The Hollywood Gigolo Ch. 04

Story Info
Victoria Justice uses the Gigolo for a wild night of sex.
2.2k words
4
17.4k
25
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers

If word had been spreading fast about me before, than I guess I really should have prepared myself better for how popular I was starting to become in Hollywood circles after the night I hooked up with Taylor, creating quite the spectacle of ourselves in the process.

And as such, the press was starting to get wind of me, too, and thus my popularity around town was starting to skyrocket on more ways than one thanks to all the entertainment show hounds wanting some time with me.

It was getting to be a little too much for a regular guy like me, to be perfectly honest, but the thing that kept me going was the thing that drew me to this life in the first place, and since my phone was almost always constantly ringing in the days after I hooked up with Taylor, I knew I had more than enough clients to keep me busy.

And the biggest out of all of those that were ringing me up was Victoria Justice, and needless to say, since even after being at this as long as I had, I was still a little starstruck when she called me up.

"Hi, is this John? It's Victoria," she said into the phone as I picked it up, trying to hide my excitement at the thought that my client list just seemed to be filling with bigger and bigger names, "I have an awards thing to go to tonight and my date ditched on me. So I'm calling you to see if you can fill in for him on short notice."

"I don't think that will be a problem Victoria," I told her, hoping that I was hiding how giddy I was that someone like her was going to give someone like me a chance as we made arrangements for her limo to pick me up, already flirting with each other pretty hot and heavy by the time we hung up.

"I'm really looking forward to our night together John," Victoria breathed into the phone just before she did, "I've heard about all the sexy nights you've been having with some of Hollywood's hottest girls. But I can promise you right now none of them can show you as good a time as I will."

It was hard to actually focus on the business end of our agreement when she had basically just guaranteed me sex, but I somehow managed to put that out of my mind and waited for the limo to pick me up, smiling to myself as it pulled up in front of my house, and then smiling even more when Victoria stepped out of it wearing a tight, see-through black shirt with a white skirt that had a zipper going up the middle of it.

"I didn't know you were going to be dressing for such easy access tonight Victoria," I teased her as I climbed into the limo with her, her hands already going between my legs as mine went onto her thigh and started crawling its way toward the zipper.

"I can't explain it, but I feel so horny right now John," she whispered as we stared into each other's eyes, my hand grabbing her zipper as I leaned into kiss her, Victoria quickly returning it as I pushed her down in the back seat of the limo and started pulling it up.

"I have to know whether you're wearing anything under here or not girl," I whispered to her as I pulled up on the zipper, Victoria lifting her hips and sliding the skirt down, giving me a full view of her tight, pristine pussy as she did so,

"SON OF A BITCH...what a sight..." I mumbled under my breath as I she started disrobing me, grabbing my dick in her hands and leading it to her opening as we undressed each other.

"I called you for one reason and one reason only John," she purred as she lifted her hips into the air, forcing my dick to slide up into her pussy, "and that was to get some good, hard dick inside of me. Because it's been way too long since this horny girl got some."

"And I don't really care if we make it to the show or not..." she whispered as I started to thrust into her, her long legs going up onto my shoulders as I started to fuck her right there in the back of the limo, her moans growing louder and louder as she bit my shoulder to try and keep the noise down.

"FUCK...OHGOD...you feel so good inside me..." she moaned, twisting her hips around my dick as I battered her pussy with it, her cunt walls stretching out to their limit as I bottomed out inside of her, pushing the head of my cock past her cervix and into her baby factory as she threw her head back and closed her eyes.

"You feel so damn good wrapped around my dick Victoria," I whispered to her as I drilled into her pussy, her back arching and her eyes rolling back into her head as the limo started to come to a stop, neither of us willing to stop what we were doing yet.

"UH...OHGOD...we're here...but...don't...stop..." she moaned, banging her fists into the back seat as I pounded away on her cunt, her body starting to go limp as she came for me.

"SHIT...you cum on that dick Victoria..." I hissed as she took her legs off of my shoulders and hooked them into my back, pulling me even deeper inside of her as I started quickening my strokes into her, just praying the limo driver wasn't going to open the limo before we finished.

"FUCK...YES...fuck me John...cum in me...OHGOD..." she shouted as I drove into her one last time, pinning her to the back seat as I blew my load into her, her pussy contracting around my dick as I shot thick, sticky strands of my cum deep inside of her, filling her womb with it before finally pulling out of her and disengaging from her as we quickly got dressed and rushed off inside.

"MMM...I can't tell you how hot this is John..." she whispered in my ear as we went to our seats, kissing my neck and discreetly rubbing my dick through my pants, "walking around here with your cum sloshing around inside me really makes me feel like a woman."

"Maybe we need to get out of here a little early so I take you home with me and fill you up with some more of it," I teased her, having fallen as hard for her as she had for me, as she winked at me and dropped to her knees in front of me as the gala went on around us.

