The Homecoming Dance

Story Info
Sara makes quite a hit at the Homecoming Dance.
3.5k words
4.06
62.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don’t what the girls wore to the big dances at your college or even if you went to college, but at our university they wore these very long tight gowns that resembled nothing less than a cross between a cotillion gown and a lounge singer’s outfit.

Mwahaha! And besides appearing tacky as all get out, they were no good to dance in, not even a slow dance, because of the aforementioned tightness or they were too big around. Remember that black dress I wore way back at my birthday party? Well, that’s what I wore. Of course, since I had grown a little taller since my birthday and weighed more (in proportion to my height), the dress was shorter and tighter and, of course, it goes without saying that I looked very hot in it.

I actually shouldn’t have been allowed to attend, since it was an unwritten rule at our university that freshmen didn’t appear at any of the formal dances. By the way, when I successfully ran for the office of senior class president, somebody wanted me to write down all the unwritten rules for him. I told him if I did that, then they wouldn’t be unwritten. He didn’t get it. Mwahaha! What a dummy. Anyway that’s a story for another time. As I was saying, I shouldn’t have been allowed to attend the dance although, with the power that Eric had, he was able to swing it quite easily.

I think the homecoming dance began at eight o’clock and we arrived a little before nine. You know us, fashionably late – haha! Actually I had a difficult time getting ready, due to our activities of the afternoon. Eric’s such a sweetheart, he just waited patiently downstairs letting my father bore him to death. Of course, look at his payoff – me!

We finally get there and get inside the gym. Romantic, ain’t it? Big dance in the gym, where you still smell the left over body odors from years past. It was of course supposed to be held in a different hall built for dances, but it was under some sort of construction. By the way, for all you people who don’t understand what a homecoming dance is – tough shit!

Of course, as soon as Eric walks in, the whole place stops drop dead still and then explodes in a cacophony of applause, screaming, and shouting for the win over our bitterest rivals. I’ll tell ya this too, Eric was ‘so’ cool. He just played it off, as if it were all a minor annoyance. Although I realized that inside he was digging the shit out of it.

In the midst of it, he leaned over to me so I could hear him, because it had remained very noisy and declared in his most sincere voice, “They’re wrong, you know. You’re the real hero of the game, we wouldn’t have won it without you.”

I know, I know, I’m an idiot, but it made me tingle all the way down to the soles of my feet when he said that.

When things began to return to normal, I realized they once again had hired a lame-o band for the dance. I don’t what kind of bands your college hired for dances, but ours always hired some group of old guys from someplace like the Elks, or tigers or some animal. And they always had some guy that played the accordion. Can you believe it? The accordion! And they always thought they were ‘so’ hip, if they played something like ‘Raindrops keep falling on my head.’ Mwahaha! Lame, I’m telling ya.

Eric, of course, had to make his little rounds of saying hello to certain people, starting with the coaches and their wives, some of the alumni, and such and therefore had to leave me on my own for a little while. Normally that would be fine, because a lot of guys would use the opportunity to hit on me or I would spend the time talking with my friends, but this dance was different. All the guys had dates and they dare not leave their side to go rap with me and I didn’t know most of the girls there, because they were all upperclassmen.

I was just standing there by the sidelines, minding my own business, and waiting for Eric, when I suddenly hear spoken in a very snotty tone, “Well, if it isn’t ‘little’ Sara. What are ‘you’ doing here, Sara?”

I turned in the semi-darkness and glimpsed my accuser. It was Muffy Hamilton, or Misty, or Missy; you know one of the M names, whose fathers’ are always attorneys, or doctors, or CPA’s, or CEO’s.

I answered, “I’m attending the dance, M----, the same as you.” I always slurred her name, so as to not be caught out that I didn’t remember it. She became very snotty, if she discovered you didn’t remember her name, and personally I wasn’t looking for any trouble – not on tonight of all nights.

She then answered me, “You may be here at the dance, but you’re certainly ‘not’ the same as I.”

‘Thank God for small favors,’ I thought to myself. She then turned to her little entourage of sycophants that followed her everywhere the way feeder fish follow sharks and they appropriately tittered at her latest lame attempt at a witticism.

