The Homeless Man's New Wife

Story Info
Frank teaches Kelly a lesson.
4.6k words
4.09
117k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog7
frog7
133 Followers

Kelly was 22; she had blonde hair, green eyes and a voluptuous body. She worked at a law firm. She was the type of woman that men wanted and was the envy of other women. Kelly had boyfriends before but they all broke up with her because she was no fun. She was a full blown workaholic. Kelly goes on her lunch break. The café she was going to was only about two blocks away from where she worked and since it was such a nice day she decides to walk.

On her way to the café, Kelly spots a homeless black man asking people for money but people avoided him. Kelly decides to play a dirty trick on him. As she approaches him a foul odor hits her. It was coming from the homeless man.

"Ugh! No wonder people where avoiding him, maybe I shouldn't do this, nah it will be fine," Kelly thought. She finally approaches him.

"Excuse me ma'am, could you spare some change?"

"Yeah," she gives him a 50.

"Thank you!"

The homeless man was happy until he looks at the 50. "Hey lady! Hey lady! What's the big idea of giving me this fake fifty?!"

"Isn't it obvious? Get a job you bum!" Kelly walks away.

"Hey lady!"

"Ugh! Get away from me!" She shoves the homeless man causing him to fall.

"I'll get back at you for this! Hear me?! I, Frank will get back at you for this!"

Kelly waves the middle finger.

"Oh-ho! That's what she wants! Well fine, that's what she'll get!" Frank secretly follows Kelly. He follows her until she goes inside the café but he doesn't go in, instead he goes across the street and goes into the ally. In the ally he had a perfect view of the café. He was planning to wait until she came out again. He could wait forever. No matter which way she went he was going to follow her.

Twenty minutes later, Kelly was sitting outside doing work on a laptop. She was facing the ally but didn't even realize it. She pauses to eat a few bites and resumes her work. Even on her lunch break Kelly was all about the work.

He watches as a waiter comes out and Kelly gives him a menu she has and then reaches into her purse and hands him two cards and he goes back inside.

A few minutes later the waiter returns with her cards and a small wine bag. Kelly puts one of the cards in her purse and proceeds with the second but her cell phone rings and she begins chatting.

After she's done on the phone, Kelly puts up her laptop and heads back in the direction she came. Frank quickly runs across the street but doesn't follow her yet for he notices that she left one of her cards on the table. It was fortunate that she was the only one outside and business seemed slow for the café.

He picks up the card and sees that it was her driver's license. "So, her name is Kelly and she's 22!" He gazes at her home address and smiles evilly. "I got you now!" He follows her until she goes into the law firm. "This must be where she works." He decides to take a trip to the library.

At the library he pulls up some information. "Perfect! She does not live far from where she works and it only takes one bus to get to her street. Technology is so grand!"

Two weeks later: Frank was ready, he'd been following Kelly everyday, he knew her work schedule, what car she drove, everything. This wasn't just any Friday night that Frank was planning to strike, it was the thirteenth and was going to be very unlucky for her.

After grabbing a bite to eat with the little money that was generously given to him, he heads to the bus stop. The bus soon comes and he gets on it. He was fully energized and thinking perverted thoughts about Kelly.

The sun was now gone and he was on the street Kelly lived on.

"Get ready Kelly, tonight is SEX NIGHT!!"

He makes his way up her street to her house as he done many times before. The lights were on and her car was in the driveway. Frank grins evilly and begins his decent.

It was 8:00pm; Kelly was preparing to go out. "Great I'm ready, now where are my keys?"

Ding-dong.

"Who on earth could that be?!"

Ding-dong. Ding-dong.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!"

Kelly opens the door but once she does: PUNCH!

Kelly stumbles backwards and falls on the floor. Frank gets inside and locks the door. He approaches Kelly who was groaning in pain and kicks her in stomach twice and then he grabs her by her long blonde hair and drags her to the bedroom. "Let go of me, let go of me!" Kelly screams. Kelly tries to get loose but can't. Frank pushes the half open bedroom door open and continues to drag Kelly until he reaches the feet of her Bed. He pulls her up. She tries to fight but Frank grabs both of her arms and is able to both arms into his left hand and with his right hand he slaps her and she falls unto the bed. Kelly was in a daze from the slap, thus giving Frank time to take off his clothes and then he starts removing Kelly clothes. She had on a pink half cupped bra with matching pink lace panties.

