The Homecoming

Story Info
Husband welcomes wife home in the best way.
1.9k words
4.41
23.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her get out of her car and get her overnight bag from the back seat. Damn, he had missed her. Even though it had only been two days since he had seen her, it was far too long to be separated from the beautiful woman who was coming home to him. Her smile was his morning sun and her soft, sensuous body warmed his dreams. He smiled as he watched her from the kitchen window. He had spent the whole day getting ready for her return. The sheets on their bed were fresh and crisp, dinner was ready for him to serve, and he had everything ready for her bath, an evening ritual he knew she treasured.

She swung her arms joyfully as she walked, so glad to be home! Her smiling eyes greeted the house as she approached the front door. She had always told him their home was where her heart lived, always with him even when she was away.

Her key turned in the door, and he could hear her footsteps as she stepped into the house. He knew she did not expect him to be home yet, as he had been working late every evening for weeks. The anticipation of her surprised smile gave him a warm glow. He heard her set her bag on the floor and close the front door. He began walking toward the living room, knowing her routine.

She hung her coat in the closet and shut the door, then turned and bumped right into him. He reached out to steady her, then took her into his arms and kissed her. She kissed him back warmly, her body pressing eagerly against him. He pulled her tightly to him and buried his face in her neck. He breathed deeply, as if drawing in her life's essence with each breath. She smelled so sweet, the scent of her own skin combining with her perfume to make a heady aroma that was like a drug to him. He could feel himself beginning to swell. The feel of her curves pressed against him like that was so arousing. He knew he could have her now if he wanted, but he wanted to make tonight different. He wanted to take his time and show her how much he loved her, cherished her. He pulled away from her and took her by the hand. "Come," he said, "I have a surprise for you."

Her heart thrilled as she turned and bumped into him. She had thought she would be coming home to an empty house, and was so happy he was there to greet her. Every minute they were apart was another minute she felt incomplete. She leaned into him as they kissed, feeling the warmth of arousal coursing through her body. It was always like that when he kissed her that way, her heart full of love and her senses reeling with desire.

They walked into the kitchen with their arms around each other. She inhaled deeply. "It smells wonderful!" she exclaimed. "I was surprised to find you home at all, and now this!" She peeked into the covered dishes. He had prepared her favorite meal. He was always so thoughtful. She couldn't wait to find out what else he might have in store for her.

He pulled out her chair and settled her at the table. He unfolded her napkin with a flourish and laid it across her lap. "Would Madame like to see the wine list?" he asked with a teasing smile as he poured her a glass of milk. She laughed. She never drank wine, and always liked to have milk with her dinner. He delighted in knowing all her habits and rituals. He had made it his life's ambition to know everything about her. After their meal, he took her upstairs and ran her bath while she brushed her long dark hair and pinned it up. He left her to enjoy her soak while he cleaned up the kitchen.

He could hear her humming softly when he returned upstairs, and knew she was shaving her legs. He wasn't sure she even realized she did that, though she did it every time. He wondered what she was thinking that made her hum while she shaved. He liked to think perhaps it was knowing how the smooth feel of her long legs excited him when she wrapped them around him. He lit the many candles he had placed around the bedroom as he heard her get out of the bathtub, and flipped off the lights. She looked around as she stepped into the room. "How lovely!" she said.

"Yes, you are." he answered as he gazed at her, wrapped only in a towel, her skin slightly pink from the heat of the water. She had daubed on more perfume before she returned to him, and as he stepped toward her it drifted to his nostrils like a magical mist, enchanting him, arousing him. She closed the distance between them quickly and wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her body close to him once more. He took the pins from her hair and tangled his fingers through it as it fell, watching the way it shone in the candlelight.

He kissed her gently, softly dragging his lips across her neck and shoulders. She made that little purring sound, not quite a moan, in the back of her throat. He knew she was responding to the hardness pressed against her belly. Their passion for each other always lay just under the surface, smoldering, waiting for the slightest spark to burst into a flame that demanded to be fed. She stepped back enough to unbutton his shirt, and slid her hands over his chest, her fingers playing in his light covering of chest hair, his nipples hardening at her touch. He unfastened his pants and let them fall around his ankles, his stiffness springing up. Her breath caught in her throat as her eyes fell below his waist. He was so hard already! She could see a little drop of fluid leaking from him, and she reached out and rubbed in around the velvety head of his cock. She raised her head and their eyes met. They stood for a long moment, their eyes locked together, their gaze a molten flow passing between them.

