The Homecoming Game

Story Info
Sara strips off to save the game.
2.8k words
4.02
47.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needless to say, I could hardly walk the next day, between my severe headache, upset stomach, and extremely sore pussy. Believe you me, I didn’t engage in any masturbation on that day – mwahaha! In fact I took it easy all week. Oh yeah, I can hear you – sure you did, Sara, but I did and for a very good reason, I might add. The Big Game!

As I’ve previously mentioned, if you’ve been paying attention, this was our homecoming game. That’s always a big deal anyway. Now our opponent was our biggest rival and that made it even a much bigger deal. In the year in question, it was even bigger than usual, because we were undefeated and they were undefeated and, according to the newspapers, our bitterest rivals were our only roadblock from an undefeated regular season and a chance to win the national championship in postseason play.

So I made certain to do nothing all week to distract Eric’s concentration or his physical condition. In fact, I figured if I kept him horny, he’d be in high state of frustration and take it out on our opponents. Anyway, I believe what that trainer said in the first Rocky movie, “Women weaken the legs.” Mwahaha! It seemed like a very long week with no sweet loving, but the day of the game, Saturday, finally arrived.

Our opponents were favored by six points and, it was only that low because, the game was being played on our stadium. I realized that I was going to need to do something to help the team, but I wasn’t certain, as to what it would be. On Thursday evening, I went over to Kristine’s house and we sat and brainstormed about what I could do to help, if anything. After a couple of hours of semi-arguing, we were able to agree on a plan of action.

The game was scheduled to start at one o’clock on Saturday afternoon and we got there way early, although not to get good seats; but rather to be able to stand on the field at the end of the end zones. Ordinarily this wouldn’t be allowed, but of course Kristine, Nicole, and I had no trouble sweet talking our way down on to the field.

I don’t know if you’ve figured it out yet knowing me, so I’ll tell you. I was going to do anything I could to distract the other team, without being caught out by others. I mean what good would it do if anybody in authority observed me and I got thrown out of our stadium?

First I thought I would wear my cheerleader uniform with no underwear beneath, because the skirt was so short to begin with. But then I realized that was no good, because for one thing I wouldn’t able to hang around any other part of the field except where the cheerleaders are and I couldn’t go there, because I’m not a varsity cheerleader.

So I’m assuming you’re thinking now that I wore some kind of cheap abbreviated outfit to disturb the opposing players with. Nothing can be further from the truth. I had this red sundress that some aunt had given me for Christmas. It was very long and, in fact, it almost dragged on the ground. Naturally enough, I hated this dress and never wore it, but it was perfect for this situation.

It was bright red, which would attract the attention of the players easily. It was cut extremely low in the front and, in fact, was held together in the front with a ring. It would be quite easy to pull it down to totally expose my beautiful breasts. As for the rest of the dress, it was a full skirt, although it had a slit in it that ran from the waist to the ground and it would take absolutely no effort to pull the slit around to the front to totally expose my nether regions.

Since it was still so early, we went down by one of the end zones and then under the stands, where we could watch everything occurring, but it would be unlikely anyone would notice us as long as we were fairly quiet. That was difficult for me when I spotted Eric warming up, but I had to display some discipline. After all, it was for the good of the entire team.

Finally the captains from both teams met in midfield with the officials to participate in the coin toss to decide, who would receive the kickoff. Our opponents won the coin toss and elected to receive. I’m so superstitious that I took that to be a bad omen.

Another thing that’s important to note, is that Eric’s football lessons had progressed to his explaining how to read what the other team was probably planning on doing by what formation they were in. Of course, this was just a very basic introduction at the time, but I could tell when to expect a run or a pass and then take it from there. They only had one really good runner, so it became easy to anticipate when he was going to be given the ball, and then flash him just as the play started. He was fumbling’ all over the place, let me tell you.

Of course, I could only do this, when they got close enough to the end zone where they could see me. In fact, it got so bad that whenever the other team got within thirty yards of the endzone, I could see them searching me out. They would be looking all around for me, when they were in the huddle instead of listening for what play had been called for. So I give ‘em a quick flash of my pussy or tits to encourage them to keep coming back for more. I bet their coach was pulling his hair out. They would travel up and down the field at will, until getting in the red zone and then they would self destruct.