Muffy, Misty, or Missy returned her attention to me and, as she looked my outfit up and down, I thought, ‘Oh Christ, here it comes!’

Now you have to understand right off, her gown was one of most horrific formal gowns I had even seen. It was some kind of horrid shade of pink, that combined with her long red hair, was completely wrong for her. That pink bounced off her skin tones making it look, as if she were going to stroke out at any second, although maybe she was going to, I don’t know. The top of the gown looked like the top of a ballet outfit and had sparkles on it. Haha! Honest to God, it had sparkles all over it, and the bottom of the gown flared way out, as though it had a bustle beneath it. It didn’t as it turned out, but I’m getting ahead of myself.

Muffy, Misty, or Missy announces for all in the vicinity to hear, “It’s ‘too’ bad Sara, that you couldn’t afford anything to wear to the dance.”

Ok, that did it, as far as I was concerned! It was ok to dis my dress, but not to indicate that I was some kind of poor urchin child for all to hear. Consequently I responded, “Oh M---, how lucky you are. Did they have a sale of some of the outfits used in ‘Gone with the Wind?’ Mwahaha!”

‘That ought to fix her,’ I thought.

She turned bright red from anger and glared at her companions, when the empty headed twits got confused and tittered at the wrong time. Losing her thin veneer of civilized behavior altogether, she snapped at me, “Listen here you little cunt. I’ll wipe the floor with that rag you’re wearing.”

Luckily before I could respond, Eric magically appeared at my elbow; apparently drawn by the negative vibrations that were being emanated. “Good evening, Ms. Hamilton,” Eric suavely intoned, while slightly bowing. Goddamn it! He didn’t use her first name. I still didn’t know what it was. The bitch actually blushed at my lover’s attention to her. ‘Aha!’ I thought. ‘Hands off, bitch!’

“We’ll just be going,” Eric explained, as he took me by the elbow and steered me away from the dangerous reef I had almost rammed myself on. “Sara, what the heck are you doing?” he whispered to me, as we moved out on to the dance floor.

That was Eric’s version of confronting me. He was ‘so’ sweet. I said in a totally innocent voice, “What do you mean, lover?”

He wasn’t falling for that, but he knew better than to argue with me. I’m like a dog with a bone in an argument. I just won’t let go, haha. Eric led me out on to the dance floor and we began slow dancing to the band’s version of – get this – ‘Roll Me Over in the Clover.” Pathetic, but I could have used a roll from my lover just about then, let me tell you. The next thing I know somebody had asked Muffy, Misty, and Missy to dance and they’re out there too.

The next thing I know that bitch is giving me the hip, as they swirled by us. She knocked me into Eric, who recognizing what happened, suggested, “Just let it go, Sara. We don’t need any trouble.”

And he steered us away from them, or so he thought, but a minute later she did it again. Eric could see me becoming flush from anger, and he suggested we sit this one out. But you know – the best laid plans and mice and men, etc.

As we were crossing the floor to leave, she (lets just call her Muffy) bumped into me one more time and this one was the worst. It sent me sprawling onto my face on the gym floor with my entire bare backside on display, as my short dress had flown up. As my legs were laying sprawled my entire pussy was on display from behind.

“Mwa ha!” Muffy laughed her big horse laugh. “The dumb bitch can’t afford underwear.”

Now Eric had more than enough sense to back away, because he realized he wasn’t going to talk me out of this one. I slowly regained my feet, giving myself time to get my breath back and to calm down a little. It really doesn’t do to enter a fight too over amped with anger.

The dancers in the immediate vicinity had cleared a large circle. Nobody else was paying the slightest bit of attention to us. They probably thought it was a special kind of dance. It was in a way, because I stared at Muffy with my most menacing look and declared, “Let’s dance.”

I’ll say this for her; she was game to go, but then again she probably did think she could whip my ass. She stood at least four inches taller then me and had an extra twenty pounds weight advantage. But she was wearing her high heels, while I had already kicked mine off to the side.

Muffy replied, “I’m gonna kill ya, you cunt.”

