The Hollywood Files Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've thought about this for so long," I murmured. Jessica looked down at me with a cute smile on her face, her mask still over her eyes, and gave my hands a squeeze over her breasts.

"Oh really? We only met a few days ago."

"Well...I've seen you before, and I have a real thing for women with bodies like yours that aren't just for show – women who can handle themselves." She smiled down at me and released my hands, sliding her own hands up her sides and over her breasts as I held her by the hips. Jessica gazed into my eyes as she slowly removed her sports bra, her upper body gloriously naked before me. her C cups hung from her chest beautifully, no tan lines to be seen, her small pink nipples hard from our contact.

"I work hard on this body for what I do," she told me, "but it's nice when things have a double purpose. Do you like it?" She seemed almost anxious in asking me.

"Amazing," I murmured. Jessica smiled.

"Touch me," she moaned, her hands pulling me up into a sitting position, her legs straddling my waist. I gently kissed around her breasts before moving inwards, my lips pressing to her skin gently. They were so soft, so supple, and I took my time kissing them, feeling Jessica twist and stretch in my arms, thrusting her chest forward. My hands ran down her back tenderly as my lips brushed over her nipples, kissing one of them before slipping it into my mouth and licking it. Jessica gasped and ran her fingers up through my hair, holding me close as I sucked on her nipple, flicking my tongue across it.

"Oh God," she moaned. "Keep doing that." I pressed my tongue flat against her other nipple and dragged it up before closing my mouth over it, feeling Jessica shiver slightly from my touch. One of her hands reached down and tugged on my belt, pulling it away and trying to undo my jeans. I leaned back as far as I could, letting her yank my pants open at the front as her fingers scrambled to undress me while her body shook with the pleasure my mouth was giving her.

"I need this so badly," she moaned. "It's...been a while." I marvelled at how she could go so long without sex, but then again how often did she meet people with similar interests like this?

"I can't imagine," I murmured. "A body like yours, you could have anyone..." At last Jessica reached into my pants and pulled out my cock, gasping as she saw it. I struggled to believe the scene playing out before me, but Jessica gave me no time to think. Topless, wearing black skin tight pants, tall boots and a black mask, she slid over to sit next to me on the couch, knelt up and dropped her head to my lap, taking me into her mouth.

"Oh God, Jessica," I moaned, hearing her moan in return, the vibrations exciting me as she sucked my cock. I gently pulled on her hair tie and her plait came apart, my fingers running through her hair to smoothen it all out. It was long and luxurious, falling to below her shoulders. Jessica kept sucking me as I freed her hair, her tongue dancing around my cock in her mouth.

"Fuck me, that's good." I didn't want to cum yet but she wasn't giving me much of a choice. "I – I can't hold it for long." In response she sped up and moaned again, humming with her lips wrapped around my shaft. Her hand reached up and jerked me off as I felt one of her breasts, my other hand on the back of her head as she blew me.

"Oh shit...here it comes..." I groaned, trying and failing to hold back any longer. Like a pro, Jessica Biel dropped her head lower, taking more than half of me into her mouth as I came hard, blowing my load down her throat.

"Mmph mmmph," she moaned, taking my cum in her mouth as my fingers gripped her hair. I was in heaven, and it took a good thirty seconds of cumming before I was empty, filling her cheeks, her lips sliding up and down rapidly to milk me for every drop. She swallowed and I felt her tongue slide up and down me as she pulled back, kissing and licking my cock all over.

"Was that good?" she asked.

"Do you need an answer?" I panted, feeling out of breath. Jessica smiled and reached for her pants, unzipping them at the sides and pulling them down quickly. She tugged them off over her boots, leaving them on for me in a kinky way. Her panties were black, like her outfit, and very lacy, almost to the point of being see-through.

"Oh wow," I said, marvelling at her muscular, sexy body. She blushed – actually blushed! – and knelt up on the couch beside me.

"All yours tonight," she said. I pulled her in for another kiss and slid my hands all over her, from her breasts around to her back, down over her ass and firm thighs. One hand very delicately brushed over her groin and she shuddered, breaking the kiss.