Unfortunately our team wasn’t doing much better. We only had two paltry field goals to show for all our efforts, but still led for most of the game. Late in the fourth quarter, it appeared that the effects of my flashing my body parts at them had began to wane, because they had driven very close to our end zone.

Our opponents had no interest in a field goal for obvious reasons, but needed to score a touchdown and extra point. Time was quickly running out and the other team had no timeouts left. They had a first and ten on our twenty yard line, when their quarterback faded back to pass.

Since they had been in a pass formation and, given the current game circumstances, our team had fallen into a eight deep defense looking for a pass all the way. Consequently they were completely fooled when the opposing quarterback slipped the ball to their running back, who ran a draw play.

The hole that had opened for him to run through appeared larger then the red sea parting for Moses and the running back waltzed through it and past the startled lineman and linebackers without any difficulty and, in fact, was headed straight toward our endzone!

I decided the time had now arrived for drastic action, if we were to win this game. As he was crossing the ten yard line I stepped out into the middle of the end zone from the end of the field and whipped off my sundress and threw it to Kristine. There I stood stark naked in front of thirty thousand fans and a TV audience, but more importantly I had the attention of the ball carrier, who immediately stopped dead still; his eyes as big as saucers and his mouth agape as he drank in my denuded beauty.

Suddenly he was speared in the middle of his back by the helmet of one of our players, who had thrown himself through the air in a last second desperate tackle causing the ball to pop straight up in the air. It came straight down and then began to roll toward our end zone in that haphazard way that a football will because of its’ end to end shape.

It was all I could do in my excitement to not throw myself on it, but I knew I would get killed when all those oxes fell on me. It continued to roll somewhat forward, egg like, towards our endzone, when suddenly two of our players fell on it sealing the victory.

The referee fired his gun signifying the end of the game and the field became bedlam. The referees sensing a debacle developing quickly ran off the field, as the opposing coaches ran behind them screaming their protest. The field became very crowded, as fans emptied from both sets of stands and ran onto the field. I was attempting to return to Kristine and acquire my dress, as even I didn’t relish being stark naked in a crowd of thousands of wild football fans, but both of us being short I couldn’t even begin to see her in the huge crowd.

I was being fondled by guys, grown men, and even women, as I ran through the crowd attempting to find Kristine. Men were sticking their fingers up my vagina and asshole while playing with my naked breasts. Some women were kissing me when suddenly a friend of mine named Eudora fortunately appeared before me.

Taking me by the hand, she began to drag me through the crowd toward our team’s bench. Eudora was real cute, as she had long shoulder length hair, dark brown eyes and stood five foot plus. She had a fine figure and looked to have full breasts for her size. I’d always kinda of lusted after her, but had never had the opportunity to hit on her. And this again is another story for a later date.

Thank God for her, as Eudora led me right to where Eric was standing celebrating their win. I gave her a quick hug of thanks and kiss on her lips, before falling into my lover’s willing arms. He quickly stripped off his jersey and slipped it over me and, then as the team ran to the locker room, Eric kept me hidden away from the coaches’ eyes by keeping me in the middle of the thundering pack.

Once we reached the locker room, Eric pushed me into a broom closet. Haha! Lucky I’m pretty short and not claustrophobic. Eric dawdled until everybody else had left. Even the coaches had left; in fact they were among the first to leave, but you could hardly blame them. It was fairly late in the day now and they’d been working since early in the morning. Finally, after what seemed forever, Eric pulled open the broom closet.

He was standing before me, beautifully naked. “Hehe,” I giggled at him.

“Little Sara,” my fine looking love said, “you won the game for us.”

“Hehe,” I replied. Sorry, I had just been through too much to be any kind of a conversationalist. I immediately saw a bad prick arising and took a hold of it with my right hand and pulled him to me.

“Hey!” Eric complained. “Be careful! You could break that, you know.”

“Hehe,” I replied, “Fat chance of that,” and letting go of his now fully erected penis I hugged him to me in a full embrace. He felt so good against my bare body and you might not believe this with him being so much taller than me, but we always seemed like a perfect fit to me.

