The Home Improver Store Ch. 05

Story Info
What happens when Department 69 needs a new DH?
10.3k words
4.76
7k
11

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 03/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bonodono
Bonodono
163 Followers

From Bob the lawyer: names, places, incidents are all fictional and used for entertainment purposes only. Any similarity is purely coincidental and unintended.

*****

Rayla signed as she drummed her fingers on the desk, she had a problem. Another one of her department heads had just upped and quit on her. This one went to go travel the world and fuck her husband in every single country they visited. The only issue was she couldn't be replaced very easily, as the department itself was rather unique.

Department 69, A.K.A. the sex toy department, hands down, it the highest profiting department of the store but also the smallest, having only 3 associates and a DH. Rayla knew she couldn't just throw anyone in there. For one, any Mamono she put in there would be more than tempted to try all the merchandise, which would be bad for profits. Second the associates themselves were rather... unique as well, consisting of an Android, Golem and Living Doll. They weren't the easiest to adjust to for the flesh and blood girls out there.

"Rayla," called Annie the HR P'Orc. "Your 2'o clock interview is here."

"Huh? You never said anything about an interview today?"

"Yes, I told you Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and I reminded you yesterday..." Annie said in a matter of fact tone.

"I don't remember the one yesterday," The Danuki grumbled.

"You were huffing the bag full of hundreds we just got from the bank..."

"Ohh yes, now I remember," She smiled, distantly thinking back to that moment. Damn, there was nothing that smelled better than crisp, new hundreds fresh from Cums Fargo.

"...Your interview," reminded Annie gently.

"Fine! Send'em in!"

*********************************

"Age 19, going to college for business, taking a semester off to learn out on the field... look kid," Rayla began as she crumpled up his resume and threw it in the trash.

"I can start you off pushing carts for minimum, if you survive long enough I might be able to bring you into a department with a two-cent raise if you're lucky!" She said smugly, she never did give those two-cent raises.

This wasn't good, Matt thought. He needed something better then minimum wage if his sister and him were to survive...

"Please Ma'am," Matt began as he started to squirm a bit.

"I'll be a good worker, I learn fast, I'm good with computers... don't you have anything else? Something that might pay a little more?"

Rayla was about to tell the boy to go kick rocks for daring to ask about more money when a realization hit her. An evil smile graced her face as she asked,

"Hey kid, how are you with robots?"

**********************************

It was morning the next day and Matt suppressed a yawn. His giant of a neighbor had brought someone home last night and decided to get freaky. He didn't mind, he just wished that they were more quiet about it. The other person kept shouting about jizz and healing her or something.

Rayla had Matt come in early so that he could get acquainted with the new department and so that Angel could introduce him to the new associates. As they walked Angel fumed. Rayla's done a lot of fucked up shit before just to save a dime but throwing a kid, barely out of high school, into a sex toy department to run it took the cake, she thought biterly.

Peering over at him from the corner of her eye, she took stock. Decently tall, about 5'10, average size, not too fat, not too slim, sandy brown hair and green eyes combined with the fact that he was young and obviously a virgin... Maou, might as well just throw a neon sign around his neck that says "RAPE BAIT".

As they reached the department, Angel threw on a fake smile and called over all three associates to introduce them.

Jenny the Living Doll; she was short about 4 foot even with long luxurious curly dark hair. Her eyes were brown and almond-shaped that gave her a slightly Asian appearance. Her porcelain skin looked so delicate, Matt wondered how she actually moved about. Under the trademark H.I.S. purple apron she wore a grey frilly dress.

Jenny the Golem was taller about 5' 5" with blonde hair down to her waist. Aside from the hair she had matching yellow eyes and skin denoting her clay background. Having on brown pants with a grey t-shirt, he could see her arms were rather strange as instead of appearing to be flesh they were made up of many small pieces of bricks, Matt couldn't make heads or tails of the fact that she could move them as if they were made flesh. He wondered briefly if her entire body was made up like that or just her arms.

Jenny the Automaton was even more striking. With short platinum hair, and curious black horn like protrusions on either side her head, she interested him the most. Clearly artificial with grayish skin and balled joint, her features both alien and alluring at the same time. She wore a simple black jumpsuit under her apron that accentuated her slim body.

