The Home Improver Store Ch. 06

Story Info
The electrical DH works to get her groove back.
6.3k words
4.81
6.1k
7

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 03/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bonodono
Bonodono
163 Followers

Authors Note: From Bob the Lawyer- People, places and events are all fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Any resembles are purely coincidental and unintentional.

*****

"Yeah... that's right you down stock those light switches..." Breathed Karem to herself as she watched her prey. Hiding behind an endcap, the Raiju spied on her own associate as he began to fill the shelf.

Karem was not only one the newest supervisors, she was also one of the youngest at 20 years old. It was a promotion she had badly needed, as being a single mother wasn't exactly the easiest to pull off financially. Being newly promoted came with its fair share of difficulties but she was more concerned with a personal one at the moment.

"Hey... what are you doing?" Whispered a voice behind her.

Karem let out a surprised squeak as she weakly discharged small sparks around her. Turning, she found that her friend and fellow co-worker, Diana the Cheshire Cat, had snuck up on her.

"Damn bitch, what's up with you?" Diana said jokingly.

"Oh nothin, just checking out a potential someone," Karem replied, giving her a quick hug as she peaked around the corner to see if he had heard anything. Thankfully, the oblivious associate was still downstocking.

"Hashtag: Creeper." Diana remarked jutting out her hip, "Come on chick, let's go to lunch!"

********

In the break room, the two unpacked their lunches as they began to chat.

"How's Stacy?" Diana asked, referring to her friends cute 4-year-old kit, as she took out and opened a large container containing her favorite food.

"She's good, her hair's been such a pain though," Karem replied taking out a sandwich from her bag.

Stabbing a fried mouse with her fork, Diana pointed it at her friend,

"So spill it, why were you all creepin on that guy?"

"Well, you know I've been kinda on this dry spell since Darnel and I split," Karem began.

"You mean since you dumped his abusive ass." Diana interrupted. Diana always hated her friends boyfriend. Over a year ago, when she found out that he had been hitting her as well as other shit, she pleaded with Karem to dump him, if not for her, then for Stacy. Luckily, Karem agreed and with her help, managed to secretly move into an apartment across town and get a new job.

"Well, yeah, but anyway I've been trying to get my groove back but I haven't had any luck until I saw this."

Taking out a magazine, she laid it on the table for Diana to see.

"Sexmo? Really? You still read that high schooler trash mag?"

"Just look, please!" Karem begged as she pointed to the cover.

"Fiiiine," Diana rolled her eyes as she peered down,

"5 easy steps to get your fur silky smooth?" She asked intrigued.

"Below that!"

"Top musts in a man to fuck to get your groove back..."

"Exactly! And he meets 4 of them needed to make it happen!" Karem exclaimed.

"Seriously?" Diana asked in disbelief, biting into crunchy, deep-fried mousey goodness.

Holding up her hand, she listed off the musts with her fingers.

"Ok, so one; he works for me, means we'll have this whole forbidden romance thing going on. Two; he's older- I checked his records he's like 10 years older than me. So, yeah, an older man. Three; I hear that he's a single dad too, so we have comparable backgrounds. And finally four; according to rumors, he's never had a Mamono, sooo I'd be the one to bust his cherry! When I'm done and got my groove back, this fuckin store won't need an electric company, they'll have me!" She proclaimed, chest heaving with excitement.

Diana eyed her friend, chewing slowly. Finally, when she swallowed, she pointed the empty fork back at Karem and said,

"You a crazy bitch."

*******

As Edward finished stocking the light switches, he looked around. For the past couple days he'd been getting the strangest feeling that he was being watched. Well, normally, it was not an unusual feeling working at the Home Improver Store. He got eye raped on a daily basis, but this had a different feel to it...

Shrugging it off, he supposed that he was just being paranoid. The day was going well enough after all, no harassment unlike yesterday when a Red Oni slapped him on the ass and called him Bob Vila. It wasn't his fault he tended to wear flannel when he worked, was a little thick and had a beard... wait maybe it was... Damn it...

His phones alarm stirred him from his musings. Lunch time! Looking around he wondered where his boss was. Working for the H.I.S. for a few years, he'd seen supervisors come and go. His current one though, just got promoted after only a year on the job. He really didn't care, being a supervisor seemed like a pain in the ass anyway. She seemed nice enough, a little young though, definitely bratty, but it seemed to add to her charm maybe?