"It's been a very long time," she repeated, her eyes closed. "I'm very sensitive." I nodded and kissed her warmly again, my hand slowly brushing the outside of her panties. My fingers dragged from her bottom up and over her clit and back down, pressing in on the fabric around her entrance. The teasing was working, and I could feel Jessica's body moving and swaying to my touch, moaning as we kissed.

"Mmmm that's nice," she said, sliding her tongue into my mouth. "But I want more, please." I obliged her, my hand slipping into the top of her panties and pressing against her mound. I was blown away by the fact that I had my hand against Jessica Biel's pussy, but at the same time it wasn't about her being a star anymore, it was deeper than that.

I felt Jessica grind and graze herself against my hand, breaking the kiss again and panting quietly, her forehead resting on mine as she closed her eyes. Her breath on my face was almost orgasmic, making me hard again as she got herself off by rubbing her pussy on my hand. I helped her by making small circular motions with my palm, rubbing her clit as my fingers slid in and out of her folds. Jessica gripped my shoulders, one hand running around the back of my neck and up into my hair as I played with her.

"Ohhh wow, that's good," she breathed. "Keep going, please..." I slid a finger up and into Jessica's entrance gently, getting a short gasp as I did so. I eased my finger in and out of her, loving the smooth, wetness of her pussy and the sounds of her enjoying it, her breathing getting a little quicker. My cock was rock hard and ready again, and Jessica had noticed, one hand dropping to stroke me gently. Her grip was soft despite the damage her fists could do, and I sped up with my fingering, pressing my palm hard against her clit and grinding it back and forth.

It was too much for Jessica. "Oh fuck!" She slammed me back, lying me down on the couch and sliding her bare thighs up my body, thrusting her pussy towards my face as she looked down at me, her hair loose and wild.

"Lick me, quick," she panted. I could tell she needed it and slid my tongue up through her folds, tasting her sweetness. Jessica moaned at my touch, my hands gripping her ass above me as she forced her pussy against my mouth. I licked and kissed and sucked with everything I had, her fingers gripping my hair as she rode my face. My tongue danced in her pussy and I sucked on her clit, rubbing it with the upper flat part of my tongue as I moaned against her.

"Oh God, oh fuck! Yes! YES!" she screamed, throwing her head back and pulling on my hair. I felt her release hit as she squirted, her juices coating my lips, my tongue buried deep inside her folds. She tasted sweet to me, and I lapped at her hungrily as he came. Her body writhed and she shook wildly, her breasts standing out as she leaned backwards, crying out.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck me," Jessica moaned, collapsing forward, her hands propping her up above me. I looked into her eyes and gave her wet folds a long, hard lick, my tongue tracing all the way up to her clit. She smiled down at me and lifted her hips up, my wet lips free from her pussy as she shifted further down my body to sit on my hips.

"I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did," she gasped, brushing stray hair from her face. I responded by grasping her firm, sexy asscheeks, my cock nudging her bum. Jessica responded by rocking back and forth, circling her hips above me, dancing and running her hands over her breasts for me.

"Time to give you what you really want," she grinned, lifting up and reaching down between her legs. I felt her hand grasp my cock and aim it at her opening, lowering herself down onto me with a deliberate slowness. I gasped as I entered her, my breath coming in shudders as she seated herself fully in my lap again, my cock buried deep inside her pussy. I couldn't believe my eyes – Jessica Biel, riding me like some mad cowgirl.

"Mmmm, that feels sooooo good." Jessica rocked back and forth again, one hand rubbing her clit while the other played with her breast, fingering the nipple. "I want you to cum in me, ok? Cum in me, just do it I don't care what happens next. I need to feel it." I was all to happy with this idea and, my hands on her hips, I lifted her up slightly then dropped my own hips, thrusting back up into her. She gasped from the action, then held herself up so I could fuck her.

Each thrust into Jessica was heavenly. She was perfect for me, as if she had been tailor made for my cock. her pussy was dripping wet from her orgasm and I was aching to bust in her already, but I held off, knowing it would be worth it to fuck this girl as hard as I could. Jessica responded by leaning forward, her breasts close to my mouth, and looking me in the eyes, her lips kissing down my cheek and neck and back up again.

