The Homewrecker Ch. 08

Story Info
Fabonita makes Michael endure her load in front of his wife.
1.3k words
3.93
31.2k
13
7

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rimcrim
Rimcrim
223 Followers

I woke from a rumbling fart and eggy stench from the pillow I had been sleeping on. I looked up and remembered where I was and what had happened. Fabonita had kicked Carol out of our bedroom and made me sniff her gas while she took a nap, and I slept with my head on her bum. Her farts must have put me to sleep as well. It was now dark outside and well into the evening.

"Mmmmm, that was a wonderful nap," she said, stretching out on the bed. I couldn't help but worry about what Carol had thought of me sleeping with my head on this beautiful woman's voluminous bottom.

"Well, let's go downstairs," she said, and stood up, snapping her fingers and pointing at her butt. She had trained me like a dog to sniff up her gas so she wouldn't have to smell it. I got down on my knees and put my nose to her posterior, feeling a burst of hot air against my face as her anal aroma filled my nostrils. I breathed in deeply, trying hard to inhale it all to please her.

"Oh, hello Carol!" Fabonita exclaimed. I jumped to my feet, my face turning beet red. Of course, she had laid the trap, knowing Carol was around the corner and would see everything. "I just had to fart, and wouldn't you know it, but Michael needed a more up-close and personal experience of my emissions. Oh, boys will be boys," she said, chuckling, and walking downstairs.

"No, that's not true," I tried to explain to Carol. "I... she asked me to do it!"

"Hah! Really!? Carol, did you hear me ask him? You were right around the corner, did you hear me say get on your knees and sniff my big butt while I fart?" She laughed, putting her hands on her hips.

"No, I didn't hear anything," Carol said quietly, crossing her arms and looking at me. "Is that true, did you smell her fart on purpose?"

"I... I..."

"—Well, it doesn't matter anyways," Fabonita cut in. "I need to use the restroom, that chicken soup this afternoon just moved right through me. Michael, come with me, please. And bring more of those towels, maybe two this time so you can clean me up better. You still haven't washed the first one, have you?"

"No, he hasn't," Carol said quickly, a hint of anger in her voice. "Because you wanted him to rub your butt and sleep beside you. Also, those towels are not cheap, I will not allow you to use those for wiping your butt! How do you do it at home, you must go through dozens of towels!"

"No, no, no," Fabonita said, taking my hand and walking me past my wife. "I only use the towels because I respect Michael. Normally, instead of the towels, men's tongues get soiled after my bowel movements. Ex-lovers of mine, actually, that never quite got over my bum. That were willing to do something that depraved in order to get the pleasure of spending time with this." She smacked her giant, bulbous cheek which shook uncontrollably.

Carol looked like she would be sick, staring at Fabonita in horror. "You—you mean you make them lick your..."

"My anus, yes," Fabonita said with a gleam in her eye. "You wouldn't believe the things I've made men— married men!— do, just to get some personal time with my big ass."

"Married men?" Carol uttered. "How could you do that to them? What about their families?"

"They should've thought about that before they go sniffing around down there. Because once they get a taste..." she said, bending slightly, accentuating the breadth of her sitter. "They just can't get enough! And it's not my fault. If a marriage is broken anyway, I'm only doing the right thing by helping them to... speed up the process..."

Carol was stunned, unable to speak as she looked from Fabonita's large, proud ass up to her smug, remorseless face as she grinned at her triumphantly.

"Come on, hon," she said to me. "Time to go clean up this booty. And then we're off to my house. Got a lot of work to do."

She strutted past my wife, letting out a deep fart without a care. I glanced at my wife apologetically and followed her and her voluminous buttocks into the bathroom.

"Leave the door open," she commanded. "I want to air it out. This bathroom is too small, it gets too stinky in here."

"But.. the whole house will smell, Fabonita," I uttered. "My wife will be furious."

"Whose happiness is more important to you? Mine or hers? And be verrry careful how you answer this, because I have an extra big dump coming and I could drop it in a number of different places!" she said very loudly, so that Carol could hear.

I was bright red, not knowing how to answer her. I was silent, wanting to disappear. One answer, and I would be stuck underneath her huge ass for sure. The other, and my marriage would be irreversibly broken. She grabbed the back of my head before I could speak and pulled me into her enormous backside, letting out a thick, meaty fart right in my face. She moaned with relief as I coughed, tears coming to my eyes as I tried to hold my breath.

"—Yours!" I cried out, struggling to escape her dominant butt. Despite my outcry, she held my face there, peppering it with smaller toots.

"Yessss!" she shouted. "And don't you forget it! Kiss this big, fat ass!" I kissed her big butt frantically, smacking my lips on her bronze buttocks, forgetting how it would look and sound to my wife. She sat on the toilet facing the wall, her giant ass sticking out at me. A deep, bellowing fart roared from the depths of her bowels, bathing my face in her fumes. I continued kissing her hindquarters, holding my lips against the stinky, soft flesh.

Fabonita moaned, and her rump shuddered as I felt her cheeks tighten, and watched as a log the size of my forearm descended down to the toilet. I kept waiting for it to drop off, but the poop kept coming out, touching the bottom of the bowl and beginning to snake around in a coil.

"Ooh, this is a good one!" she exclaimed, as the smell of her waste hit me like a bus. The ungodly turd kept coiling around and around, seemingly unending. "I haven't pinched one off like this since I was a girl! I used to have poops so big, my stepbrother would have to pick it up with his bare hands and move it out of the toilet just so he could flush it down! Of course, I always used his bathroom! The smell would stay in his bedroom next door for days, and then I'd take another dump! He was smelling my shit 24/7! That's why I always poop in other peoples' houses... leave it up to their plumbers to figure out what to do with my crap!"

While Fabonita was talking, she was still pooping, her monstrous rear outdoing itself with its output, a continuous flow of lethal stench. The mountain of shit grew so big that she had to lift her bottom off the seat to make room for the generous outpouring. With a grunt, she pushed out the final bit, which curled around at the top. It looked like a gigantic chocolate

"Good god!" I heard Carol utter outside the door, holding her nose and looking in at us in shock.

"Now wipe me up, my dear Michael," she ordered, sauntering over to the sink and spreading her voluminous cheeks. I gulped, nervously grabbing the towel as I went to complete the herculean task of cleaning her shitter.

Rimcrim
Rimcrim
223 Followers