Hi's and greeting were all exchanged between the four when- Wait... there were 3 Jenny's?

"Er... yeah," Angel looked abashed.

"The HR P'Orc was too retarded to realize that throwing all three of them with the same name in the same department might be a problem."

"It's ok Ma'am," Matt said with a smile, we'll figure things out.

Angel stared at him for a moment before asking,

"Matt, could you give me a few moments with the girls?"

"Sure," He said with an even bigger smile.

Snapping her fingers she gestured for the three girls to follow her. After they walked a few feet away Angel turned to face them. Dropping her own fake smile, she turned deadly serious.

"Alright, listen up robo bitches. This poor bastard, I mean kid, is young, inexperienced, smells like a damn virgin and is pretty much rape bait around here. Your job is to keep our rape happy customers AND rape happy sluts of associates off his dick, got it? No rape, no molesting, just keep him safe, got it?"

All three silently nodded at her. Angel took a moment to glare at each of them before satisfied. Fuck it, she thought, it was the end of her shift anyway. Mikaela, the other ASM, was here already to relieve her. Anon was at home cooking breakfast, hopefully wearing nothing but his kiss the cook apron. A slight, dreamy grin spread across her lips as she walked away.

As all three Jenny's watched Angel leave, Jenny the Living Doll finally spoke up,

"Whatever bitch."

The other two Jenny's turned to stare at her.

"What? Ever since she's turned succubutt, she's been an even bigger cunt then before."

"What about him?" Asked Jenny the Golem, referring to Matt as he stared at all the different sex toys, a heavy red blush spreading on his face. The three of them turned to consider their newest Department Head.

"I say we do what she says, keep him safe, but he's ours. This is our chance girls, a man... well boy, but a steady supply of spirit energy and head pats we can't let this go to waste." Said the Living Doll.

The other two nodded in agreement before Jenny the Automaton finally spoke.

"I request to be first to register with him."

"Damn, Circuits, just say you're horny." Joked the doll.

"Negative, authentication registration is required for recognition of new command structure. Furthermore, collected data suggests he is attracted to me the most as he looked at me for 15.23 seconds longer during introductions. I am the most logical choice for his recruitment into our collective."

Jenny the Golem simply nodded going along with her silicon sisters assessment, while the living doll was about to call bullshit when she stopped herself. The damn Automaton was rarely wrong on things like that. With all her calculations, she made the three of them a killing on the stock market with money from their shared account.

"Psh, fine, I'll take sloppy seconds. Bricks, you're third, does that work?"

"Yes." Simply said Jenny the Golem.

"Alright, now that we got all this figured out let's go properly introduce ourselves to our new man, ladies." Jenny the Living Doll said as she took the lead toward Matt that was now holding up the 60" Big Mambo no.5 dildo.

*************************************

The three introduced him to the department, the aisles, products and so on. To say Matt was uncomfortable around all the sex toys was an understatement, but it was the best job he could get and he desperately needed the money.

Pushing aside his embarrassment, he listened intently to Jenny the automaton explain the differences in the vibrators, their RPM's, charge capacity and so on. Matt tried to reason it was kinda like his mechanics class in high school... except with sex...

It didn't help matters that Matt found himself attracted to each of the girls. Wait, they did count as girls, right? Well they looked like girls, kinda. They talked like girls, well...sorta. They were all cute in one way or the other and seemed to have their own quirks just like real girls. After a few moments, Matt decided that girls was the correct term to use.

Jenny the Automaton first caught his attention. Platinum hair, striking blue eyes and curiously greyish skin, she was the most exotic and beautiful girl he had ever seen. Sadly, even he knew going out with subordinates was a no no, though.

Well he wasn't there for a date anyway...

***************************************

That night, Matt stared into the pantry. 3 cans of soup, a couple of pieces of bread, some peanut butter, little bit of jelly and... that was it. How could he even hope to make this work, he thought miserably. Payday wasn't until next week.

Sighing, he took a can of soup out and put it in a bowl to microwave for his sisters dinner.

"Matt, is dinner ready? I'm so hungry!" Called his little sister Lucy.

"Yeah, Lucy, it's cooking," Matt called.

