The Homewrecker Ch. 10

Story Info
Fast forward in time, Fabonita has put Michael in his place.
1.6k words
4.11
21.1k
10
6

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rimcrim
Rimcrim
228 Followers

The door opens and I'm blinded by light. I rub my eyes, struggling to make out who has opened it. I eagerly hope that it's her.

"Hello, darling," she calls out, standing there in the doorway, her hourglass figure outlined by the light. My heart races, just hearing her words, as she struts over to me. "You're in luck today, my love. Today we will make a tape for your ex. Which means you are going to get fed," she giggles, unlocking my cage.

I cannot remember when I had eaten last. Time seems to disappear when she's gone. Every moment I'm not with her is an eternity, and when I am with her it always seems to go too fast. I can't remember how many years it has been since I became hers.

"Come," she says softly, patting her giant bum, as I follow her on all fours like a dog, trying to get a whiff of her backside. She has molded my mind completely, making me utterly dependent on her rear end for my sustenance. No one besides her could have done it. For years now, I have survived only on her "delicacies", as she calls them, in addition to vitamins she adds to make it possible for me to survive on only on her waste. Nothing could ever be so intimate as eating the poop of my master, which doubles as my nutrients.

We walk into the Feeding Room, where she sits on her throne, with the lower back end open for easy access for my head. The room is bugged with cameras.

"As you know, darling Michael," she winks at me. "Today is our five year anniversary! Five years since I pulled you from that loveless marriage, and you became my devotee."

Five years?? Was it really that long? I look her up and down. She hadn't aged a day. In fact, her body had grown wider, but not fatter. Her ass had grown to outrageous proportions, spanning almost five feet wide. She now had 6 full-time chefs cooking for her all through the day. I watched her gorgeous, golden-brown buttocks sway as she walked to the throne to take a seat.

"Thereforeeee.. we are going to make a video to send to your dear, dear former lady, she snickered. "This will be tape #32 we have sent to her, dear old... what was her name again?"

"Carol.." I whisper. I don't like thinking about her, how Fabonita broke things off between us. After sending the tape, she went to my old house to tell Carol in person how things were over between them. How she would be taking the house for herself, and Carol would be kicked out. How our marriage was over, and that I had chosen her over Carol. I felt horrible thinking about what she did to Carol, holding her down and farting in her face for hours while wearing my wedding band on one hand and Carol's on the other. She kicked Carol out and pawned off all of our furniture, adding to her grotesquely large bank account. I hadn't spoken to Carol since, but Fabonita kept sending Carol videos of her shitting into my mouth, and pictures of her giant ass. She even sent one picture of her anus with Carol's wedding band laying on it, entitled "Michael's Better Wife".

"Ah, yes, Carol..." she smirked. "What a feeble woman she was.. did I tell you how much she cried when I farted in her mouth? God, I was going to let her off easy but when she did that, I thought, no way now. Put your mouth on my hole, dear, spread those cheeks. That's it! Yesss, I gave it to her good and proper, dropped a full load right on her face and chest! My slaves weren't too happy that they wouldn't be eating that night, but it had to happen!" she laughed, slapping her knee. "The woman had to learn her place!"

She bent over to turn on some of the cameras as I knelt in place behind her throne. It was a solid gold throne, almost like a massive gold toilet seat that curved upwards, providing back support. She sat her ample end onto the seat and turned around, patting her cheek and smiling at me.

"Time to eat, darling!" she said sweetly, adjusting her weight as she spread her cheeks to give me easier access to her hole. It was really quite amazing how her feedings had brainwashed me. My sense of smell had increased tremendously, and the smell of her rosebud was the greatest smell in the world for me, as it symbolized my imminent feeding. I held her massive cheeks apart as I hungrily lapped at her stinking anus, desperately licking for a piece of poop inside her hole.

"Oooh that's it, darling! Lick Momma's asshole just right! We're going live right now! This is video number... thirty-two for ol' Carol now! Wow, it's been quite some time since we made one for you, Carol! Well, I just want to update you on your ex husband! He's doing very well on his new diet, he's been doing his chores, keeping my bottom happy and clean! Isn't that right, darling?.. oh, wait, you can't see him from this angle, can you?"

I nodded, my head buried deep within her cavernous rump as I licked her smelly hole. As bad as I knew this would hurt Carol to see, I was hungry as hell, and my well-trained nose could sniff that my meal was being prepared as we spoke.

"Ah, there's my little poophole licker," Fabonita grinned, switching the camera view onto the back of my head, barely visible inside her gargantuan buttocks. "You're in luck, Carol, he's just about to be fed." She groaned, and then grunted, pushing a magnificent fart into my mouth.

PPPPPPRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPTTTTTT

I kept licking her pooper. Years ago, I would have had to take a break, from a sulfury, eggy stench like that directly in my face, but now I knew that smell meant I would eat well. It was about survival now. I knew she would take care of me.

"Tell me who you love, darling. Your beautiful wife," she beamed, flashing Carol's old engagement ring, which she wore on her hand for all of our videos. "Or skinny, boring old Carol?"

I tried to shout into her backside that I loved her more than Carol, but her thick cheeks muffled the sound. She farted again in my face, a powerful burst that shook my whole body and filled my lungs with a cheesy aroma that signified my time for feeding was here.

"And darling!" she cried, squeezing her haunches around my head. "Who feeds you better?"

I went to shout again that she did, but as I opened my mouth, I felt her broad, muscular cheeks pull me deeper into her ass like a snake with it's prey, forcing my open mouth against her shitter. I knew what was coming.

In a split second, her asshole widened to the size of my mouth, and I felt a giant, steaming, thick turd force its way into my mouth, prying my jaw open to full capacity. I relaxed my throat as her powerful sphincter compressed, pushing the monumentally large load down my throat. It was a fluid, streamlined process, with log after log forcing the next down my throat and into my stomach. There was no chewing involved until the very end. She shat directly into my stomach, laughing as she watched my stomach change from bone-thin to full-to-bursting.

She made sure the cameras captured all the action, so Carol could see just how far I had fallen. It pained me to think of Carol seeing this, knowing that she would be unable to stop watching these videos Fabonita would send. She truly did love me and care for me, but I couldn't avoid the trap Fabonita had placed so well before me. I had forseen this, and still was not able to prevent it from happening. Despite Fabonita telling me I would be more to her than her other slaves, that I would be her lover, here I was swallowing her shit like the rest of them.

"Yes, honey, lick the poop out of my butt," she cried with laughter, tears rolling down her cheeks as she got out of her throne and got on all fours. She wanted Carol to get a better view of me licking her gigantic, shitty ass. I knew what she was doing, but I was far past the point of caring. I got down on all fours and began lapping at her shitty crack like a dog, feverishly trying to scrounge for every last bit of poop to please my master.

Whenever I thought I had licked her clean, she would let out a deafening blast of gas, spraying me with her shit and make me have to start over again. I continued to lick her cruel, greedy anus clean despite this.

This was my life now; I was devoted to cleaning the ass of my sinister mistress who had ripped my marriage apart, laughing all the while as she stomped on what Carol and I had built and destroyed it with her huge hindquarters. But, if I could go back and change things, would I?

She let rip another thick, airy fart that washed over my fast with hot air, and looked over her shoulder seductively, patting her fat cheek, letting me know my place was back inside it, licking her foulest place.

... no, I think I am right where I belong...

Rimcrim
Rimcrim
228 Followers