The Holiday Samaritan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came again, bucking and shaking, her cunt muscles pulsating over my pointed tongue.

Still bent over she continued to push her hips backward as I withdrew my tongue. Once again I couldn't resist, I drew it upward and across her brown button.

I rarely risked this with Lou, normally she would pull away and tell me to get off, but not this time, not with Stacey.

Stacey jumped, I pulled back.

"Don't ....." She barked out. "Don't stop that.....go on, kiss my ass." Stacey called out over her shoulder.

I didn't need a second invitation. I licked around the puckered hole and feathered a lick across the wrinkled surface.

Stacey's body jumped and jerked with each stroke of my tongue. Her right hand, still at her clit began to waggle again. Her left hand clawed at her buttock, stretching her asshole wider.

"God yes, lick it." She demanded, thrusting her butt backward on to my mouth. Instinctively I drew it to a point again and allowed her to push her ass over it.

It was so tight.

She came again. Her asshole clenched and pulsated against my tongue. She pushed it hard against my mouth as the waves of pleasure tore through her.

"Fuck my arse, oh God, fuck my arse now." She said, grabbing both buttocks and spreading them wide.

I gathered as much of her fanny juice on the end of my throbbing cock as I could and guided it towards the entrance to her back door.

With me holding it at against her tight ring she pushed herself back. I watched as it gradually entered her, forcing the taut and narrow opening apart. She continued to push back, allowing my hard tool to penetrate deeper and deeper into her warm and welcoming back passage.

Inch by inch I gently pushed my cock forward until it was fully engulfed, my balls resting against her sopping wet cunt lips.

This was as deep as I had ever been, I could never plough as deep a furrow with Lou, my size being the handicap. We had tried anal once or twice but I had never managed to insert much more than the tip into this glorious hole.

Here I was now, balls deep inside Stacey's ass.

"God your cock is so thick, it's filling my arse, god it feels soooo good." She said wiggling her arse, clenching her tight ring and thrusting her hips backward.

"Fuck me, fuck me good and hard, please, please fuck me now." She said moving her hand back to her clit.

I withdrew my cock until I could almost see the tip and then thrust back with slow and deliberate strokes.

"Harder, deeper," she panted each time my stroke was at its end, thrusting her arse backwards trying to gain the best angle for the deepest penetration.

"God you are so fucking big, fuck my arse good and hard, go on shove it in as far as it will go."

Her hand moved to her cunt, plunging two fingers deep inside her wet quim, in tandem with the increasing speed and intensity of the thrusting of my cock.

"I want you to fill my arse with your come," she demanded.

I could feel the come raising in my balls, my cock swelling and stretching her tight asshole yet further. I grabbed at her butt cheeks pulling her arse wider and thrusting deeper. She bowed her head down, affording me the deepest possible access to her ass.

Stacey came first, her body tensed and her back arched as she achieved yet another intense orgasm. The rhythmic pulsing and gripping of her taut asshole brought me off too. I came with one final deep thrust, my legs gave away and I fell forward pushing my cock even deeper into her as I pumped my hot come deep into her bowel.

Gasping for air, her body limp and sweaty she turned her head.

"God, I needed that." She said. "Oh fuck, we forgot to film it. We'll have to do all this again." She said with a smile on her lips and glint in her eye.

12