The Homewrecker Ch. 12

Story Info
Fabonita and Carol negotiate what will happen to Michael.
1.6k words
3.98
17.9k
6
5

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rimcrim
Rimcrim
228 Followers

Carol's jaw dropped. She knew that Fabonita must've lived lavishly by her clothes and diamonds, and overall air of superiority to everyone she met, but she had no idea of just how wealthy and narcissistic the woman really was. The lobby of the mansion was massive, completely covered in marble with a massive fountain in the center; lo and behold, the statue in the center of the fountain was a statue of none other than Fabonita, her large, proud rear end sticking out, with water spouting out the back of it. Gilded staircases ran up and along the sides of the lobby, leading up to the next floor. Carol couldn't help but admit that it was impressive. Twelve-foot high paintings of Fabonita nude adorned the walls, her vast rump sticking out in each one. Her egotism was astounding.

"Ahhhh, there she issss!"

Carol jumped reflexively, as she spun around to face the voice behind her. The huge, curvaceous woman grinned down at Fabonita as she strode towards her. She was glistening with sweat, and dressed in lycra shorts and a sports bra, with running shoes on. Carol had never noticed how muscular Fabonita's legs were. Each leg the size of Carol's torso, they looked like they were carved out of rock.

"H-Hello, Fabonita," Carol said, trying to sound strong but her voice quivered slightly. "I-I would like to see Michael!"

Fabonita beamed at her, clearly seeing through her facade. Her sultry latina lips pursed, as she looked down at the frail woman.

"Suuure, honey," Fabonita said sweetly. "Of course you can see Michael. He would love to see you!"

The tone of her voice, along with her words, sent chills down Carol's spine. She knew Fabonita's warmth was a cover for the cruelty she carried inside. Fabonita turned and beckoned Carol to follow her. Carol did a double-take when she saw Fabonita's titanic rear end jutting out close to two feet past her lower back. Maybe it was because it had been so long since she saw her that she forgot the enormity of it.

"I think Michael will not remember who you are," Fabonita chuckled, walking just ahead of Carol. Carol picked up a piercing, sulfury stench in the air. Fabonita must have just broken wind. Her farts were just as bad as before. "Usually after about three years with me, they will forget what you look like. Only the name, they will remember."

Carol grimaced in pain and anger, holding herself back from attacking and shouting out at the voluptuous woman.

"Y-You don't know Michael like I do," she said firmly, her voice shaking. "W-We had a s-strong relationship... I know it's been some time, but he will still remember me."

They arrived at a locked door. Fabonita looked over her shoulder in amusement, throwing her long, light brown hair over her shoulder. She stared at Carol for a few seconds before bursting into laughter. Carol felt herself grow hot, both from humiliation and from the terror that Fabonita just might be right.

"Not strong enough to make it through —this!" she said, patting her sizeable backside while she giggled. She turned the key, opening the door to a dark room. Carol squinted, trying to see in the dark until the light was flipped on. What she saw next made her heart stop momentarily.

It was Michael, gaunt and shrunken, his face thinner than she had ever seen. He sat in a cage, his eyes adjusting to the light.

"Let him out of there!" she screamed. "You're keeping him in a cage?!? And in the dark?! How dare you?" She ran over to the cage and looked around the front of it for the lock, unsure of how it was set up. "Let him out!!" She looked back at Fabonita, who had a big smirk on her face.

"Darling, he is not locked in there. In fact, he can come out any time he wishes. Michael, honey, come out of the cage." Carol looked at Michael worriedly, but he wouldn't make eye contact with her. He was looking at Fabonita instead; upon further examination, she saw that he was staring at her gigantic bottom. Carol frowned down at Michael. He reached his hand to a lever on the inside of the cage, and pulled, opening the door.

Carol backed up, looking down at her former lover. She beckoned to him to come to her, looking down at him compassionately.

"It's okay, Michael, I'm here to set you free," she said quietly. Michael briefly looked in her direction, at looked up at her face for a second, with a confused expression. He looked down, and then his nostrils opened wide and he sniffed the air deeply. A pleasant expression came over his face, and he slowly began crawling over to Fabonita.

