The Holiday Pt. 01

Story Info
Man plus two teenage girls marooned on an island.
41.1k words
4.76
111k
160

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers

M,f,f +, Con(s), Rom, 1st, Story, Slow by Firefly1z.

A Story in two parts about a man and two teenage girls marooned on an uninhabited Caribbean island and life after their rescue.

*****

  1. The Storm.

It was hell of a storm which seemed to blow up from nowhere and it shook the big cruiser like a toy. It was getting dark and the oncoming storm clouds were almost black. The wind howled and the spray from the tops of the massive waves made visibility almost an impossibility.

People wearing life jackets huddled together, praying that the boat would not sink or the storm would blow over as quickly as it arose. Before I go any further, let's go back to the early morning and the start of another beautiful day in the Caribbean in mid-August.

My name is Tony and I had booked myself on a two day cruise, as part of my two week holiday and I thought a couple of days of island hopping would be relaxing from the partying I had been doing for the last week.

The boat was about sixty feet long with a crew of three and two family cabins that slept four plus one for the crew. We would be visiting some uninhabited islands to see the wildlife and anchoring off one of them for the night. Everything was well organised and ran smoothly until about four thirty in the afternoon; when there was a big build-up of cloud and the winds started to rise.

Within fifteen minutes the rain started and quickly became torrential, we were all hoping that the storm would dissipate just as quickly as it appeared.

Then the engine stopped, suddenly the boat was being tossed and turned, lightning hit the aerials or radar dish and they exploded in a bright flash. People were screaming, kids were crying and the crew were hanging on tightly, unable to move about due to the violence of the storm. Items of equipment, clothing, were flying through the air and on out of sight.

I saw a piece of wood the size of my arm smash into the face of the First Mate and he fell, his face had been pulped to mush, the boat lurched and he slid off the deck and disappeared overboard. The storm was getting more violent, the waves became higher, forcing the boat up high on the crests and then crashing down into the troughs. I saw at least two passengers fly overboard, disappearing into the gloom, the rest of us were just trying to hang on and survive.

Finally while the cruiser was at the peak of yet another mighty wave, an incredible gust of wind hit us from the side and the boat rolled off the wave and landed upside-down in the trough. Those of us clinging to something on the deck were tossed into the tempestuous sea, while those in the small wheelhouse or below decks were trapped.

The last I saw of the boat, it was rolling around and starting to sink, and I thought I was going to die. Although there were sufficient life jackets, not everyone had one on, the waves were crashing over me and I was struggling to breathe, then something hard hit me on the head and I knew no more.

  1. Day 1 - The Island.

I came to and immediately threw up what seemed like half a bucket of salt water. My eyes wouldn't open and were very sore, as was my throat from being sick and I couldn't hear anything. It took a few moments to realise that I was still alive and was on some solid surface. I reached out and felt sand in my hands and tried to move, which hurt a lot, it seemed that the storm had given me a really good beating, as it had failed to kill me.

I felt a puddle of water and rinsed a hand then scooped some to splash in my face to try and clear the sand out of my eyes. It stung but seemed to help, I was able to open my eyes a little to see that I was on a wide beach. I sat up carefully and spit out some of the sand out of my mouth, using more sea from the puddle to rinse out more.

Looking around I saw that the beach sloped upwards gently towards some trees or jungle or whatever about thirty yards away and there was lots of driftwood, weed and other debris quite a long way up the slope, I felt hot and realised that the sun was well above the horizon in a clear sky and the storm was long gone.

I gathered myself and tried to stand but fell again so I crawled up the beach and into the shade of the trees. A few minutes or hours later, I wasn't sure which as I think I passed out again, I tried again and managed to stand by pulling myself up a tree trunk, I felt dizzy and had a raging thirst and knew I needed water and soon or I could collapse and possibly die.

The sand in my ears had dried out and I managed to get most of it out so I could hear fairly well. There were the sounds of parrots and other birds and what sounded like running water. I carefully pushed my way through the undergrowth for a short while before emerging into a clearing.