“Come on,” I indicated, motioning with my hands.

Muffy was indeed smarter than most of the girls I fought. She did nothing risky and moved slowly, but purposely; although it didn’t matter in the long run, because I was just so much faster than she was. She stepped inside and attempted to grab me in a headlock, which, I’m sure with her height and strength, she could have inflicted great pain on me with.

I slipped it easily and reached down and clutched the waistband of her full skirt and pulled it down and off her in one sweep. Man, you should have heard her scream then. I assumed she would be wearing about twenty petticoats, but no way. All she was wearing below the waist beneath her gown was a very thin thong. And guess what? She had a hot figure, I was amazed and she had a few random strands of red pubic hair peeking out from the thong. I loved that!

Of course, once I ripped off the bottom half of her gown, Muffy became completely insane and lost all emotional and physical balance. She started screaming at me, while she insanely charged me.

I sidestepped her the way a matador would a bull and whipped off her top as she ran by. And that’s when I got my second surprise. She was wearing some weird sort of wrap around her breasts, which almost flattened them completely. Apparently she had huge breasts and wasn’t happy with them or something. I don’t know, some chicks are strange like that.

When I pulled her top off her, she stumbled and fell hard on to the gym floor. I quickly leaned down and relieved her of the rest of her clothing, including her high heel shoes! When she pulled herself to her feet and realized she was standing stark naked at the home coming dance, I think her mind snapped. She began screaming at the top of her lungs and ran off wildly out of the gym and into the hallway.

‘Oh no, you don’t,’ I thought. ‘You’re not getting off that easily.’

And I took off sprinting after her. Once I reached the corridor, I saw her already at the far end and still running wildly. I realized I would never catch her in the tight dress I was wearing, so I whipped it off. I took off after her again, this time I was totally naked and able to run much faster.

I fully expected about half the dance crowd to be following us soon, but what happened was Eric stopped them by blocking the door and quietly suggesting to let us work it out for ourselves. What a man my lover was; the quarterback for the unbeaten football team, a straight A student, that he earned with hard work and study, the respect of his peers and of course – me!

As I pounded along behind Muffy, I suddenly realized that I had been fooled by her traveling with her little group of stooges into not realizing she hadn’t come with a date. No one had asked her! Of course I immediately felt sorry for her and, as is my way, my anger just evaporated as water returns to the sky. I continued to run after her, but I had a different agenda in mind now.

Muffy suddenly veered right into the coach’s lounge, I was uncertain as to why. I didn’t know if she was hoping to fool me, just couldn’t run any further or was just ready to fight. I followed right behind her and there she stood waiting for me – legs spread wide and her hands on her hips! She looked gorgeous. Gasping for breath, flushed with her recent efforts, she had huge breasts, a narrow waist and her red haired pubic thatch looked wild and overgrown. Muffy, indeed!

Muffy exclaimed with some shock in her voice, “Sara, where are your clothes?”

“Right here,” I explained, as I threw my dress over on a table.

I advanced on her as Muffy attempted to take on a fighting stance, but she appeared just too exhausted to fight anymore. That was good as far as I was concerned. I stepped up and embraced her firmly pressing our naked bodies together. “You’re beautiful,” I murmured to her.

“No, I’m not!” exclaimed the young woman emphatically and she attempted to push me away, but I hung on as if for dear life and it might have been so – hers.

“Yes, you’re are,” I reaffirmed, while reaching down with my left hand and pressing on her clit. “But why do you try to hide your breasts so?”

“I’m not pretty,” Muffy insisted, while squirming to my ministrations to her clit. “I’m ugly.”

“What the fuck are you talking about?” I demanded, while reaching behind and pressing her even closer to me.

“I’m ugly! My father has told me that every day of my life. My breasts offend him. He wanted a son, so I try to be his son.”

“Oh my Gawd,” I complained, “I’ve heard some happy horsecock in my life, but that takes the cake. Your father needs to be stripped naked on cable TV and flogged with a whip until he is bloody and near dead.