Suddenly I was just so horny even I couldn’t believe it. It must have been my five days of celibacy had caught up to me with a vengeance. I began to kiss him everywhere on his body. It was very unlike me. With men, I was usually the kissie, not the kisser.

I kissed and licked him all over his broad chest and even suckled his little nipples, they looked so cute. Believe it or not, they grew bigger. Eric began squirming around. I think he was a little sensitive there.

I continued kissing him down his belly, until I reached his thick patch of pubic hair. I bypassed his pulsating tool (haha! sorry, private joke) that was threatening to stab me in my eye and lifted it up with my hand and began licking and kissing his balls. Oh, you should have heard him then, moaning and carrying on. Boy, men lose all sense of pride during sex, don’t they?

I was licking and kissing the inside of his thighs, when suddenly my strong and beautiful honey exclaimed, “Sara enough!” and he pulled me up and embraced me again, while telling me how much he loved me and how he wanted to do nothing else with the rest of his life except make love with me. It felt so good I swear it gave me a little adrenaline rush, but men will tell you some crazy shit, I know that.

I started rubbing as much of my naked body against his vigorously, until he finally understood my unspoken message that I was fully ready to get it on. Eric broke the embrace and he led me into the coaches’ office and gently lay me on the couch there. It’s a good thing I’m not very tall because this thing was short, but it actually ended up helping us, as it caused Eric to have to hover over me on his knees and elbows. Looking down at me with reverence, it made feel wonderful that he wasn’t yet taking me for granted. Believe you me, that can happen and when it does, it’s a stone drag.

When he continued crouched there with love in his eyes, I grew impatient and exclaimed, “Hey, take a picture, they last longer. Let’s get it on.” I’m so wicked.

Eric laughed deeply and agreed, “Alright, little Bubblegom, let’s get it on!”

The second he inserted his huge prick into my completely distended pussy, I felt ready to explode it felt so wonderful. Remember, I was all primed from stripping completely naked in front of thirty thousand people.

I quickly lifted my legs up and wrapped them around his waist, crossing them at my ankles. This allowed more room for him on that short couch, thereby making it more comfortable, but it also allowed him to reach places inside of me that his prick couldn’t ordinarily reach.

Resting on his elbows, he thrusted into me again and again, harder and deeper. Good God almighty! I never got tired of this. It was better than any drug I ever tried and I tried a lot of them later on, but that’s another story; although none of them ever felt this good. My whole body tingled and my mind was on fire. My heart was pumping a hundred miles an hour. I loved him so damn much. “Go for it!” I cried out.

“I am,” he smiled at me. “I know,” I smiled back.

Suddenly I realized from the look in his eyes, he was going to climax any second, so I let mine go. “I love you, Eric!” I screamed, as the cum rolled out of me, while my love shot his heavy load of love seed into me. He kept thrusting for several minutes, until we were completely dry and then he gently lowered himself onto me.

I just grabbed on to him in the tightest hug I could and also increased the pressure around his waist with my legs. We remained locked like that for several minutes, until suddenly there was a timid knock on the door from the outside door.

“Oh shit,” I heard Eric mutter.

“Just ignore it,” I suggested. “Maybe they’ll go away.”

“No,” my stud quarterback answered. “We can’t afford to have someone hanging around outside knocking on the door for any length of time. Who knows what attention they may call to themselves.”

As he started to rise off of me, I tightened my legs further around his waist and advised, “Oh no, you’re not going anywhere.”

“Oh yeah,” Eric responded, “we’ll see about that,” and he began to tickle me everywhere he could reach. I’m very ticklish and he knew that. By the way, I’ve heard the theory that the more ticklish you are, the more sexually repressed you are also. I think I’m living proof that that theory is a crock of shit! Mwahaha! He had no difficulty getting loose after tickling me.

“You booger!” I exclaimed. “No fair!”

“Haha!” he laughed, on his way to the door. I jumped up and followed directly behind him. As he threw the door open, I observed, while standing directly behind him, the startled expression on Krista’s beautiful features, as she stood staring at Eric’s stark nakedness for the second time in a little over a week.

The End