He tugged at her towel as he kicked off his pants, and it fell to the floor, exposing her exquisite body to his view. He sucked in his breath at the beauty of her; her perfect breasts, nipples taut with desire, her waist curving over her hips to those delicious thighs. At the center of it all, her perfectly shaved mound, with just a small strip of dark hair above her succulent slit. He hugged her to him fiercely, barely controlling his lust for her. He wanted to fall to his knees and press his mouth to her, to slide his tongue between her legs and taste her sweet wetness, but he restrained himself. He would wait.

He led her to the bed and had her lie down on her stomach, making sure she was comfortable. He got some of the oil he had purchased just for this occasion. He had chosen unscented oil so it would not interfere with her own heavenly fragrance. He warmed a little of the oil in his hands and began rubbing it into her back and shoulders. He could feel her muscles relax under his hands. He massaged her shoulders and back, then slid his hands quickly over her fabulous ass. He loved the curve of her ass, but dared not linger there now. It was too tempting. He began rubbing the oil into her smooth, freshly shaved legs. They felt so good he was tempted to slide his hands right up between her legs and... he shook his head a little and helped her turn over onto her back. This time he began at her feet, rubbing every one of her red-painted toes, her feet, and the front of her legs. By the time he reached her stomach he was aflame with his yearning to be inside her. His cock was swollen, aching to feel the moist depths of her.

His hands lingered on her stomach only a moment. Her breasts were too near, too taut and aroused to be ignored. He cupped her breasts in both hands, gently squeezing her nipples, rolling their hardness around between his fingers and thumbs.

She moaned and pushed up against him. She was so ready for him. She could feel the moisture leaking between her legs. The feeling of his hands squeezing her breasts made her inner muscles contract, longing for his hardness to fill her. He knew her body so well, knew all the ways to touch her and make her tremble. Their lovemaking was always so sweet. She loved him with every fiber of her being, and his love for her was her life's sweetest reward.

He moved up and kissed her soft, parted lips. She acknowledged his tongue with her own, winding it around in his mouth. He crushed her mouth to him and growled his need for her. She responded by arching her back toward him, her body inviting him in.

He lowered himself over her and slowly, so slowly, parted her moist, petal soft lips with his stiffness. He slid his cock down to the entrance of her pussy, holding back for a moment when she tried to pull him in, then began easing into her an inch at a time until he was buried deep within her warmth. He pulled back out and paused, then buried himself in her again, all at once. Again and again he thrust himself into her, causing her to gasp and moan her pleasure. A slight change in her rhythm signaled him that she was ready to cum. He pressed himself more closely to her and began rocking back and forth against her clit, his cock as deep inside her tightening walls as he could get.

She was awash with the feeling of him within her, rolling on the sea of their ecstasy. She could see his arm muscles straining through her half-closed eyes as he rose and fell into her. She could see him disappearing inside her as she rose to meet his thrusts. It was so erotic, they fit together so well, each of their bodies a perfect match for the other. She began making each stroke take just a little longer, pressing her clit against him, and he lowered himself onto her. It was only seconds before she felt the sensations swelling in her. Her orgasm exploded within her like a ball of fire, racing through her. Her whole body contracted around him, and she kept rocking against him, not wanting it to stop.

He had thought he could hold out, but the pressure her inner muscles were exerting on him was too much, and his engorged cock was screaming for release. The thunder that raged through his veins as he came was more than even his strong arms could stand. He collapsed onto her, spasms racking his body.

As soon as he regained control of his muscles he moved beside her and she rolled into his arms. They looked into each other's eyes, their souls connected, in perfect tune with one another. He reached up and traced down the side of her face and across her lips with his finger. "I love you," he whispered, his eyes wide with the fullness of his love for her.

"I love you," she sighed back at him, the warmth of her love for him radiating from her whole body.

He pulled her closer to him and she nestled her head on his shoulder, wrapping an arm and leg over him. He listened as her breathing slowed and she fell asleep. He smiled, still aglow with their lovemaking, and drifted off to dream...