The Home Game Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife let's competition go too far.
3.3k words
3.3
91.3k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yelonova
Yelonova
47 Followers

This story is about consenting adults but does include messages of cheating, coercion, reluctance, cuckoldry and interracial sex. If these things aren't your cup of tea feel free to pass. No need to complain in the comments, those call outs will not be read. Writing is something I do as a hobby and not a career and my goal is to make it as such, there will be issues but my goal is to get the imagination going and to get the story out.

Ever since my wife and I met at University one thing we have both continued to love has been going back to go to home football games. This is a story that took place in one of those fun nights. This is not a real story, just an example of art imitating real life.

*****

It was a late Fall day but the evening was still warm and clear as the sun set on this Friday night. Like numerous other evenings my wife Heather and I were sitting next to a fire pit next to our RV in the middle of the University parking lot.

There was a fervor in the air as students and alumi drank and interacted side by side talking up the big game that was coming up tomorrow evening.

Heather and I had met at this same school 20 years ago when we were both 18 but had come back every year since.

As we sat by the fire I enjoyed my 5th or 6th Jack and Coke while Heather was a bottle and a half into the Rose. People came and went as we sat, some talked about the big game, some sat and had a drink before moving on, it was a great time.

When it got to about 7pm it hit what was historically our favorite time of the evening, the band coming through the parking lot. Right at 7 they came through and stopped right in front of our campsite. We knew this would happen because at this point in our adventure we knew right where the band would stop every time and planned our site around that action.

The band played a couple of songs and finished with the fight song before moving on. As they moved on several people, mostly students, were left behind. Several people then walked up to stand by our fire as the night was beginning to cool slightly. In this group there were several college kids as well as the QB from the year Heather and I had graduated. We offered them seats and several took them.

Sitting next to me was the QB and we immediately got to talking about his glory days and that great run that we to the big bowl game his and our Senior year. Around my wife sat 2 college age guys. I didn't catch their names at the time but one was about 6 foot with brown hair and eyes with an athletic build while the other appeared to be a little shorter, maybe by an inch or two and had lighter eyes with sandy blonde hair.

While they were younger than me, I definitely wasn't fazed by their looks, at 6'4" I would tower over either of them and while I had put on some weight since graduation I still looked pretty good. Heather was also still a stunner. Despite having 2 kids she still had an amazing figure with a great ass, size D tits that still looked amazing and beautiful green eyes and brown hair. We were both very happy in our marriage and I knew Heather would never do anything that would challenge that.

Heather and the two guys kept chatting, she grabbed them both beer, Busch lights, and they continued to talk. Heather must have been having a good time because she had finished that 2nd bottle of Rose and she was more than half way through the third. They were all laughing together and occasionally one of the guys would touch Heather on the leg or the shoulder but nothing that seemed to be out of place.

After about 30 minutes had passed Heather called out to me. "Brandon, these guys say there is a great game of beer pong going on a couple of campsites over, you want to go?"

I thought about it for a minute before responding. "I am ok right now but if you want to go, feel free. I will have another drink here and throw a log on the fire and will head over in a bit."

"Aww, you sure, party pooper?"

"Yeah, I will be over in a few, have fun. I am good right now."

With that Heather wrinkled her face in something of a smirk and smile combination and then said, "ok boys, let's go."

With that the guys each grabbed an arm and pulled Heather to her feet. Her feet hit the ground she swayed and stumbled before falling into the arms of the blonde student who held her in a pseudo hug for a moment and then steadied Heather on her feet.

They walked away yelling the fight song into the night. If I would have known what would transpire that night, I probably would have stopped her. I didn't stop her and hindsight is 20/20, plus, you don't get a good story to tell without living a little bit of life in the process.

After about 25 minutes had passed I was about ready to track down Heather. I had already had 2 more Jack and Cokes, threw a couple of logs on the fire and was ready to find Heather so that we could let the fire wind down and then head back to bed for a little pre-game excitement.

It took me a little bit to find this "great game of beer pong" but I did eventually find it. It was definitely an epic game. There were 3 RV's parked closely together creating walls on 3 sizes and setting up the perfect "room" for a game in the middle. On the open side there was a large group of people that were blocking me from being able to get to my wife.

She and the blond college student looked to be up against the brown hair student and a large black man that I recognized as the starting linebacker from last year's team. He was a chiseled man and at about 6'6" he still didn't have an inch of fat on his body. He should have gone pro, he was that good, but concussions had made him walk away from the game. His name was JD Davis.

The crowd definitely appeared to be behind JD and his partner as people could be heard to shout, "Way to go JD. Get it Tim!"

Just as I walked up JD sunk the last shot and my wife had to take the last drink and also 2 shots, which I found out were accrued, 1 shot for every lost game.