In the break room he took out his lunch, a salad this time. He had will power! He wasn't going to Burger Queen and order a Double Flopper like last time. Although they were so damn good... NO! WILL POWER! Salad, YUM!

Stabbing at the greenery with his fork, he was surprised when a figure quickly slid into the chair in front of him. Looking up, he saw that it was his boss, Karem wearing a fuzzy red sweater that seemed to compliment the red streaks in her wavy, dark brown hair.

"Hi!" She said with a friendly grin.

"Karem, hi, um what can I do for you, ma'am?"

"Come on Edward, I told you not to call me ma'am, makes me feel old and I know I'm way younger than you!"

"Sorry ma- er Karem..." He said embarrassed as he looked down at his salad.

"Thats better! So hey, tonight I'm hosting this thing at my place, for the department. It's nothing big or crazy just a little get together and I was really, really hoping you could come?" She asked in a way that was somehow both sultry and pleading at the same time.

"I'll have to get someone to watch my daughter," He said thinking about it,

"Pleassssseeee," She pouted, evoking her bratty powers of cuteness.

"Ok. Yeah, I should be able to make it." Said Edward, smiling at her display.

A wide, semi-evil smile spread across Karem's face that would have made Diana proud.

"Excellent..."

"You know, the way you said that was really creepy." He said conversationally as he bit into a leaf of lettuce.

**********

Peering at all the liquor bottles in front of her, Karem began to take count.

"Let's see...vodka, whisky, brandy, tequila, rum, sake, absinthe, gin...da fuck? Moonshine... is this actual moonshine? Fucking Diana..."

Karem swore her friend had to be part Satyros with all the booze she had and usually drank. Being only 20, Karem technically couldn't buy liquor which was why she regularly relied on Diana for that. She just sometimes she went a bit... overboard... but it did work for what she wanted to accomplish that night. She had on a short, red silk kimono, no underwear of course , that accented her shapely legs and allowed a very nice amount of cleavage to be shown. Light jazz music played in the background to complete her trap.

"If all this doesnt get him, nothing will!" She grinned to herself.

A knock on the door interrupted her scheming. Opening it, she saw Edward dressed in his usual fair of jeans and a flannel shirt.

"Hey sorry if I'm late? I had a little troubling finding parking..." He trailed off as he stared at her kimono. Mission partially accomplished, Karem thought gleefully.

"Hey, um, the other guys, they all canceled so do you wanna just have a drink and chill?" She said as she pulled him inside.

Putting a red plastic cup filled with alcohol in his hand, she sat him down and took an opposite seat while grinning.

"Soooo," Karem began as she lounged seductively on the sofa in front of him, her cleavage dangerously displayed, "We never really had a chance to get to know each other, tell me about yourself."

Edward shrugged as he tried his best not to stare at her display. Clearing his throat, he said,

"Nothing too much to tell I guess. I'm a bit of a closet nerd, I like sci-fi, um I have a daughter, Sabrina... she's 4 and well pretty much the most important thing in my life..."

As Edward said that, his face fell slightly as if thinking something painful.

"Well what about your...wife? Girlfriend? Baby mama? I mean if you don't mind me asking?" Karem knew she was prying. The adult in her told her to stop being so rude. The brat in her told the adult to STFU and keep digging, she wanted details!

"Ah, um well... We didn't exactly have the best relationship. It was rocky, but I hoped we could work through things especially when we had Sabrina. In the end it just got worse, I donno maybe I changed? She changed? But she started saying things she knew that would make me feel like trash. Talking down to me. Then she started doing some scary stuff, dangerous things around Sabrina. I couldn't let it go on anymore so I took my daughter and got out. Managed to get a divorce and full custody. I got a little place over by work. My mom helps me out with bills and babysitting sometimes."

Edward chuckled sadly, "Guess I can really pick em huh?"

Looking over, Edward saw Karem had a strange expression on her face. While he spoke she had started listening intently to his words as he finished, she was no longer trying to be sexy and seductive.

"W-wow I'm... sorry." She said eyes misting.

"No, I'm the one that's sorry, I shouldn't have said all that. I know I killed the atmosphere, I don't really have any friends, it just felt nice to... talk to someone."

"I don't think I can do this..." Karem mumbled to herself, feeling depressed. His story echoed painfully similar to hers, it wasn't right to use him for her own gains.

"I know what you were planning."

