The Homosexual Sissy Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so wonderful sleeping in his arms all night when in the morning he soon had his mouth on mine kissing me as he was very aroused & running his hands over my body. He slid down pulling my panties off and nuzzled his face into my penis and the excitement of his masculine mouth on my hardness was thrilling. Getting sucked by this handsome male was exciting beyond belief and I shivered in my own aroused state when he began licking my ass pussy again. Squirming in pleasure I gasped in excited breaths as he alternated licking my tight ass and sucking my cock. In one slender move he rose up over me pressing his rigid manhood between my legs. He reached into the nightstand for some lube to make it easier on me and feeling his cock enter me made me feel so femme and more than a little gay.

Marc was gentle at first as his cock stabbed into my ass pussy as I whimpered in a little bit of pain before the wholehearted fullness of having a big hard cock inside you. It was heaven getting fucked by such a masculine man, my own little cock was so hard. With his gorgeous cock probing my ass pussy he leaned into me and kissed me. It was such a hungry open mouth passionate gay longing kiss that had me like putty in his arms. When we finally broke the kiss I whispered in his ear that I loved him. That sparked a passion in him and he fucked me like a raging bull telling me how much in love with me he was. When he peaked and ejaculated many hot blasts of sperm into my ass cunt I came too, a 'sissy-gasm' so to speak cumming in hot jets of cum as my man filled me with his seed.

So that was it! From that moment on we've been together! He asked me to move in with him and I wrapped my arms around him crying "YES, YES, YES"! What a lucky sissy I was! OMG! I was so happy! I told him I would be the best little sissy wife any handsome man could have (& that was before he asked me to marry him for reals!). I did everything to make it perfect, the house, the laundry, the cooking, the home but especially me; I did everything to be pretty & femme for him & he took good care of me and pampered me! I'll tell you how sweet he was taking me shopping or looking through catalogs together & circling clothes & panties & lingerie for me to order.

I'm such a effeminate femme little sissy wife I can't begin to tell you how much sex we have. The 'welcome home' sexfests I've mentioned are just the 'tip of the cock' so to speak. Truly our sexual appetite is voracious and being the object of his sexual desires makes me smitten with horniness every waking minute. Rarely a day goes by that we don't each ejaculate into/onto each other at least 3 times. If it's the weekend we've cum as many as 6 times in one day, though the last few are usually frenzied jacking each other off and the next day we might be a little sore and only cum twice later in the day after we recuperate. Every day I dress as femme and sexy for him (and me nothing makes me hornier than to be in skimpy pink panties & high heels prancing around like a sissy princess wife fawning over my husband's cock). Wearing fleece hot pink VS micro shorts, silver high heel strappy sandals and a silky shimmering silver half cami top showing off my fabulous flat tummy, pierced naval and wearing my sluttiest make up it how could I not to feel like the faggiest of faggots, such a queer little homo wife.

That may be my fave outfit for him to take me out to show me off in a gay bar or fancy hotel. In a fancy hotel it's fun just to see everyone gawk at us in disbelief not really knowing what the wives may be thinking but absolutely certain many a straight husband fantasizes about fucking me. If it's a gay bar there are so many gay tops hitting on me as I cling onto Marc. He just fondles my hottie little ass and grins. As much as we'd love to have a gay orgy with so many hot guys he rarely shares me with anyone. About the only time we have a threesome is if we pick up a cute, straight teen boy to feminize. Most are too scared to accept our invitation but we do get lucky from time to time. Let me tell you about Justin! He kept on checking me out at the supermarket so one day when he asked if I needed help out so I said in my sexiest, slutiest, faggiest voice "Why sure Hon, that would be nice!" After he loaded groceries in the car I asked him if he would like to come over sometime and help me get dressed for my husband.

He said he was off work in 15 minutes so I gave him my number & said to give me a call. It could not have been more than 16 minutes and he called! He was over at our place in minutes flat and I met him at the door in a white mini skirt, a shiny teal cami top and simple white strappy high heel sandals. Justin was very cute, 5'9" 135, short, short black hair (almost a crew cut with a little wave in front). For a boy he had the longest dark long eyelashes and big red pout-y lips. We sat on the couch and smoked a big fat joint of some killer weed to loosen things up, boy were we baked. We talked some & I asked him if he had ever worn girls clothes. He blushed but admitted he would sneak panties and camisoles from his sister and his very pretty mother. There was a time he told me that a friend spent the night and they snuck some panties from his sister and they were up all night kissing and playing with each other's cocks. Justin slid his hand on my leg and started to get fresh.