Muffy giggled. I think her nerves had been stretched so thin, between me and being stripped naked and now this, that she had finally cracked. Her giggles turned into guffaws and she laughed and laughed. I took this opportunity to lead her over to the couch in the coach’s lounge and lay her on it, in more ways than one.

I lay down on top of her beautiful body, while continuing to push on her love button and I also began to passionately kiss her snaking my tongue into her beautiful mouth. Muffy finally decided to get into the spirit of the occasion and she returned my kisses, while moving her hand behind and, locating my labia, she stuck three fingers into my distended pussy. Oh God, now this felt good. We were both moaning and writhing on the couch.

Muffy asked, “Sara, would you call me a name?”

“Sure,” I groaned, thinking she wanted me to call her something dirty or maybe I was finally gonna learn her real name. “What is it?” I asked, while continuing to move her clitoris.

“Little Bit,” was her surprising answer. I am almost laughed right in her face, until I realized it was probably her childhood name and remembered that my name from my childhood was Bubblegom. I was awfully glad I hadn’t laughed, when she froze me with her next words. “My daddy used to call me Little Bit, back when he loved me.”

And then she began to sob uncontrollably. I began to tear up myself. I can’t stand to hear someone else cry, it always make me cry also. I stopped what I was doing and reached up and just hugged her to me and even rocked her a little, as she continued to cry. Finally she began to gain some control over her sobbing.

“I’m so sorry,” she sniffled.

“Nothing to apologize for,” I told her. Suddenly I understand it all – her way of dressing, her lack of boyfriends, and her snotty attitude. It was all protection from being treated like a young woman. Actually she was a sad little girl. After my rocking had induced her to a near drowsy state and she appeared happier, I whirled around on the couch and stuck my cunt up into her face, while I was left facing her labia for some 69 action.

“What’s this?” Little Bit asked surprised.

“That’s my pussy,” I giggled.

“Well, I know that. What’s it’s doing here?”

“It’s just hanging around?”

We both start laughing after that. She took my hint, after I began to lap her open labia, while manipulating her clit with my hand. I have no idea to this day what she was doing back there, but good grief, whatever it was felt heavenly. I don’t know if she had stuck her nose up me, or a zucchini, or her whole damn hand, but whatever it was she kept thrusting it into me again and again until the cum cascaded from me. It felt so fuckin’ good.

Suddenly Little Bit was moving around so much it was difficult for me to stay on her and her body started twitching and writhing and finally it was as if she experienced a death spasm, which it in a way it was, since it was death to the old her and birth to the new Little Bit and her orgasm came flowing out of her.

“Fuck you daddy!” she screamed.

I reversed my position once again, and lay cuddled with her for a few minutes, while we intermittedly kissed. “That was wonderful, Sara,” declared Little Bit. “I would like to do that again sometime.”

“I think that can be arranged.” I smiled at the young beauty.

Suddenly I heard Eric clear his throat in a stage cough and then he stepped into the room, carrying Little Bit’s outfit. “I hope I’m not interrupting anything.

I offered Eric my best smile. “Hi lover,” I called out. “No, we’re finished.”

At that statement, I couldn’t help but notice that my new friend blushed deeply and I giggled at her. My main squeeze handed Little Bit her outfit and then gallantly turned his head while she donned her attire, even though he had certainly been looking at her nakedness the entire time. I used this opportunity to also dress. We all walked out of the college gymnasium building together; Little Bit having decided she had no further interest in returning to the dance. She told me later that she flew home the next day, stood in front of her father as he sat in his easy chair reading the newspaper as he did every evening and stripped off completely stark naked and yelled, “Look at me, daddy! I’m your daughter, not your son!”

Good for her, I say.

Later we were parked in Eric’s driveway and rutting like wild animals in the back of his SUV. We were both stark naked and Eric was hunched over my behind plunging into me dog style, when he suddenly spoke, “You know, Sara I was there the whole time you were with Little Bit.”

“Little Bit!” I exclaimed. “You heard all that?”

“Uh huh,” Eric smiled. “And I just wanna tell you – you’re something else.”

“Oh yeah,” I responded. “Well, I’m a lot more than that and don’t you forget it!

The End