"God I want to cum already," I moaned, and she smiled down at me, offering me her breasts. I took one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked on it as she watched, closing her eyes and smiling more.

"I know you do babe...I'm ready when you are. I'm so sensitive right now," she teased, whispering to me. Her lips left a trail of kisses up my neck to my cheek and behind my ear, one of her hands gripping my shoulder as she bounced herself up and down on my cock in time with me pounding up into her. With her bounces she gave a little "uh uh uh" and it was music to my ears. I felt her squeeze me a little and bottom out on my lap, grinding back and forth again.

"Oh Gooood," she whimpered. "I want to cum now...fuck me baby, fuck me hard." I kissed her and gripped her ass tightly, plunging hard up into her pussy. I held her steady and sped up, pistoning in and out of her like no tomorrow. Jessica panted hard and broke the kiss, her head resting on my shoulder as she moaned over and over.

"Tell me when you're going to cum," she panted in my ear. "T-tell me...fuck I'm so close, keep going, don't stop..." Her words were like magic, sending shivers down my spine as I wrapped my arms around her waist, holding her tightly and thrusting into her. Jessica's asscheeks were slapping my hips as I forced my cock up into her pussy over and over, driving deep with every stroke. I was pounding her as hard as I could, and she was working with me, bouncing her ass up and down on me with her strong thigh muscles, her pussy squeezing my cock.

Jessica gripped my shoulders and suddenly slammed herself down on me, giving me little gasps of pleasure. I could tell she was about to cum, and regrettably I was as well. just a few short minutes of this amazing woman riding me and I was ready to burst, and that was after a mind-altering blowjob. She bottomed out and I forced her back up, making her start to scream.

"Oh Jessica, God I-I'm cumming..."

"YES! Fuck me...cum with me...ohhhh God I'm going to cum agaiiiiinnnn...!" I sat up and Jessica ran her fingers down by back as I thrust into her one last time and came, shooting my load deep inside her pussy. Jessica gripped me and moaned in my ear, her lips kissing down my neck as her body tensed and shivered from her own orgasm. We wrapped around each other and pressed our bodies together as we came, me filling her up and her wetting my lap. Her knees squeezed on either side of my thighs and our lips roamed each other, kissing, licking and biting necks, ears, lips and even nipples as I traced a line down across her chest.

Jessica shuddered with her eyes closed, her hands gripping me tightly as I made her cum, and at the same time I felt like I was holding on to her for dear life. This woman, this Hollywood star, riding me and making me cum harder than I thought possible. I was buried deep in her as I pumped cum into her pussy, and she was shivering like crazy, working her hips around in my lap.

"Ohhhh...oh shit," she gasped, breathing heavily, her chest heaving against mine. "I can't even...uhhh," she collapsed against me, and the weight of her body combined with my own exhaustion sent me toppling backwards, falling flat on the couch as she curled up against my chest.

–-

Later that night we lay in bed together, completely naked, the cool breeze from an open window blowing across our bodies. My arms were wrapped around her and for that moment, Jessica Biel was mine. Eventually, she lifted her head and looked me in the eye.

"There's someone I want you to meet," she said, her hand on my chest.

"Who is it?"

"I can't say...you'll just have to trust me." I kissed her, and she kissed me back harder. I already did.

–-

I stood on the roof of the apartment building, staring down into the depths of the city. I almost died here. Foolishly, recklessly, without a thought for those I would leave behind. But now things were different; I was trained, a single thread among many, and as I prepared to throw myself back into the meat grinder of criminal society there was at least one loved one who I wouldn't be leaving behind, because she would be fighting right there beside me.

"You ready?" came a voice. I looked up at Jessica, the Ghost, taking her hand in mine and feeling the warmth of her smile irradiate my body. She could do anything with that smile.

"Together," I answered. She gave my hand a squeeze, and as one we leapt from the edge.

–-

The Hollywood Files are a series of one-shot stories, completely fictional and purely for entertainment.

Of course, everyone has their favourites, and you can't always match everyone's taste. So if there are any celebrities you would like to see in a future story, leave a comment or get in touch with me, and I can do my best to accommodate! Happy reading!

12