The Homewrecker Ch. 04

Story Info
Man finally goes to big-assed latina's house.
1.3k words
4.35
38.4k
12
5

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rimcrim
Rimcrim
224 Followers

I marvelled at the mansion standing before me as I drove down the long driveway to Fabonita's house. I had had no idea she had money like this. I parked and went up to the front gate, where I clicked the button to buzz myself in.

"Oh hello, my dear," came Fabonita's sultry voice. "Please come in, I will be by the pool."

The pool? I thought quizzically. She really is loaded. My palms grew sweaty as I walked in, where I was treated to a wonderful display. A beautiful pool was surrounded by marble, with many exotic potted trees around it. But the real treat was Fabonita, who lay completely nude by the pool, her caramel skin wet and glistening and her wonderfully massive bottom protruding into the air. My cock instantly began filling with blood, turning rock hard.

"Hello, my love" she murmured, in her deep, thick Venezuelan accent. My skin bristled from that word; "love". No one besides my wife had called me that.

"Oil my back up," she said, handing me a square glass bottle of oil. I put some on my hands and began massaging her strong, smooth back. She moaned softly as I rolled my palms up and down her flesh.

"Lower, baby," she whispered. I moved my hands down to her lower back and began rubbing her down there. My hands were dangerously close to her giant ass, which was sticking up in the air nearly a foot. My eyes were drawn to it; it was a thing of beauty, even bigger than it looked in her pants. Without warning, I smelled a strong, pungent sulfury flavor that I knew could only come from one place. I jumped back with a gasp, covering my nose as I heard her burst out laughing.

"Oh honey, that was not sooo bad," she grinned. "It could be a lot worse, actually. Daniel, come here."

She got onto all fours, sticking her huge round bottom into the air. I became instantly harder than I had ever been in my life. I heard a door close just fifteen feet away and saw a man who looked to be in his sixties come over.

"Yes, my love?" he asked reverently, walking over to her and standing just off to her right.

I could see where this was going. She spread her beach-ball sized cheeks slowly, and I heard a squelching sound as the bulbous buns separated. The smell hit me from ten feet away; it was truly repugnant. She had clearly not wiped her butt since sending me the picture. I was amazed I had not smelled anything when I massaged her. Her crack was dark brown and filthy, covered in poop.

"Do you love me, Danny?" she cried in an infantalizing voice, wagging her stinky shitter at him and pouting her bottom lip at him. He turned red, visibly self-conscious at being babied in front of another man.

"Ye—Yes," he stuttered, looking down ashamed.

"Then clean me up, please, I think I missed a spot this morning," she said seductively, winking at me with a sly smile.

Dan gulped and got to his knees slowly. He took a deep breath and stuck his head into the cavernous rump in front of him. Giggling, she grabbed his hands from underneath her and yanked them forward, pulling his face impossibly deep between her cheeks. She beamed at me as she held him inside her ass, as if to tell me this will be you someday, possibly soon. I didn't know who he was and I didn't want to know.

Her eyes closed slightly and then fluttered, as I heard a sickeningly loud sound —brrrrrrrrrrrttt— as she farted right in his face.

"Ooh that was good! I should've recorded that to send to Miranda! I bet she would love seeing her husband eating my shitty asshole and sucking my farts," she said, laughing. Her eyes closed again in bliss as she continued to fumigate him with her gas. He desperately tried to move, but her strong arms held his hands in place, wedging his face deeper still into her ass. By this point, he was in so deep I couldn't even see his ears, only the back of his head. It was impressive, terrifying, and incredibly arousing at the same time. I heard his muffled screams inside her ass as he struggled to pull his face free. Laughing hysterically, she pulled him even deeper, her humongouly fat cheeks completely enveloping his head so that his whole face was swallowed up by it.

At this point, my cock was so hard I could break bricks with it, and I began automatically stroking it, overwhelmed with arousal. Fabonita looked at me with a lustful, beckoning gaze, biting her lip as she looked at my hard cock.

"Come," she moaned softly. "I need to suck you dry."

Seeing the look of desire on her face was enough to make me weak in the knees. This woman was built for pleasuring mens' cocks. I loved my wife, but I had never felt this aroused in my life. I walked over as if in a trance. I had told myself for all my married life that I would never cheat on my wife, but I had never felt anything remotely comparable to this. I needed her to suck me off right now. I told myself this will be the only time I do this. Once I get this out of the way I won't ever do it again.

I pulled out my throbbing cock from my pants and let it hang. She eagerly grasped it with both hands and began rubbing it thoroughly. I shuddered with pleasure. I could tell immediately the difference between her and my wife. I was the only man my wife had ever had sex with. While she wasn't terrible in bed, she didn't have nearly the same skill and passion Fabonita had. She wet her lips, smiled deviously up at me, and expertly licked around the swollen head of my cock, teasing it as she stroked it vigorously. I groaned in agonizing pleasure.

"You like that, baby?" she whispered. I nodded. She took my entire length deep in her wet, warm mouth. I had no idea her mouth was so big. She sucked with passion, clearly intent on draining me of every drop. She held my balls, gently rubbing them as she licked underneath my cock. I felt her body shudder as she farted on Danny's face again. Following that, I felt his screams vibrating her body as her foul air was given nowhere to go but his lungs. I got a whiff of the tainted air, and felt my balls tighten as a familiar feeling came over me.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum," I exclaimed, as I felt her pick up the speed.

She moaned on my cock, as the waves of pleasure came through me as she sucked with a power I'd never felt. My legs became weak, as I lost myself in ecstatic orgasm, firing deep into her warm, inviting mouth. I held myself up on her shoulders as I came over and over again.

Even after I finished, she continued sucking and licking my cock, making sure to get out every drop. After what seemed like forever, I pulled my exhausted cock out. I had completely forgotten about Dan, who was still attached to Fabonita at the rear. She kicked her leg out, hitting him in the ribs and dropping him to the floor. He gasped for air, looking up deliriously at her, his face completely covered brown in her waste.

"Let me get a shot of him to send to his wife," Fabonita exclaimed gleefully, as I watched her huge jiggling rear end run into the house to look for a new way to further ruin this man's life. She was the most cruel and heartless person I had ever met, but she was right; I was falling in love with her.

Rimcrim
Rimcrim
224 Followers