The Homewrecker Ch. 02

Story Info
Man falls deeper into clutches of big butted Latina.
759 words
4.41
40.2k
22
3

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rimcrim
Rimcrim
228 Followers

The rush of guilt surged over me as I came again, my body spasming under Fabonita's massive buttocks. For a brief few seconds, all my worries were gone, quenched by this broad-bottomed woman. I felt an eruption of air as she let loose a long fart on my emptied cock.

"Whewww, that is bad!" she laughed. "Sniff it up, my little butt sniffer!"

She stood up and bent over, pushing her giant, stinking ass in my face. The smell was overwhelming, but I had gotten slightly used to it by now. For about two weeks now, she had been coming into my office throughout the day to grind her huge ass on my cock until I came. I had tried to convince myself that as long as we had our clothes on, it wasn't cheating. She would make me so sexually exhausted that when I got home, I would have nothing left for my wife, who was beginning to sense something was wrong.

"Ugh, those ten cans of rice and beans are not sitting well with me," she said. "How does it smell back there?" I obediently sniffed from her ass, smelling her pungent aroma and inhaling it deeply. She told me frequently of the impossible portions of beans she ate, to keep her butt as big as it was, and as flatulent.

"How is the old lady? Does she know you're mine now?" she taunted, wagging her bottom in my face. Normally, I would respond by saying something like I wasn't hers, but the smell of her butt was intoxicating, lulling my mind into a drunken stupor. I was silent, breathing in her scent.

Without warning, she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her soft, stinky, cavern between her cheeks and I felt a rumble as warm air blew across my face. For one second, my world stopped, as I realized what had happened. In all our time together, she had never farted on my face before.

I was awestruck by her boldness, and then I instinctively took a breath. The putrid stink was something I could never describe. My lungs inhaled the pure poop smell, as I desperately tried to pull myself from between her bountiful cheeks. It was no use, as she held me in place with a vicelike grip, forcing me to smell her shit. Finally, after several minutes in that humid chamber, she released me and I fell to the floor, breathing as hard as I could.

She looked down at me with a smirk on her face. "Sometimes I just have to put you in your place, honey," she said. "I think I am too nice to you sometimes, and I need you to remember that at any point I could make things much worse."

I hated when she called me honey. Little things like that she did, that only my wife would do. She was inching her way deeper between my wife and I. I could see everything she was doing, but yet part of me wanted to allow it to happen. It wasn't that I didn't love my wife, Carol, it was just that she hadn't excited me sexually in many years. And Fabonita knew this.

"I want to meet her," she said. "I want to see this ugly broad who is standing between me and my man."

"Please don't call me that," I said timidly, still looking up at her from the ground. "And she is my wife, I promised myself to her."

"You saw my rings, right? You know what promises mean when a man has his face in my ass?" she said, turning around and pointing her protrusive sitter at me. "This thing takes men and turns them into dogs. It takes their vows and turns them into crap."

She began to unbuckle her belt, and unbutton her pants. I was simultaneously more terrified and aroused than I have ever been.

"After all this time, you haven't had a chance to properly worship your new wife's rear," she whispered, slowly pulling the tight fabric of her pants away from her huge, light brown cheeks. The two huge, soft orbs slowly jiggled as the pants were pulled down, releasing them. She parted her cheeks as her titanic rump descended upon my face. I couldn't help thinking of her words: "Once you get a taste of my shitter, nothing else will ever completely satisfy you." As I lifted my tongue up eagerly to meet her dark brown hole, I thought to myself, she must be right.

Rimcrim
Rimcrim
228 Followers