After Heather finished the last shot, she yelled back, come on Steve, now is our time, let's take them down now.

Steve, her blonde partner seemed less than sure. "I don't know, you seem pretty drunk, maybe we should get you back to your husband."

She snapped back, "I am fine and he is fine. Let's take this."

This pep talk seemed to get Steve bought back in but JD seemed to be less sure.

"Listen lady, you guys aren't making a lot of shots but still, I can't keep drinking beer all night, too many calories, how about we raise the stakes."

Heather swayed side to side and was once again caught by Steve this time a he helped her up it looked like he helped himself to a little copped feel.

Heather stood again and answered, "What do you have in mind?"

"Instead of beer on the table we do shots on the table."

Heather immediately jumped in, "Fine!!"

JD then continued on, "if you lose it would be your 3rd loss, so I think you would owe 3 articles of clothing."

Heather paused for a moment, seemingly trying to bring back sober thought and then responded. "I don't know if this is a good idea, maybe I should just head back after all."

JD and Tim shot back, "Oh, now with something on the line, where did all the courage go? Little lady is big talk and no action."

The crowd laughed and cheered as Heather was heckled. Heather is very stubborn, prideful but also competitive and this must have really gotten her juices going because after a minute she yelled out, "you are on!"

The entire crowd yelled with approval, everyone with the exception of me who yelled out

"NO" but no one seemed to hear or care.

The next match started and Heather shot first sinking it in the first cup. She yellled and pumped her fist.

Next was Tim's turn and he also sank a shot and Heather took the drink. It came back to Steve who missed badly, not even hitting the table. If I hadn't known better he looked to be throwing the game. JD was up next and he also sunk one and somehow even though Steve should have been drinking Heather took the shot again.

The turns followed with everyone except for Steve seeming to land balls in the cup. Things were not looking good for Heather, JD had the ball and only had one cup left to shoot to while Heather still had 5 cups left.

JD started to taunt Heather, "You ready to strip down and show us those goods? I am so hard thinking about that top and those jeans peeling off of you."

Heather shot back, "you have no chance, anyway, the only reason you are so close is because Steve is awful, I would own you."

"Oh, would you now, how about we raise the stakes then."

"What do you have in mind?" Heather shot back without thinking.

"Well, sometime when you bet you can reach a settlement early and there are still 6 total cups on the table. You take off 2 articles of clothes now and we will break the cups 3 to 3 and finish off the game just you and me."

"I I I, I can't." Heather stammered back. "I don't want to do this to my husband, I can't be naked in front of all these people."

"Sweetie, at this point, these people are going to get a show one way or another. At least this way maybe you make it out in your bra and panties, no different than being at a beach."

Heather thought for what seemed like a really long time before responding, "let's do it."

Heather reached for the bottom of her top before JD stopped her. "To the victor go the spoils, Tim and I get to take the clothes off. Steve you fix up the cups.

Without waiting for Heather to respond JD and Tim walked around and stood by her sides. Tim went first, grabbing the hem of Heather's tee shirt and slowly pulling it up over her head. As his hands went up her sides he fully groped her body and her tits before pulling the shirt over her head with one hand and using the other to grasp her left breast.

She gasped a little and gave a mew before snapping back to her senses and slapping his hand away. He finished pulling off the shirt, waved it over his head a couple of times before throwing it into the crowd. A combination of the cold, alcohol and the groping had now made Heather's nipples push out into the fabric of the bra, giving everyone a slight show.

JD then walked close and bent down and started pulling down Heather's jeans. He got them to her knees before stopping with his face right next to her crotch. "Damn, this girl is loving this, this pussy be stankin already."

JD finished pulling down the jeans and Heather semi reluctantly stepped out of them. JD stood up and then whispered into her ear. "If you think you are wet now, just wait until I am fucking you with my big dick. You have never had a rod like this. It is so big I am going to blow my load up into your ovaries."

Heather turned bright red but didn't respond. JD walked back over and took his space across from Heather with Tim and Steve staying on her side.

"Ladies first" JD said with a large smile on his face.

Heather didn't waste any time, she bent at her waste, eyed the cups and sunk the first of the 3 left and JD took the shot down. JD then responded with what seemed like his first miss in forever, hitting the top of the cup and bouncing harmlessly away.

Heather was up again, another easy hit. Two down with on to go. This time JD returned the favor, hitting his first of the 3 cups. Heather took the ball again, bent over the table and aimed her shot. This time, however, Tim reached for Heather's back and unclasped her bra as she began to shoot and as she tried to release it fell from her body exposing her tits to JD. The ball shot way off to the side as Heather spun around, to see who had removed her bra, this then exposed her tits with rigid nipples to the entire group. She yelled at Tim and bent down to pick up her bra when she heard a rattle of the cup.

JD had taken his shot while Heather was distracted and sank another one. JD yelled at her to drink and started counting down from 10, this panicked Heather and she forgot about her bra and took her shot topless. When her hands went up to throw back the shot Tim took that chance to reach around her and grabbed big handfulls of Heather's breasts. This caused Heather to spit out the shot as she tried to yell at Tim.

JD beat her to the yelling, "Foul, you spit it out, spitters are quitters, that is a foul!"

Heather was pissed, "Fine I will put my bra back on and take another shot." "Too late for that JD shot back, just take your shot topless and we will call it good."

Heather thought about this as she covered her tits. All that would really be able to see anything was JD and he already had a good look. "Fine, on one condition, no one can touch my tits while I am shooting."

"Fine!" JD shot back, almost too quickly.

Heather lined up her finishing shot again, this time breasts swaying slightly side to side, nipples pointing straight now and her areolas darkening from the blood flow. She took another second, which was one second too many because as she was bent over, now with small pink panties and flip flops being the only things on her body the thong was starting to disappear into her apple bottom ass. She stayed bent until Steve this time quickly grabbed the waist band of her panties and yanked them to the ground exposing her ass to the whole crowd, her pick slit peeking out into view.

This once again disturbed her shot and it went well left and under an RV. Heather yelled, "foul, I said that no one could touch me." As she also did her best to cover both her chest and her crotch."

"No, it stands, you said no one could touch your tits and no one did. It stands."

Both Heather and JD now had one cup left but it was JD's shot and Heather was standing there completely naked trying to cover herself.

"Alright sweetie, game over." JD said as he aimed at the last cup.

"Wait!" Heather screamed. "You had me all distracted, I should get to distract you."

JD smiled again showing all of his white teeth. "I was an all pro linebacker, I can't be fazed, do your worst."

Heather thought for a minute, clearly she wasn't sure what she could do to distract the football player but then she had an idea.

She picked up her last cup for just a second and laid, completely naked, on the beer pong table her head on the end closest to JD and then put the cut right in the middle of her legs. Her thought was that he would get distracted looking at both her breasts and pussy right next to the cup and wouldn't be able to make her shot. She pushed the cup as close as she could to her shaved slit.

"Baby, you dun messed up. Pussy doesn't distract me, it makes me better. You should have whipped my dick out and started sucking, you would have had a better shot of me busting a nut instead of putting the ball in the hole."

With that he sunk the ball in the cup and Heather dropped her head in defeat.

"Don't worry about drinking this one, I have you covered." JD then walked to the other end of the table, grabbed the cup with his right hand and buried two fingers in her pussy with the left hand and took a quick drink.

Heather gave a loud "oh" as JD's fingers went deep in then were pulled out. "Damn, this bitch is wet...and tight, looks like she needs the D in a big way."

"Please, just let me get my close and go back to my RV, everyone has had their fun."

"I don't think everyone has had their fun." You still owe me, you paid out 2 pieces on the settlement but this makes it your 4th loss. Clearly, you don't have 4 pieces of clothing to pay up."

"Wait, what? You can't expect...I don't know what you want."

"Well you got 3 holes and there are 3 of us that were playing with you, that might get us close."

"No, please, I can't have sex with all of you out here, there has to be something else you are willing to do."

"Well, I will tell you what. You let the crowd feel you up now for 10 minute and we will finish off the 3 holes in my RV."

"Noo, I can't"

"Well ok guys, she wants to take the D out here." With that both Tim and Steve grabbed a leg and pulled Heather down to the edge of the table and pulled her legs apart so that everyone got a good look down her pink tunnel. The guys immediately dove into her wet slit with their hands, one working two fingers in and out while the other started rubbing her clit.

It didn't take long for Heather's body to respond to the attention below her belt as well as at her chest were 2 random guys had stepped up and started working her nipples.

Heather's breathing started to really pick up and her eyes closed. JD bent down and started kissing her neck while the other 4 guys did their work. Heather started to heave and then her hips began to move to the combined rhythm of the in and out of the fingers as well as the rubbing of her clit.

Finally with a jerk Heather yelled, "YES!!" Out to the crowd as all of her muscles started to jerk and spasm and she came on Tim's two fingers.

She ran through 5 or 6 orgasms before flopping back down quiet on the table, Tim and Steve still playing with her lightly spasaming and clinching pussy.

"Enough fun for the group" JD shot out. "Time to really put this bitch to work." JD picked up Heather over his shoulder, still naked, with no clothes in sight and her pink tunnel peeking out from above his shoulder and carried Heather into the nearby RV with Tim and Steve following quickly behind. The took her to the back of the RV, with all the window blinds still open and all took off their clothes, the crowed still all watching the events...

Please stay tuned for Chapter 2 coming shortly...

Yelonova
Yelonova
47 Followers