Fabonita giggled, turning her vast pooper towards Michael, wiggling it slightly. He sniffed the air, like a dog following a scent. As he approached her rear end, Carol was heartbroken. Letting her hands down in disappointment. All these years that she had been worried sick about him, and he hadn't even more than glanced at her.

"That's it honey, come to Mama," Fabonita cooed, pulling her gym shorts down to expose her round, jiggly cheeks. The smell of the room instantly changed, and Carol had to cover her nose. She watched in shock as Michael grabbed Fabonita's luscious golden cheeks and spread them, willingly putting his head right in the firing line. He pushed and pushed until his head and neck completely disappeared into the immense valley of her bottom. "That's a good, good boyyy... now lick Mama's hole... that's it, very nice.." she moaned, her big crimson lips curling up in bliss as she indulged in Michael's submissiveness. Carol felt sick, especially seeing Michael's penis begin to harden.

"Oooh, Michael, swallow my farts, love," Fabonita squealed, as a thunderous rumble came from her back end. Michael's body shook with the pressure from the powerful fart. Fabonita's tremendous back end squeezed Michael tightly, briefly lifting him off the ground with sheer force as she continued farting down his mouth. Carol was disgusted by the scene, but couldn't turn away, worried Michael would be killed by that enormous sitter. Michael couldn't have weighed more than one of Fabonita's giant cheeks, which could certainly crush him to death if she wanted them to.

Fabonita turned to look back at Carol, a wild, seductive grin on her face. "Oh, Carol, dear I need to poop, I hope you won't be uncomfortable! Michael will not care; in fact he loves my shit! As a matter of fact, it's all he eats! He won't touch regular food now! I've molded his mind to the point that eating my poop is all he thinks about; all he CAN think about," she laughed heartily, shaking her huge bum as Michael's frail body swung around like a puppet. "Michael, dear, if you can hear me, press you lips around Mama's bottom hole like a good boy! Time to be fed!"

Seeing this unfold in front of her was more than Carol could bear. She wanted to free Michael, but after seeing him go willingly into that stinky prison, she didn't know if it was even worth it. He didn't know her anymore, and all of his interest was in the backside of this cruel, sickening mistress. Carol watched as Fabonita's face contorted in intense pleasure. Using incredible muscle control, she simultaneously held Michael's body off the ground with her giant muscular glutes while also releasing her bowels, forcing them down his throat.

The smell of her digested waste permeated the room, despite almost all of it being viciously pumped down Michael's throat. There was no chewing involved; just one long, continuous stream of rock-hard turds from Fabonita's widened asshole into Michael's stomach. This was a practiced procedure, done to a professional level. Carol was frozen with a mixture of emotions she could not identify; terror, awe, shock, disgust, and far too many others for her to make sense of. She watched her ex husband's stomach begin to bloat from the immensity of turds flowing into his stomach. She looked up, and saw Fabonita's big, brown eyes gleaming, looking directly into her soul, as if to say "he's completely mine now." To put the cherry on top, Carol looked down and saw Michael's cock spurting uncontrollably, painting the ground white without laying a hand on his cock. Fabonita's smile stretched to her ears, an utterly satisfied expression on her face as she finished up. She relaxed her cheeks, and Michael slumped to the floor, a turd sticking several inches out of his mouth as he lay down, his stomach ready to burst with her crap.

Michael lay down, trying hard to breathe while chewing down the rest of the shit in his mouth. Fabonita let out a sigh, walking over to Michael, her eyes never wavering from Carol, making sure she watched everything.

"Chew all of Mama's gifts down, honey, I know it was a big feeding, but you're a big boy now and you can handle it. When you're done, this will be waiting for you," she said sweetly, squatting her wide, fattened rump over his face, pressing her soiled asshole against his mouth. She grinned at Carol; the grin of an evil, evil deviant. Winking at her, she lifted her huge end and she let loose a monstrous fart, spraying Michael's face with bits of poop.

Michael's cock began cumming again, as Fabonita looked down at it and beamed.

"Looks like you'll need to do a lot of cleaning, darling!" she giggled, letting out several more farts into his nose.

Carol turned away and threw up.

Rimcrim
Rimcrim
228 Followers