There was a small range of hills or mountains, my eyes were still a bit vague, but there was definitely the sound of running water to my left. I moved around some large rocks and found a stream, not very deep but quite wide, meandering between the rocks. I staggered towards it and fell into it, sucking up and swallowing water quickly.

My stomach cramped and I threw it all up again before I realised that I should drink it slowly and a little at a time. This time it stayed down, I scooped out a depression in the small stones so that I could immerse my head in this little pond, clearing the rest of the sand and salt from my eyes and ears, now I felt better and cooler too. I laughed when I realised that I was still wearing the life preserver.

I took it off and threw it onto the bank, then I started to take stock of my situation. I needed food and shelter as I could be here some time, wherever here was. Was this an island or a peninsular of a bigger land mass? I estimated the time as late morning so decided rinse the salt out of my T-shirt and shorts and then go back to the beach and walk along it to see what was around the corner and maybe I would find other survivors or something edible, perhaps from the cruiser.

  1. Others.

I walked along the beach, looking around for anything to eat and found a couple of coconuts on the high tide mark, that should do for today at least, then I spotted another life preserver in the near distance. I ran, or more like staggered and walked as quickly as I could to find a man I had seen on board with his family. I turned him over and checked his pulse but he was dead.

Not wanting to leave him to decay in the sun I dragged the body into the trees and left him in the shade, I could report his whereabouts when I found civilisation. I moved away from him a short distance and carefully cracked one of the coconuts on a rock and drank the milk it contained, then I smashed it open and gnawed on the white flesh inside as I resumed my walk.

Just before I got to the corner I saw another orange vest and ran towards it. It looked smaller than the last one and when I reached it, I saw that it was a girl. On checking I found she had a pulse and was breathing shallowly so I removed the vest and carried her to the shade of the trees. She was wearing a light cotton shirt with some of the buttons missing, a bra and a bikini bottom. Her hair was clogged with sand as were her eyes and ears, weed clung around her neck and slim legs.

As I was removing the weed, she shuddered and then screamed and coughed and screamed again. I held her as I didn't know what else to do.

"It's okay, I said to her, you're safe; we're on a beach, somewhere." She struggled and fought me so I let her go. She rolled away and threw up sea water and sand, coughing all the time. She tried to rub the sand out of her eyes and started crying which probably helped, then she looked around and then at me and said

"You were on the boat! There was a storm! Where's my Mom, where's my Dad and brother?"

"I don't know I told her (guiltily thinking that the man I dragged up the beach might have been her father but I didn't know for sure and wasn't going to tell her now). The boat sank and I came to on this beach a while ago I told her, I was hoping to find survivors and some help and maybe some food but all I have is a coconut", showing her. "Do you think you can walk, maybe we can others around the corner", I continued.

"I think so", she said so I helped her to her feet and we continued on along the beach towards the corner.

I had noticed that the land on our right had risen to a height of about fifty feet and when we walked around the turn we could see that the beach ended in these high rocks which were either the end of the promontory or the island.

"There! She screamed running forwards, "Mom!" I ran as fast as I could after her. On catching up to where she had stopped, she said sadly "It's not my Mom... I saw it was another girl a little smaller than her but obviously still alive. I knelt down and lifted her up to rest her head on my lap and pull the weed from her hair. Her face was clear of sand and she opened her eyes and said

"Am I dead and this is heaven?" I laughed and replied.

"No, it isn't, we are on a beach somewhere and so far there is just three of us". I helped her out of her life jacket noticing all she was wearing was a bikini which emphasized her small breasts and pert ass. WTF was I doing thinking about sex at a time like this, we had to find shelter and at least some more coconuts to eat and drink.

We moved inland and back towards the stream, making sure to avoid the body in the trees, Wendy the first girl I found, spotted some goat like animals that I could possibly hunt for meat if we were going to be here any length of time. The other girl was Linda, about year younger, she found three more coconuts so we rested for a while I carefully cracked them open so that we could drink the contents, then smash them for the white flesh.

