The Homewrecker Ch. 05

Story Info
Man's affair with well-endowed latina woman deepens.
1.3k words
4.46
32.2k
19
4

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rimcrim
Rimcrim
230 Followers

I continued seeing Fabonita daily, her finding the chance to suck me off at every occasion, even at work. After work, we would go to her house where I would watch her dominate some of the married men who had given up their old lives to be servants under her. And I mean under her. She was masterful in how she broke some of the men, always using her enormous rump to assert her superiority over them. She would make them cook for her, clean her house, bathe her, and fill her every need. She enjoyed telling me the stories of how she broke every one of their marriages, tearing their families apart and burying the men under her sizeable ass—where, she always said, they belonged originally.

"You see, Roger, these men are not happy with their wives because they are bored. I bring the excitement back into their lives. You could say I am their savior. They needed me all along. Being a servant to me is the greatest gift I could give to them. And I let them know, this life is not free for them. They must give me everything they own, and if they do not directly serve me, they will work for me outside the house and send me money."

"Monthly?" I asked in shock.

"Weekly," she grinned. "I don't let off them. There are hundreds who are owned by me. The ones who live here are the lucky ones. They had to work their way into this house. And every day I must remind them how lucky they are. Now, Roger, tell me how much you love me," she said with a naughty gleam in her eye.

"Ummm.." I stammered, caught off guard. I paused, my hands shaking as I tried to resist falling into her trap. I couldn't do it. "I lo— I love you more than my wife." There it was, I had confessed it. My heart sunk as I said it, knowing it to be true.

"Very goood," she said, walking over to me with her hands on her wide, curvy hips. "Now get down on your knees and tell my ass how much you love it."

I felt ringing in my ears, and it felt like I was watching myself from outside my body as I got down on my knees. She turned her huge buttocks and pushed it in my face assertively. I knew what I had to do. I grabbed her waistband on her yoga pants to pull them down. What I thought would be an easy task proved immensely difficult, as the protrusiveness of her hindquarters made it so. She laughed, as I wrestled with getting it down her sizeable butt for some time, finally getting her pants off.

"Someone's eager to get in there," she mused, slowly rubbing her hands over her giant jiggly cheeks, wagging her butt from side to side in my face. I couldn't stand the taunting.

"Please let me lick it," I begged, feeling my ego slip aside as I began to grovel. "I want to taste it so badly."

"Hehe, maybe I'll let you get a taste. But once you're inside this thing, it has a mind of its own and I can't promise I'll have any control over what happens to you," she chuckled. She parted her cheeks, allowing the warm, smelly, shitty air trapped inside to waft onto my face. I couldn't control my urges any longer. I shoved my face inside that dark, hot, foul cavern and began licking her asshole like a dog. I felt her oversized buns clench around my head, sealing me inside her shitter. I stuck my tongue hungrily inside her asshole, lapping it up. Her fecal matter tasted better than anything I've ever had. She squeezed her huge cheeks tighter, and I was astounded at how strong her ass was. I realized she could literally hold me in place and kill me by suffocating me in her rear.

The terror of realizing her complete power over me flooded my body, and I tried to pull my head out, but it was no use, I was locked inside. As if to reinforce her dominance over me, she let out a deep fart which washed over my face for ten seconds. I put my hands on her enormous, firm globes and tried my hardest to push my head out. She tightened her rump around my features, allowing me to feel her crushing power briefly, which had me seeing stars. I felt her gently reach around and pull my arms under her legs, then grab my wrists on the other side. With astounding force, she pulled me forward, my face delving deeper into her endless rump. I licked at her dirt hole as she farted into my mouth without care. Finally, I felt her ample buns relax, and she let me out, gasping for air. She laughed heartily, her eyes looking down on me with a sneer.

"Someone was very excited by that," she said coyly, biting her lip and looking down at my fully erect cock. "Mama's gotta take care of that problem."

She lowered her huge ass and I watched, astounded, as my cock grew bigger than I'd ever seen it as she ground her fattened bottom against it. She looked down at it and licked her lips, as I felt it slide against her plump, gushing pussy.

"No, I... I can't," I moaned, in one last feeble attempt to prevent the final, ultimate act of infidelity. "I can't cheat on my wife... I promised her..."

"Sometimes..." Fabonita smiled back at me with a sadistic look in her eye, as she took my rock-hard cock in hand and placed it at the entrance to her dripping vagina. "Promises must be broken." She sank down on my cock, plunging me into the depths of her warmth. I had never felt pleasure and pain together, seeing this woman's gargantuan buttocks finally conquer my lusting cock. Her cheeks clapped so loud my ears rung as she began to fuck me, bouncing up and down, her jiggling ass overtaking the final barrier before it's complete ownership of my life. I was more ashamed than I had ever been, yet I felt my balls well up as I approached an orgasm unlike any before.

"Oh god!" I groaned, letting out a deep moan as I felt her tight pussy clench on my cock, sensing my imminent release.

"Cum inside me, Papi," she cried, grinding her massive hips down into mine, crushing and clenching my cock inside her wetness. "Give me that cum, I want it all!"

With that, I couldn't hold back any longer, as my cock exploded inside her again and again, shooting my thick ropes deep into her as she ground into me, getting every last bit inside her. The pleasure was so intense it was scary, and I wanted to pull out but I was trapped under her dominating hips, holding me to the ground, commandeering my exhausted cock.

A feeling of deep shame came over me, as the extent of what I had done hit me. There was no sugarcoating this; I had cheated on my wife in the utmost way. I had seen this coming, but somehow had hoped I would be able to control myself from the final act of infidelity.

Fabonita grinned down at me, sitting atop me and biting her lip as she continued slowly riding my cock, which was still halfway erect.

"You are mine now; you know this?" she whispered to me, with a smile. "There is no going back sweetie, you will be with me forever."

I wanted to get up and try to escape, but I lay inert beneath her as I felt her continue to grind on my spent cock. She chuckled softly, looking deep into my eyes as I felt her pussy squeeze on my sensitive cock.

"Let's see if you can cum for me one more time," she said with a laugh, as I watched, helplessly, as she began to fuck the life out of me one more time.

Rimcrim
Rimcrim
230 Followers