"Huh?" She looked at him in surprise.

Smiling wiry he replied, "Its not hard to figure out Karem. Somehow, mysteriously, all the others didn't show up, the alcohol, low lights, jazz music playing, you wearing that... amazing...whatever it is. It's pretty easy to guess."

Looking down, Edward sighed, "Maybe I wanted the same, it's been... a long time, for everything, I guess. But stupid me killed things. I'm sorry..."

Depressed, he stood up to leave when Karem stopped him.

"Wait! It's not you. Would you like to listen to my story? I think you'll understand after."

"Sure," He nodded as he sat back down.

"A long time ago there was a girl named Karem. She was a happy little girl, but her parents weren't happy together, they fought all the time and never paid much attention to her. So Karem learned to take care of herself and grew up very quickly. In high school she discovered the wonders of sex and was honestly quite promiscuous. Then Karem met a guy that she thought was the one. He gave her the attention she craved. They had a beautiful baby together but he had a bad temper, he would drink and get angry at her for stupid reasons. He would hit her and kick her and..." Karem paused as she began to sob.

Edward rushed over to her and took her in his arms.

"It's ok, you don't have to continue...You're safe, ok? No ones gonna hurt you.." He whispered to her.

Sniffling she shook her head and said,

"No, I need to continue. He took her dignity, he took her self-worth. He even took away a Raijus most precious thing, her ability to use electricity. In the end she was nothing. Her best friend was able to help her and her daughter escape him. After a while Karem felt strong enough to maybe try again. To get with someone to get back what she had lost. That was why I invited you here, but when I heard your story... I couldn't... I couldn't use you like that..."

"I ... I didn't.. I'm so sorry Karem... no one deserves that, especially not you." Edward said softly as he began to cry as well.

"Jeeze, look at us," She laughed, "We're suppose to be having sex but instead we're crying in each other's arms!"

"We really are a pair huh," He said laughing with her,

"Hey, lets watch some TV? No expectations, just you, me and some stupid tv show?" He asked.

"That sounds really good," She sniffled while smiling.

"You really like red, huh?" Edward asked, changing the subject, as he sat down while glancing over to her kimono.

Taking a glance down at her clothing she smiled as she looked back up at him and admitted, "Its my favorite color."

As they sat next to each other watching late night TV, Karem rested her head on his shoulder. At first it felt nice, relaxing even but then Edward found himself becoming more and more restless. He could feel the heat coming from her, smell her perfume, even the softness of her body next to him. It had been many years since he was intimate with anyone, it was hard not to respond to such a beautiful girl next to him, his body ached to touch her. Glancing over, he could see Karem staring intently at the TV but could also feel her figiting slightly, as if restless herself.

Sensing that he was watching her, Karem turned her head. Their faces close, Edward decided to take the plunge.

"Can I ki-" Edward began to ask but was interrupted as Karem skipped the formalities and kissed him instead. Small currents danced and sparked around them as they kissed deeply.

"Wow..." Edward breathed as the kiss ended, "I've never felt anything like that..."

"You've never had a Raiju." Karem grinned. She didn't want to admit it, but she felt the same. Kisses with Darnel never made her spark like that before. There was something strange about the way her body reacted to his touch, like it craved for more...

"Do you wanna go to my room?" She asked quietly.

Edward nodded dumbly as they stood. Karem grasped his hand in hers and led the way.

Once inside her bedroom, she closed and locked the door. Edward suddenly became nervous it really had been a long time since he'd been intimate with anyone, he didn't want to disappoint her.

"Um, it's uh, been a while since..." He trailed off, unsure of himself.

Throwing her arms around his neck, Karem whispered into his ear, "Just do what comes natural," And bit his earlobe playfully.

Spinning around she wrapped herself in his arms, grinding her ass against his hardening member. Taking a condom out from seemingly no where she tucked it into the palm of his hand.

"A condom?" He asked confused.

"Just in case you need it."

"Do I?" He asked.

"Do you?" She answered seductively.

Grinning, he threw it away as he began to kiss her neck. Breathing deep her scent, he found her perfume intoxicating, making him even more aroused. Sucking her neck gently he reached inside her now open robe to cup her breasts. Finding her nipples with his fingers, he gently pinched them eliciting a gasp and a moan from her. Both could feel an electric current travel between them with each touch, further heightening their desires.

"You are way too good at this," She breathed.

"And you taste way too good," He replied back as he continued to worship her neck.