"Oh yeah!" Frank thought. He quickly slides her panties off and rips off her bra and gazes upon her naked body. White, blond, D-cup tits with pink nipples and a freshly shaven vagina, he starts licking his lips.

Kelly comes to her senses and she sees this naked black man grinning evilly at her.

"CHOCOLATE AND VANILLA ARE GONNA MIX TONIGHT!"

Kelly's eyes widen in horror. Frank was in his fifties, old enough to be her father, he had a potbelly and the very sight of him disgusted her. She gets up but he grabs her and throws her on the carpet floor. She was petrified as he approaches her and dangles his penis above her face.

"Alright start sucking! You've sucked on a Popsicle before, right?"

Kelly nodded fearfully.

"Good, it's just like that but only better for you, now do it!"

Kelly with tears in her eyes, puts her purple polished fingers on Frank's penis.

"Lick it and kiss it first! If you bite it you'll pay dearly," he threatens.

Kelly does as she is told. She hesitates but puts her mouth on his penis and starts sucking. She bobs her head and could feel his pre liquid go down her throat. "Ohhhh! Oh yeah!" Frank moans. She jerks the shaft and plays with his testicles.

Once his penis was hard he tells her to stop and grabs her forcefully by the arm and drags her to the bed and shoves her back on it and grins evilly.

Kelly could see what he was planning. She tries to get up but Frank pushes her back on the bed and he climbs on it and pries her legs apart.

"No! No!" She screams. She tries to stop him but he gets on top of her and shoves his penis inside her vagina. She tries get him off but he was too heavy and it was already too late; Frank was already thrusting into her. She still tries to get him off but he slaps her again and she loses all of her strength. She was defeated. Frank was going to have his way with her no matter if she liked it or not.

Frank increases the speed of his thrusting and rubs his face between Kelly's breasts. He starts groping, licking, kissing, pinching and sucking on her nipples. He tries to kiss her but she resists, so he slaps her and she opens her mouth. He starts tongue kissing Kelly. She felt disgusted having this man's vile tongue in her mouth and her tongue in his mouth. Frank moans and groans as he continues thrusting into Kelly. He couldn't believe he was actually screwing this beautiful 22 year-old blonde.

There was an endless stream of tears coming from Kelly as she feels his sperm being pumped into her vagina. Frank had came inside of her.

He lays on top of her for a few minutes panting with satisfaction.

He eventually climbs off the naked ravaged woman. As Kelly gets up she was so shaken up that she falls out of the bed.

Frank watches her and smiles for his penis was already hard again. "The night's still young," Frank muttered to himself and approaches Kelly.

Kelly was suddenly aware but before she could do anything Frank was already there. He grabs her by her waist. "No! No!" Kelly screams. "Stop no more!" Kelly's struggles were in vain. Frank inserts his penis into Kelly's anus and starts humping her with full force. Kelly was screaming and more tears came.

Frank assaults her asscheeks with a barrage of smacks "Oh yeah!" He says happily and plays her with clit. She lets out a involuntary moan. "Your luscious body is mine!" He whispers into her ear and licks it and kisses the back of her neck. Franks humps Kelly faster and faster and she starts moaning in pain and pleasure. This was music to Frank's ears. Her titties were bouncing faster and she was dripping wet but he had removed his fingers from her crotch. Kelly has her orgasm. Frank starts to slow on his thrusting and a second later he unleashes his seed into Kelly's rectum. He groans as he slowly pulls out of her.

Kelly lays there on her carpet feeling his semen pour out of her ass and begins crying more, she was just sodomized by this black man and part of her enjoyed it. He stood in front of her grinning evilly in triumph. She looks back at him in sadness and fear. What was he planning to do next?

"That was great! You've exceeded my expectations!"

"Why?" Kelly asks sadly. "Why did you do this to me?"

"Why? Why?" Frank laughs. "What a question. It's revenge!"

"Revenge?" Kelly was confused. "What the heck did I do to you?"

"Come on Kelly, I know you're a blonde but not a dumb one."

"But I don't know and how do you even know my name?"

He walks away for a second and reaches into his pants pocket and gets some items out. "This wasn't random, Kelly. He tosses the first item to her."

She picks it up and her eyes widen in horror, it was the fake 50 dollar bill.