"No, no, no son, none of that, we have to get you ready for my husband" I chided as I took him by the hand to the bathroom.

He was somewhat embarrassed but he was also very hard in his pants which I told him to remove as I filled the bath with warm soapy water. My heart skipped a beat seeing such virile young man with a tremendous hard on standing naked before me. Allowing him to hold me we kissed as I pulled on his cock and he pawed at me under my skirt; I had a plan, this young man would not be allowed to cum until Marc made him cum. Luckily the warm bath made his erection subside somewhat though by this time I was only in panties & heels and my own erection had not subsided much. I stood next to the tub and teased him; I let him put my cock in his mouth but only for a second and then we went back to the task at hand. Instructing Justin where & how to shave soon his underarms and legs were smooth and girl like. Telling him to stand and spread his legs I took over and lathered between his cheeks and shaved clean what I presumed to be a virgin ass pussy. Finishing up I shaved his balls smooth and his pubes to about 1/4".

Drying him off in a towel and a robe we went to the vanity. First the beauty powder to dry and scent him then to the make up. An expert application of foundation, blush, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, eyebrow pencil and finally lipstick and lip gloss Justine was blossoming before our eyes. She said "WOW, I look pretty" and she did.

"Honey we need to do your toes" I told her.

Purposely a shade of hot pink was chosen to highlight her new look of femininity. We smoked another joint and the buzz gave her a shivering sense of how surreal it was to transform into a girl (wait till she sucked on Marc's luscious cock then becoming femme would really hit her). She loved the attention she was getting from me and could not help but reach out and touch my hardness in my panties from time to time while I stood next to her as her nails dried. Knowing it would take a while I also put fake nails on her fingers and painted them hot pink too; she had to be as feminine as possible for "her" homosexual initiation.

We then went to the boudoir to get her dressed. Opening the panty drawer I brought Justine over to look.

"First we will pick out your outfit and lay it on the bed. Then let's find you some shoes" I told 'her'.

Rummaging around in the well stocked drawer (one of many actually) I picked out some lovely white silky hipster panties with beautiful pink trim. Then to the closet for some shoes. I have so many it was not hard to find a pair for the sweet young thing, a pair of strappy T strap high heeled gold platform sandals. We sat on the bed and I helped him put on some blush colored stockings, he was finding out nothing feels better on freshly shaved legs than silky hose. Then the panties. Holding them open for him he stepped into them with his cock so hard it was difficult pulling them all the way on though he appreciated my fondling them into place. He sat back down and I help put on the high heels.

"Stand" I implored softly as 'she' slowly rose, slightly shaking with excitement as she stood unsteadily but in amazement at the sensation.

"Walk" I coaxed her.

"WOW!" she whispered as she boldly walked to and fro in shaky but excited footsteps. "This feels so good" "I like being a girl"!!

"I knew you would" I commented. "Now let's put a dress on you, Sweetie"

We walked over to the closet and began looking at dresses. Justine's cock tented in her panties and her hottie little ass looked luscious as I gently caressed it. I knew Marc would be pleased with a strange little femme sissy boy swishing around the house. We took a number of dresses out of the closet before finally settling on a white chiffon spaghetti strap mini dress. Helping her into the lovely dress she looked absolutely stunning! It was pretty sheer and you had no trouble making out the white & pink panties underneath. Justine sashayed around the room marveling at the sensation of being so femme in heels, hose, panties and a silky flimsy dress. I'm sure I could speak for her in that wearing and walking in high heels, panties and a dress is a sensation like no other, a sensation that makes you feel so femme, so sensuous, so sexy, so desirable, so horny, so very, very gay.

