The Hollywood Gigolo Ch. 08

Story Info
Katy Perry hooks up with everyone's favorite Gigolo.
2.3k words
4.46
13.7k
19

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers

It had been a while since the night I hooked up with Lucy, but that didn't mean I wasn't busy, because let's face it, life as a Hollywood escort is every bit as exciting as you'd think it would be.

But I was beginning to adjust into a bit more of a normal life after a while, too, since it began to look like I was through with the celebrity side of things.

It was only a matter of time, though, before things changed, and when one of the biggest pop stars in the world calls you and wants your services, well, that's an offer that no one would be able to pass up.

At least no one with a pulse or anyone who's straight, though I suspect many women wouldn't, either.

Anyway, the point is it was just a normal day, without the thought of any more celebrity hook-ups even entering my mind, when Katy Perry called me up.

Every call I get from a celebrity is one I take with a lot of pride, but to say I was particularly thrilled Katy called me was a huge understatement.

"Hey, is this John? I need a little "assistance" on my video set and was wondering if you make, shall we say, "house calls?"," she asked me, sounding pensive over the phone, which I soon rectified by calling her back.

"Katy, this is John. What can I do for you today? Or maybe TO you?" I asked her, barely able to hold my own excitement over the fact I had her on the phone talking business with her.

"HAHAHAHA. I like your style. No bullshit. You know exactly why I called you in that case. You see, I have a reputation in this town for pleasuring myself on all of my video sets, but today I decided I needed some cock to help get me through the day," she told me, giggling like a school girl when she said the word "cock."

"I'll be happy to handle your request Katy. But trust me. When I get to your set and we start hooking up, finishing your video will be the last thing on your mind," I teased her, already having seemed to have made a connection with her as we said our final goodbyes for the time being, Katy giving me directions to the set before letting me go.

"Let him in. He's harmless," I heard Katy tell the security guard as I arrived at the set, the guy quickly stepping aside as Katy ushered me in.

"I have a first-time video director for this project who seems more interested in sticking his dick inside me than actually creating a good piece of art," Katy whispered to me, clinging to my arm as walked me around the closed-off sound stage.

"Can't really blame him Katy. What man wouldn't want to fuck you?" I told her, getting a good look at her body in the tight black dress she was in and catching my own breath as I took in the sight.

"I'm not as cheap and easy as people make me out to be John..." she whispered to me as we arrived at her trailer, planting a kiss on me as she led me inside.

"...despite the fact we're totally about to fuck in here..." she continued, unable to take her eyes off of me as she eyed the growing bulge in my pants.

"Even with my "job", I never in a million years would have guesses I'd get to have someone like you Katy," I whispered to her as she placed a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door of her trailer and stood to face me, dropping the straps on her dress and revealing her naked body to me.

"I know I can trust you...so do your worst to me..." she teased me as we started making out, Katy leading me over to a chair next her wardrobe closet and sitting me down on it, a pile of my clothes strewn all over the path.

"Well hello there big boy. My name's Katy and I'm going to keep you "up" for a long, long time..." Katy teased me, talking to my dick as she took it in her hands and played with it, stoking it a few times before climbing up into my lap.

"FUCK YES...you made it that way baby. Now you gotta be the one to deal with it..." I told her as she started lifting her hips up and down on my dick, giving me a lap dance that soon led to her pussy lowering itself onto my dick and me starting to fuck her.

"OHGOD...you feel so good inside me..." Katy purred as she rocked her hips back and forth on top of me, keeping her tight, hot, wet cunt in constant contact with my dick as she rode me.

"So tight Katy...won't be long before I cum..." I whispered to her, wrapping my arms around her neck and bringing her closer to me, beginning to suck her tits while she squeezed and flexed her cunt muscles around my dick.

"Keep doing that..." I whispered as someone knocked on the door, Katy rolling her eyes at the sound of her video director outside her trailer door as she rolled her hips around my dick, throwing her head back and letting out a long, loud moan as she came for me.

"FUCK! I'm cumming...OHGOD..." she moaned as she held herself on my dick, my hips thrusting up into hers and giving her long, powerful thrusts as she flooded it with her juices.

"Katy...gonna cum..." I whispered, holding her close to me and lifting her up and down on my dick a few times as her pussy clamped down on my dick.

"MMM..." she moaned as I pushed her hips up into mine, burying myself balls-deep inside of her as I came in her, filling her tight pussy to the brim with jets of my thick, sticky seed and holding myself inside of her until every last drop of it had entered her and she slid off of my cock.

"Oops...I think I need to bring it back to life now..." Katy teased me as she winked at me, clearly enjoying the fact that someone who was so used to being in charge of these situations had let her take the lead.

"Well it's not gonna suck itself Katy..." I teased her back as she dropped to her knees and wrapped her hands around it, greedily taking all of it into her mouth and starting to suck away on it.

"FUCK..." I managed to squeak, too enthralled in the feeling of Katy's lips slurping away on my dick to do anything but revel in it.