"Ring a bell, Kelly? You insulted me! I told you I was going to get you back! I wasn't planning on doing this but you waved the middle finger and you knew what that meant! I just satisfied both of our needs. You wanted sex and I wanted revenge. We're both happy!"

"How did you find me?"

He tosses the next item. It was her driver's license. Her eyes widen again in horror. "You left it behind so I thought I would return it to you. For the past two weeks I've been watching you! I know everything about you. I know you don't have any friends, your parents died in an accident and you have no siblings or any other relatives."

Her eyes widen even more in horror. He'd been in her house.

"Yes I've been here everyday but of course you wouldn't have noticed because you're barely here. You have no friends because you're a full blown workaholic. It's like you don't even existence in this world. To make up for it you mess with the less fortunate like me. You're a terrible person! It will be a shame to leave someone horrible and yet beautiful unchecked and alone. What to do, what to do? I'll tell you what Kelly, here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to tame you of your bad behavior and make you my wife!"

Kelly's eyes widen in horror, she knew what this meant. She was going to be his sex slave and he her master. "No!" She pleads.

"Come on, Kelly. There's nothing wrong with chocolate and vanilla getting together for a mix. Besides, we wouldn't be married; it will be just a bunch of really good sex. You know you loved it! Especially my penis in your anus! You didn't moan till then. Tell me how many times have you been banged?"

"Once when I was eighteen," she admits sadly.

"See, only one time, you need a good screw! So what do you say?"

"No, I'll pay you whatever amount you ask and you don't have to worry about the police, I don't want my name to be plastered like this."

"Kelly, Kelly, you still think everything is about you. I'll have to fix that."

"No please, just take the money and leave, I'll do better, I promise!"

"Ok, I believe you, only because you look so desperate. I'll come by tomorrow morning." He suddenly looks at the clock. It was nearly one in the morning. "Man time flies when you're having fun. Kelly, I'm afraid that the last bus has already left. Under these circumstances I'll stay here for rest of the night."

"What?!"

"Yes and I think it's time for another round of sex!" He approaches her.

Kelly gets up and runs but Frank grabs her arm and slaps her and she falls on the carpet. She was crying and Frank pulls her up by her hair and throws her into the bed. Frank goes and turns the lights off. He returns to Kelly laying there on the bed crying and gets in the bed and pulls the covers over them. He starts moaning and soon she's moaning. Frank has his way with Kelly all night long.

It was Saturday, Kelly awakens. She wondered if it was all a dream but then she realizes that an unidentified hand was clinging on her stomach. She slowly removes his hand. "Perhaps I should call the police," she thought. She exits the bed but then she hears, "Good morning beautiful, where do you think you're going?" She turns her head and sees him smiling evilly at her. She covers her breasts and vagina.

"No need for that, I already had a great view of your goods!" He exits the bed and approaches her. "Your schedule says you're off today so you have nowhere to be." He grabs her arm. She attempts to resist but raises his hand and she immediately stops. "Good girl! Now lie on your back!"

Kelly does as she is told. He gets on her and puts his penis between her breasts. "Press your boobs together," he commands. She does this. "Oh yeah," Frank moans and begins titty screwing her. "YEAH, I know you like that!" He picks up speed until his penis erupts semen all over Kelly's face, hair, neck and boobs.

He sighs happily and gets off Kelly. She just lays there staring at him stunned while he was admiring his handiwork. Her stomach starts growling. "Oh you're hungry, well before that you have to wash. "Let's take a shower!" Frank says in a delightful tone. Kelly knew she didn't have a choice, she couldn't fight him or outrun him so she reluctantly made her way the to the bathroom with Frank following behind.

In the shower Frank was making out with Kelly. He was having the time of his life with the gorgeous 22 year old blonde, his hands caressing her body, her breasts against his chest. He took his time washing her thoroughly and makes her do the same to him. After giving her a kiss on the neck he sits her on her knees and she begins sucking and jerking him off. Once he's hard he takes her against the tile wall. He starts thrusting faster and faster and Kelly moans and groans and soon he comes into her and she has her orgasm.

After the shower Frank gets dressed and selects what Kelly was to wear. He was disappointed that she didn't own a thong but at least she had some lace panties. He watches her put on just a matching blue half cupped bra with blue panties with blue heels.

She cooks pancakes for them while Frank watches TV much to her annoyance.

They finally sit down to eat breakfast. "So, you work at a law firm and own this house and drive one of the new Mercedes Benz models, right?" Kelly nods. "You're doing really well for yourself and at such a young age," he complements.