With Justine now dressed I had to pick out an outfit. I so love flimsy short dresses with spaghetti straps that I chose one very similar in silvery shiny white. Switching heels to my fav 5" silver rhinestone strappy T-strap sandals and changing into some silky pink, white & magenta string bikini panties and I was set. Marc would be home in an hour and I had texted him that I had a surprise waiting at home for him, teasing him that I had turned the cute grocery checkout boy into a super sissy. Justine looked fabulous. Even with her short black hair she look so much like a girl, only barely like a boy (the tented cock in her panties). I could have put a wig on her (that would come at a later date) my oh my would he look hot and gay in a shocking pink page boy wig, but now she just looked so boyish and femme, a natural beauty really. Standing in the master bathroom we admired ourselves and touched up our make up. Marc would be home soon! Justine reached over and felt my half hard cock through my dress. Just as I was about to stop her she slid to her knees and reached under my dress feeling my now hard cock through my panties.

"OK honey you can just have a little taste, then we'll have to fix your make up" I politely chided her.

"MMmmmmmm" she whispered as she pulled my penis from the panties.

With my now rigid penis in her hands she played with it lovingly before swiftly sinking her mouth over it. Like she had not eaten in ages she sucked on my cock ravishingly, like nothing had ever tasted better (nothing had!). My knees crumpled a bit, it just felt so good and so naughty! Her sucking was so eager, so natural so enthusiastic I knew her calling in life would to be a gay sissy cocksucker, just like me! Just imagining Justine dressed up in heels, pink panties, make up and a sexy dress at a poker party for a bunch of horny men letting them play with her and making her suck all their cocks almost made me come.

"OK, OK OK" I told her as I pulled my cock from her mouth. " We need to get freshened up for hubby".

We stood next to each other shaking with sexual excitement. Just seeing how beautiful Justine looked there in her dress and her big hard cock tenting in her panties I could not help it and reached under to feel it. Like magnets we were then kissing like two rabid dogs in heat so filled with desire, two so femme gay sexy homo bitches being the sissy faggots that we were. Knowing we would have to freshen up soon I slid to my knees to taste her lovely penis - it was so hard and so tasty - and such a ig, eighteen year old boy cock, yum! Sucking cock is so hot hot hot and Justine's cock tasted divine. I hungrily lapped at her penis for a quick taste while she moaned. Then finally controlling myself I stopped & told her we really needed to straighten up and get perfect for hubby. We touched up our make up and I went to the fridge and brought back two glasses of white wine and we sipped it as we re-did our make up and waited for hubby.

Justine looked hotter than hot as I re-did her lips with the bright pink lipstick and shiny glossy lip gloss, WOW! I knew it would be off in moments when wrapped around Marc's huge cock, still she looked stunning. I gussied up too and led Justine by the hand to the kitchen to wait for Marc. We were both excited with anticipation and just feeling so femme and gay dressed so sexily; I always love the feeling and sound of my high heels clicking on the kitchen tile.

"How do you feel?" I asked as we sipped the wine.

"Incredible!" Justine cooed. "Its so exciting being a girl! I like it better that trying to be a boy. Do you think I'm gay?" she asked.

"Only you can answer that Honey" I replied. "Being gay is OK once you accept it and make peace with yourself. I will tell you this, sucking cock and getting fucked in your ass pussy are just wonderful parts of being gay, but being gay and femme and acting and dressing like a girl is really what it is all about".

"It just feels so good" Justine continued. "I think I'm gay. It is always so hard to get a girl to like you and you have to play so many games to get her clothes off".

"Being gay is wonderful! It's such a liberating feeling. Nothing is more exciting than the tingly feeling knowing you are gay, knowing how sexy it is being so naughty loving cock so much. Being a 'girl' makes it so much easier, it makes you very desirable to men and you don't have to play those silly games to 'get lucky' with girls. Being a gay 'girl' you'll get all the sex you want, any time" I told her.

"I'm so excited!" she said. "It feels so good to feel gay, so naughty but so exciting".

"Are you attracted to boys?" I asked. "Or are guys attracted to you?"

"Both, I guess" she replied. "A lot of men are very friendly to me at the grocery store. It kind of makes me feel special and tingly, especially tall & handsome men".

"You are very beautiful. Even for straight men you stir a longing hidden deep inside their sexuality" I went on. "Justine, you have a very attractive sexuality that will drive men wild".

"You are beautiful too Kerri" Justine said. "What about these?" she said as she lightly brushed my tiny titties with her hand through the thin material of my dress. I shuddered.