It wasn't a very nutritious meal but it sufficed for now. When we arrived back at the stream we drank some water and relieved ourselves behind rocks for privacy. I thought that as there were hills, there might be some caves we could shelter in, just in case there was another storm, it should also retain some of the daytime heat as it could get quite cold at night.

We followed the stream upwards for about quarter of a mile and were fortunate to find a cave that would suit, as it had a bend in it to protect us from the wind but still allowed enough light at the moment to see. It was about 20 feet high and the same in width, tapering to half of that at the end and sloped slightly upwards until the bend then flattened out, there were a few large rocks on the floor. The next thing we had to do was forage for any dry grasses or palm fronds to use as bedding.

We found enough to lie on but not to cover us so it was probably going to be a cold night. I brought some small branches inside hoping to make a fire by rubbing two sticks together, where was a Boy Scout when you needed one?

It was starting to get dark so we relieved ourselves again outside and drank from the stream and brought some water back to the cave in coconut shells, then we settled in for the night. I tried to get a fire going but had no joy there, so we sat on our piles of bedding and talked.

  1. Night 1 - Making friends.

I promised both girls that we would search for their missing families in the morning, by walking along the beach the other way, then we introduced ourselves properly. I explained that my name was Tony, I was twenty four, single, lived just outside West Palm Beach, Florida and was just having a long awaited holiday, away from the stresses of work and a boring suburban life.

Wendy is nineteen, a slim and quite a confident girl, although our situation had knocked her back a bit. She lived in Fort Lauderdale, forty miles south of my home and was sure we would find everybody and be rescued soon, her only complaints were that her feet were sore from all the walking and she was hungry.

Linda is eighteen, carrying a little puppy fat but was prettier than Wendy although rather shy.

She came from outside of a small town called Belle Glade, south of Lake Okeechobee about thirty five miles from where I lived and this was her first trip to the Caribbean and she was really missing her parents badly.

As soon as it was dark, we lay on our respective beds and listened to the animal nightlife outside. Wendy was farthest from the entrance, then Linda and finally me, near to the bend in case any animals decided to investigate the cave. After a few minutes I heard Linda crying and said quietly,

"It's all right Linda, I'm sure we'll find them tomorrow. She continued to cry so I asked her "Would you like a cuddle before you go to sleep? She sniffled and replied "Yes... Please..."

I heard her get up and she carefully found her way to my 'bed'.

"Are you sure you don't mind? She asked.

"No I don't, come and lie down here." She lay next to me with her back towards me, that was fine with me if that's all she wanted but after a couple of minutes I could feel her shake with sobs, so I turned over into the spoon position, put my arm over her and gently hugged her. After a couple of minutes the crying eased off and I held her until she fell asleep.

"Wendy?" I called quietly. "Hmmm?" She replied.

"Do you need a cuddle too?"

"No, I'm OK" she mumbled, but when I woke sometime later, I discovered that Wendy was lying behind me, making a double spoon, with her arm over my waist. I smiled and went back to sleep and was soon enjoying an erotic dream about being in a soft bed with the girls.

I was lying on my back, with Wendy lying on my chest, kissing me. At the same time Linda was sucking my cock deeply while working a finger in and out of Wendy's ass, then she pushed my cock into her friends waiting pussy... then I woke up in a sweat, with a painfully hard cock. 'Wow! I'd love to have them both together.' I thought and lay for a few minutes as my cock slowly went down and I fell asleep again.

  1. Day 2 - Decisions.

I thought for some time about our situation. We needed more food and a way to make fire to cook anything we might catch. We also had to find out if there were any more survivors and if this was an island or a peninsular. My other priority was to hide or cover the body of what could be Wendy's or Linda's father, as it would not look good for me if they found out that I had dragged him into the trees and left him there and not told them.

