The Homewrecker Ch. 06

Story Info
Fabonita meets my wife.
1.6k words
3.91
22.7k
11
2

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rimcrim
Rimcrim
223 Followers

I couldn't believe this was happening. We had arrived at my house, Fabonita driving her Rolls Royce. She had insisted that today she would meet my wife. I begged her not to tell my wife anything we had done together. She looked at me with a gleam in her eyes.

"I will do what I want, papi. And if that is to leave your shitty marriage in tact, I will do so. If I want to fuck you in front of your wife, I will do so. If I want to hold her down and suffocate her inside my ass, I will do that. It all depends how I'm feeling," she said in a sultry tone. She got out of the car and began to walk to the door assertively. I followed behind, terrified for my life. I could see by the way her huge hips swung from side to side that she was in control, right where she wanted to be; that she had crushed many a husband and wife's hearts. And she felt no remorse from it.

She rang the doorbell. My heart was pounding out of my chest, as I stood behind her, my eyes glued to her massive buttocks. She wore a grey pantsuit highlighting her giant assets. The fear her huge, evil butt instilled in me was the greatest I had ever felt. I stood behind her, hoping my wife wouldn't see me.

The door opened and my wife Carol opened it.

"Erm... hello. Oh, hi Michael," she said, sounding confused. "I don't believe we've met, who are you?"

"We have not," Fabonita said in her thick Venezuelan accent, smiling at her as she walked past her uninvited, into my house. "You are correct... my, what a lovely house we have." She strode into the living room, beaming, looking around. Carol looked at me concernedly, before doing a doubletake when she saw Fabonita's magnificent backside. I could tell she had never seen a butt so big before. No one had.

"So, I don't mean to be rude," Carol said cautiously. "But, who are you? A work colleague of Michael's? I didn't expect anyone, Michael didn't tell me you would be coming."

"Mmmm, there is a lot Michael has not told you," she said with a sinister grin, walking over to face my wife. "And yes, we do work together. Well, Michael works under me. Directly beneath me, in fact. He has been doing so for quite some time. I felt now was the time for you to meet the woman who is in charge of your husband." She walked over to Carol, looking her directly in the eyes. She towered over Carol, and I could tell Carol was afraid of this large, curvaceous, feisty latina.

"Yes, he did not tell me you were his boss," Carol said, her voice shaking a little bit. "So, what is the purpose of this visit? Michael never works from home, he keeps everything in the office."

My heart was racing and I could feel my palms sweating. I needed to get out of the room, I felt an intense claustrophobia.

"We have some business to take care of. Michael, dear," Fabonita said, her gaze unflinching from my wife's worried eyes. "Will you show me the bathroom, please?"

Calling me dear in front of my wife made me turn red with embarrassment, and my head was racing. I couldn't even look at Carol.

"Uhmm.. yes, sure, right this way," I muttered, keeping my head down and walking down the hall. I could feel my wife's eyes burning a hole on the back of my head as I walked behind her to the end of our hallway and opened the door.

"Please," Fabonita smiled, motioning for me to go inside. My heart turned upside down. My wife was standing just twenty feet away, watching intently. I could feel the anticipation building.

"You want me to come in with you?" I said audibly, wanting my wife to hear the surprise in my voice, hoping she would think I found the request as strange as she did.

"Yes, I would like that," she said seductively, turning to face my wife. "I just need him to help me clean up. You see, I don't know if you have noticed but I have a very large ass. It is very hard for me to clean up back there because it sticks out so far." Saying that, she stuck her huge rear out towards me and bent at the hip, smiling at Carol to demonstrate how big it was. Carol turned white, her lip trembling as she watched the buxom latina woman sticking her beach-ball sized buttocks at me.

"So I have Michael here clean my ass for me. He is a very good sport about it. Even when it gets very stinky, he never complains," she laughed, winking at me. I couldn't believe how bold she was being. I didn't want to look at my wife.

"Oh... er... well..." Carol stuttered, not sure what to say.

"You can cook us some lunch while we use the bathroom. Come along, dear," she said assertively, taking me by the hand and pulling me in.

She turned around and presented her bottom for me. I was flustered, but my hands automatically went to her belt to pull her pants down.

"Fabonita, we really need to stop this," I said nervously. "My wife is going to know what's going on."

"Yes, she is," Fabonita said, slowly lowering her big butt to the toilet. "She will know everything that is going on, eventually. But I want to have some fun with this marriage first, let her in on everything slowly. Enjoy myself." She grinned at me, wiggling her fat bottom on the seat. She grunted, a loud fart splashing the toilet bowl. "Oooh, that was a good one!" I had no doubt that Carol heard it. I was panicking, wondering what she was thinking. Her whole image of me was ruined. Cleaning my boss's ass; what kind of man would stoop to such a level? And I was scared to see what Fabonita would do to Carol and subject her to. Carol was so polite, like myself; she could never stand up to such a dominant woman. Another fart blew out from Fabobita's backside, and all of a sudden the room was thick with her stench. A timid knock came at the door.

"Um... I'm sorry to bother you..." Carol said quietly from the other side. "But why does Michael need to be in there while you are going?"

Fabonita grunted, followed by a loud plop. "You see, Ms. Sanders, as I said Michael is right beneath me. So his duty is to serve me. Having him by me all the time is very necessary, in case anything comes up. You see, we work very hard and I may need him at a moment's notice." She giggled, seeing that her talk had made my cock rigid, despite my mind's terror.

She stood up, turned around, and bent over, pulling her massive cheeks apart to reveal her soiled crack. "Wipe me clean, darling," she laughed, throwing her hair to the side as she looked back at me and thrust her foul bottom towards me. I reached for the toilet paper, more humiliated than I have ever been to hear her talk to me like this in front of my wife, on the other side of the door.

"Oh, no no no!" she tutted, as I grabbed the roll. "I need something softer than that! My bottom is sensitive, dear, you know this! Get that hand towel!"

I heard Carol try to speak up. "Um... excuse me miss.. I don't believe I got your name—"

"Fabonita!" she cried, arching her back towards me, wagging her shitty ass at me.

"Miss Fabonita... those towels are decorative! They cannot be used for... wiping yourself down there! The stain will not come out! Please, use the toilet paper, it is extra soft!" I could hear a quiet desperation in Carol's voice, that hurt to hear.

"It is ok," she said. "That is fine. I will have Michael handwash it until it is clean. Now," she looked at me with her steely gaze. "Clean me."

I tentatively grabbed the towel. I heard Carol sigh, worn down from confronting a woman she assumed was my boss. I rubbed it against her poopy anus, and she moaned slightly as I wiped, watching the white towel turn dark brown with every wipe.

"This is verrry good, Carol," she purred. "You are a lucky woman!"

Carol was silent on the other side. After several minutes, Fabonita stood up, pulled her pants up, as they strained and barely stretched over her big booty. She opened the door. Carol was standing there, and she gasped as she smelled the foulness unleashed from the bathroom. She looked at me and her eyes grew wide as she saw the soiled towel in my hand.

"Oh dear," she said. "Maybe I should get some Febreze."

"No need," Fabonita smiled. "Michael, smell me down there, please." Turning to my wife, giggling, she said, "I always make sure he does a good job!"

My face turned bright red as I got down on my knees. I kept my eyes as low as possible, moving forward about 6 inches from her ass, and took a whiff. It smelled faintly of her shit.

"Umm... it smells okay," I muttered.

"Well you need to get in closer than that, love!" Fabonita exclaimed, grabbing the back of my head and pulling me in. I was mortified, and yet my cock betrayed me, standing at full attention, at both my predicament and the gall of her to call me love in front of my wife.

The smell of shit was overpowering. "Err... it's a little smelly," I admitted.

She laughed, letting go of my head and grabbing my hand to pull me back into the bathroom.

"Then a more thorough cleaning is needed! Carol, have lunch ready for us in 15 minutes! Your husband has a lesson to learn!"

Rimcrim
Rimcrim
223 Followers