A knock on the door startled him. Who could that be this time of night?

Opening the door, he saw that it was Jenny the Automaton standing there wearing her form-fitting black jumpsuit from earlier.

"Jenny? What are you doing here?"

"Department Head Matt, I must request your assistance." She said bluntly.

"Uh, just call me Matt and ok, but its a little late..."

"This will not take long, but privacy is preferred, may I enter your domicile?"

"Sure," he sighed as he made way for the Automaton. I guess this is what being a supervisor is all about, he thought gloomily.

As she passed, he glanced down, her jumpsuit accentuated her ass perfectly, causing him some very unsuperviserly feelings.

"Matt, who is that?" Lucy said as she peered at Jenny from around her door.

"Her name is Jenny, she's... a friend from work. Jenny this is my sister Lucy, Lucy this is Jenny." Matt answered as he made introductions.

"You cohabitat with a sibling? This will be problematic." Jenny said as she looked to Matt.

"You look weird..." Lucy said staring at Jenny as she slowly crept out of hiding.

"LUCY! That is not how we talk to guests!" Matt admonished his sister.

"It is fine," Jenny said turning to smile at the child. She knelt down to be at Lucy's level.

"I am an Automaton, an artificial life form. I may be different from you, but I do wish to be your friend.

"Really?" Lucy asked, warming to her.

"Yes, my kind are actually programmed to protect children and animals."

"That's neat," Lucy said as she approached the machine.

"Can I touch you?" She asked shyly.

"Lucy, this is not how we treat guests..." Matt warned.

"It is acceptable, she is simply curious." Said Jenny looking over to Matt, still smiling.

As Lucy touched and explored Jenny's face, Matt frowned, he didn't like her doing that, but if Jenny was fine with it, he would allow it.

"Ok, that's enough, Lucy. Jenny came here because she has to talk to your big bro about something, could you give us a moment please?"

"Ooook," Lucy said dejected as she left to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry about that." Matt apologized.

"I was not aware your sister cohabited with you, where are your procreators?" She asked directly.

"Uh, that's a long story." he began when a scream and crash from the kitchen stopped him dead.

Running, he saw in horror Lucy crying while clutching her hands over a broken bowl of soup.

"It hurts!!" She wailed.

"What happened?!" He demanded as he took her hands to look. They were an ugly beat red and burned from what he could tell.

"I-I was h-hungry I just wwwwanted the soooooup!" She cried.

"Allow me," came Jenny's voice as she strode up behind him. Hearing a series of clicks and whirls, Matt looked over to see her hand had become something that looked like a flashlight.

"What are you-" He began as a pale blue light shined from it, bathing Lucy's hands. After a moment, the light switched off to reveal they had been completely healed.

"How is that possible..." He mumbled in awe.

"I am equipped with a dermal regenerator," She said simply as she transformed her hand back to normal.

"Her hands will be tender for a time but they are completely healed."

With the pain gone, Lucy stopped crying. Matt gently picked her up and set her on a chair.

"Are you ok?" He asked. Lucy sniffled and nodded.

"Thank you, for healing my sister... I can't thank you enough..." He said, voice rough with emotion, while turning to the Automaton. She had been watching the the interaction with interest.

"I was just following my programming."

"Still... thank you..." He said with a small smile.

"You are welcome," She replied, returning his smile.

Matt took another can of soup from the pantry and warmed it, only this time taking it out of the microwave himself and spoon fed Lucy to ensure no more accidents. Jenny seemed to watched the entire scene with the same intent interest as if studying him. Later, after he cleaned up everything, he was able to put the 10-year-old to bed and finally relax.

Jenny had taken a seat on an ancient looking brown leather sofa in the small living room. Collapsing down next to her, he signed in relief.

"Query, you are Lucy's sole caretaker?" She asked him.

"Yeah," He said gruffly staring blankly at the turned off TV in front of him.

"Where are her procreators?"

He sighed and took a breath,

"Well good old dad was never really in the picture. Mom raised Lucy and I on her own. Couple years ago I get called into the office in school. They told me my moms in the hospital. I get there, they tell me she's got stage 4 cancer and probably won't last the year..."

Looking over at her, Matt saw she was still watching him. Looking down at the floor he continued.

"After that, well, it was pretty much the worst year of my life. I barely managed to finish high school, tried to go to college, that didn't work out because I had to take care of things at home. In the end, she lasted a little more than a year. I had to bury her, try to explain everything to Lucy as best I could. We don't have any other relatives around, so I managed to get this apartment with what was left from her bank account and what I could sell... been trying my best ever since."

Matt tried his best to keep the tears in. He didn't want to cry in front of her. He just wanted this day to end. Jenny moved closer and embraced him, it felt like such an odd gesture coming from what seemed like a machine, but he didn't question it. He felt himself relaxing into her hug and breathed in her scent. He expected her to smell like oil or lubricants, but was surprised to find the comforting scent of lilac. He breathed deeper her scent and felt himself becoming more at ease.

"You find me attractive." She said suddenly.

Pulling out of her embrace, he stared at her, his face growing red.

"What do you mean?" He asked. How could she know? He asked himself frantically. It was only his first day on the job and this had to happen?!

"You stare at me longer than others, and when you do your heart beat increases as well as body temperature. Also, when I came in earlier, you stared at my posterior."

Matt could feel his body betray him with a deep blush. He had never been so embarrassed in his whole life. Here was a beautiful robot girl in his living room basically calling him out for having the hots for her.

"Your behavior is acceptable."

Wait, what?

"Now that your sibling is dormant, I may complete my mission, although I must modify it due to new parameters."

"What the hell are you tal-" He began, but Jenny moved quickly and straddled Matt. He felt an odd electrical current travel from her fingers to him as she held him down.

"Upon analysis from touching you and your sister; you are both suffering from minor malnutrition. You more then her. Checking records, your bank account is over withdrawn . Your food storage is also nearly depleted. You and your sister cannot hope to continue optimal operating efficiency at current conditions."

She paused to allow him to contemplate what was just said. She saw with curiosity his continued shocked and distressed expression and notated it before continuing,

"As a representative of the others, I extend an offer to you. The other Jenny units and I have formed a cooperative unit, you would greatly benefit from fully joining us. We would be able to provide you with nutritional supplements, monetary support and even labor assistance. You would only need to provide us with your available spirit energy and,"

The Automaton stopped and seemed to redden, "your affection..."

"Am I really that sad?" Matt said after the shock of hearing the machines brutal truth. He started to weep, the past couple of years of stress and now this had finally brought him to his breaking point. Watching his mom die, taking care of the funeral, his sister, trying his damnest to keep himself together and now he couldn't even take care of the last bit of family that he had. Now he had to survive off the charity of... them. He really was pathetic.

"Why do you cry?" Jenny asked confused.

"I'm such a loser, I can't take care of my sister, myself. I try so damn hard but at the end I'm just a failure."

Jenny reached over and cupped his face with her hands. Her neutral expression seemed to soften with concern and the contact with him seemed to focus his attention back to her.

"You are not. Current parameters prove that you are not at fault for your situation. You have tried the best you can with your available resources; your situation was unavoidable. The pro-offered arrangement is beneficial for all parties. You have done an admirable job in caretaking Lucy, but you have reached the limit of your abilities. You need our assistance. Besides,"

She paused as if embarrassed by what she was about to say,

"Have I become that undesirable to you because of what I have offered?"

"N-no just wish things were different." He sniffled as he looked away in shame.

"Circumstances aside, your situation will improve with us, you will be happy, I have already calculated it." Jenny said with a certain degree of smugness. She then turned his head towards her and gently kissed him.

Matt had never felt more vulnerable in his entire life, sadness, self-hatred and depression filled him, yet this mechanical angel offered and promised him happiness. All he had to say is yes. Maybe this really was for the best. In the last year of high school, he once asked one of his teachers what it meant to be an adult. Putting others needs before your own was what he got told. He had to take care of Lucy now, maybe this was what it really meant to be an adult.

He broke the Automatons kiss and nodded saying, "Ok, I'll join."

Jenny felt a proud rush flood through her circuits. Kissing him again, she contemplated that things were progressing as she had expected. Now for the next stage, she activated her vibration function where her lower abdomen was. She knew it would stimulate him for what she came to accomplish.

Bonodono
Bonodono
163 Followers