About an hour later, it was getting light, Linda stirred, then realised someone was in bed with her and she gave a small scream and jumped up. She looked around wildly before remembering where she was and what had happened and burst out crying again. The noise woke Wendy and as I stood up to give Linda another cuddle, she said,

"Leave her to me, go and find some coconuts or something to eat." So I left them to it and took a drink from the stream and made my way towards the beach, stopping out of sight of the cave to relieve myself. My first thought was about the body, so I headed to where I'd left it the day before. My nose and ears found it before my eyes as there were flies everywhere.

I spent some time scooping sand over it then placed rocks on top then more sand. By then the flies had gone in search of other meals and the smell was hardly noticeable, if the girls came across it they would think that there's a dead animal close and keep away from it. Now that job was finished, I jogged in the direction I had gone the day before, in case anything or anyone else had been washed up on the beach and was rewarded by the sight of a yellow plastic bucket rolling in the water's edge.

It looked fairly clean but I scrubbed it out anyway using wet sand, rinsed it out for use to carry drinking water from the stream. Having found nothing else, I turned around and went back to the stream and even found four more coconuts. Back at the cave I filled the bucket with water, then went inside to find the girls sitting together, hugging each other, their faces still wet with tears.

"You've been gone a long time" Wendy said.

"I went back the way we came yesterday and found a bucket for water so I've brought breakfast" I replied.

"Good!" Said Wendy "Cause we're starving!"

I broke the coconuts and while we ate I told them that I thought it might be worth following the beach in the other direction as we might find other useful things or see a rescue boat or even a village to get help. They agreed, then I was asked to stay inside for a few minutes while they did their ablutions. We returned to the beach and turned right, taking the bucket with some drinking water in case there were no coconuts in that direction. We did find quite a few more so made a cache to be collected later.

  1. Discoveries.

Wendy was ranging ahead as I walked with the quiet Linda, suddenly Wendy called back,

"I see something near the water's edge up ahead!"

As we ran towards the thing she was pointing at, I thought 'It's too small to be an adult and I hope it's not a child' but when we got closer it looked to be some sort of bag. It was like a tool bag, made of heavy duty plastic with a metal zip. It was because the zip was still closed that it hadn't filled with water and sunk in deeper water. Wendy was first on the scene but was unable to open the zip so passed it to me.

It was very stiff to start with, then grudgingly gave way and when I looked inside there was a First Aid box, a screwdriver, some dirty rags and a small machete. I actually cheered and lifted it out and waved it around. We could do so much more with this invaluable tool, thinking of firewood and opening the coconuts...

"Ahh Tony, do you think that this might be just as good, if not better?" said Wendy, smiling and holding up a full disposable lighter. This day was getting better and better. I was so happy that I picked her up under her armpits, swung her around and kissed her on the lips. Then I thought 'Whoops! Maybe I shouldn't have done that' and put her down and started to apologise but she laughed and cried,

"That's all right, it was a nice kiss." Even Linda was laughing at my embarrassment, I turned to her and said

"Yeah, very funny, if you don't stop I'll kiss you too!"

That stopped her, for about five seconds, then they both burst out laughing at my indignation, then I saw the funny side too and laughed along with them and it felt good after all the stress of the last couple of days.

We carried on walking along the beach for about half an hour until we came to the end of the trees and the beach just became a sand bar leading out into the sea. I turned around and looked back, on the right was the straight beach we had come from but on the left side it started quite narrow but it curved further to the left as it went into the distance.

The most important thing was that there was no connection to a bigger land mass, this was definitely an island. We walked into the shade of the trees, because although we all had quite good suntans the girls were getting a little pink, as was my neck and nose. I carefully used the machete to open some coconuts, then we sat to discuss our situation.

"How are we going to get home?" Linda asked a little tearfully.

"Maybe we could build a raft" said Wendy. I thought for a few moments and replied,

"I think that the first thing we need to do is see if there is any other land close enough to sail to but to do that we will have to climb to the top of those big hills to get a good view."

"We are going to need some sort of footwear if we are going mountain climbing" Wendy mused "And we need better food than coconuts" Linda said quietly. "I saw some monkeys this morning and some small goats, I don't fancy eating monkey but goat sounds okay and we could make shoes from their skin.

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers