The Homewrecker Ch. 07

Story Info
Fabonita has dinner with my wife and I.
1.5k words
4.03
23.4k
11
3

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rimcrim
Rimcrim
223 Followers

After what seemed like an endless cycle of soaping up Fabonita's ass crack, washing it, and drying it, she finally deemed it clean enough. I waited on her to get up, and walked behind her like a scolded puppy.

"Apologize for the delay, Michael," she demanded. "Making dear Carol wait so long that the food must have gotten cold."

Carol was shocked and a little angry to hear this bossy new woman criticizing and emasculating me, but she was more shocked at my reaction. My head hung low as I said sorry.

"I apologize for him, Carol. He really is forgetful sometimes, just how clean he must keep my bum. He needs to consider others instead of just himself," she said, shaking her head at me as my cheeks turned more red with embarrassment.

"Well, let's not hesitate to eat," she said, sitting at the head of the table.

"I've made some chicken soup," Carol said quietly, glancing up at me.

"Excellent, I am ravenous!" Fabonita exclaimed. "Michael, get me two bowls, please!"

I could see my wife's quizzical look as she saw how obediently I responded to Fabonita, wondering what else this woman was capable of making me do. I didn't think, as of yet, she suspected me of having had sex with Fabonita, since I had convinced Carol I was disgusted by big-butted females, and it was a turn-off for me.

Fabonita wasted no time digging in, eating with one spoonful following the next even before finishing chewing. There was a silence as I locked eyes with Carol, and she looked at me with a questioning look in her eyes that told me she didn't understand what I was doing.

"Um... Fabonita," she said, clearing her throat. "So, tell me about yourself. Do you have a husband?"

"Oh, no, no, no," Fabonita responded, as if reassuring Carol on whether or not she was sick. "My sex life... it is very... different. You see, men are interested in my butt primarily. Growing up, I had a lot of sex, but it always bored me. What I really loved was forcing men to do things they really didn't want to do. Finding men who were obsessed with my butt, and... testing their obsession."

"Hmmm... ok.." Carol said, clearly wanting no part of this conversation.

"I began dominating men with my ass at a young age," Fabonita continued, talking through a mouthful of chicken. "Making them lick it grew old for me, so then it grew... darker from there," she said with a mischievous grin.

"I see," Carol said politely, her hand shaking. "So, what brings you over this afternoon?"

"I want to update you on Michael's situation. He is doing very well underneath me, but his workload is going to be much bigger. Longer in particular, but bigger too. You will not be seeing him as often, maybe every other day he will be with me," she said sternly, taking a pause to look at my wife's reaction.

"Oh, oh my," Carol bit her lip, her voice quaking. "I guess... if it is what the job requires... is there no way around it? Maybe finding people to split the workload?"

"No, I'm afraid not," Fabonita replied with mock sympathy. "It all will fall upon Michael, but he is the man for the job. After all, he's the only one who can stand my gas," she laughed. "And it gets very, very bad sometimes. But Michael is a trooper. No matter what I ask of him, he will do."

She smiled wickedly at me, her big brown eyes seducing me with just a glance.

"Yes, Michael is a very hard worker. And... he can tolerate a lot," Carol admitted, looking at me.

"Does he have to smell your farts, then?" Fabonita chuckled. "Well, not really much of a problem, really, seeing as you hardly have a backside."

"I... I do, too!" Carol responded indignantly. "It may not be as big as yours, but I do have one!"

"Let's see them next to each other, then," Fabonita exclaimed, standing up and beckoning Carol over. Carol looked shocked, and finally got up and walked over slowly.

"I don't know if this is really appropriate," she mumbled, turning around.

"That's because you have a little girl's ass," Fabonita said, cracking up. "Good lord, mine was bigger in middle school!" She turned around and stuck her massive sitter out, dwarfing my wife's. Her humongous ass alone may have weighed almost as much as Carol. It was truly a sight to see the two of them next to each other, side by side, pointing at me.

"One woman's ass, and one child's ass," Fabonita smirked, looking over her shoulder and appreciating her girthy posterior, before looking at me. "Aren't I right, Michael?"

The tone in my voice told me she was not joking around. "Umm... yours is certainly bigger," I said, my throat in a knot.

"But Michael doesn't like them that big," Carol interjected, a twang of jealousy in her voice. "He told me mine was perfect size for him."

"No, no, no," Fabonita said soothingly, moving her butt closer towards me, until it was just inches from my face. "He told me he loves big, thick butts. Butts that stick out. He said mine was perfect. Isn't it, Michael?"

"Er...." I stumbled, not sure what to say. "Yes... it is perfect," I admitted.

"Why don't you kiss it, then?" she whispered, egging me on, slowly pushing Carol's diminutive rear out of the way as she moved it into my face. I was frozen in terror, with both women's eyes on me. I planted a kiss on Fabonita's rump, and then quickly went to plant one on Carol's to make things even.

Fabonita chuckled at my reaction. "Come on, my little buttkisser. I need to get some beauty sleep. Show me to the finest bed in the house," she demanded, tousling my hair.

"Well, the guest room is upstairs and—"

"—no, I didn't say that," Fabonita said curtly, turning to glare at my wife. "The finest bedroom in the house. Which is it?"

"Umm, that would be in our room," I said automatically.

"Lead me to it," Fabonita said, ignoring my wife's interjection. "I need my afternoon nap."

Reluctantly, I walked upstairs and the two of them followed me. As we got to the door, Fabonita turned to Carol, putting her hand on Carol's shoulder. "Well, Carol, I wish you could join us, but I am going to need a nap, and just in case I need to talk business with Michael, I would like him here with me. And in private, thank you very much. In case it is business-related. I think you will understand."

"But... how long will you be? And it's our bedroom," she cried.

"As long as I need," Fabonita said, turning around and walking to the bed. "I need your husband to massage my butt while I take a nap."

I saw Carol's pleading eyes look up at mine, and all I could do was shrug, as if to tell her this is my boss now. Fabonita began to undress, unbuckling her belt and pulling her pants down, her massive sitter spilling out of them, jiggling with each movement. Carol's eyes grew wide as saucers as she looked down at Fabonita's fleshy derriere. Fabonita turned to look back at us, grinning from ear to ear.

"Maybe you can stay around, Carol. You can watch Michael massage my cheeks. See what he will be doing most of the time at work." She laid down on the bed, her fattened rump arching up about 8 inches above her lower back. I walked over mindlessly, my hands about to touch her heavenly bottom.

"I... I don't think I'm comfortable with this," Carol uttered, looking like she was going to cry. "Michael is just giving you butt massages and cleaning you up after... going? I don't understand, he was lead salesman for the company last quarter, why are you making him do things like this? Surely he can't enjoy it!"

"Oh, Michael loves it," Fabonita replied. "Get your hands on my bum, Michael, and don't be too gentle."

My hands dug greedily into her huge, meaty buns, clenching and kneading her like dough. Fabonita sighed deeply, and I felt her soft tush grow even softer as she relaxed her strong gluteal muscles.

"Mmmm, that's very good, Michael," she breathed. "Carol, Michael was telling me the other day how beautiful my bum is. How it is the perfect combination of soft on the outside and firm and thick in the center. How he has even learned to enjoy the smell of my dumps."

As she spoke, I felt like her voice was coming from her asshole, her words emanating directly from it. Her fleshy globes slowly pulling me apart from my wife, and yet I still hungered to please them, my hands groping at her juicy bottom. Fabonita was an asshole. That, I was sure of. And she was squatting over my whole life, aiming herself to take a massive shit on marriage. And yet, almost against my will, I was readying myself to accept whatever she gave me. She was slowly passing gas on my life, getting me accustomed to her scent and wanting to crave more.

Rimcrim
Rimcrim
223 Followers