"MMMPPPPHHHH..." Katy hissed from around my dick as she worked it over, my hands going to the back of her head and gently pushing her a little further onto it.

"Little more and I'll cum Katy baby," I whispered to her as she closed her eyes and used her hands to hold me in place as she deep-throated me.

"Cumming," I whispered as I pushed her onto my dick, jerking my hips into her face as I came down her throat, Katy still sucking on it even as she drank all of it down.

"I've been in a lot of dressing rooms and trailers Katy. Never been in one with a bed before," I told her as I spotted the bed off in the back of the room, leading her to it and making out with her the whole way.

"Maybe we should go make sure it gets some use then..." she whispered in my ear as she grabbed my dick and squeezed it, moaning to herself as I playfully tossed her onto the bed and climbed on top of her.

"God I can't wait to have you inside me again..." Katy moaned in my ear as I kissed her neck, fondling her tits in my hands as I parted her legs and lined my dick up with her tight hole again.

"UH," she purred as I slid back into her, lifting her hips off the bed and wrapping her long, sexy legs around me as I started sucking on her tits and thrusting in and out of her again.

"Can't believe it took us this long to get together Katy," I teased her as I drilled her, her walls tightening up and pulling me deeper inside of her with every thrust I made into her.

"OHGOD...but we're hooking up now..." she hissed as she arched her back and threw her legs around my shoulders, twisting her hips around my dick as it went deeper and deeper inside of her.

"Gonna cum soon Katy. You gonna cum for me soon?" I softly asked her as she threw her head back and shook her head yes, screaming out in orgasm as her body went limp and her pussy clamped down on my dick for the second time.

"C-Cumming...OHGODYES..." she whispered as she threw her legs around my waist, arching her back and spraying a fresh load of her cum all over my dick as I buried myself inside of her once more and came inside of her again.

"Feels so good cumming in you Katy," I gently said to her as I pulled out of her, shooting a few more loads into her as we started to disengage.

"I guess the rumors I've heard about you are true," Katy teased me as we made out, her legs wrapped around me as my dick found its way to her pussy again.

"As much as I would love to have you in my pussy again, I think it's time you had my ass," she teased me as she got up and bent over the bed, wiggling her ass for me as I came up behind her, grabbed her hips and ran my dick along her ass cheeks.

"OHGOD..." she whispered when she felt my dick pushing into her ass, her anal ring flexing for me just as her pussy had as I started thrusting in and out of her back door.

"So tight...gonna have to leave a load in here too..." I teased her as I kissed her neck and reached around to fondle her tits, twisting her hard nipples around in my fingers as my dick went in and out of her ass.

"OHGOD...YES...cum in my ass..." Katy begged me as her sphincter muscles tightened around my dick, her pussy spewing out another thin trickle of her cum down her legs as I held my dick inside of her ass and grabbed a hold of her hips.

"If you insist," I lovingly told her as I pulled her hips towards mine, grunting as I erupted deep into her ass, thick gobs of my cum shooting into her bowels.

"MMM...OHGOD..." she whispered, shivering in orgasm as I shot a few more loads into her and pulled out, pushing her back onto the bed.

"Well aren't you just a tiger in the sack..." Katy teased me as she pulled me on top of her, expecting me to put it in her pussy again.

"Looks like I'm needed back on set," she told me as she started to pout, clearly not ready to end things yet.

"How long has it been since you got a proper tit fuck?" I asked her as we made out, positioning my dick in the area between her heaving, huge tits and starting to slide it back and forth between them.

"Too long..." she whispered softly as I fucked her tits, gently slapping them around a I fucked the crevice between them as if it was her pussy.

"That's a damn shame. Maybe you just need a man who knows how to treat you Katy," I tease her as I slapped around her tits again, making her cry out in pre-orgasmic bliss as I held it between her tits and warned her what was coming.

"I'd hate to send you back out there with a coating of my cum all over your chest, so I suggest you suck it again," I told her as she moaned out in orgasm, writhing under me as I slid my dick between her cleavage a few more times.

"MMM...MMM..." she moaned as she took it in her hands and gave it a few good strokes, quickly gobbling it up and sucking on it once more.

"Cumming," I whispered to her, my hands once again going to the back of her head to hold her in place around my dick as I came down her throat, sending a second load of my sticky seed down the hatch and into her stomach.

"Thanks for coming by on such short notice Mister Gigolo. Maybe I should pay you back by letting you take me on an actual date before we get to the good stuff next time," she told me, letting me pin her against the wall and kiss her a few times, her legs wrapping around my waist as we started losing control of our emotions again.

"We'll see Katy. I'm not so good at actual relationships. That's why I got in the escort business," I explained to her as she gave me her number and sent me on my way, both of us still basking in the afterglow of what we had just shared.

"Neither am I baby. But what you are good at it is using that thing between your legs to make someone like me feel like a girl likes to feel," she teased me, telling me she was sure she would see me around as she went back out onto her video shoot, leaving me to wonder who my next celebrity encounter would be with, and where.

jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers