The Hollywood Hills

Story Info
An orgy of pretty people.
2.2k words
4
38k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been nervously waiting for weeks for this night. I was on my way to meet Linda, my newfound sex partner. She was a high-class prostitute that I had paid once for a night of sex. Believe me that was a complete night of sexual adventure and awakening like I have never experienced! When I write that one, be ready for a long story.

Anyway, Linda and I had become pretty good friends after that first time. For some reason she took a liking to me as a friend and we actually hit it off pretty well. We had sex about 8 different times and she only charged me for the first time. She made me feel quite special because I did not pay. We became friends with benefits. She continued with her regular clientele as she was working her way thru nursing school.

Linda was an absolutely beautiful tall statuesque brunette with a body like Sophia Loren. She did VERY well in her trade. Like I said, she was a high-class hooker and was well educated in the fine art and etiquette of the upper class. She wore expensive clothes and was worth every penny she charged, in my humble opinion.

She had invited me to accompany her to a "special" party she had been invited to. This was not one of her paying gigs. She said this was strictly for fun. I had no idea what I was in for.

I picked her up at her Hollywood apartment and she directed me up into the Hollywood hills. As we drove along the houses kept getting bigger and better until we were driving past these huge gated places that looked like the proverbial mansion. I was afraid I was way underdressed as I only had on some Levis and a button down shirt and she looked incredible, as always, in her black dress.

"Don't worry about how you're dressed", she said, "It won't make any difference".

I thought cool! This might be a high-class party but with very casual dress. Little did I know...

We pulled into this driveway with a big ornate iron gate and what had to be a guard shack. Inside was a young man (probably my age or so) and he was dressed in a tux. Linda gave him her name and he checked a list and with a big smile he said go right on ahead as the big gate swung open. I drove my Dodge pickup up the drive and parked along the driveway with all the other cars. There were Rolls, Beamers, Mercedes, Lamborghinis, Maseratis, and cars I had never seen before. My truck looked way out of place but Linda just got out when I opened her door like she was exiting a royal carriage. She had on this long, tight, low cut black dress that showed every curve of her voluptuous body. She grabbed my arm and I immediately felt like a million bucks.

As we entered through the beautifully carved wooden double doors and stepped into a marble floor and walled foyer, every head, male and female, in the place stopped and turned to look at her. I just kind of started to fade back away from her as she shined in her beauty. But she held my arm tightly and would not let me leave her side. Another beautiful lady, (they were ALL pretty people) greeted Linda with a big hug and cheek rubbing kisses. Linda introduces me to our hostess for the party. I put on the best smile I could muster and introduced myself.

With a flash in her eye Barbara said, "Where did you find this Greek Adonis?"

At the time I was in excellent shape. I had nice broad shoulders from swimming every day, a skinny little 30" waist, sun bleached hair and a golden tan. I guess I did look pretty good!

We went to the bar and ordered some drinks and a man, our host, spoke up and said the festivities would begin shortly as these two big doors opened into what was called the "party" room. There were huge couches, big TV screens, another bar, disco balls, flashing lights, and the best stereo system I had ever heard.

People started flowing into the room and started dancing. People were dressed in all sorts of various clothes and styles. Everyone looked great and all the women oozed sexual heat as they shimmied and danced provocatively. I had never seen anything like it.

Linda leaned over, felt my growing bulge and said, "You ain't seen nothing yet".

It was then that I realized that I was in for a night like no other.

I looked around the room and some people were dirty dancing, some clothes had started coming off, couples were on the couches making out, groping and I even saw one lady go down on a guy.

That's when Linda said, "This is an orgy party. Interested?"

I nervously looked around the room and decided why the hell not. So I told Linda yes but only if she stayed by my side. She said she wouldn't have it any other way.

She grabbed my hand and led me thru a door into a hallway with more doors. She pushed open the first door and there were two couples already naked and having at it.

I must have been standing there bug eyed.

Linda said "Its not polite to stare. Why don't we find ourselves an empty room and start by ourselves."

She opened the next door and the room was empty. We started kissing and feeling each other. My cock was already hard as nails and I was ready for some action! We broke our kiss, she turned her back to me, raised her hair out of the way and I slid the zipper down her sensuous back all the way down to the crack of her ass. She pulled the dress forward slightly, turned to face me, and then let the dress fall completely to the floor. She was completely naked except for her high heels. She smelled of sweet perfume and sexual arousal. She slowly unbuttoned my shirt kissing my chest as more of it came into view. She reached up and pulled my shirt to the sides while pressing her boobs into my chest. I could feel her warmth and the hardness of her nipples. She undid my belt, unbuttoned my jeans and knelt as she pulled them off along with my shoes. I was going "commando" so now I was totally naked too.

My cock was throbbing and bouncing to the beat of my racing heart right in front of her face. Without hands, she started to lick the underside of my cock, working her way up to the tip that was leaking pre-cum. She said, "You always taste so sweet". And with that she engulfed me and pushed me back onto the bed. I loved her blowjobs. She was/is the best I've ever had! That woman started slowly and built up a tempo and pressure almost as good as I do myself when I jack off. She was a penultimate professional!

The door swung open and there was a couple.

They asked, "May we?"

Linda said "Of course."

They proceeded to climb onto the oversized bed and start kissing. They were both completely naked. She was a typical blonde haired surfer looking type girl with great legs, small boobs that looked very good on her. I did notice she was a real blonde. He was a hunky surfer dude with black wavy hair and somewhat muscular body and a cock that was just a little longer than mine but thin. The name pencil dick comes to mind but he wasn't really.

He went down on her and she laid back and caressed her boobs and tweaked her nipples as he started licking and kissing her pussy. I had a perfect unobstructed view of her with her legs spread wide and his face buried into her neatly trimmed almost hairless pussy. I stole a few quick glances while Linda worked my cock. Blondie (never knew her name) caught my eye and gave me a sexy look that told me she liked being watched. So I did!

Linda had my cock about ready to burst and she knew it. She slowed back down, eased off the pressure and began watching the two of them while gently licking, nibbling, and sucking my cock. As she watched, I noticed her hand had disappeared between her legs and was stroking her pussy. I knew she was very turned on by the way she watched those two and worked her pussy.

Surfer Boy was doing a number on Blondie and she began to squirm and squeal. Linda climbed on top of me and guided my cock into her hot wet pussy. She sat down and my cock was buried. We began the rocking, fucking motion we had come to enjoy as we watched Surfer Boy climb up and slowly put his cock into Blondie. She started to cum right away. He obviously knew exactly what to do. Either that or she was just a hot to trot sex fiend like the rest of us! All four of us were going at it and it was then I noticed the whole room full of people around us.

There were 4, no 5, no 8 bodies all entwined with everyone rubbing and groping everyone else while we continued fucking. Surfer Boy stiffened, groaned and pumped his seed into Blondie while it looked like she just kept cumming and cumming. He rolled off Blondie and some other guy took his place and started fucking her like a piston in a Nascar engine.

Pretty soon others were on the bed. There were naked people having sex all around us. 2 guys had started licking and sucking Linda's breasts while hands roamed over her undulating body with my cock still buried in her. They were having their cocks sucked. One by another guy!!! I didn't know where to look 1st. I was turned on beyond belief.

There were at least 10 or 12 people in our room with more out in the hall, all fucking and sucking and feeling and groping. They were on the bed, in the open doorway, on the floor, and against the walls! They were everywhere. The sights, the sounds, the smell was all too much for me. Linda could feel me building to my orgasm. She threw her head back and began to grind on me and squeeze my cock with her pussy. This was the signal of the start of her orgasm.

Now, when Linda cums she is 100% totally into her own body and orgasm. It is a tremendous turn on to watch her. The ecstasy on her face is unbelievable. Her body twitches and jerks. Her pussy convulses over and over as one orgasm slows and another starts. I swear she can cum continuously forever if she wants to. But at some point, the physical expenditure is just too much and she has to bring herself down and stop.

Needless to say I shot my load into her well before she was finished. My wilting cock stayed inside her as her orgasmic tide washed in and out. She fell onto my chest, our sweat-drenched bodies almost melting together. People were in the throes of sex all around us. You could hear the moaning and the slapping of flesh as people fucked and licked and sucked. My head was swimming.

Linda raised herself up and whispered, "Let's take a break. I need a drink."

We slowly untangled ourselves from the rest of the undulating people. She took my hand and led me out into the hallway. There were naked people all over the place. I saw guys on guys, girls on girls, girl's with strap-ons doing other girls as well as couples doing everything you can imagine.

Linda pinned me against a wall and asked "Are you ok?'"

She knew I had never been to an orgy before. Hell I'd only been naked in the same room with no more than 4 people before this night. Now there were dozens and dozens of people having sex of all kinds everywhere I looked.

I looked up and down the hall, turned to her and said, "I'm fine. A little amazed but I'm fine."

She then kissed me on the lips and we headed back to the bar to get that much needed drink. There were naked and half naked people in the party room. There was very little sex going on in there compared to the other rooms. Just kissing and an occasional blow job or fingering. It was all very casual. Weird!

We finished our drinks, smoked a joint, and then headed back to the rooms for more adventure. True to her word, Linda never left my side. We both fucked other people and did just about everything you could think of but always within reach of one another. When the time came, she left with me around 3 am and we went to her place and cuddled in bed till early afternoon. I still miss her sometimes. She was a good friend.