Breaking from his hold, she turned around and pushed him onto her bed.

"My turn," She said aggressively as she pulled off his clothes. Finding him fully hard and straining in the air, she licked her lips.

"Looks delicious," She purred as she took him into her mouth. Positioning his cock head to the roof of her mouth she put her tongue below it and let a small amount of her electricity flow between.

Edwards eyes bulged, never in his life had he felt something like that! Gripping the sheets, he let out a loud moan.

"Holy shit," He gasped.

"You like that?" She giggled, "I call that 'The Kar Battery'. I told you I was a bit promiscuous in High School, so I came up with some of my own special moves for fun."

"That was insane." He said as he tried to get a grip on himself, he did NOT want to cum from her just putting her mouth on his dick, no matter what kind of special move she just pulled.

As she continued to suck him, she refrained from using anymore special abilities, she didn't want him popping right away. It was odd however, the current she felt between her and him felt so different than anything before. It had an odd comfort to it, like something that she never knew was missing, suddenly was returned to her.

Reaching down, Edward caressed and played with her hair. The gentle gesture confused Karem, she was used to her past partner being so rough and demanding. He was neither and seemed almost...loving?

"Do you mind if I lick you?" Edward asked gently.

Releasing him from her mouth, she gave a puzzled look and said,

"You want to lick me? Most guys don't like doing that..."

Pushing her onto her back, he replied, "I'm not like most guys," as he dove his tongue deep into her dripping pussy. Hungrily lapping her juice and sucking her clit, Karem was soon moaning loudly under his assault. Edward found her nectar delicious, it was unlike anything he had ever tasted, sour but with a hint of sweet. He was rapidly growing addicted with every lick. Grabbing his head, Karem pushed his face against her sobbing quim in lust.

"Holy Maou I think I'm gonna... I'm gonna-" Karem let out a throaty growl as she squirted into Edward's thirsty mouth. Bolts of electricity shot out from her, electrifying all around the intimate pair. As Karem slowly came down from her orgasmic high, she could see sparks flashing in her eyes. Realizing that he was still lapping her spendings, she shuddered then lightly smacked him on the shoulder and breathed,

"How the fuck did you do that to me? No guy has done that to me..."

Pausing, he looked up, met her eye and smiled,

"Maybe I'm not just any guy." He said smugly.

"I classify anyone who can make me squirt as dangerous and you sir, are dangerous." She said as she peered down at him between her legs.

"Glad to know," Edward replied as he crawled up to kiss her.

Hungrily meeting his lips, Karem enjoyed her own taste on him as their tongues played in each others mouth.

Crawling up further, Edward positioned himself between her legs. Still kissing, he slid into her drenched slit. As he pounded away at her hungry pussy, Karem found that she was now very well charged. Mischievously, she reached up and took each of his nipples in her fingers and sent a jolt through.

"Fuck!" He moaned as he came inside her suddenly from the intense pleasure.

"Ohh someone likes their nipples played with," Karem remarked playfully.

"You're gonna pay for that," Edward laughed as he began to thrust into her again.

"Wow, you're still hard?"

"Something about you... I can't explain it, I feel like I can go forever..." Edward mumbled as he continued his fucking.

"I know what you mean..." She said tenderly, grabbing his sides Karem pulled her weight sideways and flipped her lover below her.

"But it's my turn to be on top," She grinned as she looked down at him. Grinding her soaked pussy into his crouch, she groaned in pleasure as he reached up to capture her nipples in his fingers again.

Throughout the night as they made love, their bodies responded to each other in a way that neither of them could understand. Every touch, caress, penetration, and kiss caused them more pleasure than with any other partner they had ever known.

Late into the night/ early morning while they rested after another round, Edward held Karem in his arms. She had never felt so safe and secure in all her life. She didn't want to give this up, she couldn't. Ideas formed in her head but she wanted to know something first. Turning, she gave him a small kiss and asked,

"I was your first, huh?"

"Ugh, why is that such a thing with you guys?" He groaned.

"I was, wasn't I? I knew it!!" She exclaimed as she kicked her feet up and down on the bed like a little kid.

"Yes, yes, you brat," Edward sighed, "Congrats on being my first Mamono."

"Mmmm" She hummed, entirely pleased with herself. Karem turned suddenly to him, grabbing his hands in hers, she said,

Bonodono
Bonodono
163 Followers
12