"Victoria...what are you doing down there baby?" I asked her, weary of causing any more scenes around town after the Taylor incident.

"What do you think I'm doing? Haven't you ever been blown in the middle of an awards gala before?" she teased me as she unzipped my pants and brought my dick out of its hiding place, gobbling it down in one motion and starting to suck on it.

"MMM...I...just...don't...want...to...cause...a...scene..." I moaned through clenched teeth as Victoria sucked my dick like a porn star, hitting all the right places with her tongue as she bobbed her head back and forth on it, both of us oblivious to anything that was going on around us by that point.

"MMM...relax and enjoy it baby...then you can take me home and fuck me again..." she whispered as she went back to work on my dick, my hands working their way to the back of her head and gently guiding her a little further down on it as I started to jerk my hips into her face.

"OHGOD...Victoria...gonna cum baby..." I hissed, unable to take anymore of her expert level blow job and bucking my hips into her face one more time as I placed my hands on the back of her head to hold her there, my dick lodged at the back of her throat as I shot my cum down it.

"MMM...tasty..." she hissed as she closed her eyes and started to greedily drink down my cum, cupping my balls with her hands as she finished drinking it down and kissed the tip of my cock as it left her mouth, then smiling and winking at me as she got back in her seat.

"I can't wait to get out of here and be alone with you again," she whispered as we shuffled in our seats, just waiting for the gala to be over so that we could go back to my place.

"I thought that would never end," she whispered after it was over, starting to make out with me as soon as we were back in the limo, "I told my driver not to pick me up until tomorrow morning, so we have all night."

"I have to admit I didn't think something like this would happen to me Victoria," I whispered as the limo sped to my place, "I mean, I bet you could've had anyone tonight."

"I could have John," she admitted, rubbing my arm when we arrived at my place, "but I chose you for a reason, and you haven't let me down yet."

"Let me do all the work this time baby," she purred as we were making out on my bed, feeling me sliding my dick back into her pussy shortly after we lost our clothes for the second time that night.

"SHIT...ride me Victoria..." I hissed as she kissed me and pushed me to the bed, climbing on top of me and lowering her pussy down onto my dick to begin our second fuck of the night.

"UH...YEAH...fuck me..." she softly hissed as I grabbed her hips and started to guide her up and down on my dick, her back arching and her eyes closing as she bounced away happily on top of me.

"FUCK...gonna cum soon Victoria..." I hissed, warning her that I wasn't going to be lasting that much longer as she rode me vigorously, letting me suck on her tits as she lowered herself down onto me.

"FUCK...YES...give it to me..." she shouted as I hammered up into her, her eyes rolling back in her heads aa she drove her hips into mine and lowered herself onto my dick one last time, her juices showering my dick as she came for me.

"FUCK...you feel so fucking good cumming all over my dick Victoria," I moaned as I grabbed her hips and started shortening my thrusts up into her, her body tensing up as I shot my load into her.

"UH...UH...OHGOD...cum in me..." she purred when she felt my cum shooting into her, her walls grabbing at my dick as I filled her womb with more of my thick, sticky baby seed, completely draining my balls into her before finally pulling out of her.

"Come on baby...I told you we have all night...so why don't I give you my ass too?" she whispered when she felt me pushing her off to get her leave, since I was more than content with letting the night end there.

"You do drive a hard bargain Vic," I teased her as we shared one more kiss on the bed before she got up and got on her hands and knees on the floor, offering her ass up to me doggy style.

"Don't mind if I do," I teased her as I grabbed her hips and pulled them backward, my dick disappearing between her ass cheeks as I started to fuck her ass.

"OHGOD...pound me...make it hurt..." she moaned, throwing her head back as she drove her hips back into mine as my dick tore up her tight ass, bottoming out inside of her as she moaned my name.

"You're paying for it honey, if you want it to hurt, I'll make it hurt," I told her as I drilled away at her ass, her back arching as I yanked on her hair, using it to propel myself deeper inside of her as her anal ring started squeezing down on my dick.

"FUCK...YES...cum in my slutty ass..." she moaned, her pussy starting to release a fresh load of her cream down the insides of her thighs as I buried myself in her ass and shot my wad deep into her bowels.

"UH...FUCK YES...so hot..." she moaned as I shot another few loads into her ass and pulled out of her, climbing on top of her right there on the floor of my bedroom and lining my dick up with her pussy again.

"I've got a better idea John, have any of your conquests ever cuddled with you afterward?" Victoria whispered to me as I picked her up off the floor and placed her on my bed, wrapping her in my arms as she snuggled with me and nuzzled my neck.

"Can't say they have Victoria, but I could get used to this," I told her as she laid her head on my chest and fell asleep in my arms, and in my bed, with me, the perfect nightcap to an awesome night of sex.

jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers