scent of arousal became almost overpowering. Joanna then had us switch, so that John was back with Anna, and she literally plastered herself around me, smashing her pillowy boobs into my chest as she ground her groin into my leg. Her "hug" turns right into dry humping me on the Mezzanine. The card reappears, smelling very much like Anna, as I slide my hand fully between her soft breasts.

"C'mon, lets dance", she says as she pulls me away from my dazed stance. The club room is just off to the left of the stairs, above the bar.

Slow romantic ballads are playing as we take the floor, mostly co-workers released from their leashes by alcohol, and getting quite busy, so it is like joining into a big group grope. Joanna pulls me to her, her red lips frantic to kiss me, her hips grinding pounds of hair off her beaver, and then she is moaning into my mouth. Her hand has unzipped me, snaked into my boxers, and is slowly jerking me off, as her body thrashes against me.

"Good God you're well hung." she says softly.

"Good God gave me nine inches so I could give them to you." I reply deliriously.

She pulls back, pops out her compact, and fixes her lipstick.

"Think about baseball for five minutes. Then I'm going to take you someplace private and suck your cock for however long it takes for you to come in my mouth. Time to meet the husband." she says firmly as she takes my hand and leads me to the elevator. Luckily, the wait for the elevator is long enough my boner is almost completely gone by the time we pop out next to the bar.

Finally, I see someone I know. "Edwin! Over here!" I cry out.

Edwin is talking with Rodney, one of those mutton chop guys who thinks the 1800's had a great style. He's at least ten years older than I am and fifty pounds heavier. Edwin is going on at him about something, and Rodney is listening intently. Edwin is management, and Rodney is senior management, so I assume I'm interrupting a business proposal.

"Pwew-wheet!!!" Joanna puts her fingers to her mouth and makes a whistle so loud I'm sure they heard it up in the Mezzanine. Edwin's head snaps around and then he is like a puppet whose strings have been cut, as she grabs my arm to escort me to their table. I'd assumed that the purpose of meeting her husband is to get his approval. The exchange that followed made quick work of that fanciful notion.

"Joanna, you know Rodney, I was hoping..."

"Good evening Rodney! This is my date James." she said very warmly and politely.

"I was kind of hoping after Edwin's encouragement it might be me." Rodney replied as he grabbed her hand possessively in both of his.

"Perhaps another time. Because I most assuredly would enjoy that." Joanna says as she moves behind me, freeing her hand from Rodney's grip, plunging it into the pocket of my pants, literally choosing my cock over his hands in a body language display no one mistook.

"Are we leaving then?" Edwin got up and picked up his coat.

"No Edwin, we are not. Sit down and think real hard about what I'm about to tell you." Joanna said sharply, as everyone was practically blasted back into their seats by her tone.

"I have marched this man throughout this company with his card between my tits. He has already made me come twice, and I'm going to make that up to him. As for you, Rodney, I'm hoping James will let us have a little playtime together, some other time. Because unless Edwin can pass our test tonight, James will determine who does what with me, from here on out. Edwin, do you submit your authority over me as your wife to James, assuming you cannot answer our question correctly?" Joanna says sternly, as her eyes drill into Edwin.

"Yes." Edwin says softly, clearly fearful that the game is rigged.

"Come on, Edwin. This is the one thing you have begged for, to have another man have complete control over whom you wife takes to bed. I have chosen the man, but he thinks it is only fair that you have a chance to win me back before you lose me forever. I will even give you the question ahead of time. Rodney, I think it is best if you say goodnight." Joanna continues her stern tone, as Rodney hustles off.

Joanna leans over and whispers in my ear "Make up a question, something very intimate, like how I suck cock, or how my tongue feels on your dick. If you can, make it about me instead of about you and I promise he will get it wrong. Then I will take you home and be your fuck toy for the rest of my life."

"Ok, Edwin. Here's the question. Joanna and I already know the answer. What does your wife do when she sucks my cock?"

Joanna took my hand, and we walked out of the bar.

She took me up to the Mezzanine, over to the right side, far in the back, where there was an empty hallway, and another set of restrooms. It is so far from the festivities we cannot hear the dance music anymore.

"James, I have to be straightforward with you. My Mother taught me that you can love someone, and you can want someone. The first lasts longer than the second, in most cases. She loved my Father. She wanted our gardener. She had both and all three of them were happy." she smiled that mind bending smile at me again.

"What I didn't know was that I picked a man just like my Father. I learned skills I needed to keep Edwin happy, even though at the time, I despised my Mother for acting like a slut. Now I find out that to keep my Edwin happy, I have to become another man's slut. Worse, I find out I'm very keen on it." she unzips my pants and starts stroking my soft shaft.

"You have a Bi wife. I would very much like to become a Bi wife too. You have been to all the erotic destinations I crave. Yet I love my Edwin. And if I don't have you take me to each and every one of those erotic places, I will lose him, or worse deaden his soul. Because he loves me but he wants you, and most other men, to have me. I love him, but I want most other men, and maybe lots of women to have me too. Yet to stay safe, I need a gatekeeper. I can't do it myself, I would have sucked poor old Rodney off at the drop of a hat to please Edwin. Edwin will never be able to compete with you physically. We need to use that. He has dark needs to be with another man his upbringing cannot allow. We can play with that. We need to give him his fantasy, make it his reality, slowly, and do it all without hurting him. Can you help me do that?" She says as she hauls out my cock, right there in the hallway, blowing me and stroking me like she wants to taste my come that very second.

"That's not very fair. How am I supposed to say no to a goddess on her knees with my cock in her mouth, blowing me to kingdom cums?" I laugh.

She pulls off my cock, smiles that mind bending smile at me and laughs. "You aren't ever going to be able to say no to me." Grabbing me by the cock, she says "Time to make the donuts.", as she leads me out of the hallway, into a men's restroom.

"We will set up here. Drop your trousers, I'm going to need everything you've got on display. I'll take the first few. I'm used to taking cock sucking selfies, I've been sending them back to Edwin, asking him if he can tell who I'm sucking off. He always keeps his eyes closed while I suck his cock so he can fantasize. Oh, hot twist, since these are your pictures, he will have to do things like lick my clit while you fuck me, or clean my pussy out after you've cum in me to get one." Joanna says as she fists my dick to keep me hard.

"Shouldn't you be at least half naked?" I ask hopefully.

"No, I want this to look like I couldn't wait, I had to suck your cock..." Joanna muses as she gets right to it, stopping and posing, clicking shot after shot. I later found out that the camera was still set into burst mode, so I got several shots for each time she thought she had taken only one.

Joanna is a truly talented cock sucker. Her soft lips embrace the head of my prick, her tongue flicking around the tip, as she fists my shaft, trying to pump the come out of my balls. She then drives her throat onto my entire length, without any trace of a gag reflex, and I am balls deep in her throat. She pulls off to say "You are going to have to take some of these."

She grabs my ass cheeks with her red nails, clawing me back into her throat, making me fuck her throat. I am going to have to get her to teach Harmony how to do this!

Joanna pulls back, resting her lips on the tip of my dick, as she fists my cock, only to pull off and pull my balls loose. She can tell I'm getting close to coming. "Uhh, uhh, uhh!" she scolds. "No popping off before we have collected all of our evidence!"

I take pictures from above looking down at her gorgeous face on my cock. I take pictures from each side. I even take some pictures from below (which didn't turn out too well).

craigool
craigool
861 Followers
12