"Marc and I thought they would be appropriate so I took enough hormones to make them sprout. They are really perfect. Neither of us like large breasted women" I shared with my new femme friend.

My little titties were perfect, just like a fourteen year old girl's. I've worn a corset for years and stay in shape & eat right to watch my figure, except for my penis I'm really quite feminine. Just then we heard the keys in the door. I squeezed Justine's hand and told her:

"You are going to love this!"

Marc walked in, beaming. Leading Justine over by the hand Marc exclaimed:

"My, my, my what do we have here?"

Justine blushed.

"Isn't she sweet" I chimed in. Marc lifted her hand and gently kissed it. "Go ahead honey. She's all yours" I told him.

Marc pulled Justine close & looked in her eyes, then madly kissed her. Justine was experiencing what I love so much - the homosexual rush of being kissed by a masculine man, having his mouth forcefully on yours with a strong tongue exploring you. Upon breaking the kiss with both of them gasping for breath and the "OMG Wows!" both Justine & I were busy trying to undress my handsome husband. A naked Marc was soon standing with his cock erect and us girls pulling on it. Marc swiftly reached under Justine's dress to fondle her exquisite hottie little panty clad ass. I whispered in her ear and in a flash she was on her knees nuzzling her face into his gorgeous cock. So much fun watching a femme-y flaming gay newcomer go ga-ga over cock, just like I did! Justine looked so sweet in her dress on her knees fawning over my hubby's cock, licking, sucking, gnawing on it.

Marc's knees buckled a bit and he fell slowly onto our huge couch, his huge, virile throbbing cock never leaving Justine's mouth as she continued sucking cock on all fours crawling upon the couch with him. With her panties visible her sweet ass in the air and her slinky dress riding up I could not resist - I pulled Justine's panties down and stole a little kiss on her puckered bung hole. Nothing tastes as good like freshly shaved boy pussy & soon I was wholeheartedly licking her out as I fondled 'her' penis through her panties. My rimming her just drove her wild and made her eagerly suck Marc's cock all the more. Nothing makes me feel more femme than when my 'pussy' is licked and I am certain this may have been a first time for Justine.

She squirmed a bit and continued to suck on my hubby's cock. In my panties my own hardness ached and a desire came over me I had not had in years. Getting up I whispered into Marc's ear.

"Yes you may. Go for it honey" he told me.

I returned with a special gel. Pulling my dress up and my panties down my rock hard clitty felt wonderful as I slid it between Justine's sweet cheeks. Probing and poking with the help of a lot of lube I was surprised how easy it was entering her sweet boi pussy. It may of been uncomfortable at first but soon I could tell she liked it as I held on to her hips and fucked that sweet femme ass. Justine was rock hard in her panties as she continued unabated cock sucking lust to the big penis in her mouth. The wine, the pot, the beautiful transformation of our new lover was too exciting and after several minutes of dicking that sweet boi ass it was too much and I humped harder and faster pumping my sweet gay goo up Justine's virgin ass cunt. Marc was close too whispering "Oh Fuck! Fuck Yeah! Yes, Yes Yes" he came too as the girly boi lapped up her reward for such attentive cock sucking, very impressive for a newcomer!

She was relishing her new found role as a gay bitch and only after many long minutes of bathing Marc's spent cock and balls did she come up for air. Cum was dripping out of her ass as I took her in my arms to kiss her and whisper what a hottie she was. Shedding my dress I lay back as Marc kissed her and took her cock in his hand, jacking the uber hard sweet teenage penis along its length pointing it at my chest. In a flash she came, spewing cum all over my tiny titties. Without any prodding she dutifully began licking up her mess as we ended up in a cummy, gay, homosexual kiss, two sissies in faux lesbian embrace.

"Can we keep her?" I inquired as I looked up at my hubby. "Please" batting my eyelashes...

"Yes dear, of course we can" Marc smiled as he moved over to fondle Justine's pretty little bottom. "Of course we can".

So there you have it, my life as a homosexual femme wife to a handsome hung stud. I was not man enough to be a husband for a woman but I certainly am gay enough to be a luscious sexy wife to my hubby. For all you sissies that long for this type of life, this is really where its at, no pretending, no longer in the closet just the joy of being a perfect homosexual sissy wife!

12