With anger and courage, Kelly snaps at him. "Why are we having a normal conversation like we're married or something?!"

"Easy girl, it was just a complement, unless you do want it to be that way," he smirks.

"No! You can just have the money and go!"

"Alright, alright! But if you continue to be a workaholic you'll be alone for the rest of your life." Kelly says nothing.

After breakfast, Frank gets up and takes both plates to the kitchen. He tells Kelly to remain seated until he comes back and she obeys.

Frank returns and in his hand was a small piece of pancake that he didn't eat. He approaches Kelly and drops into her cleavage. "Oops, I'll get it out." He sticks his hand into Kelly's cleavage and starts feeling around pretending to look for the small piece of pancake. Kelly never felt so humiliated in her life, letting this man fondle her like this. "Got it!" He said. "You may exit the table."

They go into the living room and watch some TV with Frank having his arm around Kelly pulling her close to him. Kelly was infuriated but could do nothing but endure it. As time went on Frank was getting bored of the show so he takes Kelly's hand and places it on his crotch and rubs it. She gets the message and begins unzipping his pants. She slowly slides down his pants and underwear and begins jerking him again. "Oh yes!" He moans and then he presses Kelly's head down so she could suck him off. He keeps her head submerged and eventually it becomes too much for her so she tries to lift her head but Frank held her firmly in place and then he laughs and finally releases her. Kelly was coughing and gagging. She glares at him and he just smirks at her. Frank squeezes the last of the semen out into his hands and orders Kelly to lick it and she does. He then orders her to clean up the mess and to wash the dishes.

Once Kelly was done in the kitchen she turns to leave but Frank was right in front of her which startles her. He pulls her to him and slides his left hand down her panties. "Please stop, please stop," she begs but her pleas fall on deaf ears as Frank pulls her panties down and maneuvers her legs so that the panties were free. He proceeds to shoots two fingers up Kelly's vagina making her gasp and moan. With his right hand he gropes her left breast. Kelly yelps and almost falls but Frank quickly catches her by the hips and he forces her against the refrigerator and resumes fingering her. He takes his fingers out and licks them. "You taste so good!" He sticks his fingers back in and his right hand pulls her bra down causing her tits to pop out. He alternates on sucking her nipples.

Kelly screams in pure sexual ecstasy. Frank smiles at the fluid running down Kelly's legs. "Pay me my money so I can be on my way, unless you want me to stay." Kelly shakes her and proceeds to clean herself.

Kelly puts her panties back on and proceeds to her room with Frank following. He gives Kelly a smack on the ass which infuriates her but she reminds herself that it will be over as soon as she signs the check.

Frank names the amount and Kelly writes it down. Kelly breaths a silent sigh of relief but suddenly feels his hands on her breasts and then a kiss to the neck. "I thought you said you would leave once I pay you the money!"

"I will I just wanted to thank you." He turns her around and gives her one last passionate kiss before leaving.

Once Frank was gone Kelly breaks down. She went the rest of the day without eating or doing much of anything for she had no strength. She eventually cries herself to sleep and has a nightmare about Frank violating her again.

When dawn came she decides to call in sick. As the day goes on she finally decides to get up and watch some TV to try and put her horrible ordeal behind her. A sex scene suddenly comes up and Frank appears in her mind and she starts to feel sexual urges. She quickly changes the channel and feels better. She decides to take a nap but while she was napping she has another nightmare about Frank violating her. She awakens in a fright and realizes that her panties are soaked. She cries for an hour.

When evening came she cooks dinner and then reads a book which puts her mind at ease. Two hours later she looks for dessert but there was none in the refrigerator. She checks the freezer and finds some Popsicles. She opens one up and starts licking and sucking on it. As she sucks on it she starts to feel aroused but comes to her senses and screams. She throws it and the other popsicles in the trash. "There must be something else to eat for dessert," she says. She looks in the freezer but couldn't find anything. She digs deeper and finds another Popsicle. "Its okay," she thought. "I just have to have some self-control."

She opens the Popsicle but unlike the others this one was chocolate. Kelly became mesmerized by the Popsicle, it reminded her of Frank's penis and the more she thought of it the stronger her urges became. She tries to control herself and put down the Popsicle but she kept licking and sucking on it. She couldn't hold back any longer.

frog7
frog7
133 Followers
12